Our Holiday in Yorkshire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers

I felt her cunt involuntary grip my cock and I gasped as I nearly exploded inside her. Somehow I managed to stop myself and stand there while my cock pulsated strongly inside her cunt.

Lisa must have felt me as she groaned in pleasure, "Okay," she said.

"Okay what?"

"Okay he can touch me."

"Are you sure?"

"Huh huh I think so."

"So what would you like him to do Lisa?"

"Touch me, he can touch me."

"Where would you like him to touch you?"

"Oh um I'm not sure," she hesitated.

I thought she was going to change her mind. "Lisa maybe it be a good idea to tell him he can touch you anywhere he wants that way he won't get into trouble if he touches somewhere where you don't want him too."

"Oh," she groaned.

She pushed gently back on my cock and I nearly came again. Grabbing her hips I stopped her from doing it again.

"He's waiting, sweetheart."

"I know," she said. I heard her swallow hard and then quietly spoke, "Mister you can touch me anywhere you want."

My God, I thought she's done it. She's going to allow another man to touch her. Although she still doesn't know that this human flotsam had already taken her, used her for his own gratification and given her a couple orgasms in the process.

I took step back and the tramp took my place once again. He stood looking at her sex then crouched and with his thumbs opened her minge flaps and buried his tongue in her hole.

I watched the tramp suck and slurp on Lisa's inner lips and then jammed his tongue back up her cunt hole, his chin crushing her clit as he tried to force his tongue as far up as he could. Within a minute Lisa started her dance. Her knees forcing her cunt into the tramps face as she bounced up and down. Then her legs went ridged and her thigh muscles rippled as her orgasm crashed through her body, "Oh yes that was good," she said between gasps.

The tramp slurped on her cunt juice, smacking his lips together as he drank from her hairy cunt.

He stood up, still licking his lips, and shoved his cock into my wife's cunt. He went in to the hilt in one. Lisa's head came up as she gasped in mild shock but she didn't look back. I could only assume Lisa thought the tramp was still looking when he started to fuck her in earnest.

I stood beside her and leaned down to her ear, "Blimey Lisa you've let the tramp fuck you!" I said stressing the surprise in my voice.

"What," she snapped back, "I thought he only wanted to touch me," she replied as her body jerked with the tramps thrusts, "Oh God!"

"Did you think it was me?"

"Yes," she panted but didn't move from her position, "I just thought he was going to finger me."

"Well he was the one who had his tongue up your hole and brought you off!"

Lisa groaned.

I was in my element. I was actually watching my wife take another man's cock; the tramp had a good grip of her hips as he drove home his weapon.

"Is he fucking you good, Lisa?" I asked.

Her hair was swaying in time with the tramps movements.

"Yes," she replied.

"Are going to come off on that filthy dirty tramps cock?"

Lisa started to pushing back, meeting his plunges into her cunt. "Huh huh," she said. Then almost immediately she cried out, "Oh, oh, oh," once again she did her little dance of bending her knees in quick succession. Then her legs went ridged as her climax exploded in her cunt.

Her head came up as she gave as she gave out a long drawn out groan of sheer pleasure as her orgasm washed over her body.

The tramp however didn't stop but continued to fuck my wife.

As she came down from her climax so she stared to push back again but this time with meaning, "Christ Lisa that was a strong one?"

Lisa just groaned.

I pulled her hair away from her head and saw her face was blushing red with excitement the blush extending down over her neck.

I'd stopped wanking for fear of coming to early. I wanted to have my cock up her cunt after he'd finished with her.

"Hey, I haven't had meat like this for over twenty years," the tramp spoke for the first time, "Your missus sure has a cunt on her, slick smooth and tight," he went on as he speeded up.

Lisa moved up off her arms and placed her hands on the window bracing herself. The tramp then leaned over her back and grabbed for her tits. He mauled then for a while then stood back up and began to fuck her with powerful lunges.

Grabbing hold of her hips he says, "I'm going to come up your cunt like I did earlier sweetheart."

Lisa, for the first time, looked over at me. Her face was a picture of confusion and lust. Then her eyes rolled and her head went down. She met every thrust the tramp made with her own as he continued to pound her cunt.

Then he suddenly stopped; thrust forcefully once then a again, once more and he held himself deep in her cunt while holding her hips in a death like grip.

"Oh," she gasped as she felt the tramp spraying her womb with his spunk.

I quickly put my hand underneath her and slipping my fingers through her hairy mound I found her clit. It was erect and bloated. I twig it a couple of times and asked, "Can you feel it Lisa, can you feel his spunk shooting into your womb?"

Lisa came off like a speeding express train, there was no dance, her legs went ridged and she cried out, "Yes, yes I can feel it," she gasped. Panting she went on, "I'm coming!"

I kept my thumb and finger on her clit giving it a little twist.

"Argh," she screamed into the woods as her legs again went ridged. Her body shook with the force of her orgasm. Then as she was coming down from her climax the tramp stepped back away from my wife. His cock was soaked with their combined juices but what surprised me was the fact that his trousers were soaked. I could only assume that Lisa had actually squirted over him when she climaxed. He didn't seem to mind that his cock was dripping sperm when he put it way and zipped up. Just as he was about to go he leaned down and kiss Lisa on the arse.

"That was real good Missus if you ever want to be service again then just come here to the wood, I'll be here." He smiled and then turned and left the building.

Lisa stood up pulling her knickers up as she went. My cock was still hard and pointing to the sky as Lisa put her clothing straight. She wouldn't look at me as she said, "Take me back to the cottage."

"Okay," I replied and forced my cock back into my trousers.

We hurried back to the car park. On the way I was looking at her arse as we walked single file along the path and realised that her cunt didn't belong to me anymore. Another had been there, fucked and spunked her. She's now a slut wife whether she likes it or not.

I climbed into the car, Lisa got in next to me, knowing that her cunt was leaking the spunk of another man.

I drove the car out of the car park and headed for our cottage. That's when Lisa laid into me.

"You are one fucking bastard, do you know that?" she shouted at me, "One fucking bastard."

I remained silent thinking it best to let her rant.

When we got to the cottage she shut herself in the bathroom, the shower seemed go on forever.

When she came out she was dressed similar as before and I made her cup of tea. Lisa sat at the table in the kitchen I sat opposite her and sipped my coffee.

"I suppose you think you were clever doing what you did?" she asked bitterness still in her voice.

"A little," I replied.

"You gave your wife to that man, you let him use me. Now you have horns on your head, a cuckold, all this has made you a cuckold."

"I know, Lisa I know what it means," I said looking her in the eye, "I did it because I wanted to see it, I always have ever since we've been married."

"Don't you have any respect for me?"

"I have all the respect in the world for you Lisa. You're my wife I love you dearly."

"Well you have some strange way of showing it. You love me even after that tramp took me?"

"Yes," I said recalling the way she rode his cock, "I saw my wife riding a cock, I saw my wife really get off on that tramps cock."

"That's beside the point John; you tricked me you made it happen without my consent. Then later you somehow persuaded me to allow it to happen again."

"That's true I did. But it was the only way I could get to achieve it."

"I could have him up for rape including you," she revealed angrily.

"Maybe, but now you're trying to tell me you didn't enjoy it. I can't believe that. That tramp fucked you good. You didn't exactly stop him when you realised it wasn't me with his cock stuck up you did you? I didn't see you try to walk away when he started to fuck you. I don't think your charge of rape would stand up."

Lisa went silent.

Then, "Well you've forgotten one little detail in your plan John," she said her face was deadly serious, "Do you remember a couple of months back I told you I was coming off the pill, well I did."

My jaw dropped when the realisation what she was saying hit me. She had told me she was coming off the pill and I never took it in. We've had sex since then so what's she saying, "We've had sex since then so what's this mean?"

"It could mean I'm pregnant but we won't know for several weeks as I've only just come off my period."

"Oh," I groaned in shock. I've fucked up big time; I may have helped my wife get up the duff by a complete stranger.

"So what have you got to say for yourself now?" Lisa spat at me.

I'd completely forgotten. I quickly thought things through. The whole idea of Lisa pregnant by a complete strange made my cock twitch. I looked into her eyes and said, "What will be, will be."

Lisa stormed off to the bedroom slamming the door behind her.

When it was time for next period Lisa would say nothing and kept me on tender hooks for another four weeks, and boy were they the hardest four weeks of my life. I was in a mix of trepidation and expectation and several other emotions all rolled into one.

Eight weeks after that day in Hackfall wood Lisa came to me. We were sitting in the lounge finishing off the wine we had at dinner. I was about to watch a movie when Lisa said, "Well its official you've certainly done it now, one of those men has got me up the duff," she revealed.

I took the news on the chin, "Okay there's not much I can do about it now is there. I know you won't have an abortion."

"Your dame right you are. I'm having this baby regardless."

"That's what I thought," I replied but I could see there was more to come it was written on Lisa's face.

"Furthermore, John, what once belonged to you and gave you three fine kids isn't yours anymore. I belong to any man now who takes my fancy. I'll let him mount and fuck me. From now on I shall drop my knickers and open my legs just like that," she said clicking her fingers. Her face was a picture of pure lust as if she was trying to shock me.

"Good, and about time. Just make sure darling that I'm there to watch!" I replied. Her face was then pure astonishment.

lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers