Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 21-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we all understand why," Emily teased. "I felt that way when Al finished with me, too."

Soon, Hank and Linda returned with full plates and a fresh pot of coffee. Ken and Barb joined the group as they all chatted and toyed with their own spouses for a change. By mid-morning, the party began to break up. Carl and Ann went back home to privately share their experiences and enjoy each other. Al invited Linda to return home for another romp. Hank and Katherine went to the guestroom to pack and get ready for the trip to the airport. As usual, Ted and Emily helped Ken and Barb clean up the remaining dishes and put food away.

"Well, we're back to the four of us," Barb commented. "I'm so glad the party turned out so good. I think Carl and Ann really enjoyed themselves."

"I know they did," Ken replied. Ann was insatiable, and Carl was really turned on by the double penetration this morning. I don't know which one will be the most active proponent of another party."

"I hate to see Hank and Katherine leave, but I know he's got to be back at work tomorrow morning," Barb lamented. "I could have used some more of his attention."

"We'll have to think of a way to get together with them again pretty soon," Ken suggested with a wink. "Maybe meet at a resort somewhere in between for another weekend get-together."

"I'll get on the Internet and see what I can find that would fit the bill," Ted volunteered. "Someplace that's clothing optional and has liberal rules would be perfect."

Barb spoke up again. "Good idea, Ted. I think a change of venue would be fun, and I wouldn't have to cook!"

Hank and Katherine returned to the kitchen, wearing comfortable clothes, their bags packed. Ken went to his bedroom to shower and dress. "Barb and I will drive you to the airport," Ken assured them. Hank nodded. "No hurry, Ken, we still have time.

"Maybe we'd better go on home," Ted said. "I think everything's back in order now."

"Why don't you just stay here?" Barb replied. "We'll only be gone for an hour or so. You can use our room and that way you won't have to get dressed or anything. Our bed is big enough for four, you know."

"Sure you don't mind?" Emily questioned. "We don't want to overstay our welcome."

"No, of course not. Go ahead and stay here while we see Hank and Katherine off. We can probably think of something to do this afternoon."

Barb joined Ken in their room as he was putting on his shoes. She glanced in her closet and chose a T-shirt and a short wrap-around denim skirt. Slipping on a pair of sandals, she turned to Ken. "I'm ready to go!"

"Dressed like that?" Ken quizzed. "You must have something up your sleeve."

Barb grinned. Well, if you'll let me sit in back with Hank, I might be able to seduce him into a little something on the way to the airport," she confirmed. Ken smiled and shook his head in wonder.

Hank and Ken loaded the suitcases into the trunk and Ken got behind the wheel. Barb quickly grabbed Hank's hand and led him to the rear door. "Let's sit together on the way," she purred. Hank could see her erect nipples through her T-shirt and could guess that she had plans.

Dutifully, Katherine sat up front and they pulled out of the driveway. As soon as the hit the freeway, Barb leaned against her door and propped her feet up on the seat. Hank enjoyed the view of her bare pussy as she pulled her skirt up to her waist. "I missed you, Hank," she complained. "Think you could find a way to solve my problem before we get to the airport?"

Hank smiled and unbuckled his belt. "I don't want to get any juice on the front of my pants." He carefully pulled his pants and briefs down to his ankles and moved to the center of the seat. Barb faced forward and straddled his legs, leaning over the front seat. She could feel Hank's hardness as he slid the big head up and down her already-wet slit. "I just love the way he fills me up," Barb commented to Katherine who was nodding her agreement. "I never get tired of that feeling," she replied.

Hank pulled Barb's hips downward and impaled her on his long, thick stalk. She was still full of juice from her earlier encounter with Ted and Hank's rod slid in easily. "Oh yeah, fuck me with your big thick prick," Barb encouraged. She turned her head and noticed the driver of a pickup truck next to them was keeping pace and watching as she moved up and down on her friend's lap. Barb smiled at the young man and he gave her a thumbs-up signal. Ken concentrated on his driving, but was somewhat distracted by his wife's comments and moans as his friend fucked her in the back seat. "Oh yes, I'm cumming," Barb moaned as Ken signaled for the airport exit. She felt several warm squirts as Hank unloaded inside her sticky hole.

Barb climbed off and regained her seat. She leaned over and took Hank's cock in her mouth and did her best to suck him clean. Barb held his balls in her hand and licked most of the errant juice off them also. Then, she produced a wash cloth from her skirt pocket and let Hank wipe off the rest of the fucking residue before pulling his pants back up his legs. He buckled his belt just as Ken pulled up to the baggage station.

"Now that's what I call a special romp," Hank chuckled. "First time I've fucked my hostess on the way to the airport! Did you enjoy that short encounter?"

"Don't know about Barb," Ken laughed, "but I sure enjoyed listening." Katherine agreed. "So did I. You two are amazing together."

"I enjoyed it the most," Barb insisted. "I love the feel of Hank's big thick cock, and I didn't want him to get away without one last ride. Of course, that means I will have to suck Ken all the way home," she added.

After several kisses and hugs, Hank and Katherine moved to the escalator and were soon out of sight. Ken and Barb returned to their car and, true to her word, Barb quickly unzipped Ken's pants and began to tease his stiffening dick.

*****

"We're back," Barb called as they entered their home. When there was no reply, she went to the master suite and looked in. Barb saw the unmade bed and heard water running. As she entered the bathroom, she saw two shapes on the shower door. It looked to her like Ted was kneeling on the tile floor and Emily was leaning against the far wall of the shower. "We're home," she again called. Emily replied after a moment. "Ted is just having dessert. We'll be out in a couple of minutes."

"No hurry, Emily, but I'm next," Barb said. "I've got to clean up a little after my ride to the airport."

Ted opened the shower door and the two of them stepped out. Barb handed each a towel. "You fucked Hank in the car, didn't you?" Emily accused. Barb grinned. "How did you guess?"

Emily smiled back slyly. "I saw that look in your eye, and then I saw you dressed like you are to go to the airport. I can read you like a book. Did he actually fuck you or did you just give him a blow job?"

Ken walked into the bathroom naked. "She fucked him while she was hanging over the front seat moaning and groaning at me and Katherine," he confirmed. "If you guys are done, Barb and I will take our showers and then join you on the big bed."

"Sounds like a plan," Ted agreed as he worked his towel between his legs. "I want to make passionate love to my sweet wife this afternoon, but I don't mind an audience."

Ken stepped into the shower. "Fine, old buddy, I'm interested in doing the same thing. I think they deserve it for being such good sports all weekend."

The four lovers ate leftovers for dinner, and then Ted and Emily dressed and went back home to prepare for the workweek. Ken and Barb returned to the pool for a late night swim, then took a nice warm soaking bath together before finally retiring. It had been another successful weekend. They kissed passionately, then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

...To be continued

Our Good Neighbor Policy 26 – The Reunion Trip Begins

The telephone rang and Ken answered, hearing his neighbor, Ted, cheerfully say, "Hey, Ken, I've been doing a bit of research on the Internet and I think I've found the perfect place to go for our reunion!"

"Okay," Ken replied, "what's the story?"

"It's a place out in the California desert called the San Marino Inn. It's out near Desert Springs. They say that it's a clothing optional resort for couples who enjoy alternative lifestyles and dislike dealing with a lot of rules and regulations. I checked with them and they have rooms available for us the third weekend of next month. I thought we'd try to get there on Thursday evening and stay until Sunday afternoon. It would be an easy drive for Gary and Laura and the eight of us, but Hank and Katherine would have to fly down. That would give us almost three full days to play."

"How big is it?" Ken inquired.

"Not very," Ted said. "They have a total of fourteen rooms plus a small house next door that they converted. There's a nice pool, a big hot tub, two party rooms, a sauna, and one of the guest rooms even has a love swing! The room rates are pretty reasonable and they've been doing a lot of remodeling. Take a look at their web site and you'll see why I'm excited about going there."

"Now, that's beginning to sound pretty good, Ted," Ken agreed. "Let's see if the rest of the group can make it that weekend. If we can all agree on the date, we'd better get our reservations in pretty quickly. You call Hank and Katherine, and I'll call Gary and Laura. Emily and Barb can check with Linda and Ann today."

*****

By the end of the next day, everyone confirmed that they could make the reunion party and the reservations were confirmed. Unfortunately (or fortunately) some of the rooms were already taken. There were only five rooms still available. Ken and Ted agreed that they would share room 10, because it had two queens. Barb and Emily were very happy with that arrangement. Room 11 was already booked, so the other couples reserved rooms 9 12, 14, and 15. Hank got confirmed seats on a flight into Palm Springs and Ken agreed to pick Hank and Katherine up for the short trip back to Desert Springs.

The big reunion trip was the main topic of conversation for the next weeks. Al, Linda, Ann, and Carl had not met Gary and Laura, so they were even more excited. Laura told Barb that she couldn't believe how large their group of intimate friends had become. "It will be like having a basketball team to play with plus Gary!" she gushed.

"Not only that, Laura," Barb reminded her. There will be nine couples in the other rooms! Some of the guests will just be nudists or people who they call exhibitionists that don't want to play with others. I'm sure, though, that there will be some that may want to join our party. Who knows what is in store for us?"

"Gary and I have been reliving our weekend with you guys over and over, Barb. It makes us both so horny to remember how wild we got."

Barb chuckled into the phone. "You'll have plenty of fun after this upcoming trip, Laura. I think it will be a time we'll always remember fondly."

*****

"I never thought that we'd be actually going on a trip like this," Ann confided to Carl over breakfast. "It has me on pins and needles just thinking about what it will be like to Ken's friend and his wife, and to be among so many other people that like to do the kind of stuff we did last weekend. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about the whole thing."

"Do you want to call Barb and cancel?" Carl inquired with a note of disappointment in his voice. "I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for."

"Oh, no," Ann responded quickly. "It's just so crazy, what we're doing. I guess I'm still a little shy about the way I look compared to the other gals. I hope I'm not the only flat-chest at San Marino!"

"The guys certainly didn't seem to mind that last weekend!" Carl laughed. "Ken seemed to enjoy being with you, didn't he?"

"Well, yes he did," Ann admitted. "He said he loved my cute little ass and my hairy spot. Do you think I should trim it or shave it like Barb and Emily before we go?"

Carl looked at his wife. "Please don't, honey. Be your own person. Just because they shave and trim doesn't mean you do. I mean, Linda doesn't do it does she?"

"No, but Linda's a blonde. My black bush really stands out."

"I think it's outstanding!" Carl answered. "Go the way you are. If you want to change while we're there, you can do so of course. Frankly, I think your full bush adds some character. You're so petite that a smooth pussy might make you look like a very young teenager," he added with a grin.

"You're right as usual," Ann mused. "I can always decide later what to do, if anything. Maybe I'll be the only woman there with a hairy pussy!"

*****

Thursday of the third week finally arrived! The four couples piled into Ken's Suburban along with the bare essentials of luggage. They all agreed that there was little reason to bring a lot of clothes. They would only need clothes to go to town for dinner. Ted insisted on bringing some of his toys. Others did likewise. Most of the other luggage consisted of lady's makeup cases and shoes.

"We should get there by late-afternoon," Ken stated. "We'll unpack and get our rooms set up, then I'll meet the plane and pick up Katherine and Hank. Gary and Laura should join us by 5 or 6 o'clock. We can go to dinner together, then go back and check out the hot tub and pool."

Other than a lunch stop and several pit stops, the group made good time and arrived at Desert Springs at 5:30 p.m. Following the directions Ken received, they pulled up to the San Marino Inn just before six o'clock. "That's Gary's car," Ken said as they parked. "He made good time."

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" Al queried. "This is a residential area." They strolled to the front door area and Ken pressed the intercom button. "Looks pretty plain to me," Al said as he looked around. "I hope it's nicer inside." A female voice crackled over the intercom. "I'll be right there."

The door opened and they were welcomed by Stephie, a tall, leggy blond. She wore a bikini top and a transparent sarong around her hips. The sarong revealed a tiny thong underneath. "I guess we're at the right place after all," Al mumbled.

After the introductions, Stephie, the manager, escorted them inside the compound and into the office. Carl noticed several naked people laying by the swimming pool as they were whisked through a dining area and into the efficient office area.

"Your friends, Gary and Laura, arrived a little while ago. They're really nice," Stephie advised. They wanted room 9 because it's the one with the love swing," she added chuckling.

"That figures!" Ken replied smiling. "Gary is a genuine horndog. He's going to have to share the swing with us though."

"Who's going to share room 10 with the two queen beds?" Stephie asked. Ken and Ted sat at desk and registered for the room, paying the per couple membership fee as well. "I hope you four are really good friends," Stephie commented as she copied their IDs and swiped their credit cards. "The rooms are clean, but a bit small for four adults."

"We'll manage I'm sure," Emily volunteered with a wide grin. "We're used to being close," Barb agreed.

"Here are the room keys and keys to the back exit. You can park near the exit and use it to come and go, now that your are registered. When you're all checked in, I'll give you a quick tour of the place and show you how to operate the stuff in your room. Oh, by the way, on Saturday night, we have a theme party planned for all our guests. Be sure to wear something tropical. We'll supply leis for everyone. We'll use the outdoor grill that you'll see in a few minutes to serve you all our version of a luau."

Carl and Ann were busy looking around the office and reading the notices. Al stepped to the desk. "Linda and I will take room 12 if that's all right." Stephie signed them in and handed Al his keys.

"I can give you two room 14 or 15," Stephie called to Carl. "Give them room 14," Ken responded for Carl. "We'll put Hank and Katherine in room 15. It's the farthest from the pool and hot tub. They are older, so they can use the exercise!"

Everyone laughed at Ken's warped logic and Carl signed in for room 14. "Now, let me go over the rules with you while you're all here," Stephie requested. "There aren't very many. The main one is, 'no' means no. We have a variety of guests here and not everybody is into the same lifestyle. Some are simply nudists who want to relax. Some like to play with each other, but not with other people. We want to respect everybody's preferences. Are we agreed on that point?" Everyone in the group nodded their understanding.

"And, the usual rules...no glass around the pool or hot tub, and no smoking in the rooms. You're free to do as you please, but please try not to disturb the other guests. Use the West door to come and go. That way, we don't have to run to the East entrance, where you came in, all the time to let you in. Other than that, just enjoy your stay with us. If something comes up that needs correction, let Brad, the owner, or me or one of the other staff know and we'll handle the situation for you."

Ken pulled the Suburban around to the West door and each couple toted their belongings to their respective rooms. Barb stopped at room 9 to say hello to Gary and Laura, who were just unpacking their things. "Wow, look at that contraption," Barb whistled as she examined the love swing suspended from the ceiling. "I've never seen one of those except in a catalog."

Gary smiled at Barb. "Want to try it out right quick?"

"Thanks, Gary, but I think I'll wait until I can watch Laura climb into the swing first. You two break it in, then show all of us how it works, okay?"

"Oh, gonna make me the guinea pig, eh?" Laura piped up. "Choosing this room was Gary's idea, not mine!"

"Don't worry, Laura," Barb replied, "if you have trouble getting into it, I'm sure the fellows will gladly give Gary a hand. Let's hurry up and get settled in and then go check out the pool and the hot tub before it gets any later."

Once the bags were unpacked, Ken decided it was time to go to the airport to pick up Hank and Katherine. "Anybody want to ride with me to Palm Springs?" Ken asked. Finally, Al agreed to go along in case they had extra bags.

The plane was only fifteen minutes late. Hank and Katherine only had carry-on luggage, so there was no wait once the passengers cleared through to the terminal. Ken and Al felt Katherine's hand slyly squeeze their cocks through their shorts as they hugged and kissed her hello. They shook Hank's hand, then strolled to the parking lot for the ride back to San Marino. It was beginning to get dark.

"Sit back here with us," Katherine told Al. "I've been anticipating this trip ever since Ted called." Katherine sat in the middle of the back seat between her husband and Al. Ken paid the airport parking attendant and they were soon on the highway for the short drive back to Desert Springs. "I'm so damn horny from just thinking about the fun we'll have," Katherine gushed as she pulled her loose top over her head. "I can't wait any longer," she added with a grin as her bare breasts felt the warm air. Throwing her arms over the back of the seat, Katherine pulled the two men's faces down to her naked chest. "Suck my tits," she ordered.

This time, Ken pulled the vehicle up to the West entrance and used his key to open the door. Al and Hank grabbed the bags while Katherine slid out of the back seat, her pendulous boobs still bare. She brazenly strolled to the open doorway and gave Ken a wet kiss before sauntering inside. They made their way to the office where Brad checked in the new arrivals. "It looks like you got into the swing of things right away," Brad joked as he surveyed Katherine's naked charms. "That's okay, we want you to have a great time while you're with us." Brad again went over the small number of rules for Hank and Katherine's benefit and handed them their keys.

1...45678...20