Our Great Family Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was keeping my eye on the clock, as I wanted Mom and I to be in bed when Rona and Dad returned. During all this talk, I had removed Mom's suit. Mine was covering nothing by now. I lifted her off my lap so she was standing and turned her so her beautiful pussy was right at my face level. She made no pretense of modesty but moved closer to my face to let my tongue began to explore this long denied pleasure palace. I then stood with my cock at its most rigid. I led her out of the tub and we hastily dried each other. When we got to the bed I flopped down and turned so that my head was toward the door. I pulled her down so my cock was only inches from her mouth. My face was framed between her thighs easily in reach of her pussy with my tongue. Mom said, "Doer I can't believe we are finally getting to do this but hadn't we better hurry because Jim and Rona may come back soon." I implored her not to worry and just enjoy our time together. As she started sucking and slurping on my cock, I heard a slight noise and was sure it was Dad and Rona. I was relishing the taste and smell of her pussy while flicking her protruding clit with my tongue. I felt something against my head and looked up to see Dad's curved cock approaching. I used my fingers to open the lips of Mom's pussy and guided Dad's cock in. Mom let loose of my cock and said, "Oh my gosh what's going on?" I responded, "Mom, at last our dreams are coming true. I am watching Dad fuck you."

By then Rona was on the bed with her head next to Mom's and was joining her in pleasuring my cock. Mom sighed and said, "Even if I wanted to I couldn't stop now."

After stroking Mom pretty hard Dad withdrew and invited me to live the rest of my dream. With that he rolled Mom onto her back and spread her legs and kissed her pussy. He beckoned me to come on over with him on one side and Rona on the other; they took hold of my cock each kissing and licking it. Then with Dad holding mom's pussy lips open, Rona guided me in, as if I needed to be guided. Rona and Dad were teasing Mom's clit with their fingers and tongues. Dad had moved so Mom could suck his cock and I leaned forward and joined Mom's lips on Dad's cock with my lips and tongue. Shortly Dad said, "We can't leave Rona out," and moved onto her. Their cock and pussy were right next to Mom's head. To my surprise Mom took Dad's cock in her hand and rubbed it on Rona's pussy and guided it in. She left her hand there to feel the erotic action.

Dad and I began to pickup speed with our thrusts and were joining the girls with our cums. As Dad pulled free from Rona, Mom had another surprise for us, she licked his cock clean while Rona was doing the same to mine. Rona then sprung the next surprise as she moved over Mom and began to clean the wetness I had left her cunt. Mom, not to be left out, pulled Rona over and began feasting on her cunt that was full of Dad's love offering and Rona's sweet nectar.

Dad and I were sporting mighty hard dicks again and moved into position. Mom led my cock into Rona and Rona led Dad's cock into Mom. The two girls had a prefect view of our screwing. When we came again, Dad moved to Rona's cunt to clean it of my cum while I did the same for Mom. As we broke apart Mom asked, "What in the world have you been doing before I got here?" We told her that we would tell her later, but for now we were famished and could not let that good food go to waste. We put on the bare essential for clothes and headed for the kitchen. We ate and had some small talk before the subject of our sexual escapades came up again. That will have to be another episode.

The loving Son, Doer

VI - Filling in Mom and filling Mom

Dear Friends,

After dinner we went to the den to continue our conversations. Mom said, "I just have to know what has gone on since Jim got here?" We told her of our fantasies about having sex with a second man with us, and Rona had said that Dad was the only other man that she had sexual fantasies about since we had been married. We told Mom about my desires to join in the sexual activities that I saw and heard then while I was at home.

When Dad arrived he told us about he and Mom having hardly seen each for such a long time and this set in motion our plan to get Dad into our bed. Dad chimed in, "When I saw Rona in nothing but her see through underwear, all of the fantasies that you and I had shared about wishing Doer would join us in bed came flashing before my eyes. You know we also fantasized about being able to watch Doer and Rona make love. The die was cast and nothing could have caused me to rebuff Rona's advances."

We all then related the experiences we had shared since Dad had gotten there.

Mom said, "I must have been having premonitions about what was going on because when I did have time to get to bed my thoughts were of the four of us being in bed. That was why I greeted you so passionately when I arrived. When Doer and I were left to get in the spa alone, I knew where things were headed. So much of what has happened since I got here was just like the thoughts I had as I masturbated with my vibrator in bed alone. I had no reservations about moving into doing things Jim and I had never done before, like licking Rona's pussy juice from off of Jim's cock and then licking his cum from her pussy. It all seemed so natural."

We all agreed that none of us had any second thoughts about anything we had done like me licking and cleaning Dad's cock and putting it in my mouth. Rona, Dad and I said that the anal sex we had indulged in was most pleasurable and is something we wanted to pursue further. As we talked we agreed that for the time they were here we would have no limits about what we would do unless if for some reason one of us seemed uncomfortable about it.

While this was going on, Mom and I were roaming each other's bodies with our hands and lips. Dad and Rona were in a large chair doing much the same. We could tell things were about to get to serious penetrating lovemaking. Mom yawned and said, "I am still pretty tired but I have to have one more round in bed with Doer before I go to sleep." We all agreed that we should go to bed. She suggested that she and I sleep in the guest bedroom and Dad and Rona in ours. After some hugging and kissing we parted into the two bedrooms. The events of that night will follow. I was looking forward to the night with Mom. Love, Doer

Letter VII - Exploration of Mom

After bidding Rona and Dad goodnight, Mom and I went to the quest bedroom and shut the door. I took Mom into my arms and gave her a passionate lover's kiss and at the same time removed the few garments that she had on. I told her that I knew she was tired and that we would take a nice warm shower to start her relaxation and then that I wanted her to just lie on the bed and let me give her a gentle massage and explore every part of her body. I could see the happiness in Mom's face at the thought of that happening. With just a little by-play we took our showers and dried each other.

I led Mom to the bed and made a cradle for her face and head so she could breathe easily and relax as she lay face down. Before we got into the shower I had found a bottle of body lotion that I had had Rona get. It is the fragrance that Mom wore when I was at home and that I associated with both of the emotions I felt when I thought of Mom - maternal and erotic. I placed it into the sink with hot water to warm it. After arranging Mom on the bed I retrieved the lotion and told her to just relax and not worry if she fell asleep. I began my massaging at her feet applying the warm lotion to each. This continued up each leg until I was just brushing the trimmed hair of her pussy. I told her how beautiful her legs were. They have such a beautiful flowing shape. I then got on the bed and gently straddled her legs being careful not to put too much pressure on them. This had my rigid cock muzzling between the globes of her butt. Each hand and arm received the warmth of the lotion and then I moved to her shoulders and back. As I got lower I had to move back causing my cock to lose contact with her butt but she managed to trap it between her full thighs. As I massaged the globes of her butt she began to moan. This emboldened me and I began to part the globes and apply the warm lotion in the cleavage and then to her rosebud over which I lingered to rub and barely probe. I just couldn't resist and lowered my tongue to continue what my fingers had started. Then as if my tongue had a mind of its own, it proceeded down to lick at the juices flowing from what had been my door into this world. Mom was obviously enjoying this but I had other plans.

I rolled her to her back and gave her arms and legs cursory attention before moving to her more interesting parts. Moving easily to straddle her with my raging cock pulsing in front of me, I began by massaging her temples, face and neck stopping only to give her loving kiss. As my hands moved to her bountiful breasts I was in heaven, as they felt so good. The warm lotion made them so slick and malleable that I could hardly force myself to move lower. As I did, I marveled at the tightness of her stomach muscles and paid special attention to her bellybutton that I just had to explore with my tongue. I let my tongue glide through her soft pubic hairs to the lips of her cunt. I then let it move between the lips to savor her delicious flavor and from there proceeded to her rather imposing clit. As I began to suck and tongue it I could tell she was about to cum. As I sat up I moved up her body so my cock was resting between her breasts. I poured some of the still warm oil on my cock and in the valley of her tits. As I placed a hand on each side of her tits and pushed them together, I began to slowly fuck that warm valley. As I was doing this Mom readjusted the pillows so that as my cock emerged toward her face it would enter her mouth. She moved her mouth just long enough to say that she had tried many times to do this with Dad but because of the curve of his cock it was nearly impossible. She asked me to please cum in her mouth like this. I was only too happy to oblige. In just a few minutes the cum that had been aching to get out since we started nearly an hour ago began to fill her mouth. As I pulled back I covered her lips and chin with cum before my cock went back into her mouth to complete its release. As I pulled back and lay beside her, we kissed and I cleaned the rest of my cum from her face only to kiss her again to let her have it all.

I asked Mom about her being tired. She just laughed and said that she now felt so relaxed and at ease she was not even aware of being tired. She opined that it was probably best that we had waited until now to do this but she could not help but regret all of the pleasures we could have shared through the years. As we talked about what we had done with Rona and Dad and about what they were probably doing now as we were engaged in cunt and prick massaging. I was amazed at how hard my cock had become in such a short time and of course her pussy was leaking down to her ass.

I moved over Mom with my cock resting at the door to her pussy. Mom took it in hand and rubbed it on her clit and then guided it in. After slowly stoking in and out for several minutes, I leaned forward and kissed her and then got my nerve to tell her that Dad had said that she had never had a cock in her ass. She said that was right and that she had wanted to do it but was afraid the curve in his cock might make it painful. I promised that I would go slowly and gently if she would let me do it. It would be so great to give her one experience that she had never had before and I had had only once before. She began to slowly turn onto her stomach drawing my cock from her pussy. She said "Doer this will be our great first time."

My cock was dripping with my pre-cum and her pussy juice. As I spread her cheeks, I saw that her juices had flowed so much that her rosebud was covered with it. I gently inserted first one and then two fingers inside taking some of the lubrication with them. As I pulled them out I pushed my cock to take their place and told Mom to tell me if I was hurting her. She told me that it felt so different but was beginning to feel so good. I pushed further in and began to get the erotic rhythm started. The tightness and the wetness soon had me nearly loosing control. I eased my finger under Mom and began to play with her clit. This did it for both of us. I filled her ass and she flowed a stream of cum into my hand. I took a tissue and cleaned her ass and turned her over and cleaned her cunt with my tongue and then gave her a kiss.

Mom turned on her side and I buried my face and head between her breasts occasionally taking her nipples in my mouth. She just let out a sigh and fell asleep. As I lay there letting all that had occurred flow through my head, I felt the most mingled emotions that I had ever had. In one thought I was reliving my dreams of being able to see Mom naked and open to me -- more of curiosity than of lust. The next was of me being a horny teenager that wanted to mount her in shear lust and fuck both our brains out with Dad watching. Third, I was nestling and sucking on her breasts like I did as a baby giving that warm feeling of a true mother son love. With that thought in mind I went to sleep.

When we woke we let our loving lust engulf us again and made slow sensual love for about twenty minutes before we showered and went to see what Rona and Dad were up to. Shortly Rona and Dad joined us. We asked if everyone slept well and we all just laughed and let it go at that. We decided to go out for breakfast and just kick around most of the day. What happened next will follow soon. Love, Doer

Letter VIII- Exploring with Doer and his Mom and Dad

Dear Friends,

After going out for breakfast, doing a little shopping and showing Laura and Jim the sights we returned home. Laura and I changed into sweat shorts and tee shirts and the guys just wore their sweat shorts.

It was not long before Doer and his Mom headed for the spa. Jim and I went to the kitchen to make some snacks. We had gotten only a few done before Jim came up behind me to fondle my tits and press his very firm cock into my ass. I told him that I really needed to get these things done to which he said, "Don't let me disturb you." He pulled my shorts down along with his and began to insert his cock into my pussy. This was one salad that was made with love. It did not take long with him playing with my nipples and that curved cock riding in and out to bring us to a very relaxing orgasm. While I finished the salad he had me spread my legs in order for him get his head between them and have his fist cum cocktail of the evening. When I finished in the kitchen we went to check on Doer and his Mom. They had retired to a chaise lounge and Doer was slowly fucking his Mom with his head nestling her breasts sucking her nipples. We could only guess what was going through their minds. We did not disturb them and got on the bed and took a nap.

After we had our light dinner, we decided to get on our king size bed and let Laura see the video that Jim had gotten. Since the rest of us had watched it earlier, we knew it would get us all excited and probably get us into some new activities. The first few scenarios showed rather commonplace wife swapping in the usual positions. Then came the scene where one of the girls said that she wanted double penetration. Laura said she couldn't believe that could really be done. Jim told her that he was sure it could be since he and Doer had done it with me. Doer asked her if it sounded like something she would like to try. She hesitated a little and then said, "Yes, if you will be very easy with me." We stopped the video. I told her not worry that it really felt great. It was agreed that Doer would lie on his back and have Laura straddle him. As she started to move lower I guided Doer's spike into her as I stroked her breasts. Jim moved behind her with pre-cum dripping from his cock. I moved to where I could part Laura's ass cheeks and licked at her rosebud ass and inserted my fingers. I was gathering lubrication form the connection of Doer and her and added a little from my cunt to gently insert them into her tight ass. With Jim's cock being wet and her ass equally wet I guided it into her. Jim moved gently in. When he was nearly all the way in he pulled back and then buried himself completely. I could tell that Laura had lost her apprehension and was beginning to really get into it. I moved to her head and placed my pussy in front of her lips. Without hesitation she began to suck and tongue my clit and Doer reached up and began to finger fuck me. I could tell that Laura was really getting close as were the guys and with the fingering and licking that I was getting, so was I. We all came very close to the same time and fell apart. I cleaned Laura's pussy of Doer's cum which I shared with her. Jim got a warm cloth and cleaned his cock and Laura's ass. We were so relaxed that we drifted off to sleep. Jim filled my cunt one more time during the night. I am sure I felt Doer and his Mom moving into the old 69 position which is how they were when we awoke on Friday.

I will let Doer fill you in Friday's activities. Love, Rona

Letter IX – The four of us do it all

When I felt Rona and Dad moving on their side of the bed I awoke to find myself with my head pressed close to Mom's pubes. I gently moved closer to lick at her clit causing her to moan in her half awaken state. My prick was hard either because that is natural condition in the morning or because of what my tongue was doing. She had begun moving toward my prick and taking it in her mouth. It was shear pleasure. I decided that I really wanted to fuck her lovingly while being nestled in her breasts. As I rearranged myself to get in position I saw Dad behind Rona, who was on her knees, giving her the same kind of slow pussy massage I was getting ready to give Mom. We all took our time and after about fifteen minutes had soothing orgasms.

We then kissed our respective wives and talked about how wonderful these few days had been. After showering we ate and planned the day. We ordered food to be delivered that evening since none of us wanted to go out and be in the evening crowds. We then picked out an afternoon movie to see which happened to be the rather raunchy "American Pie."

Dad received a call from his partner asking if he could be back in the office Monday to go over a proposal they had put together for an IPO for their company. Dad agreed and then called to make reservations. He found the flights pretty well open on Saturday but full on Sunday. So, this was to be our last day together. We got home about 6:00 PM just in time for the food that we ordered to be delivered at 6:30 PM.

After dinner we agreed we should spend the rest of the night doing any and everything we might want to do and had not yet done. We showered and piled on the bed. I turned on the videotape where we had stopped it the night before. The foursome was just ending their double penetration lovemaking. The next scenario was about two other couples who were fucking each other's mates. They then changed to where one girl was on her back and the other was on top in the 69 position lapping each other's cunts. The men then moved into position and inserted a cock into each cunt. The girls were now licking cock and cunt at each end. They all seemed to orgasm at the same time with the men spraying the cunts with cum as their cocks slipped out of the cunts. The girls began to clean the pussy before them. The guys rolled over and were laying face to prick. One of them moved forward and began sucking the cock that was in his face. The other moved forward and began doing the same thing. They did this until cum was oozing out of each mouth. In the mean time the girls were thrashing in orgasms. After a little dialogue they rearranged themselves so that one guy was fucking one girl and the other guy moved behind him and began licking at his ass. The other girl came and added some of her lubrication to the effort. When the asshole and prick were wet she helped guide the prick into the guy in front. The gal being fucked and the two guys seemed to be really enjoying themselves. I stopped the tape and said there are some things we haven't done and asked if anyone was game to try it. After a brief pause, everyone at almost the same time said, "Why not."