Our Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,567 Followers

Samantha had other ideas. She was writhing under me, half screaming, already trying to move things along. To help her along I increased the speed a little. A couple more thrusts at the faster rate and she was gone. She climaxed, just like that, her whole body shaking as she made this wailing sound, and I could feel her internal muscles closing tightly around me.

All I could do was keep ploughing along, not really wanting to finish. As Samantha relaxed I started rebuilding the old rhythm I'd established, and found her body responding and moving along with me. Now I was able to take more time, slowly building her back up to the required heights. This time, also, I was a bit more prepared when she started tossing her head about.

If she was ready to come again then I was more than ready to oblige her. I started hammering home hard. Really hard now, thrusting in and possessing her, branding her mine, pounding my mastery of her body into her.

Samantha was panting, quick short gasps for air came as she hastened to meet me, eager for the glory to come. Then I was finishing fast and Samantha's wails came again as she shuddered beneath me yet again.

I settled heavily upon her, holding her crushed to the bed, and she just lay under me, completely spent. I finally rolled off her, just holding her lightly. She snuggled against me, sighed, and went to sleep.

Once I was sure she was sound asleep I slipped out of the bed and dressed, returning again to the front room. Mary laughed when she saw me, an enquiring look on her face.

"Never again," I told her, most sincerely. "She'd kill me."

"I see. And what are you going to do if she decides she wants seconds?"

"I have a plan," I said. "I'll take care of it."

One of the things that Samantha had managed to negotiate during the week was Friday night off for a date. I actually knew the young man she was seeing. Quite a nice guy. I had a bit of a chat with him when he came to pick her up. Typical female, she made him wait.

His intentions were of the noblest. That means that although he hadn't managed to score, he wouldn't force her.

"Well I expect you to respect her. Don't go slapping her bottom. She gets all excited if you do that. As for spanking her..." My voice trailed off as I shook my head.

As I watched them walk to the car I saw his hand hovering, wanting to give that first slap to see what would happen. He glanced back at the house and drew his hand back again. But it would happen, I knew it. I hoped the lad had plenty of stamina.

Ashson
Ashson
8,567 Followers
12