Our Hobby

Story Info
A made for pictures event.
2.4k words
4.26
36.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoiBien
MoiBien
38 Followers

Karen and Pete shared a hobby, no, not collecting coins or ceramic cats but a fun hobby! They both shared the joy of doing photo shoots of nature with Karen being the bare subject. Yes that kind of bare subject.

With a young family it wasn't a hobby they could either talk about or practice often but that helped to make it even more exciting. When they could find the time, maybe once a year they would search out empty beach fronts or their favorite, scenic overlooks. Karen loved standing nude on a rock ledge with a valley spread out below her.

Pete of course pushed the envelope, encouraging her to open her legs wide or slid a dildo in her willing pussy to spice things up. The chance of being seen made it even sexier for them both. A couple of time they knew that someone was watching and as long as they didn't approach the photo shoot went on.

One of the times Karen could see the guy watching and could even see him stroking his cock as she posed. Pete had all the pictures of that time as Karen went even further than usual, bending over a fallen tree and fingering her pussy until she climaxed with two fingers buried in her pussy.

In the motel that night Karen told Pete about being watched in college as she rode his cock. He pressed her for every detail as she ground her soaked pussy on his cock.

Freshman year in college was a wild cum soaked time for the 18 year old Karen. One evening after a frat keg party Karen on her back, legs wrapped around her boy friend of the week was fucking. She didn't hear him enter her dorm room until he rolled a desk chair over to her bed. There sat her roommate's boy friend, the guy that never seemed to pay attention to her, staring at her as she was fucked.

She should have screamed but seeing him staring at her caused overwhelming sexual serge to race though her body. Karen watched his eyes roam over her; he was watching how her tits bounced, her hips lifting and her boy friend's cock pumping into her. His eyes becoming more important than the cock inside of her pussy. Karen wanted to be watched.

Still staring at his eyes she was aware of her boy friend cumming inside of her but that didn't seem to matter as much as her need to have him keep looking at her. She was barely breathing as he rose from the chair; his eyes now locked on to her and dropped his pants to the floor. Karen followed his eyes as he calmly knelt between her open legs. His eyes followed the lines of her body, caressing her large tits, sliding over her belly to her open cum filled pussy.

He hadn't touched her yet but she felt on fire. She could not stop watching his eyes as he looked down between her legs and slowly ran the head of his cock over her slit. Her whole body was quivering as he watched his cock tease her cunt. He locked his eyes on her and eased his cock into her in one movement. Karen came the instant his balls hit her lifted ass. Holding his cock in her he watched her cum and every time she opened her eyes and saw him she vibrated some more.

The subject of her being watched arose often during the year and fueled their urges for the next photo shoot. They both agreed that Karen would look so hot posing with a guy but couldn't think of anyone they trusted that much. Karen wasn't as interested in fucking another but the idea of another man that close to her nude body lit a fire in her belly.

Pete, on the other hand, wondered what the photo would look like just as a cock entered his wife's pussy, or mouth, or both! The mind at play.

Karen smiled as she looked in the mirror. Her 5' body was covered in a plaid wrap around skirt that fell just above her knees. Held in place by Velcro it would fall away easily, but looked like a regular skirt. Her white loose fitting blouse also was held together with small Velcro dots, the buttons sewn on the outer flap made it look like a regular blouse, and could be knotted just below her 34C tits when she wanted that sexy look. Ready for her close up she laughed.

They had used this viewing area before. At about 2,000 feet above a wide valley on a little used scenic byway it fit their needs. The large parking area was empty so Karen posed for a couple of shots on a grassy area off to the side.

Pete had a blanket out and she staying clothed giving him some peek a boo shots of her ass and tits. Her blouse knotted below her tits and all the buttons opened her tits could barely be contained.

Karen was on her hands and knees, her tits hanging free and her skirt flipped up by Pete to expose her tight ass and trimmed pussy when the motorcycle roared into the parking lot. The rider almost dropped his ride as he got an eyeful of Karen.

Karen quickly sat up and stuffed her tits into her blouse as Pete fumbled with his camera. The rider was not even 10 feet from them, his eyes glued to Karen and looked startled when he saw Pete.

Even with his sunglasses on there was no doubt where his eyes were glued. Unhooking his helmet he stammered an apology for interrupting them, six feet tall and toned he, was impressive to look at. His black Harley tee shirt, jeans and biker boots should have given him a menacing look but his broad smile put Karen and Pete at ease.

Jack quickly explained that he intended to dash into the woods to take a leak and would be on his way. His eyes kept darting to Karen as he trotted to the woods.

Pete's mind was racing as he saw that his wife was red with excitement; her nipples almost poking holes though her blouse and looking unsteady on her feet. Jack meanwhile was taking deep breaths trying to get his cock to soften enough so that he could pee; damn she was hot looking.

Karen could feel how wet her pussy was replaying the look on Jack's face as he dismounted his bike. She knew he got a good look at her tits and might have even seen some of her ass. Her stomach was in knots as she watched a smile spread across Pete's face. There was no doubt in her mind that her husband had hatched a plan on the spot.

Jack's voice brought them both back down to earth. "Guess I'll be letting you get back to your privacy".

"Say, could I ask a quick favor of you" said Pete. Jack stopped in his tracks; anything to give him another look at that hot women. "I'm Pete and this is my wife Karen – would it be okay if we used your bike as a back drop for a couple of photos?"

Jack couldn't say yes fast enough and proceeded to shake first Pete's and then Karen's hand. Just that brief contact weakened Karen's knees. He rolled his bike out of the parking lot and under a tree giving them some protection from the parking area.

With the bike on its stand Pete spread the blanket out along side of it. The black and chrome would contrast nicely with Karen. "I'll give you two some space" said Jack. "No, why don't you stay and watch; right Karen" Pete blurted out. Karen couldn't speak and just nodded yes.

The first couple of shots were tame but Pete soon had Karen's blouse open giving both men a great view of Karen's tits and her rock hard nipples. Karen was in an out of body state as she posed for them. Pete had her pose as if she was getting on to the bike, one leg over the seat, the other on the foot peg. He had Jack stand in front of the bike steadying it; giving him a complete view of his wife's timed pussy and her ripe full tits.

Karen's next pose was straddling the seat leaned forward; her nipples just touching the coolness of the tank, her ass lifted up as she stood on the foot pegs. Pete had Jack move behind her to steady the bike.

Pete then stepped over and lifted Karen's skirt to completely expose her ass and soaking wet pussy. After a couple of shots in that pose Pete had Jack climb on the bike behind Karen, her in the rider's position and him in the passenger's seat. Karen felt the rough feel of his jeans against her legs as he gripped her hips to steady himself. Pete stepped over to them and quickly whisked Karen's skirt off. Karen let out a moaning gasp.

Pete watched in amazement as his wife pushed back into Jack. He knew the time had to be now. Jack looked at Pete and gasped as Pete nodded yes to him. Karen felt the movement and heard Jack's belt buckle and zipper open. They were in an awkward position but somehow Jack's rock hard cock was freed and pushed against her. His hands sliding up her sides to caress her large hanging tits.

Pete kept clicking the camera as he watched Jack's cock wedged between his wife's open legs. The base and balls pushed into the folds of her pussy as the cock head stood up against her ass. Karen was grinding her hips wanting, needing that cock inside of her but unable to get it. Jacks hands tugged at her tits pulling her back against his thick long cock.

Her hips wiggled and bucked against Jack but neither of them could get his cock into her and the bike was on the verge of tipping over from their frantic movements.

Karen was on fire with lust and was barely aware as both men clumsily lifted her off the bike and on to the blanket. Jack tripped over his jeans and landed with a thud next to her. Pete grabbed the camera as his wife and this man clawed at each other in animal lust.

Pete's finger twitched on the camera button as picture after picture was captured on the memory card. Technology at its best.

Karen on her back, legs open pulled Jack on top of her using his ridge cock as a handle and only released it when she felt that thick cock head push into her sopping pussy. Pete watched as Jack drove his cock into Karen in one long hard push, his balls jammed up against her up turned ass. Jacks jeans were down around his knees but that didn't stop him from pushing deep into her.

Jack's cock was buried in this married pussy, her big tits pressed into his chest and her faced turned to her husband as he began fucking her. He was surprised at just how tight her pussy wrapped around his cock. She kept her eyes glued to Pete's as her hips lifted to meet every thrust of this fat cock fucking her. Pete, not even using the view finder was staring right at his beautiful wife watching her fuck another man.

Karen's climax caught her by surprise; her pussy pulsating on Jack's cock with a sucking motion. Her body pleading for his hot cum. Her hips matching his every thrust, fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

Pete watched as his wife came for another man, her moans filling the air as another's cock filling her more than willing pussy, urging him to fuck her. He could tell by how both of their bodies were pounding at each other that Jack was close to cumming. His big balls bouncing on her ass with each drive into her. Her small body almost folded in two as Jack pushed her legs past her head.

She knew he was close and moaned urging him to cum inside of her, panting in his ear as he fucked her. Karen felt him tense, his already fat cock swelling as the first rush of steamy hot cum shot deep inside of her. Karen's climax almost caused her to lose conciseness but her body reacted to every pump of hot cum into her.

Jack heard the hiss of air brakes first. A senior citizen tour bus had pulled into the far side of the parking area. His cock popped out of Karen's tight cum filled pussy leaving a milky white trail of cum. Pete froze in place but Jack took control, wrapping Karen in the blanket and rushing her to their minivan while pulling his own pants up. Luck for them, the seniors were very slow getting off of the bus.

Pete sped out of the parking area with Karen still huddled on the floor wrapped in the blanket. He pulled to the side a short distance away and climbed into the back with her. Karen's body was humming with sexual desire. She grabbed Pete like a drowning person would a life raft, pressing her nude just fucked body against him. Her pussy was stilled soaked with both lust and another man's cum.

Karen pulled Pete's shorts down and gripping his hard cock gulped it into her mouth tasting the river of precum that had soaked it while watching his wife fuck. Pete reached down and pushed two fingers in to her just fucked pussy causing her to moan around his stiff cock.

His cum was boiling up as Pete now stuffed four fingers into his slut wife's hungry pussy. Karen sucked even harder, wanting Pete to fill her mouth, and that's exactly what she got. Cum exploded into Karen's mouth gagging her but not stopping her from climaxing yet again as those four fingers forced her cum filled pussy open.

The two of them laugh every time a Harley roars by, knowing that Pete's cock hardens and Karen's pussy flows. Pete had shot 354 pictures that day. Of course some were of the ground and sky but many of them just what they both wanted to see. Pete set them up in a show that they watch as he fucks Karen from behind recounting each one.

Everyone needs a hobby.

MoiBien
MoiBien
38 Followers