Our Great Family Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doer19
doer19
17 Followers

Letter III - Cuddling With My Husband and his Dad

Dear friends,

Here I am lying between my husband, Doer, and his father, Jim after having the most wonderful sex of my life. Doer has just told his father of his fantasies of having sex with his mother while his father added to his Mom's pleasure. While Doer was telling his story I was gently massaging both of their cocks and thinking how lucky I was to have a husband, that I love beyond belief, and a father-in-law that I simply adore who I wanted so much to father a child for Doer and me. It could feel no more natural if we were all three husbands and wife.

I moved down in the bed and began to alternate taking the cocks in my mouth and then I moved my two lovers closer together so I could get the tips of both magnificent organs in my mouth. I took as much of both of them as I could. This caused both men moaned in pleasure. It was so nice that neither had a problem with their cocks touching, or as I mentioned earlier them touching and taking each other's cock in their mouths. When I could tell both were getting very close to exploding in my mouth, I withdrew and reminded them that Doer had not had cum in my pussy during our earlier session. With that I turned Jim on his back and straddled him with my pussy over his face and my face nuzzling his cock. I then asked Doer to get behind me to do me doggie style.

"Jim I want you to return the favor and guide his cock into my gushing pussy."

Jim exclaimed, "You've got it!"

Taking Doer's cock he rubbed it up and down my slit and down to my clit where his tongue was doing its magic. Then I felt Jim's mouth leave my cunt. I was sure he was sampling Doer's cock again before I felt him spread my pussy lips and guide his son's cock to my waiting cavity. As the penis went deeper I could feel Jim's fingers gently stroking my lips and clit. All the while I had Jim's curved cock deep in my throat which gave me very a different feeling than I got when I did this to Doer. It seemed almost as special as it did in my pussy rubbing my G-Spot. All three of us were near orgasms when we began this triad. I could tell I was not going to last long with Jim's tongue on my clit licking the junction of Doer's cock and my cunt. The speed of Doer's thrusts and breath were getting much faster and I could sense Jim's heavy breath on the center of my being. I began to succumb to the throes of orgasm and I pulled my head back to better get my breath. At that instant Doer let loose with a cunt filling blast which caused Jim to increase his slurping of my cunt as Doer pulled out. Jim continued to clean my crotch of our combined love juices. I had not returned to sucking Jim's cock because I wanted so much to feel that talented cock deep inside of me again and for it to give my cervix another shower of his sperm filled cum.

Remaining on my knees, I plead to Jim, "Get behind me and fuck me as hard as you can."

"Get out of the way, son, and let me in."

With one quick thrust he was balls deep inside me. If I thought that curved cock felt good when I was on my back, the curve from this angle was at least as good. Doer stayed by our sides. He was rubbing my butt and tweaking my nipples and occasionally letting his fingers roam to my clit and Jim's cock. Doer somehow was hard again and I pulled him to my mouth to again feel that wonderful sensation of having the two cocks I love so much inside me.

Jim, sounding almost in pain, as he groaned, "I can't last much longer."

I could feel my cunt began to squeeze his cock signaling my orgasm was near. Doer's hips began to jerk in and out of my mouth leaving no doubt he would again make it a mind numbing triple orgasm. Jim slammed in deep and held it repeating over and over OH GOD.

Doer was saying, "Drink my cum and rub it all over your face and tits."

I didn't have the strength to stay on my knees and slipped slowly down on the bed letting Jim's cock slide free. He moved around to be near my face where I was still sliding Doer's cum covered cock over my face and tits. As I turned over on my back Jim leaned forward and began to lick the slickness from my face. I purposefully moved Doer's cock toward his lips. Jim began cleaning the remaining cum. When he was done with this, he and Doer both moved to where they could clean cum from my face and tits and then continued down my body to thoroughly clean the overflow of their cum form my cunt. Oh! that was a mind-blowing feeling. Doer has told me many times he gets his greatest pleasure from being sure that I got the ultimate pleasure. He must have inherited that from Jim because he seemed equally intent putting my pleasure first.

As I lay there I could not imagine how the days to come could be this good nor could I picture how it would be when and if Doer's mother joined our activities.

Doer or I will continue to relate these events as time permits. Love, Rona

Letter IV - Time Alone with my husband's Dad

As I left you last, I was lying between Doer and Jim wondering how anything could be better than that last fucking, sucking and being tongue cleaned of Doer's and Jim's cum from mouth and pussy. We decided we needed and break for something to eat and drink. I put on a pair of panties and a thin robe to keep from leaking cum on everything I sat on and Jim and Doer both had silk boxers that they put on to be more comfortable as they sat around. We ate some of the food I had earlier prepared and drank wine. Our conversation reverted back to our more normal family talk. By that time it was getting late and poor Doer had to go to work the next day. As we headed toward the bedrooms as Jim asked, "Where am I to sleep." At almost the same time Doer and I said, "With us." Jim asked if we were sure as he might not be able to refrain from molesting me during the night and it might keep Doer awake. Doer said he could sleep through almost anything and if he did wake up he might need to work off some stiffness also.

As we lay in bed we thought of Laura being alone and began to devise our plans for when she got here. Doer also told us not to get up when he left for work. He wanted us to have some "quality" time to ourselves. He urged us to do all the things new lovers do, but be ready to tell him about it when he got home. We were getting pretty aroused but decided to try to go to sleep. This happened fairly fast since we were all pretty used up. Sometime during the night I felt Jim snuggling into my back with a tremendously hard prick poking its way between my legs and trying to get into me. I opened my legs some and guided it in. He started slowly but then began to bounce the bed pretty hard. Doer was lying facing me and I thought he was still asleep until I felt his hand rubbing my mound and feeling Jim's cock go in and out. Doer moved forward to be able to rub his cock on my clit with Jim's cock massaging his cock. I put my hand down to take hold of his cock and did as he had been doing. I was more able to find the most sensitive areas on and around my clit and lips. Jim's curved cock began to work it magic and I knew I was at the brink and I was sure Jim was also. I increased my attention to Doer and within seconds we exploded one after the other. I couldn't go to sleep with Doer's cum soaking my pubes and Jim's running out to join it. So again they volunteered to jointly clean up the "mess" they had made. That really did us in.

The next thing I knew, I heard Doer in the bathroom and then he came over on his way out to give me a nice wet kiss while feeling my pussy and said, "Have a good time." He then swatted Jim on the butt and said "old man don't waste the day sleeping." Jim laughed and asked, "Who are you calling who an old man? I kept up with you stroke for stroke yesterday and last night didn't I?"

As we lay there we cuddled, kissed and gently explored each other. As I moved down and began to fondle that semi-hard cock before me, it proceeded to get fully hard and take on that beautiful curve. As I was measuring it with my fingers, Jim asked whether he or Doer had the largest cock. I grabbed a tape out of the bedside table and said, "Let's see. Doer's is 7-1/4 inches long and 2-1/4 inches wide." I measured the cock before me and it was 7 inches long and 2 inches wide. I reassured him by saying, "Don't worry about being little smaller because with that curve it really feels larger than Doer's does inside me." I couldn't wait so I climbed aboard and let my passion take control. I had Jim's morning cum inside me in very short order. I remembered that I had not sucked Jim until he shot his cum in my mouth. I needed this to get me going for the day. My lips and hands had him hard again in no time. That curved cock felt so good rubbing the roof of my mouth. Soon the cock stiffened more, twitched and shot a delicious "cocktail" in my mouth. I swallowed a lot of it but kept some in my mouth to share with him in long and passionate kiss. We got up and showered (I will not go into all the details of our play in the shower}. I put on a clean pair of panties since the ones from last night were stiff with dried cum and my thin robe. Jim donned his silk boxers. After eating we discussed more about what he thought Laura's reaction would be and just how to approach it.

We then decided that I would show Jim around town some, have lunch at an intimate restaurant that I knew and then come home and let nature take its course. It being unusually warm for this time of year, I wore loose-legged shorts and a revealing top while Jim wore shorts and a tee shirt. We rode as lovers do with Jim driving and me nearly in his lap. Sooner than expected nature took its course and I had my hand in his shorts relishing in the feel of its soft skin and his fingers found their way up my shorts to feel the wetness there. We were on a sparsely traveled street and I couldn't resist. I did as I had done to Doer many times before and I pulled out Jim's cock and proceeded to have my second "cocktail" of the morning.

We got ourselves together and found the restaurant and had a leisurely meal. On the way home I suggested that we go by a park that has many secluded areas. We found one and fucked and sucked for nearly an hour.

I then wanted to go by an adult video store as I wanted to get a dildo that I thought we might be able to use in our experimentation. There was one thing that I particularly I had in mind. Jim spotted a video about threesomes and couples swapping so he rented it.

At home I began to make plans for dinner. As I was preparing things at the sink, I felt Jim come up behind me and undo my shorts and pull them and my panties to the floor. He kneeled behind me and began to kiss my butt and work his way in between the cheeks and lick my ass and then proceed down to my pussy and clit. My knees were about to buckle when he stood up, dropped his shorts and began to rub my butt and ass with his cock that was profusely wet with his pre-cum. He nuzzled my neck and asked me, "Have you ever had it in the ass?" I told him "No." "Laura and I haven't either." He lowered his cock and inserted it into my sopping pussy and after a few strokes he pulled out and asked, "Do you want to try it?" I said, "That's why I wanted to buy the dildo. I thought it might be a way to try it if you and or Doer had a problem putting your cocks up my ass." He gently began to position his cock at my tight little ass and push forward. There was some discomfort but he gently moved in and soon I felt his pubic hair tickling my butt. He and I both began to feel more comfortable and he picked up speed. Soon he was filling my virgin ass with cum. When he pulled out I turned and kissed him and told him, "I want my pussy full of your cum when Doer gets home." He went to the shower and came back all clean as I was finishing my chores. He took my hand led me to the living room where I spread a blanket over the carpet to protect it. Jim took my top off and lay on the floor and guided me over his cock. I was soon impaled on it with my ass still leaking his come.

Doer evidently took off work a little early and came in the back door. As he came looking for us, he had a clear view of us as he looked into the living room. He removed his clothes and the first thing I knew he was kissing and licking my butt. As he moved down to the crack of my ass, he did something that he had never done before. He pulled the cheeks apart and was greeted with the sight of Jim's cum oozing out. I didn't know what his reaction would be but he laughed and said, "It looks like you really took me at my word and had all sorts of fun." I could feel Doer's hand on my pussy lips and Jim's cock and then I felt the tip of his cock at my wet back door. He said, "Gee, thanks Dad for lubricating the way for me." With that he slowly pushed his way in. Yes, I was wrong; it could get better than what we had done before. Doer's cock in my ass seemed to be pressuring Jim's curved cock to give me even greater sensations than I had experienced before. They began to go wild at the tightness of my holes and the feel of their cocks rubbing together inside me. Again we all three had explosive orgasms. Doer told us, "I had wanted to try your ass but I was afraid you might think it was dirty. Thanks Dad for leading the way."

We showered and ate dinner and then watched the video Jim had gotten. It was really hot with a lot of bisexuality in it. Scenes of the couples swapping partners, the women 69ing each other and even the men doing the same opened the conversation about our feelings about what we had seen. I commented, "It all looks like fun. We all know that we are not homosexual but you two sure seem to enjoy indulging in a little cock sucking and drinking each other's cum. I have never had my mouth or hands on another woman's breast or cunt. Maybe that will change when Laura gets here." God, it made me hot just thinking about 69ing with Laura.

Just as we were about to get going again the phone rang and it was Laura. She said that she had been able to finish her project much sooner than she had expected and could come out tomorrow.

She had gotten reservations on the same flight that Jim had been on and would see us about 3 PM tomorrow. Everyone was ecstatic that she was coming sooner. My only concern was that I didn't want her to deprive me of all of Jim's sperm that I needed it to get pregnant. Doer called in and told them that he was taking the rest of the week off.

We went to bed early and made love in many different ways and then went to sleep. I was awakened only one time during the night as Jim just couldn't contain himself, but this time Doer slept through it. The next morning-Oh that will have to be in another story.

It's getting better all the time. Love, Rona

Letter V - Mom joins Rona, Dad and me

Dear friends,

My fantasies of having another man in bed with Rona and me and that extra person being my Dad had been passionately fulfilled. Being able to feel my Dad's cock go in and out of Rona's pussy while she sucked my cock, and then to being able to join my dad in licking her pussy clean, was even more entrancing than I could ever have imagined. Then, to find Rona on top of Dad fucking away with her butt toward me turned me on nearly as much as it had the first time I walked in when this all started. But when I began to explore and kiss her butt and found the unmistakable signs of Dad's cum running out of her ass I nearly lost my load. I had wanted to try the back door approach with Rona but had gotten the impression that she thought it was not to cool. After spreading their combined juices on my cock I pressed forward to find a hole even tighter than her pussy and with Dad's cum just as wet and warm. That mixed with being able to feel dad's cock moving back and forth against mine had me adding my cum to his in very short order. I believe Rona has related the rest of he evening and Mom would be coming the next day.

Rona and Dad woke me the next morning with him plugging away in her cunt doggy style. I got in my then favorite position so I could lick her clit and Dad's cock while she was slurping on my cock. After Dad blasted a big load I proceeded to lick them both clean and then replace his cock with mine in her sweet pussy. Dad assumed the position that I had been in and reciprocated by licking her cunt and my cock. Afterwards we lay in bed making our final plans for the day. Though we knew the answer, we asked Dad if he had had a vasectomy. He said that when they decided they wanted to have no more children, Mom had her tubes tied because he was too chicken to have a vasectomy. We thought surely he would ask about our situation, but I guess that he assumed we had that under control.

Dad said that while he was talking to Mom last night he told her to bring the swimsuit that she had bought last year to wear when they went to the Hedonist Resort. He said it is not a thong but is the next thing to it. He said she giggled and asked, "Are you sure you want your son and daughter-in-law to see me like that?" He said, "I just laughed and said yes give them a thrill."

It was agreed that we would all go to the airport to meet Mom. Dad took her in his arms and gave her a lover's kiss; she then embraced Rona very tightly and gave her more than just a peck on the cheek. I was next and it seemed even more than usual she kissed me hard on the mouth with even a little tongue play. It seemed that she was as starved for affection as Dad had been when he arrived. As we made our way home there was a lot of family talk and Mom kept asking what all we had been doing. We just brushed off her inquiries and told her we'll talk about it later. By the time we got home and got Mom's luggage to the guest bedroom where we had put dad's luggage that morning it was after five o'clock. We had a couple of glasses of wine and then according to plan Rona asked Dad to come with her to Eatzi's to pick up food for dinner and run a few errands. Dad agreed. As he headed toward the door he told Mom, "If you are as stiff and tired as I was, you and Doer ought to get in the spa until we return."

Grabbing Mom's hand I said, "Come on let's do it." She sort of held back and said, "I have to find my swimsuit." I laughed and said "If you must." She came back in wearing a short robe. We went through our bedroom to the spa. I purposefully had worn a pair of shear bikini underwear. I pulled off my shirt and was undoing my pants as Mom was taking off her robe. She asked, "Where is your suit?" I replied, "I have on more than I usually wear." My eyes nearly flew out of their sockets when I saw Mom in next to nothing. Her breasts were fuller than I remembered and her figure was full but without an ounce of fat. As I kicked my pants to one side she seemed to be as fascinated with my body, as I was hers. The only exception being that my cock was definitely starting to produce a pronounced bulge in my bikini. Mom said, "It looks like you do like my suit," to which I replied with a laugh, "It's not the suit, it's what's in it that has me excited." The ice had been broken far faster than I had ever hoped. I whispered, "Mom you can never know how long I have wanted to be with you like this." I reached over and pulled her to me and initiated my own passionate tongue-searching kiss with one hand on her butt and one on her breast. Her hand had made its way to my cock and was squeezing it through my bikini. As we broke the kiss Mom declared, "I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I also know I have wanted it at least as long as you have." We moved into the hot tub and I sat sideways and she sat with her back to me letting my hands roam at will. My cock had burst free and was pushing into the crack of her ass. She confessed, "When your Dad and I made love while you were at home I left the door open so you could see us. I so wished you would come in and kiss me and watch us make love and then when Jim pulled out you would climb on and enter my pussy that had just been filled with your Dad's cum. I was afraid to do more than that for fear of warping you sexually, and at your age that would be considered illegal." "I saw and heard your love making and so wanted to join you, but being the good son I did not want to do anything that would upset you. I probably shot gallons of cum as I masturbated while I listened, watched, and dreamed of being there with you."

doer19
doer19
17 Followers