Our Holiday in Yorkshire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers

Boy was she wet.

My finger glided over her sex lips with ease. I found her clit and gently rubbed it sending shivers through body. Then I managed to work my hand into her knickers and slid two fingers into her extremely wet cunt. Lisa was that wet that my fingers just slipped in up to the hilt in one.

Lisa open her legs giving me much better access, so I started to finger fuck her there on the bench for anyone to see.

However, I had other ideas. Taking my fingers out of her cunt, I stood up pulling her up with me.

She stood there looking at me her eyes full of apprehension, her face flushed with sexual excitement.

"Turn round, Lisa and bend over," I quietly ordered.

She did.

I took out my cock and lifted up her skirt. I slipped her knickers half way down her thighs then pushed into her. Hell, she was hot and really wet. My cock, like my fingers, slid into her cunt like a red-hot poker through butter, it was to the hilt gently but swiftly, God did she feel good.

Lisa groan in ecstasy.

I was fucking her out in the open in a public place. Lisa was moaning, then all of a sudden she pushed back against me, "Oh yes," she gasped, "I'm going to come, don't stop."

It hadn't even been a dozen thrusts, "You going to come on my cock Lisa?" I asked.

"Huh huh, I'm nearly there!"

I continued to fuck her when movement caught my eye. Looking to my left, I saw through the window a man. He stood in the window watching me thrust into my wife with a huge grin on his face.

My mind was in turmoil. All of a sudden, I began to realise that we could be in a precarious situation if things got out of hand. However, my lust was in control and drove me on. I slowed my pace and gently thrusting into my wife while I evaluated our situation.

For a long time I'd visions of watching Lisa take another man. I've never masturbated over it but I've certainly thought about it while shagging her. The more I thought about our situation the more I wanted to take this opportunity to realise my fantasy.

Would it work?

Do I allow this to go further, I thought, as my lust formulated a plan?

What would Lisa do if I called him over?

The visions in my head were so overwhelming. I could picture it as mu hunger for this voyeuristic scenario pulsed in my brain. With lust in control and my head swimming with sexual expectation, I looked over to the man and signalled to him to be quiet and come over. At the same time, I gently continued to thrust my cock into my wife's cunt.

He came and stood beside me.

That's when my heart sank.

The man was a tramp. He was possibly in his late fifties. But who could tell with his long messy ginger beard that had small pieces of past meals still stuck to it. He smile at me then turned to stare at where my cock kept disappearing into Lisa.

Then the smell hit me like a sledgehammer. The tramp smelt as if he'd just walked out of a cesspit. He knelt close to Lisa's arse and took a closer look at my cock sliding in and out. Getting up he took his cock out and started wanking, it was slightly longer than mine but not by much. He never took his eyes of her hairy cunt and we both could see her wetness on my cock.

I stood there fucking Lisa and thought about getting out of this predicament I'd now got myself into -- I mean tramp!

However, I drew a blank on this one, either way I was going to get in the neck.

My lust, though, was still in control. I still wanted to see my wife fucked. To make my fantasy a reality a real life experience.

It was then Lisa made a groan of pleasure and started fucking back at me. Then her body shook her knees bent several times bouncing up and down. Then her legs went ridged as she came on my cock, her first climax outside the house -- bloody fantastic.

With my heart in my mouth I took my cock out of her cunt and rubbed it a couple of times along her slit. Lisa moaned in pleasure as her orgasm slowly subsided

The tramp never took his eyes of Lisa's hairy cunt. Both of us could see the wetness on my cock and Lisa's hairy cunt, I stood back as I grabbed the man and pulled him over to stand were I was standing.

The transition was quick and it appeared Lisa hadn't noticed. The guy stood there looking at Lisa's exposed hairy arse unsure of what to do next. I realised that if he didn't do it now Lisa would think I'd finished and stand up.

I quickly leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Go on shove it in her -- fuck her."

Still looking over his shoulder, I watched as he placed his cock between her minge lips. There he waited for a few seconds with the tip of his cock just inside her. I could clearly see her pubic hair caressing his cock and her inner minge flaps resting on his nob end, then without further ado, he slid into my wife.

All the way he went until he started to hit her thighs.

Although I now couldn't see I knew he had his cock deep in Lisa's cunt and up until then she still thought it was me.

He then pulled slowly back while looking directly at me, we made eye contact and I knew this was for my benefit as he then shoved straight back in with some force.

Lisa gasped; I'd never fucked her as hard as that before.

The man was fucking her. I was finally watching a complete stranger fuck my wife. I knew nothing of him not even his name yet here he was with his cock up her cunt fucking her.

What a sight.

Taking a few steps back I watched my lovely wife bent over and holding onto the bench for dear life. This stranger, tramp, was banging away at her cunt. The angle was perfect I could see his cock going in and out and her cunt lips sliding along his shaft.

Then Lisa moaned. Great, I thought, he might bring her off. She was now pushing back on his cock matching his thrusts. I leaned in and whispered in his ear again, "Keep going you might bring her off."

He grunted and continued to fuck into her cunt.

At that moment she blurted out, "Yes, don't stop John, I'm nearly there darling!"

Darling, she really thinks it's me fucking her; my God this is bloody fantastic.

The tramp, hearing this speeded up. He started to pound her cunt for all he was worth.

Lisa was now moaning constantly and pushing back in time with her lover.

It must have got too much for her because Lisa then called out, "Oh John, John I'm coming."

I moved quickly and stood beside the smelly tramp as Lisa groaned in pleasure. Again she bent her knees several times; a dance of sexual release, then her legs went ridged as the orgasm exploded in her womb.

The tramp continued to pound away at her minge. Lisa went silent, her head down and her hair flying everywhere. I looked down at his thrusting cock to see his shaft covered with Lisa's come.

"John," she said in surprise, the surprise was all mine as I wasn't expecting that, "You're going to bring me off again!"

She still thought it was me banging away at her cunt. My heart missed a beat as I realised that my fantasy become reality.

"Oh John," she cried. She gasped and started to pant, and then she started that little dance again. Her legs went ridged and she came, "John I'm coming, oh you lovely man."

I could actually see her muscles in her thighs ripple as the climax crashed through her body.

The tramp was like a machine, relentless. He had now kept the assault on her cunt for nearly ten minutes. When he gripped her hips and thrust deep into her cunt, pulled back and thrust hard again this time he held himself deep inside his cock head possibly stuffed up into her womb.

I saw his eyes roll in their sockets and his body convulse, I knew he was pumping his spunk directly into her womb.

"John," she sighed, I can feel you." She groaned in ecstasy, "Oh shit, I'm coming again!" Once again she did her dance and then her body shook with the force of her orgasm.

As Lisa's body absorbed the force of her climax so the tramp eased out of her well used cunt. He stepped back and I saw a ring of white foam at the base of his shaft. I quickly took his place as the tramp wondered off.

Lisa then stood up, the tramp hadn't quite left the building; I quickly turned her round and we kissed. She pulled away and looked at me saying, "If you're going do me like that every time we're out in the wood then that's fine by me," the smile on her face told me she had enjoyed our little adventure.

Lisa then pulled up her knickers and smoothed her skirt down.

"We did have an audience though," I revealed.

We did? Lisa asked perplexed, "Who?"

"A tramp," I replied mentally smiling to myself.

"Oh God, how much did he see?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't spot him until we were really into it, but I'd say he saw quite a bit."

"You mean he actually saw us doing it?"

"Yes I suppose he saw nearly everything."

Lisa's face blushed, "Oh my God he actually saw us," she was shocked and it showed but then I saw that inquisitive look in her eye.

"Come on," she said, "I want to go back."

"Okay," I replied and grabbed my camera. We set off for the journey back along the way we'd come.

We walked in silence for a quite some time. It was obvious Lisa had something on her mind and I wanted to know what it was.

The session we had up in the castle had left me a little bit frustrated as I hadn't come. I couldn't tell Lisa that as her knickers were probably soaking up the tramps spunk as we walk.

"Good session back there wasn't it?" I asked Lisa.

"Huh huh," she replied somewhat subdued.

"That tramp, you know, probably didn't see that much but he sure did know when you came," I revealed as we walked along the path.

"He did?" she responded.

"Sure you were really enjoying yourself," I went on knowingly, "The way you came off on my cock was just a dream."

"Was it?" she asked keeping her head down and not looking at me.

"You know it was, Lisa that was our first time out in the open and you came good didn't you?"

For a couple of minutes she remained silent then said, "Do you think he saw my sex?"

"Don't know, he was on the other side looking in through the window, if he was there long enough then I'd have to say he got a good look at you minge and arse." I lied as I didn't know how much he saw before I asked him to join us.

"Oh do you think he saw my face?"

"Possibly not then because of your hairy but if had been following us then I suppose he must have."

"Oh."

"So what's worrying you Lisa?" I asked trying to get a glimpse of her face only to find her rich black hair was covering it.

"Nothing really, just that I can't stop picturing this tramp watching us do it."

"It's something I can't get out of my mind either."

"It is, why?"

"Because my imagination takes the whole scenario one step further," I hinted.

"And what's that?" she asked bravely.

"To let the tramp see us up close and possibly let him touch."

Lisa gasped, "John you wouldn't, you'd let a stranger another man touch me?"

"Sure, and if I thought I could get away with it I'd let him fuck you as well."

"John . . .," Lisa stood there mouth agape in shock

"Oh come on Lisa you've been pumping me with questions for the last ten minutes. You've been thinking about it haven't you, go on admit it."

"No I haven't John. I've been worried about how much he saw of us, that's all.

"Yes you have you liar admit it," I pushed, "You were wondering what would've happened if I let the tramp come close. You were wondering what it might be like to have another man thrusting into you."

"I haven't John I was only wondering about how much he saw that's all. Now you can put those wicked thoughts away."

"I know you were Lisa, that's why you kept your head down so that I couldn't see your face."

"Stop it John I'm not like that though you wish I was," she added.

"Okay have it your way, come on let's keep going."

We continued to follow the path back down until we got to the bottom and the river, following back along the river we came across another folly, one we'd missed on the way up.

"Shall we go up and see it?" I asked.

Lisa looked up and through the overgrowth, "Might as well," and headed for the steps leading up to it. I followed; again I was looking at her arse as we climb the steps. This time though I knew another man's spunk was up inside her dribbling out into her knickers. That thought had my cock twitch and grow erect.

At the top I looked at the map, "This one's called Fishers Hall," I said to Lisa.

It was a quaint round building with ivy growing up from one side and spreading across the stone. I took several photos here as the building in its solitude was quite romantic.

We entered. There was no bench in the middle of the room. Lisa walked round the building looking out of the arched windows, no glass that had gone a long time ago. She stopped at one and leans forward and rested her arms on the window seal and looked out through the trees. "You can just see the river from her. I suspect that in the old days you could see nearly all the river. And the fisherman could use this place if the weather was bad."

"Maybe," I said standing behind her.

Lisa had her back to me and I was looking over her shoulder when I looked down at her arse again. The knowledge that she another man's deposit inside her made me want her, my cock grew fully erect. I moved in close, putting my arms around her and placing my chin on her shoulder. I whispered in her ear, "How about another session, sweetheart?"

She could certainly feel my cock against her arse. "Again," she asked quietly.

"Yes, let's do it again."

"Here?"

"Why not, it's as good a place as any."

"What about the tramp?"

"What about him, if he returns I'll let you know. Then see what happens."

"I don't know John," she said hesitating, "Watching's okay but what if he wants more?" I heard the fear in her voice.

"I don't know either. Let's see what happens. He's probably long gone by now," I surmised hoping that he wanted another bash at her cunt.

I ignored her fear and caressed her right tit and at the same time gently pushed my cock into the flesh of her arse.

After a couple of minutes doing this and keeping to the same position I moved my other hand down and then up her skirt to her fanny. As I placed my hand on her mound I could feel the wetness of her knickers. This set my heart beat racing as I knew that the wetness was caused by the tramp. So I bringing both hands down to her thighs I pulled her knickers half way along her thighs and then placed my hand on her sex.

Fuck was she wet. All round her cunt was soaked with slimy spunk. I could feel it matting her pubic hair to her thighs and minge lips. Two fingers slipped into her cunt as if they were a hot knife slicing through butter. The feeling was exquisite.

I took out my fully erect cock that felt like it was about to explode with being so hard. My mind was full of lust and my lovely wife was going to be the one I was going expend it on. With my cock in my right hand I slammed it into her cunt.

Lisa's head came up in shock, "Arg!" But because she was so wet she felt no pain, it was just the suddenness of it all that caused her to cry out. My cock sliced into her cunt hole to bottom out straight away and I then started to fuck her.

Lisa was moaning as soon as I started to get a rhythm going and she was gently pushing back against my thrusts.

Looking about the building, and through the windows into the woods I look to see if the tramp was watching us but he was nowhere to be seen.

I eased back and started to enjoy the fact that my cock was awash in the tramps spunk. The feeling of his spunk and the warmth of Lisa's cunt was exquisite. The sensation felt from my cock was something I wanted to last forever. It was fantastic.

"Your cunt feels real good today Lisa," I said to her as I gently eased back and forth. I wanted this to last so I maintained my gentle rhythm all the while I was looking for the tramp yet still nothing. I began to concentrate on Lisa's gooey cunt. The feeling from my cock being in her well used cunt was out of this world. It's extremely hard to put into words what I was feeling at that moment. If you were to imagine putting your cock into a tube of warm double cream you'll come close to what I was feeling, I sure didn't want to take it out anytime soon.

"You feel good too," she replied

I wanted this to last so I maintain a steady gentle rhythm, all the while looking out for the tramp. But he was nowhere to be seen. I began to concentrate on Lisa's gooey cunt. The feeling of my cock inside her used cunt was really out of this world. It's extremely difficult to explain, but if you can imagine putting your cock into a tube of warm double cream you'll come real close to what I was feeling. I sure didn't want to my cock out anytime soon.

Lisa was quietly moaning, she met every one of my thrusts into her body with gentle back pushes and I think we were both on cloud nine and wanting it never to stop.

"I think we're being watched Lisa," I whispered.

She stopped pushing back bit I maintained my rhythm.

For several seconds she didn't do anything except breath. Then she spoke, "Can you see him?" she asked.

"Not yet, just thought I'd seen someone outside in the bushes."

"Oh," she said as I continued to fuck her. Lisa made no attempt to move. She just stood then bent over with her arms on the window seal. By this time I was close coming and I really wanted to prolong this session for as long as I could. I slowed down, Lisa hadn't resume her pushing back either so it made easier for me to control myself.

Then I really did see movement from the corner of my eye. Turning I saw the tramp come into the building treading quietly.

My heart skipped a beat as he came up to stand beside me.

As before he took out his own cock while watching my cock go in and out of my wife's cunt.

I indicated for him to be quiet, and then I said to Lisa, "It's the tramp again."

"What's he doing?" she asked.

"He's looking into the building from the other side. He's watching us fuck!"

Lisa went silent and then she started to push back against me. Now that the urge to come had passed I was able to speed up a little bit. This I did and Lisa met my thrusts, "What's he doing now?" she asked.

I could detect the excitement in her voice mixed with a fear.

"He's now come into the building for a closer look, but I think he's afraid to come any closer than he is."

"Oh," she said surprised.

"Shall I let him come closer for a better look?"

Lisa remained silent.

It took a while before she answered. I assume that after a fight with her principles she replied, "All right let him come closer."

The tramp looked up at me and smiled. He now knew he was allowed to be there next to me.

I remain silent for a while then she asks, "What's he doing now is he there?"

"Why don't you take a look for yourself?"

"No thank you I couldn't do that," she replied and continued to push back onto my cock.

"He's still here. He's watching me fuck you."

"Oh," she said somewhat surprised.

The tramp leaned forward and took a closer look at her sex.

"He's having a real good look at your minge. I think he likes what he sees.

Silence

The tramp was trying to see her clit; he was practically on his knees looking right underneath while I continued to gently fuck my wife. "I think he likes what he sees alright, do you think he could touch?"

"Touch what?" Lisa snapped back.

"I think he wants to touch you all over," I replied my heart was beating so hard it was making me feel sick.

Lisa groaned, "I don't know."

I just couldn't thrust anymore for fear of spunking her so I stopped and left my cock to soak. "Well he's here now and he would really like to touch you," I added.

"I don't know John," she came back her voice full of apprehension.

"Well don't keep him waiting for too long, he really does like your cunt."

lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers