Our Great Family Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom lay on her back with Rona on top with their faces and cunts together. We watched them as they began to lick at each other and Dad moved behind Rona and I got in position at Mom's pussy. As we fucked, we were also getting licked. When finally we came, we did as the actors had done and rolled over to the side watching the pussy cleaning that was going on. The girls seemed almost unaware that we were there. I then took the initiative and bent my head forward to take Dad's cock in my mouth. Though I had licked it before and had kissed and taken a little of it in my mouth, this was the first time I had a cock totally engulfed in my mouth. Dad followed my lead and soon had my cock covered to the root. I fast saw what Rona meant when she talked about how good that curved cock of Dad's felt in her mouth. Dad and I lost ourselves in what we doing and were unaware the girls were now watching us. I felt Dad's cock start to tremble and knew mine was doing the same. We shot our loads completely while each was sucking to get every little bit of cum out. When we broke apart, we saw the girls watching us. They asked us how we liked what we had done. I looked at Dad and he looked at me and I said, "You know next to fucking pussy or maybe licking pussy that would have to be the next best thing that I have come across." Dad said he would have to agree.

The girls reminded us of the rest of what we had seen with the guys also getting fucked. Not to leave anything undone, we laid Mom down and I got on top and Rona again guided my prick in. She then prepared Dad's cock and my ass and Rona led him home in my ass. At first it was uncomfortable but as we got our rhythm going it became more arousing. He and I let loose as Mom began the tale-tale signs of orgasm. When Dad dislodged from my ass I pulled back from Mom and the dutiful Rona did her cleaning job on Mom's pussy. Dad cleaned his cock and my ass and then we began to complete this action. Dad entered Rona's pussy with Mom doing the honors. She then prepared of my cock and Dad's ass and led me forward. Dad's ass received me pretty easily and we rapidly got our motions in sync. When we each let loose our cum Mom returned the favor to Rona by licking her clean. I cleaned my cock and Dads' ass. The girls asked which we liked better. Dad and I agreed that we liked the sucking best but the butt fucking wasn't bad. Mom said that she never knew the pleasure she could get making love to a woman to which Rona added her agreement.

The question arose would we ever want to do all these things again and the answer was a resounding "YES." The question did anyone regret anything we had done got a resounding "NO." We agreed that the reason we were so comfortable was that we knew there was no need to fear catching anything since both couples had had sex only with their partners until now. We made a pact that as long as the sex was just between the four of us any or all of us could get together whenever possible.

We recalled how Mom had lived her fantasy of me being there when she and Dad had sex and then her having sex with me. Dad said that his fantasies about fucking Rona had been fully met together with having sex with me present. Rona said that her only fantasy was of having sex with Dad and allowed that had certainly been met. Of course, my fantasy of seeing Mom and Dad make love and then me fucking Mom was so much better than I ever could have imagined. We agreed that we did not view anything we had done as dirty or immoral since we were fulfilling the emotional needs of each other and it had brought us so very close together. We certainly did not consider it incest since what we had done was between adult people who love each other totally and we were only doing what people who love each other do.

After a little more small talk we went to sleep with me in mom's arms and bosom (I don't know why that is so comfortable for me) and Dad snuggled behind Rona with his hands holding those tits that I enjoy so much. We woke up and again had slow comfortable sex with the one we had been holding. When each had cum we did our cleaning routine except that the girls cleaned each other and Dad and I did each other until we both came again and then the girls helped in cleaning the pricks. We finally showered and began to get ready to take Mom and Dad to the airport. All the way to the airport we talked about how much closer this had brought us, and how we look forward to the future with this kind of relationship.

When we were hugging and kissing each other good-bye, I am sure no one would have been able to tell who were husband and wife because of the passion we were showing. Just as Mom and Dad turned to leave Rona pulled them back and said that we had decided to have baby and would start trying immediately. Dad said, "We were wondering if we were ever going to let us be grandparents," and went toward the plane.

What a perfect week!!!!!!! We had the most fantastic week of sex that we could ever imagine. I will let Rona finish this letter.

Well, the time of truth has come. My period was supposed to have begun on Wednesday the 12th and I am about as regular as can be. Here it is over a week later and as yet no period. Doer and I restrained ourselves and waited until today to get a pregnancy test kit. In fact we got two of them. We followed the instructions very carefully as we did the test and saw the prettiest pink you could ever imagine appear. We splurged and tried the other kit with the same results. It appears our dreams and prayers have been fulfilled. We will not know for sure if it was Doer's or his Dad's sperm that implanted itself in my egg but I think we can both truly say we don't care. It is our baby.

We were not untruthful to Jim or Laura in any way. We just didn't tell them the whole story. I am convinced that had we told them they would gladly have agreed to help us. I think their relationship with their "grandchild" will be more natural by us doing it this way.

Doer and I look forward to continuing this close relationship with Jim and Laura. As we do we will continue to tell you about it if you have and interest in it. We are making plans to go and visit them as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed and enough time has lapsed so as not to associate the pregnancy with our time together. We will then tell them they will soon be grandparents.

Thank you for giving us someone with whom we can share this wonderful time of our life with unimaginably loving and erotic experiences.

Love to you and we wish for you the same kind of blissful and erotic love we have had and are experiencing. We would enjoy hearing from you.

Love, Rona and Doer