Our Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's with these two newbies tomorrow?" I asked Louise as I held her hand while waiting on the starters to come.

"Well," she started, "I got their email while you were having your little nap and replied to them in the normal fashion. They replied back and had filled in the questionnaire that we always send out to new customers. The first one is a married woman, age 40. Husband works in Waterford. They live in Dublin. Her name is Mrs. Rielly; Michelle Rielly. Her husband is Adam; same age. He wants no part of it. He only to meet us and make sure his beloved wife is happy with us. He only wants to make his wife happy so whatever she wants, she gets. By the sounds of it, she is another spoiled snobby housewife who is looking for some kind of extra kicks. She seems to be in control of their marriage and says in her email that husband is a wimp and also a workaholic. She has many desires and wants someone outside her marriage to help her with them and doesn't want her ideas to be part of her marriage with her husband. She wants to use us as an escape from her real life. The husband is fine with it all. I sent her the full package catalogue of our employees and also sent her the videos of what is on offer from us detailing our vast range of people and fantasies that we provide. Both her and her husband have looked it over and have agreed to settle on our company as sole providers to Mrs Rielly's pleasures.

"He doesn't want to know what his wife wants from us. He doesn't want to know what sex acts she gets up to or what her ideas and fantasies are. He wants nothing to do with it at all apart from the meeting tomorrow. She has a huge monthly allowance from her husband and what she does with it is her business, as far as he is concerned. But I'll tell you this, Pops. After they signed the contract online and deposited their money into their account, she came back online later and chatted with me in the chat room.

"She has some very kinky and weird ideas she wants to try out. And she can be very crude and foul, too. She wants to be treated like a piece of shit, and i mean shit. Her ideas are way out there but her husband must never know what way his wife is being treated. He would go mad if he knew she would lower herself this low. They are meeting us at eleven in Trim for a bite to eat and then the husband, Adam, has a meeting there at twelve; so he will be out of the way so we can discuss Mrs Rielly's needs further. She will then let us know who she has picked for her first session and what she would like that session to entail."

Starters arrived and we both tucked into our Caesar salad. Louise was fidgeting as she ate and I asked her what was wrong with her. She said she was just enjoying the feeling she was getting from the butt plug she had inserted into her arsehole before leaving the office and can't wait to get back to my house to replace it with my cock. I felt a stirring in my pants as my cock started to waken at the thought of Louise sitting there with the plug inside her lovely bubble butt; wiggling around as she ate her meal.

Trying to get my thoughts back on track, I asked her about the other enquirers, and she said, "Looks like you're going to enjoy this one even better, Pops. And to make it even better, she has picked you. She says it has to be an older man, someone she can call 'Daddy.'"

"Now your have my attention, Louise. Get to it," said I.

"Well, she is Mary Dolan. She is 29-years-old; single. Works in the high court; very professional. Needs release from her high profile life and wants to become the opposite of her everyday life. She has sent her photo. She is very slender, short brown hair, small boobs, skinny ass and waxed all in the right places.

"She doesn't want to use her home and has settled for the dungeon scene. She is very private about her private life, as you can imagine she would have to be. She wants to be treated as a very naughty girl. She wants over the knee spanking, canings, whippings all over her body. She wants to be invaded in all three holes. But her biggest thing, apart from that, is she doesn't want to call you 'Sir' or 'Master' or the usual names a submissive would call their superiors. She wants to call you 'Daddy' all the time. She doesn't care what you call her, as long as she calls you 'Daddy.'

"She picked you over all the rest because you look the oldest and as she said you look the most stern and 'Daddy' type. She is not really into black cock, bondage, or any other type of things we supply. She is into humiliation, punishment by 'Daddy,' name calling, degradation and so on. So it looks like you will get a break from all those old biddies after all, Pops. It's about time you got a piece of younger fresh pussy to play with, 'Daddy!'" she ended with a chuckle.

Dinner over, and back to my house, Louise decided she was staying the night instead of driving back to her apartment. My house is like her house. It's full of her belongings: clothes, shoes, bags, coats and toiletries. You name it and its here.

She spends at least half the week living with me. She doesn't have her own room. Well, that's a lie. She does, but she never uses it. She sleeps with me every night she is here. She doesn't like sleeping on her own. At her age, 31, she doesn't like sleeping on her own.

"I'm going for a shower, Pops," she said as we both stripped off in my bedroom. I was naked before she was and was lying on the bed when I told her not to shower.

"You know I like the taste of your pussy when it's wet and sticky with the day's sweat on it," I said.

She removed the rest of her clothes and mounted my face, calling me a dirty bastard. As she lowered her fat arse towards my face, I could smell her arse crack first. It smelt sweaty and with the hint of shite. Her butt plug was still in place as I moved my nose further towards that beautiful scent. I sniffed up and down her crack taking in that lovely odor before licking the base of her butt plug.

I moved my tongue from that spot and ran it up the middle of her arse, the line where the two cheeks met, top to bottom. I guided my tongue, taking in all her taste and scent, then moved onto the left side of her big arse crack and done the same. It was pure heaven. The feeling of her pale butt on my tongue was like nothing else on this earth. I did the same to the right side before I went to pull out her plug. She stopped me from doing this by lowering her full arse onto my face and I could just about hear her as she said to leave it in there as the fat from her arse folded partly covering my ears.

She lifted up again and shuffled back a tiny bit so her pussy was over my nose and mouth. I took a sniff and it was strong. A strong smell of sweat, piss and pussy juice, it smelt fucking divine. Her inner lips protruded past her outer lips and her clit poked out past both sets. I couldn't help myself and darted my tongue into those lovely, pink, puffy folds. She gasped and grabbed my cock before shoving as much of it as she could into her hot wet waiting mouth. I felt her suck down hard on my raging cock as I devoured her smelly cunt; licking, sucking and nibbling on her as i felt her deep throat my meat all the way to my aching balls. We stayed in the sixty-nine for quite some time; sucking, licking and eating each other before Louise pushed her soaking pussy down onto my mouth. I knew she was about to cum and nuzzled my nose into the opening of her open hole before sucking on her now huge clit. Sucking and licking her to orgasm as her chunky thighs clenched my head, squeezing as hard as she could, her juices running over my nose that was buried as far as it would go in side of her. I wriggled my head a little as her orgasm subsided and licked her pussy juice from her sopping fuck hole. A few minutes later, she stopped sucking my cock, got up, turned around and was bobbing up and down my shaft; her little tits bouncing up and down as she rode herself to another shuddering orgasm. Her mouth dropped to mine and her tongue invaded me. Her wet lips slid over mine as we kissed like new lovers. Her pear-shaped bubble butt bounced at a fast rate as she hammered down on my cock. She leaned up and looked at me.

"Fuck me, Pops! Fuck my pussy," she said as she placed my hands on her tiny but hard nipples. I knew I was about to explode and gave a grunt. She understood what was going to happen and said, "If you cum, you clean."

With those words coming from her panting lips, I let go. I shot my load right into her as she lowered her mouth to mine again. My hand now on her full hips, I thrust her body up and down until my balls were empty. She rode me to make sure that she had me well and truly milked, then got off me.

"You're such a heavy cummer, Pops! Now, it's time to eat your own creampie," she panted as she lowered herself back into the sixty-nine, parting her legs further than before to open up her pussy.

I saw the first stringy drops of my cum slowly making its way out of her. My tongue went to meet it as Louise lowered her head onto my cock and started to clean up what had spilled from her as she unmounted my shaft. I enjoy eating my cream pie from Louise and do it every time she lets me cum inside her. She also enjoys it as she insists that I clean her pussy when I've filled her with my man juice.

After a while of washing her soft pussy with my eager tongue, and her sucking the last few drops of cum that she forces from my limp cock, we lay together arm in arm.

We both fell asleep and I didn't wake until I heard Louise having a pee in the en-suite bathroom,the door wide open as her golden shower thundered into the waiting water in the bottom of the bowl.

I asked what time it was and Louise replied, "It's seven in the morning. Time to get up, you dirty old cunt. We have those meetings today and I've got to go to the office before we meet the newbies. Get out of bed you old fart and get that horny cock of yours into the shower with me."

I got up, scratched my arse, tasted the taste of Louise and cum in my mouth, and hopped into the shower with her.

End of Part One.

12