Our Helper

Story Info
Woman needs assistance after an accident.
4.1k words
4.41
57.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,547 Followers

It was my wife's accident that started the ball rolling. She guessed that the amber would turn to red before she reached it and stopped. The guy behind her apparently thought he could make it while the light was only pink and stood on the accelerator. So Mary got rear-ended and pushed into the intersection. She also got a badly broken arm.

Mind you, what really upset Mary was that when she got pushed into the intersection the light was red and the red-light camera pinged her. The cops sent her a fine. She was quite vocal when she explained to them why it wasn't her fault and suggested that they look at the photo for themselves. She didn't let up until they withdrew the notice.

But that little to-do was subsequent to the main event. With a broken arm, Mary needed additional help around the house. I suggested that we hire a full-time live-in nanny for six weeks. The insurance would be paying for it, after all. Mary thought that was a great idea, and she knew just the person to hire. Her niece.

Samantha was Mary's elder sister's child. She was eighteen, quite pretty, nice figure, that she enjoyed showing off, and currently jobless, but looking.

My opinion of Samantha was that the reason she was looking for work was so that she'd know what places to avoid. I considered her intelligent but lazy, with the laziness encouraged by doting parents. I suggested to Mary that perhaps a professional would be more appropriate but she wasn't having a bar of it. Family came first and all that and Samantha could use the money.

We put the two youngest in together, and Samantha moved into the freed-up room. She quickly proved to be worth her weight in lead. Wrapped around your neck when you're trying to swim. I suggested to Mary that she have a word with Samantha, because if she didn't, I would.

Mary had that word and Samantha nodded and said she'd try harder. Personally, I didn't think she could be any more trying than she currently was. Now, with Samantha presumably trying to help around the house, chaos arose out of order. I decided to have my own gentle word with her. You know. Give her a hint in the right direction.

"Samantha," I said, smiling nicely. "You are proving as useful as a boil on the bum of a cyclist. Why don't you fuck off home and I'll get someone in who knows what the words 'help' and 'work' mean."

Samantha complained to her mother that I'd been rude, who promptly complained to Mary that I'd insulted darling Samantha and offended the poor girl, and Mary complained to me.

"I can't have offended her that much," I told Mary. "She's still here."

Mary suggested that I give her another go, because she was doing her best. (God forbid I ever see her worst.) She also suggested that I should go and apologise to Samantha.

"Samantha," I said, still smiling nicely, "Mary thinks that I might have upset you. Not my intention. I just wanted you to go away. Mary also thinks that we should give you another chance, so it appears that you get to stay. Now me, I think that if you go whining to your mother again, or if you don't pull your weight, or if you inconvenience Mary in any manner whatsoever, I'm going to get out a ping pong paddle and apply it to your bottom until you see things my way. Do we understand one another?"

Apparently we did, as Samantha didn't dare repeat that little conversation to her mother, and she did seem to start making an effort around the house. Not much of a one, but at least she was of some assistance.

Everything went fairly smoothly for the next couple of days. No problems until I got home from work, Friday evening. Mary was in the kitchen trying to get dinner for the kids, when she should have been in bed resting.

I hustled her back to bed, annoyed.

"Where the hell is Samantha?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," Mary told me. "She said she had to go out for a while around five, but I haven't seen her since."

"OK. You relax and watch TV. I'll fix dinner and I'll also check up on where Samantha is."

So I fixed dinner and loaded the dishwasher and bathed the kids and tucked them into bed. I also found time to ring Samantha's mother to ask if she knew where Samantha was. Oh, yes, she knew. Didn't I? Samantha had a date. That's where she was. After all, you can't expect Samantha to be there all the time.

The hell I couldn't. She was being paid to be here, and paid well. The times she was allowed off had been clearly spelt out and she'd agreed to them. Just shooting through was not playing the game.

I told Mary that Samantha had a date and had forgotten to tell us when she went. She wasn't to worry. I'd stay up and explain things to Samantha.

Things like common courtesy and doing the work you're paid for, but I didn't phrase it quite like that to Mary. Eventually I helped Mary to bed and settled down to watch some TV and wait for Samantha to get home. Come midnight I said the hell with it and went to bed myself.

A couple of hours later I was awakened. When you have small children in the house you tend to be tuned for unexpected noises at night and wake up when you hear them. This noise wasn't being caused by a small child, however.

I got up and stalked down to Samantha's bedroom. I didn't bother to knock, just opened the door and walked in. Samantha had taken off her dress and was standing there in panties and bra. She gave a squeak of protest when I just walked in, but I ignored that.

"Where the hell have you been," I demanded.

"None of your business," she said, getting all huffy. "You're not my father."

"No. I'm your employer and the deal plainly states what days you get off. Friday evening is not one of the nominated times and just getting up and going was thoughtless in the extreme."

"Oh, come on," Samantha protested. "You can't really expect me to stay home on a Friday night. Get real."

"Actually, I can, because that's what your contract says. You do remember the contract, don't you? We need to formalise the arrangement to ensure the insurance covered your salary."

"Well, yes, but surely you're not sticking to that silly thing."

"Yes. I am. That's why we wrote it. We're not unreasonable, though. If you had bothered to mention that you had a date, and asked for time off, we'd probably have agreed to let you go as soon as I got home. Not several hours before, leaving Mary to struggle alone."

I paused for a moment to let that sink in. From the look on her face Samantha considered that I was being unreasonable. I was about to become a lot more unreasonable.

"I believe I mentioned last time we had a little chat what would happen if you let me down," I observed. "Do you remember?"

From the way her eyes widened it was apparent that she did.

"You wouldn't dare," she said, barely breathing the words out.

"Oh, I'd dare alright," I assured her, "but I really can't be bothered having to wrestle you over my knee in the middle of the night, no matter how much I think you deserve it."

She looked relieved for a moment, but I hastened to kill that off.

"I'll give you a choice. You can quit, right here and now, and I'll run you home in the morning and get an adult to come and do the work. Alternatively, you can voluntarily bend over my knee and get your bottom paddled. I don't have a ping pong paddle with me so I'll have to use your hairbrush or my hand. That's another choice I'll let you make."

Samantha had very nice hair. She also had a very nice and expensive hair brush, said brush having a very wide flat back to it. I saw her give one look at the hairbrush and cringe.

Samantha wanted the money for the job. She did not want to quit. Neither did she want to get a spanking. I was indifferent. Either way was a win to me, although I think I'd rather that she quit. Still, it wouldn't be right to force her to when it might upset Mary. Seeing Samantha couldn't seem to decide on which was the lesser of two evils I gave her a hand.

I strolled over and sat on the bed.

"Bend over," I said. "It'll only hurt a lot, I hope."

She blasted well did. I'd been sure she'd quit first. Suppressing a sigh I gave a hard spank to her bottom. She gave a yelp, but that was it, so I started spanking her in earnest. My hand game down hard and regularly, with not a sound from Samantha after that first yelp.

I upped the ante. I paused in the spanking, took hold of her panties and tugged them down. Well down, around her knees. She squeaked when I started removing them, and then silence.

I shrugged, and started bouncing my hand of her round little tush. Quite an attractive one she had, too. I didn't take it easy on her. She'd been rude and thoughtless and she could easily have caused Mary to damage her arm. I pointed that out, along with a few other overdue comments.

Finally satisfied that I'd made my point I stood her back on her feet. Bloody hell. Samantha just stood there, facing me, face flushed and breathing hard. Her panties had slithered down to her ankles and the skimpy little bra she was wearing didn't hide much. It was obvious that her nipples were standing out. The fool woman was so aroused I half expected her to jump me.

"I expect you to be up bright and early, so you'd better get to bed," I snapped at her, hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge in my pyjamas.

She nodded and I headed for the door.

"Wait," she said as I was about to leave.

I turned my head, one eyebrow raised.

"Um, you're not going to tell Mary that you spanked me are you?" she muttered.

"Not if you don't want me to," I said. "As far as I'm concerned the matter ends here. I'm trusting that you won't put me in such a position again where I would feel required to repeat the dose."

Samantha nodded vigorously, causing her breasts to almost pop out of her bra. That would have been interesting. She still didn't seem to realise that her panties weren't on.

I went back to bed, wishing Mary was feeling a whole lot better.

It appeared that the spanking had a salutary effect on Samantha. She was bright and cheerful and helpful, becoming a great assistance to Mary. There was only one little problem. I thought I was imagining it at first but as several days passed I became more and more certain. Samantha was deliberately needling me.

There was nothing I could really put my finger on and say she did this to annoy me, just a lot of little things that seemed to aggravate me. Eventually Mary noticed and commented.

"What's the matter with Samantha?" she asked me. "I could swear that she's deliberately trying to irritate you. What's going on?"

"I think I know what the problem is," I admitted. "I'm just not sure what to do about a solution. You know when she went missing last Friday and I had a talk with her?"

Mary nodded. "She's been perfect since then except for the way she seems to be having a dig at you."

"Yes. Well what happened was I gave her a choice between getting a spanking or getting the bum's rush. I thought she'd agree that the work wasn't suited to her and go home."

"And she didn't?" asked Mary, giggling.

"I had to spank her," I said, smiling wryly. "The trouble is, I think she wants another one."

"Why on earth would she want another spanking?"

"Well, let's just say that I noticed that she seemed to be rather stimulated by the first one."

Mary blinked.

"By stimulated, I take it you're actually saying sexually aroused?"

"Spot on. And she wants to try it again."

"You do know she's a virgin, don't you?"

"How the hell would I know that?" I asked indignantly. "Like I'm going to quiz her on her sex life."

"Take my word for it. She is. I think she's decided that she wants you to initiate her. She just doesn't realise it yet."

"You're kidding."

Mary shook her head. "Bet I'm right. I'll also lay odds that she'll do something very soon that will force the issue. Spanking wise, anyway."

"I can't really say I wouldn't mind putting her over my knee again," I grumbled, and Mary laughed.

"Well, I think you'll have your chance in the near future. This time I'll sit in on the spanking and assess the situation. Maybe my being there will help calm her down."

I didn't have that long to wait. That evening, after the kids had all gone to bed, I was watching TV with Mary and Samantha. When some ads came on half way through the show, Mary asked Samantha if she minded making some coffee. Samantha smiled and jumped to her feet, but I distinctly hear her mutter something rude as she headed towards the door. So did Mary.

"Just a moment, young lady," snapped Mary. "I heard that. You should know that I don't tolerate that sort of language."

"Sorry, Aunt Mary," Samantha muttered, giving me a look to see how I was reacting. She should have been watching Mary.

"I don't think sorry covers it," said Mary, speaking quite mildly.

Samantha turned to look at her, startled.

"I've noticed that you seem to be a bit rude at times, normally to Alan. I think it's time you had a lesson in politeness. If my children had spoken like that they'd have had their bottoms smacked. I see no reason why the same shouldn't apply to you. Go to your room. I want to speak to Alan first."

Samantha left, but there was a decided bounce to her step as she went. I looked at Mary. She shrugged.

"Might as well be now as later," she said. "We'll wander on down and you can spank her. We'll see what happens."

This time I'd know not to pull down Samantha's panties to drive the message home. Fun to do the first time, but not, I thought, while Mary was in the room.

We walked down to Samantha's room and, with a perfunctory knock, walked in. It was immediately obvious that I needn't worry about removing Samantha's panties. She'd thoughtfully done the job for me, having stripped of both jeans and panties.

She blushed when Mary walked in with me.

"I - I thought that Alan would want to spank my bare bottom," she muttered, hurriedly placing her hands in front of her.

"Quite a reasonable assumption," said Mary, looking at me and lifting an eyebrow. I tried my best to keep my face expressionless.

Sitting on the bed I indicated that Samantha should take up the required position. She did so, throwing nervous little glances at Mary, an unwanted witness as far as Samantha was concerned.

It was a team effort. I spanked and Mary lectured, me delivering an extra hard spank to emphasise some of the point Mary made. I was careful. I made sure that I only spanked Samantha's bottom, even though my hands itched to explore a little. Finally, when Samantha's bottom was an acceptable shade of red, Mary indicated that was it.

Setting Samantha back on her feet, I could see she was in the same state as last time. Her hands hovered around her bottom, her face was flushed and she was breathing hard. The thin top she wore didn't hide the fact that her nipples had peaked. Mary noticed all this as well, and the fact that Samantha was standing in such a way that she presented a full frontal of her bare pussy to me.

Mary looked at Samantha and nodded in a decided manner. She'd made up her mind about something. I got up to leave, assuming that Mary would want to have a private word with Samantha. My mistake.

"No, no" said Mary. "You stay here Alan. What with my arm and all you've been restricted lately. Tossing Samantha on the bed and initiating her will give you some relief and also help Samantha out."

Say, what?

That must have been what Samantha thought as well.

"What do you mean, initiate me?" she said, sounding shocked.

"You're all aroused and feeling frustrated," said Mary calmly. "Alan will give you a nice fuck to help alleviate those feelings and give you a bit of a sexual education. God knows you need it."

With that Mary turned and waltzed out the door, closing it behind her. I could hear her laughing as she walked back to the lounge room.

Samantha looked at me.

"You're not really going to do anything, are you," she asked.

"Take off your top," I said.

"Now!" I added, when she hesitated.

Samantha gulped and hastily did so, standing before me naked in very short order. I reached out and cupped her mound, smiling when she squeaked. I could feel the heat coming from her, and her lips were already wet.

"Don't worry," I said softly. "All I'm going to do is lay you on the bed and make love to you."

"You're married," she whispered. "I'm a virgin. You wouldn't."

"I'm married, which means that I do what my wife wants and it appears that she wants me to fuck you. I was assuming you were a virgin, which is why I'm going to take it slowly. If you weren't a virgin you'd find that you were already bending over the bed with my cock deep inside you. Now lie down."

Samantha scrambled onto the bed while I stripped. Naked I approached the bed. Samantha was looking at my erection, just staring at it with fascination. She was also making no effort to cover up her own body. Hot to trot may be a crude way of putting it but it described Samantha at that moment.

"How is it that you're still a virgin?" I asked.

"I don't know," she muttered with a shrug. "I've just never wanted to do it."

Probably because none of her boyfriends had spanked her first. She apparently found that irresistible.

I settled onto the bed beside her, one hand reaching out to capture a breast. I squeezed it gently, bending over it to take the nipple in my mouth. While I teased her nipple with tongue and teeth my free hand wandered over her legs, sliding between then and cupping her mound.

I gently massaged her mound, hand moving up and down then from side to side. The motions along her mound were soft and caressing, one finger dragging along her slit, encouraging it to open. Switching to a side to side motion I became rougher, the movements of my hand dragging her lips apart, letting intruding fingers slip inside.

It wasn't as though I had to do a lot to prepare Samantha. Almost from the moment I touched her she was pushing against me, trying to get closer. Coax her to touch me intimately? My cock would have needed to run and hide to avoid her. Her hand found me almost before I touched her pussy, stoking and revelling in the feel of it.

Take it slowly, I told myself. Ha. I was talking to the wrong person. Samantha was already turning towards me, throwing a leg over me and drawing me closer. I finally said the hell with it, and moved to cover her more fully.

I didn't need to coax her legs apart and gently ease her lips apart while I slipped tenderly into her, initiating her with a gentle and loving kindness. All I had to do was lean towards her while her hands feverishly directed my cock to where she wanted it to go. As soon as I was in position Samantha was straining up against me, eager to take me in. Her virginity didn't stand a chance.

I felt myself sliding in, felt the momentary resistance as I hit her hymen and heard a faint squeak as it yielded, followed by a sigh of relief as my cock drove down into her.

Samantha shuddered slightly as I settled upon her. I think she may have actually had some sort of mini climax with my entry, she was so eager to go. She was breathing hard, staring at me, eyes wide.

"Oh, wow," she said. "I didn't know."

"You still don't," I told her. "We're only just starting."

Her eyes seemed to go wider still and she looked a little startled. She looked even more startled when I pulled back and pushed forcefully back into her. She gave a squeal and opened her mouth to say something, but whatever it was, it was lost when I repeated my thrust.

After that I moved more slowly. I pulled well back, and told her to lift her hips to meet me as I came back in, counselling her to move slowly at first. "Don't worry," I told her. "You'll know when you need to move faster."

I settled down to some slow but steady work, driving in hard, relishing the feel of her and trying to gradually build her up to a point where we could really let go for a nice finishing climax.

Ashson
Ashson
8,547 Followers
12