Our Holiday Visit To A Nudist Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Once I moved off Helga, Colin took my place and plunged his hard cock into her very sloppy cunt and then he fucked her just as hard as I had done. They came together and like myself he played with her body as he laid with her.

We asked Helga where our wives were likely to have gone and she grinned and told us we would find them in the cabin next to the tennis courts! I wondered just how she knew where they would be and so we said goodbye to Helga and headed off to the tennis courts. Sure enough when we reached the cabin the four girls we had seen yesterday at the courts were standing around talking and greeted us like long lost friends. We asked them if they had seen our wives, ready to describe them if they didn't know them, but the girls laughed and said our wives were in the cabin and we were welcome to have a look if we would like.

With a bit of a tug at the heart strings, we moved over to the cabin to see what our wives were doing. We received a shock when we saw our wives spread out on the beds with a man fucking each of them and the other two men with their cocks in our wive's mouths. Our wives were receiving a good fucking from two men at a time and it was obvious they were enjoying it! I was at first very upset to see a man pumping his cock into my wife's cunt as well as the man in her mouth after all I thought she hadn't had any other cocks since we were married. As he continued to fuck her and eventually cum in her cunt, Ruth looked over at me and simply said, "Darling, what is good for the gander is surely good for the goose!" She then pulled the man who had been in her mouth down to her cunt and pulled him into her body. She then was fucked for the second time! I was surprised to say the least at Ruth actually allowing another two men to fuck her. I expected a severe lecture and no sex for a while but this was far too much punishment for me! To be made to watch her fuck two men certainly paid me back but at the same time made me very aroused and my cock was telling everyone just how much I enjoyed watching my wife get fucked by other men! I am sure Colin was experiencing the same feelings judging by the state of his cock! It is very hard to make out you are not aroused when you are standing around naked!

Once the girls had been fucked twice each they thanked the men and then joined us and walked out of the cabin holding our hands. I certainly wasn't sure how to react to Ruth's behavior but knew I had done wrong and was now being punished for it! I could see the cum running out of my wife's cunt and down her legs, evidence of just how much she had been fucked! Colleen was in the same situation with cum on her legs too!

We all moved over to a shower block and here the girls found some tissues and cleaned up their leaking cunts but we didn't have showers. We were to find out why later on. Hand in hand we walked along some of the paths at the colony and I thought we were heading for the gate but the girls had plans which we didn't dream of! They seemed to know which paths to take and soon we arrived at the Badminton courts. Here eight men were playing badminton and when we arrived Helga was there too and greeted us warmly. She told our wives that everything was ready and we should move over to the lounges which were set up under some shady trees. We wondered what she was talking about but when the eight men joined us, I suddenly had a very dark feeling in my stomach!

Helga organized our wives so that they had a lounge each - these were soft outdoor lounges which had cushions spread all over them - and told us to watch the fun! All preliminaries were unnecessary because no one was wearing any clothes, the girl's cunts were very wet and each of the eight men had a huge uncircumcised cock at the ready! The men simply moved over to our wives and proceeded to fuck them in one joint almighty gangbang! As soon as a man was finished with his woman, another took his place and our wives were fucked and fucked repeatedly! We were both disgusted and aroused by all of this and Helga moved us over to the spare lounge and again spread her legs and invited us to fuck her again! We didn't need much bidding and Colin had the privilege of fucking her first and I followed him into her sloppy hole! All of the gangbang didn't take very long but our wives were just a cum stained, sloppy mess when it was over. They had cum oozing from their cunts and it was also all over their breasts and faces! They had had a right royal fucking!

Again the wives thanked the men and then told us we were finished and heading back to the hotel. The girls made no attempt to clean themselves up and the amount of cum running down their legs was amazing! Both of their legs were covered in cum and also their feet! When we reached the lockers by the gate our wives began to dress themselves but only wore their skirts and thin tops! They gave us their bras and knickers to carry and began to walk from the colony looking like terrible sluts! The cum on their breasts and bodies had quickly soaked through their thin tops and it was obvious to anyone looking that they were covered with something very wet and sloppy! The cum was still running down their legs and although they were now wearing shoes these would probably be ruined by all of the cum running into them!

Our slut wives intended returning to the hotel looking like this and would therefore embarrass us in front of everyone they met! We begged our wives to show a little respect but they were adamant that this was what we deserved and we would have to get over it somehow!

We caught a taxi into the center of the town and managed to hide the state of the girls attire by putting them into the back of the taxi and I sat next to the driver. I am sure he didn't see too much but even a little would have been too much! The girls finally agreed to clean up a little and we handed back their bras and panties and the girls mopped themselves up in the taxi with their underwear. The cum smell must have been noticed by the driver but he said nothing and the girls looked a little more respectable when we alighted! Boy, had we been punished by our wives?

When we reached our rooms Colleen and Colin went to their room and Ruth and I told them we would see them later in the day. Once inside our room, Ruth removed her top and skirt and then stood in the center of our room with her legs apart! She looked lovely standing there quite naked but it wasn't long before I saw the lines of cum starting to run down her legs again! She must have held a huge amount of cum in her cunt and was now allowing it to slowly run out to further punish me!

At no time had she chastised me for fucking the other girls! Of course I hadn't discussed her fucking all of the men either so I guessed my punishment was knowing she had been fucked by others and would have that memory in my mind from now on! She was right! I certainly didn't like being reminded about all of the sex she had had today but there wasn't anything I could do about it because I had been the first to stray.

One interesting outcome of our holiday was the closer contact with Colin and Colleen! As I had previously said we had always trod very carefully around each other but now that we both knew our wives had been fucked by other men and we had each seen our friends wives naked, it threw a new light on our relationship. I guess it was a month later that Colleen and Ruth held a little conference and agreed that we had been punished enough and all restrictions about sex would now be lifted. Furthermore we now knew each others bodies intimately and perhaps now was the time to do a little swapping of wives. We had all promised not to stray again, no matter what the circumstances, without discussing it with our respective wives and, further one was not allowed to take advantage of the other's wife without the others being present!

All of this turned out very well and we began to have regular swap sessions. I grew to love to be able to fuck Colleen and I know Colin loved fucking Ruth but most of all we had all learned our lesson and now our behavior was impeccable! Our present arrangement is working very well and every few months not only do we swap but we also exchange partners for a whole night. I take Colleen as my wife for one full day and night and of course, Ruth goes with Colin! I can assure you we fuck like crazy on these exchange days but there is no accounting for the activity and we are content to return to our spouses next day. Married life can be very beautiful once all the rules are set and obeyed.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12