Our Holiday Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate breakfast in the nude, touching each other, enjoying each other. We took a leisurely bath together, and planned our day. It promised to be another hot day, so we decided on a walk through the nearby town, which was largely shaded by magnificent trees, followed by some more time on the beach. While I slipped into a tee shirt and shorts, I watched Jo put on her bikini bottoms, shorts and a tight vest top that clung to every contour of her body. She looked great, dodging out the way as I made a grab for her, wanting her as I always do.

“Later,” she told me, with a wicked grin.

We had a great day, enjoying each others company, always aware of our desire for each other. We teased each about this, building a tension that we both knew would be released later.

It was early evening by the time we got back to the villa. There was no sign of our new neighbours, and as their hire car wasn’t on the drive when we pulled up we assumed they were still out. We took another swim to wash away the sand from the beach, playing in the pool like a couple of kids. We were playing around with a ball, which I was trying to keep away from Jo. In the end, she grabbed my trunks and yanked them down, my cock springing out. I automatically made a grab for her as she turned away laughing, missing her but catching the tie string on one side of her bikini bottoms. Her bum popped into view.

Laughing we fell into each other’s arms, both claiming to have “won”. Our lips met, then our tongues. Our kisses became harder, more urgent. Our desire, our need, heightened. I lifted Jo up onto the side of the pool, moving close to her to pull her bikini top away, to kiss her cold, wet breasts, to suck her nipples.

“No Dan,” she warned, pushing me away, “Let’s go indoors.”

I held onto her, and through a mouthful of breast assured her we were okay, that our neighbours weren’t back. As I sucked on her gorgeously erect nipples, she relented, pressing into me and letting the waves of pleasure wash over her. I undid the other side of her bikini, and eased it away from her body, all the time giving her breasts the attention they deserved. I rubbed gently over her clit, feeling her wetness, her arousal.

I climbed out of the pool. Jo swung her legs around. I stood over her, removing my trunks. I knelt down between her legs, her eyes on my cock as I stroked it, showing her my length, my thickness. Showing her my need. I positioned my cock head at the warm, wet entrance of her body. Gently I slid into her, impaling myself in her body. I lay on top of her, supporting my weight on my arms and elbows. Her arms went around my neck, and her legs around my back, drawing me tight to her. I pumped into her, her hips moving to meet mine. We kissed – hard, passionate, wanton kisses.

Oblivious to the concrete we were lying on, we fucked, thinking only of each other, of our need. I felt her orgasm building, her breathing becoming harsher. I ploughed into her, holding my cock deep inside her as her pussy clenched around me. With a loud cry she came. I fucked her harder, and shot my load only seconds later. We clung to each, made breathless by the intensity of our pleasure.

Still together, we rolled laughing into the pool. As I came up to the surface, I swept the water away from my face and caught a glimpse of a shadow in one of the windows of the next-door villa. Suzy? I thought I was imagining it, so I didn’t say anything to Jo, though nagging doubts crept into my mind as I followed Jo back into our villa.

We stayed in that night, catching up on some rest after the last few days. We made love in the shower, before grabbing an early night. By the time we woke next morning, and said “Good morning” in the sexiest way possible, it was almost noon. We decided to grab a swim, and then go down to the beach later.

Our neighbours were out by the pool, so we got to meet Suzy’s parents for the first time. They seemed quite old to have daughter of her age, and seemed very protective of her. In fact, Suzy seemed quite relieved when they went indoors, and she could come over to join us on the sun beds.

I watched her as she walked across towards us. She had the same bikini on as the other day. Her tan was darker now – it really suited her. She looked quite voluptuous.

“Stop staring,” Jo whispered, as Suzy got closer.

We spent another hour by the pool, chatting and having the occasional swim. Suzy had a wicked sense of humour, and she and Jo got on really well. For my part, it was my turn to enjoy the view! Being sat with these two lovely ladies had me constantly aware of the need to lie on my front!

When Jo and I started to get ready to go down to the beach, we naturally invited Suzy to join us. She seemed unsure at first, but was soon persuaded, and went to tell her parents what was happening. We then piled into the car, and drove to a lovely beach about a mile away.

As soon as we got to the beach, Jo stripped back down to her bikini bottoms, and lay down to sunbathe topless. Suzy seemed a bit embarrassed and went off for a swim. Jo and I watched her as she swam out a fair distance, before returning. Watching Suzy walking back up the beach was a sight to behold. She reached up to smooth her wet hair back, pushing her breasts out as she did so. The water was streaming off her, running down her body, between her breasts, down her legs. Her hips swayed as she walked. She looked sensational. This time Jo didn’t say a word but just sat with me and enjoyed the view as much as I did.

Although Jo and I had been together for eight years, we had never strayed or shared with others. But that didn’t stop us appreciating the sight of other sexy people – and Suzy looked very sexy indeed.

“I think you’d better roll over,” Jo told me, running her fingertip quickly down the length of my more than obvious erection.

Suzy grabbed a towel and rubbed her hair before sitting down. I looked across at her, past Jo, appreciating the fact that I was on the beach, in the sun, with two stunning ladies. I shut my eyes, and relaxed. I heard Jo and Suzy chatting, not taking a lot of notice.

We stayed on the beach another couple of hours, before making our way back to the car. On the way back, Suzy mentioned that her parents were off to stay with friends that night, so we invited her over to eat with us.

Jo and I quickly had a shower (together, naturally!), before getting dressed. I just put on some shorts and a tee shirt, while Jo wore a short white mini dress, with buttons up the front. Almost as an after thought she slipped on a pair of skimpy white knickers. Between us, we sorted out a salad, French bread and pizza. This was ready just as Suzy came over. She looked great – her cream blouse and short black skirt really showing off her looks.

We ate by the pool, drank a lot of wine, and had a good laugh. Suzy was great fun, and seemed a lot more relaxed knowing that her parents weren’t around. When it started to get a bit cooler, we took the wine indoors and sat around in the lounge. Once that bottle of wine had gone, we were left we just champagne in the fridge.

“That’ll do,” the girls chorused when I told them.

I took the bottle back into the lounge, and filled the glasses. Jo was sat on one settee, with her feet stretched out. Suzy was sat on the floor, with her back to the other settee. I sat opposite her, automatically reaching behind me to stroke Jo’s leg. Jo giggled as she sipped the wine.

“The bubbles tickle,” she giggled, rubbing her nose.

I shrugged, looking at Suzy quizzically.

“I’m okay,” Suzy laughed, “I’m not ticklish.”

Now that sounded like a challenge to me, so I reached across and tickled Suzy’s foot. Nothing! I tried the other one. Nothing! We were all laughing now, so I tried her ribs. A giggle! Suzy tried to wriggle away, but I caught her and sat across her legs, running my fingers up and down her sides. She was laughing loudly, trying to get me to stop, her head shaking from side to side, tears of laughter running down her face. As she wriggled about her blouse came undone. She lurched to one side, and her bra covered breasts sprung into view.

I stopped, and just stared down at her. Her bra was cream, lacy, and totally see through. Her breasts bulged from the cups, their firmness and shape self-evident. Her large nipples were dark brown, and very erect. The room was totally silent. Suzy didn’t attempt to cover herself, but looked up at me. Jo was watching us carefully. We were all suddenly very sober. I glanced at Jo again, and she nodded.

I reached out with my left hand and gently cupped Suzy’s right breast. I ran my thumb across her nipple. She moaned, and I felt her hips move beneath me. I reached out to her other breast, aware of Jo watching us closely. As I caressed Suzy’s breasts Jo came across to join us. Suzy looked up as Jo knelt by her side.

Reaching down between my hands, between Suzy’s breasts, Jo gently undid the clasp at the front of the cream bra. I slid my hands across her breasts, into the deep valley between them. I slipped my hands under the edge of each cup, and then slowly back across her breasts, exposing them to us. I felt the firmness of Suzy’s breasts under my hands, of her hard, puckered nipples. As my hands reached her sides, leaving her breasts totally exposed, both Jo and I gasped as we took in their beauty.

I dipped my head, taking Suzy’s nipple into my mouth, moving to lie at her side as I did so. Jo laid at her other side, and Suzy moaned loudly as both her nipples were drawn into wet, willing mouths, and were sucked and teased. As I sucked and licked at her breast and nipple, I ran my hand over her flat tummy, over her skirt. I rubbed down the front of her panties, feeling the wetness, her juices rushing from her. Jo moved away from her breast, and the two girls kissed – soft, passionate kisses that set us all moaning.

As my hand reached inside Suzy’s knickers, Jo stood up. She moved away a little, so that Suzy and I could see her. As we watched, I rubbed my fingers along Suzy’s wet slit, teasing her, toying with her hard clit. We watched as Jo danced slowly, sensually, undoing the buttons down the front of her dress, before pushing the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the ground as she ran her hands over her breasts, pinching her own nipples. Her hands ran lower, until one was on her tummy, and one inside her underwear. She turned around, and bent over to slip her knickers off, pointing her firm little ass at us, her pussy peeking out between her legs. She turned back towards us, and held out her hands.

“Let’s go to bed,” was all she said.

Suzy reached her hands up to Jo, and stood up, the girls falling naturally into each other’s arms, their naked breast pressing together. They kissed again. My cock was painfully hard watching them. Suzy ran her hands down Jo’s back, down to her firm ass. I moved behind her, pushing her blonde hair to one side so that I could kiss her neck. I pulled her blouse down her arms, leaving her topless. As the girls carried on kissing, moaning softly as their tongues explored, I dropped to my knees, scattering kisses down Suzy’s back.

I unzipped her skirt, easing it down off her hips. All she wore under it was a cream thong. Her rounded buttocks were firm, white against the rest of her. I kissed each side of her bum gently, before easing her thong down, leaving her naked. Her moaning got louder as I ran my tongue between her cheeks. Her bum pushed out, exposing more. I teased her tight little hole with the tip of my tongue, holding her hips and pulling her to me.

I stood up and led these two naked, gorgeous women into the bedroom. The contrast between them was amazing. Jo was more slender, darker, tanned all over. Suzy was more rounded, her breasts and hips heavier, more voluptuous. Both of them were incredibly sexy.

Once in the bedroom, they both turned on me. Suzy kissed me. Our first kiss was soft and gentle to start with, growing quickly in passion as our tongues came into play. Our kissing stopped briefly as Jo pulled my shirt over my head. Suzy immediately leant down, sucking and biting my nipples, her hand reaching for my cock through the thin material of my shorts, squeezing it.

Suzy dropped to her knees in front of me, still looking up at me. I sensed Jo kneeling down behind me. Their hands pulled at my shorts, dragging them and my underwear over my hips, down my thighs and off. My cock sprung up, standing out rigid, pre cum pouring from the tip. Suzy gasped as it pointed at her, her mouth automatically slipping over the tip, greedily sucking my cock head into her.

As Suzy sucked me, Jo ran her hands between my legs to cup and caress my balls, before moving around to the front of me. I held their heads as they alternated, taking turns to suck me, to lick me, to tease me. The contrast between them was amazing. I knew Jo so well, but Suzy was different, grating her teeth over my cock, biting me.

And it was Suzy who wanted my cum first. Jo knew this as well, and moved behind our blonde beauty to hold her breasts as she sucked on me harder, drawing me deeper into her mouth as I fucked her. With a cry I came, the first few jets of cum gushing into Suzy’s mouth, the rest onto her breasts. She turned quickly, still holding my cock, and kissed Jo, sharing my cum. I stood watching them, my cock still hard, my mind abuzz with what had developed so quickly.

We moved to the bed, Suzy lying on her back, with Jo at her side. I kissed them both, and then watched as they caressed each other’s breasts. Jo leant over and licked what was left of my cum from Suzy’s breasts, before taking a ripe brown nipple into her mouth, sucking hard, biting gently. I moved back to kneel between Suzy’s legs. Her pussy was shaved, her slit running with juices. Her large clit and lips were prominent, begging for attention.

I kissed up the inside of her thighs, tasting her silky soft skin. I kissed along her slit, feeling her pushing up for more. I rang my tongue back down, pausing at the clit. Then I pushed my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her juices out of her. Her hand appeared, her finger rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

Suzy was panting, surges of pleasure running through her from the attention she was getting – from the attention her breasts were getting, her pussy was getting, her clit was getting. Jo was grinding her pussy against Suzy’s thigh, needing some attention. I ran my hand up to her, pushing them inside her. She fucked against my fingers frantically. Suzy reached across and pinched her pert breasts, pulling on her nipples. Both of them were crying out.

I urged them on, and within seconds of each other they came. Long drawn out orgasms that sent pleasure rushing through them. They held onto each other, Jo still pushing onto my fingers, and Suzy on my mouth. As they relaxed, I moved to kiss Jo, to share Suzy’s taste with her. Then I kissed Suzy, before lying between them, hugging them.

We lay there kissing and cuddling, caressing each other, knowing that we all wanted more, but all content to savour the moment. Gradually our touches and kisses became more urgent, more demanding. They stroked my cock between them, before pushing me onto my back. Jo climbed across me, her pussy hovering above my cock. Suzy reached for me, and rubbed the head of my cock across Jo’s pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Jo sank down onto me, my cock sliding deep inside her, into her incredibly hot and tight pussy. I felt her throbbing and squeezing around me.

As Jo began to move up and down my length, Suzy swung her leg across my body, to sit on my chest, and slide her pussy to my mouth. I licked her pussy again, sucking on her lips, my arms around her, pulling her to me. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as I pulled her to me, as Jo slid up and down, as I thrust into her, the bed shaking under our movements. I reached for Suzy’s breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. I rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between my finger and thumb. Jo leant forward, to join me in enjoying Suzy’s amazing breasts.

I knew that Jo would come quickly, so I thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time working on Suzy’s sweet tasting pussy. Suzy pushed herself harder to me as Jo’s cry’s got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from me. She pulled Suzy back along my body. I felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down my chest and stomach, and then my cock was immediately surrounded by another hot, wet pussy.

The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. With a grin Jo kissed me, before taking her turn to sit across me. But she turned to face Suzy, pushing her ass back towards me, exposing her bum and pussy to my mouth, to my tongue. As Suzy took my cock deep inside her body, the girls reached for each other’s breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

I stroked my tongue from Jo’s puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy. I sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with my tongue. Both girls were pushing down on me, matching the upward thrusts of my cock and tongue. My balls were on fire, my cum hot inside them. I groaned, and Suzy pushed harder, faster. With a cry I came, great fountains of cum shorting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying me inside her, her pussy clenched around me. Finally, Jo moaned into Suzy’s soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against me, her passion spent for now.

We slowly separated, and cuddled up exhausted. The unmistakeable smell of sex filled the room, our bodies were wet with cum and juices. We fell asleep in minutes, worn out by the unexpected passion, by the suddenness of what had happened, by our new experiences.

I woke up a few hours later. I was on my back, with my arms out. Jo’s head was resting on one arm. I felt a warm mouth sliding up and down my cock, a wet tongue running around me just under the head, and then back down my length to my balls. I sighed with pleasure. Suzy was very good at this!

I eased my arm out from under Jo’s head, and pulled Suzy up to me. We kissed quietly, not wanting to wake Jo. I moved my head down to her breasts as she fed to me one at a time. I slipped one, then two, fingers inside her, fucking her gently. As our need grew, we rolled onto our sides, facing each other. Suzy reached for me, and guided me into her hot pussy, her leg resting on my hip. We made love slowly, gently, my cock sliding in deeply, Suzy’s hips swaying in time to my movements. I cupped her breasts and teased her nipples, kissing her softly but passionately. Slowly we built towards our release, kissing each other hard as we came, stifling our cries.

Within minutes Suzy was asleep again, my cock still inside her, a smile on her face. I turned onto my back slowly, my cock slipping out of her. Jo was awake, looking at me.

“That was wonderful to watch,” she murmured, kissing me, before dropping off to sleep, my cock – still wet with Suzy’s juices – in her hand.

It was mid morning when I woke up. I was alone. I rubbed my eyes, got up and wandered out into the lounge, noticing the discarded clothes on the floor, memories of last night flooding back. I headed towards the kitchen. Jo and Suzy were both in there, stood close together, drinking coffee. Jo was wearing a pair of white knickers, while all Suzy had on was a tee shirt of Jo’s. It was too tight and too short, so it clung to every contour of her breasts, and showed off her cheeky bum. They laughed as my cock started to rise, both coming over to kiss me.

“My,” said Suzy, reaching down to stoke my cock, “ I hope that’s for us.”

Jo came into my arms and we kissed as we do every morning.