Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 21-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken returned with the fresh pitcher of drinks. Ted washed the red paint from his hands and moved to let Linda scrub the paint from her hands. Katherine dipped her blue hands into the bucket and rinsed most of the paint off. Just as Ken began to pour fresh drinks, the latch on the back gate rattled, announcing the arrival of Carl and Ann.

...to be continued

Our Good Neighbor Policy 23

Ken returned with the fresh pitcher of drinks. Ted washed the red paint from his hands and moved to let Linda scrub the paint from her hands. Katherine dipped her blue hands into the bucket and rinsed most of the paint off. Just as Ken began to pour fresh drinks, the latch on the back gate rattled, announcing the arrival of Carl and Ann.

The gate opened a crack, then Carl stuck his head inside the fence. "Anybody home?" he queried lightly.

Ken picked up two glasses of fresh margaritas and walked to the gate. Carl's eyes were wide as he got his first glimpse of the group. "Come in and join the party," Ken urged as he handed Carl a glass. "We're playing a little game called Creative Artistry and you're just in time for round 2!"

Carl, dressed in a loud flowered shirt and a pair of khaki walking shorts, took the glass and stepped inside. Ann followed close behind. She wore the same sundress that Barb had seen earlier in the week. They both were barefooted. Ann stayed close behind her husband, clutching his waist as she, too, moved onto the deck. Ken held out the other drink and she shyly took it from him and was compelled to view her next door neighbor standing naked next to her.

"Grab a seat and make yourselves comfortable," Barb said as she came over to stand with the newcomers. Carl ogled Barb's pendulous breasts as she leaned closer to give him a welcoming hug. Then, Barb turned to Ann and gave her a brief kiss on the cheek and hugged her. Barb then introduced Carl and Ann to the others in turn. "And, here's Hank and Katherine, our house guests from out of town," Barb concluded. Hank stood and Ann's attention was immediately drawn to the long, thick shaft between the older man's legs. "Oh my God," she thought to herself, "I've never seen such a big cock in my life!" Her brief glimpse made her slightly giddy and she could feel a sticky liquid begin to ooze into the crotch of her lacy panties.

Carl stared down at Katherine and took in her large nipples as she sat with her legs crossed in a chair. "What a sexy-looking woman," he mused and smiled broadly as he took her hand. "Very glad to meet you," he half-mumbled finally looking into her eyes. Her eyes twinkled as she looked straight back at him playfully. "I'm sure I'll enjoy getting better acquainted with you both," she said coyly.

"I think we should start round two," Ken said. "Will our models please take their places? We will use the same order as before, but we'll put Ann and then Carl at the end of the line, so they can get the idea. Is that okay?" Everybody agreed, but Carl and Ann were silent. The scene appeared to have them at a loss for words. Carl noticed the handprints on Emily's rear as she stepped back onto the plastic sheet. Ann wondered about the heart on Hank's butt. Looking at Linda, she quickly guessed how the two yellow spots got on his ass cheeks. "I can't believe we're here and involved in this party," she thought, "but it is certainly exciting."

It's Barb's turn again," Ken announced. Barb had a very naughty thought. She would test out her neighbor's willingness right away. If they were uncomfortable, it would be easier for them to leave now rather than later. She stood looking at Hank for a minute, then announced, "I've changed my mind. I don't think the head of Hank's cock should be red. It should be blue like his balls." Barb dropped to one knee in front of Hank and grasped his semi-erect penis in her soft hand. She pushed back his foreskin and glanced over at Ann and Carl, then slid her mouth over her houseguest's cock. She slurped on the red-painted head and her tongue licked at the pigment. Within a minute, she completed the erasure and turned to the blue paint bottle. Using her hand, she coated his cock head with blue paint, taking extra pains to be sure it was completely coated. "Oh heck," Barb said, "I'll just make the whole cock blue!" With that, she used her hand to jack Hank's cock until the blue paint was solidly in place.

Ken watched his wife's actions while, at the same time, observing his new guests. Carl's pants now showed the outline of his stiffening cock and Ann was squirming in her chair as if something was crawling up her legs. "Ted, you're next," Ken said as Barb rinsed her hand and returned to her chair. She left the red paint on her lips.

Ted rose and stood in front of his wife and Hank. "Emily, you've been talking about getting a tattoo or getting your belly button pierced. Let's see what your belly might look like with a colorful tattoo." Ted chose the green paint and drew a circle around his wife's belly button. Then, he added some jagged orange points around the circle and placed yellow dots at the end of each orange point. "There, how does that look, gang?"

Emily seemed to blush as the group applauded her new 'tattoo.' She hadn't even mentioned her desire for a tattoo to her friend, Barb. "That was supposed to be our secret, you asshole!" she stammered as Ted moved away.

Next, Katherine decided to create her own excitement to see what their new friends would do. As she stood, Carl noticed that she was shaved smooth and has a prominent mound between her shapely legs. He could feel the pressure grow in his groin as he thought of what it might be like to fuck this older lady's smooth pussy. Unconsciously, he let his fingers play over his shorts briefly. "We don't have any redheads in our group," she said as she bent to pick up the bottle of red body paint. "I think I will create one out of our female model." Instinctively, Emily reached up and touched her hairdo, her eyes pleading with Katherine to change her mind. Katherine had other ideas, however. She fell to her knees in front of Emily and licked her lips suggestively. After a quick glance around the deck, she leaned forward and began to lick the green paint from Emily's dark landing strip of pussy hair. At the touch of her tongue, Emily spread her legs a bit wider. Katherine cleaned the green body paint from her thin strip of hair and those closest could see her tongue dip into their model's glistening slit. "Oh, yes, baby," Emily cooed. "I think I'm going to like being a redhead." After a couple of minutes of added licking, Katherine applied the red paint over Emily's strip and stood up to admire her work.

The group approved of the sexy show and Emily's bright red stripe of hair. Ken stayed busy taking pictures of each new addition to their models. Ken asked Ted to take a couple of shots as he then took his turn. Emily has a colorful tattoo on her belly, but she needs more color on her back side," Ken proposed. He picked up the orange paint and asked Emily to turn and bend over. As she bent at the waist, the group received a magnificent view of her bare pussy lips from the rear. Putting the orange paint on his finger tip, Ken drew a thick line from her pussy, across her asshole, up her crack, and arched it over her left buttock. He quickly followed with another orange line along the same route, but arched it over her right cheek, forming a torch-like figure. Next, Ken grabbed the yellow paint and drew lines from Emily's ass upward inside the orange stripes. His finger lingered an extra moment at her tight rosebud each time. Finally, he added lines in red inside the yellow stripes with dots above them, simulating erupting lava. "This is to signify how hot and sexy Emily's pussy and ass are," Ken announced as he helped Emily back to her standing position. "I think you got paint up my little hole," Emily grimaced. "Your finger got a little frisky back there, buddy." Ken just smiled.

"Did you get some good shots of that, Ted?" Ken asked. "Sure did, Emily's husband replied. I think they will turn out to be favorites later on."

Hank stood quietly as Ken worked on Emily's painted tattoo. His eyes wandered to Ann and he watched her slyly move her hand under the hem of her sundress. The full skirt kept her covered, but he could see her hand moving between her legs. "She's getting pretty aroused," he smiled to himself. "I think they will stick around after all."

Linda was not as brave in front of the newcomers. She opened the black paint and added a kung fu moustache to Hank's upper lip and sat back down quietly. She still had her yellow painted nipples from round one.

Al was also a bit more restrained. They had only just met their neighbors and he wasn't yet sure how to act. He decided to follow his wife's lead and picked up the black paint. "I think Emily needs a black belly button," he stated and worked a glob of paint into her navel. "She also needs some accents under those lovely boobs, I think." Al drew black arcs under each of Emily's breasts, making them even more prominent. The black lines called attention to her puffy, green-painted nipples. "As a final touch, she needs a golden necklace," Al announced. He used the bright yellow paint to create a long necklace that came down between her tits and almost down to her belly button tattoo. "There, that looks great!" Al smiled.

The group's attention turned to Ann, sitting in her chair. It was at that moment that she realized her right hand was still under her dress. Ann reddened as she quickly pulled her hand away. "Ann, it's your turn if you'd like to give it a try," Ken said softly. "You don't have to if you don't want to." He added. Ann sat still and looked down at her hands. "Will you let Carl go first?" she murmured.

"Certainly, if you would like that better," Ken assured his shy neighbor. Ann looked up at her husband. Her eyes seemed to plead with him to take the lead. "Carl, you go ahead please," Ann said. "I'm not quite ready."

"Well...sure...okay, if that's what you want," Carl agreed. "If you're sure it's okay," he added hoping for some reassurance himself. "Yes, I want you to go first," Ann finally whispered.

Carl stood, trying his best to conceal his rather obvious hard-on. He stepped toward the two models. They, too, were patiently waiting to see what would happen next. "Carl, if I were you, I'd take off your shirt," Ken advised. "It might get even more colorful around all this body paint."

"Uh, yeah, I think you're right," Carl said. He stepped back to his chair and unbuttoned his shirt. He put his shirt over the back of the chair and turned again toward the models.

"You'd better be careful with those shorts too, Carl," Barb volunteered. "This paint almost jumps onto clothes." Carl looked over at his neighbor's nude wife, then at his own wife. Barb sensed a momentary mental conflict. Carl, hearing no objection from Ann, unbuttoned his shorts and pulled at the zipper. His walking shorts fell to reveal his navy blue silk boxers emblazoned with various flags and banners. Now sporting his underwear, Carl moved to Emily and surveyed the previous art. He chose the yellow paint and used his finger to draw a circle around Emily's left wrist. "I think she needs a bracelet," Carl said. Then, he knelt and put another circle of yellow around her right ankle. "An ankle bracelet will look good too," he added smiling.

Carl asked Emily to turn around, displaying her rear with the volcano-like eruption compliments of Ken. Turning to Ken, Carl said, "I hope you don't mind, but I think your artful creation needs a little improvement." Bending Emily over, Carl dipped his fingers in the red paint and inserted them between her ass cheeks where they lingered a long few seconds. He drew two new lines almost straight up her backside even higher than Ken's original lines. Dipping again, he drew red lines to each side of his first ones. Next, he added several more yellow dots above his new lines to indicate hot cinders flying from her molten tunnel. "There," Carl stood back from his work as Emily stood up. He put his hands on his hips, proud of his creativity. A few moments later, Katherine jumped from her chair. "Look at that, Carl, you've smeared red and yellow paint all over the side of your boxers!" she exclaimed. "Here, I'll rinse them off in the pool before the paint stains them," she added as she pulled his underwear down to his ankles.

Stunned for a moment, Carl stepped out of his underwear and watched as Katherine went to the steps of the pool and bent to soak his shorts. His eyes first went to Katherine's bald pussy lips as she bent over with her back to the group. Shaking his head, the nude Carl then turned to his wife for some moral support. Ann still sat in her chair, her eyes wide and her hand again beneath her sundress. Carl could tell from the look on her face that she had her fingers deep inside her hairy channel and was far from complaining about his public nudity. "Well, I finally get a look at the next door cock," Barb quipped as she moved next to Ann. Her remark brought fresh laughter and made Carl and Ann chuckle in spite of themselves.

"I got the paint off," Katherine turned and said. "You want to put your wet bloomers back on, sport?" she asked.

Carl considered a moment, then shook his head. "Nah, the damage is done. Actually, this feels pretty damn good."

"Okay, Ann, it's your turn," Ken said as he turned to the only clothed person on his deck. Would you like to show some creativity?"

Ann quickly looked at Carl, standing nearby stark naked with his erection in full bloom. He smiled and nodded to her, showing his approval if she dared to join the fun. "Well, I suppose I should," she mumbled as she pulled her hand from under her dress and stood. "But I don't want to get my pretty dress dirty or wet."

Barb was nearby. "Here, Ann, let me unzip your dress for you. I'll put it on a hanger to keep it nice." Barb didn't wait for a reply, but simply pulled the long zipper down and opened the back of Ann's dress. Ann was not wearing a bra. Instinctively, Ann shrugged her shoulders and stepped out of her dress as it fell off. Barb draped the dress over her arm as the group observed their new member as she stood in her lacy panties.

Ann was thin and lithe, with the body of a younger girl. Her breasts were small (probably 34A cup) and tipped with fairly large, dark nipples. Ann was obviously aroused because her erect nipples stood straight out about three-fourths of an inch. Ken sucked in his breath between his teeth at the sight of his neighbor's hard, dark nipples. "Incredible...simply beautiful," he whispered to her.

Even through her lacy panties, they could see the dark patch of thick pubic hair. Hair protruded from the legs of her panties, and Ken noticed that she also had a thin line of black hair that ascended upward to her navel. "You'd better remove your pretty panties too," Barb urged. "You don't want to get paint on them." Ann glanced at Carl and saw him nodding his approval. Ann turned her back to the group and slowly bent as she pulled her panties down her legs and off. Her hairy nature extended halfway up her crack and filled the space between her thin legs. Moisture glistened as she moved to pull her panties over her feet.

After another moment's hesitation, Ann turned and walked over to the two painted models. They were already covered in paint and she had to study each model carefully. First, she picked up the orange paint and drew a triangle around Hank's belly button. Then, she picked red paint and painted his toenails. Ann looked up at Hank's large blue cock and put her red-tipped finger on the end of it. "Like Rudolph, the Red Cocked Reindeer," she giggled. Ann also painted Hank's fingernails red, much to the other lady's amusement.

Turning to Emily, Ann put more red paint on her own lips, planted kisses on each of Emily's cheeks, then kissed her full on her red-rimmed mouth. "That's to show you how pretty you look," Ann said as she turned back to the group's applause.

"I hate to say this, gang," Emily stated flatly, "but I have to pee really bad!"

Barb heard her and quickly retorted, "Well, you can't use our bathroom while you're covered in paint, so wait till Ken gets through taking pictures." Ken was already moving about snapping shots of the models and the group.

"Barb, I don't think I can wait another minute!" Emily exclaimed excitedly. "I'm about to burst."

"There's a drain just off the plastic sheet," Ken suggested. "Just pee over it."

Emily first showed shock at such a silly notion, but then the urge became immediate. She straddled the deck drain with spread legs and let it go. Seven people watched as a thick stream flowed from between her legs and splattered on the deck. Ken, meanwhile, continued to snap pictures of the whole scene. As Emily finished and the last few droplets fell, everybody applauded her erotic act. "What's the big deal?" Emily bravely responded as she strolled back onto the plastic sheet with Hank.

"Let's see what happens when we mix up our paints," Hank suggested to Emily. The two models hugged each other and Hank slid his blue cock to Emily's black painted crotch. They kissed and rubbed their bodies together in an exaggerated fashion as they used their hands on each other's backside. When they stepped away, swirls of multi-colored paint covered them both.

"Hook up that hose, Ted," Ken said. "We'll hose them both down over on the side yard grass." Soon the hose sprayed the models from head to toe and the colors did, indeed, rinse off quickly. "We won't stain the pool now," Hank assured Ken. "Can we take a dip and refresh ourselves?"

"Sure," Ken agreed, "as long as we can join you."

Everyone hit the pool, signaling the end of the Creative Artistry game. Carl swam over to his wife, Ann, and held her close as they kissed and floated about. Eventually, the women congregated on the steps and the men gravitated to the swim seat in the deep end.

"Great looking wife you've got there, Carl," Hank said. "Her cute little tits with those amazing nipples look delicious."

Carl grinned. "Thanks, Hank. Ann's a bit shy because of her small size, but those boobs and her cute little ass really attracted me from the beginning. Now, your Katherine has such nice soft hooters, I don't know how you ever get anything done. I'd love to experience them just once to compare."

"That can be arranged," Hank chuckled. "Katherine will be very pleased to let you spend time playing with her ample charms, I'm sure."

Ted spoke up. "That game was just the thing to help get Ann over her reluctance, Ken. I'm glad Ann and Carl came to help us decorate our models. And, Carl, I can tell you that my Emily thoroughly enjoyed it when you added those extra lines up her backside. Maybe we can think up another game to keep us occupied, what do you think, guys?"

"We could use the same bowls and names again," Ken mused. "Let each man choose a name from the women's bowl, then let the lady determine what individual games to play."

"Great idea, Ken," Al replied with enthusiasm. "But if the man picks his own wife, he must draw again, right?" There was immediate agreement on Al's point.

Meanwhile, the gals were sitting together talking quietly. "I'm so glad you decided to come over today, Ann," Barb commented. "I think the men are even happier about it," she giggled.

"I wasn't sure about it," Ann admitted, "but Carl thought we should at least visit and see what it was all about. He finally talked me into coming over for just a little while."

Linda spoke up quickly. "I hope you aren't going to leave now!"

Ann shook her head. "No way! I'm too excited now. I couldn't believe it when we got here. Then I really couldn't believe that Carl would actually strip in front of everybody. That got me so excited and wet. I couldn't tear my eyes away."