Our Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Randy looking down at the show Rhonda was putting on. His grin was full.

'From the looks of things I might have guessed that these are the newlyweds! I guess they're not disturbing you, are they?'

Trish laughed. 'No they're just hopelessly in love like so many of us are on this flight. Randy would you mind if we got undressed? I'm just so much more comfortable without any clothes on.'

Randy smiled. 'I don't think we need the captain's permission for that. We want you to be as comfortable as you can be. We'll be in the air for the next four hours so go ahead and make yourself comfortable.'

Trish peeled her top over her head and handed it to me. Then she stood up and stepped out of her miniskirt. As she handed it to me, standing totally naked, she said, 'Honey, keep an eye on these two. I need to go and make sure that Rita is relaxing.' She winked at me as she stepped over my knees and past Randy's watchful eye. We both followed her tight ass as she walked down the aisle to where Rita was sitting with Sue and Candi and Carol.

Randy and I laughed together when we heard Rita and Sue gasp at the sight of my nude bride.

Tracy and Tammi were sitting across the aisle from us with Sue and Jill. They had been watching the whole scene as it unfolded. Tammi looked at me and said matter-of-factly, 'It sure doesn't take my mom long to get what she wants. It's a good thing my dad is usually ready. She's gonna wear him out though!'

Randy looked at her incredulously. 'Is that really your mom? And your dad?'

Tracy looked at Randy and answered, 'Yeah, but did you notice it was my mom who was the first to take off all of her clothes?' With a sense of pride she added, 'She sure knows how to get a party going!'

Randy just stood there with his mouth open. He was beginning to get the picture. He looked up and saw Michelle walking towards us. She was giggling as she approached and said,

'It looks like this is going to be one of our more memorable trips. Randy, why don't we do a drink check and then maybe we can find a moment to join the party?'

Randy turned to Tracy and asked, 'Would you kids like a freshen up?'

Jill held up her glass and said, 'I'll have a refill. And I think it's getting warm in here. Would help me stand up and take off these clothes?'

Randy wasn't sure what to do first. He took her glass and then looked at her as she stood up from her seat. Then he looked at Michelle and held the glass out to her. His eyes begged her to let him stay and help with the undressing. Michelle winked as she took the glass and turned to go to the bar. On the way she stopped and asked Tom and Dawn who were seated with the twins, if they needed anything else. Teri and Amy were content to be sitting alone together.

We all watched as Jill stepped out of her shorts and unbuttoned her shirt. She still had on a tiny white lace thong. As she pushed it down her legs and removed it, she held it up for Randy, who was watching intently. She wadded it up in her hand and then held it under his nose. He inhaled the sweet aroma. Then she tucked it into his shirt pocket saying, 'I don't think I'll be needing these anymore.'

Randy smiled.

Meanwhile Joe and Rhonda were still busy in the seat across from me and their sighs began to get louder. Michelle returned with Jill's beverage and handed it to her. Her attention was drawn to Rhonda's cries.

'Oh yeah! Mmm Joe. Yes. You feel so good. Mmm, cum with me! I'm cumming!'

'Oh yeah!' Joe responded as he thrust upwards into Rhonda. We all knew they were cumming together.

Michelle giggled as they finished up and said, 'Well I guess you two are certified now! Welcome to the mile high club.'

'I want to be next.' We heard Jill saying. 'And I think I need your help Randy.'

She was already tugging at his belt. With her other hand she was loosening his tie and soon she had his clothes quite disheveled. Michelle was watching and enjoying Randy's feigned embarrassment. Once Jill had Randy's pants at his ankles, she grabbed his cock and knelt down and began to suck on him.

Sue looked over at Tracy and Tammi and said, 'I think it's time for us to get undressed and join this party. What do you think?'

Tracy responded by standing up and taking off her skirt. Then she removed her top and neatly folded her clothes up and handed them to Michelle. She took them and tucked them into the overhead compartment.

'Anyone else?' she asked.

Tammi and Sue stood up together and bumped each other as they stripped off their clothes. When they handed them to Michelle, Jill stood up and turned around and put her hands on the back of her seat, exposing her backside to Randy's heat seeking missile. He knew just what to do and inserted it into Jill's warm pink hole. He grabbed her hips and started pumping.

Sue was on her knees now between Tammi's legs and pressed her face into Tammi's hot young pussy. Tammi responded by scooting forward on the seat to give Sue better access.

Tracy was enjoying seeing Randy's hairy ass thrusting back and forth just inches from her face. She put her hand on his hip and let it move with his motion. Then gradually she slid it down his leg and stroked his thigh. First from the outside and then from the inside, slowly moving her fingers higher and higher until they were brushing against his swinging scrotum. She carefully grabbed his balls and softly held them. Jill was becoming more audible and Randy was breathing heavily. Tracy touched his cock each time that he withdrew it from Jill and soon her fingers were slick with Jill's juices.

When it sounded as if Jill was about to cum, Tracy moved her finger back to Randy's sweaty ass hole and pushed it up and inside. Randy groaned with delight and then cried out as he filled Jill with his hot cum. Jill was holding him deep inside now and Tracy was twisting her finger inside of his butt. Their orgasms seemed to go on forever.

Tammi was making noises that told us all that Sue was getting her off. Tracy carefully pulled her finger out of Randy's ass. Michelle was quick to hand her a wetnap. Tracy wiped her hands and grinned at me. I nodded back at her knowing that she has perfected her anal tricks on me over the past few months.

When Randy tried to stand up straight with his pants still on the floor around his ankles, he tripped himself and tumbled back into Tracy's lap. She caught him and he stopped himself from forcing his full weight upon her by grabbing the armrests on the seat. But Tracy obviously enjoyed the feeling of his naked sweaty body on her own naked skin. She showed her approval by hugging him to her and then reaching around and down to his stiff wet dick. She grasped it in her hand and pulled on it. Sue was looking up from between Tammi's legs now and saw the prize that Tracy had to offer.

She stood up and then straddled Randy by placing her knees on the armrests. She held her tit and pushed her nipple into Randy's face. He eagerly took it between his lips and began to suck on it. Tracy was pumping his dick now and the tip was just touching Sue's puffy damp labia. Slowly Sue lowered herself and Tracy stuffed his cock into her teacher's waiting vagina. Once he was fully inside, Tracy let go and gently fondled his balls while Sue used him as a human dildo.

Jill had moved over into Sue's seat to give the others more room. We all just watched as Sue and Tracy put Randy to the test. Michelle had moved over closer to me to allow Joe and Rhonda a clear view. She put her hand around my shoulder and softly massaged my neck. I signaled my comfort by placing my hand on the inside of her knee and slowly moved it upwards under her skirt. She didn't resist at all and soon I was pressing my finger against the damp crotch of her panties. Michelle spread her legs apart and I pulled the fabric away and my two fingers slipped easily up and into her warm pussy. She stood totally still while I wiggled about inside of her. But her fingers on my neck and the back of my head told me that she was enjoying it immensely.

It took a while but finally Randy was cumming again. This time it was in concert with Sue's orgasm as Tracy fingered them both. And I wasn't sure, but I think I felt Michelle cumming on my hand and her legs shaking slightly. As I removed my fingers I hugged her leg close to me and I felt her pressing herself against my shoulder. Sue dismounted from Randy and he slowly and carefully stood up from Tracy's lap. He stepped out of his pants and then leaned against Sue's seatback as he regained some of his strength. Everyone was laughing and giggling when we looked up and saw Trish returning with a naked Rita at her side. They stopped to chat with Tom and Dawn and the twins before they got to our crowded little spot in the aisle.

When Rita turned to me she said, 'I can't believe how cool this is! Here we are on our own private plane, walking around naked! I just love this!'

Then she looked at us all and realized what we had all been up to, including Randy. Michelle and I were the only ones in our seating area who were still dressed.

Rita asked 'Rob, how come you still have your clothes on? Aren't they letting you play?'

Michelle looked down at me and grinned. She would keep our secret. But Tracy felt a need to do something about it. She got up and stepped across the aisle to my seat and started unbuttoning my shirt.

'C'mon Rob, there's something I want to do with you.'

I allowed her to undress me. I even made it easier by standing up. She removed my shirt and shorts and then gently held my cock in her hand, squeezing it and pulling on it. It didn't take long to get it up. Then she pushed me back down into my seat. She turned around and sat down in my lap. She straddled my legs and reached down for my dick. She pulled it up and held it against her pussy as she started to rock and rub it between her lips. Trish was watching and caught Tracy's eye.

'Ooo Mom, he feels so good! I want to know what it's like to have him inside.'

Trish knelt down in front of her daughter and took my cock in her hand. She put her mouth on it and sucked me for a minute or so. Then she held it aside as she licked Tracy's cunt and teased her clit. I was holding Tracy's nipple and rolling it with my finger and thumb. It was hard now and I could tell she was excited.

Then Trish pushed Tracy back slightly and held my cock at the entrance to Tracy's hot wet virgin hole. Tracy let her mom do the work as she worked the head slowly inside. Tracy wiggled her hips and moved forward and I slipped further inside.

She was tight, but she was wet, and I slowly penetrated the vagina that had been an object of my dreams since the first time we had met. Everyone was watching us. Even Tom and Dawn had gotten up from their seats and were standing behind Randy in the aisle. Sue and Candi had followed Rita and were now staring down as I took my stepdaughter's virginity. The only ones missing were Teri, Amy and the twins. But I wasn't concerned with where they were.

I know that Tracy has had enough experience with vibrators and dildos that I didn't expect to encounter her hymen intact. But it was a new sensation for us both, and we were totally wrapped up in the drama of the moment. Once I had penetrated her completely, Trish gave her clit one last kiss and then backed away.

'Oh God Rob! You feel so good inside me! Mmm, it's better than I ever dreamed!'

'Tracy, you're so warm and tight. Let's make this last.'

Tracy was rocking slowly and I held her hips now to control the speed. I certainly didn't want to lose it too soon. I wanted this to be unforgettable for us both. Gradually, I allowed her to increase her pace. I reached down and played with her clit and she obviously liked that. The feeling of her hot young ass in my lap was extremely exciting. I marveled at the perfection of her body. The softness of her skin, the scent of her hair, the warmth of her body against mine, all combined to enhance my stimulation. But as I continued to play with her little love button, it became clear that I was bringing her close to an orgasm, and that I was going to be able to hold on long enough.

'Mmm, oh yeah! Oh yes Rob! I'm gonna cum!'

When I felt her cumming I let go of her clit and moved my hands back up to her tits. I pinched her nipples as I felt her cumming on my dick. She was crying out with joy at this new feeling and I focused on driving myself deeper inside of her to make it better. As I thrust my hips upward I felt my balls tightening and on about the tenth thrust I burst inside of her. Again she cried out as she felt the first round of my cum shooting deep up into her belly. There was plenty more that followed. It had been several hours since my lovemaking with Trish this morning, and the sex I had been watching for the past hour or so, had gotten me primed.

It took us a few more minutes to calm down. Tracy turned her head until our mouths met and we kissed. When we stopped and I opened my eyes, I saw Trish first. She had the sweetest smile on her face. I thought I might have seen a tear in her eye, but it never fell. Instead, she bent down and kissed me. It was the hottest sexiest kiss I could ever remember. Then she kissed Tracy, the same way.

I could hear the others whispering and quietly cheering us.

Finally, Rhonda was the first one to make a comment.

'That was probably the hottest moment I've ever witnessed! And that includes your wedding yesterday! Trish, you are unbelievable!'

The others were all nodding in agreement. As my cock slipped out of Tracy, she curled her legs up and twisted around in my lap. She hugged my shoulders and kissed the side of my face.

'Rob, that was amazing. Thank you so much for being my first. I love you. And Mom, thank you for sharing Rob with me. I love you so much. This is such an incredible day. I love you all.' She looked around at everyone. 'I'm so lucky! This is going to be a fantastic week!' She kissed me again. 'Rob, can we do it some more?'

That broke the ice of the seriousness of what she was sharing with us all. We all laughed.

I hugged Tracy close to me.

'I love you too Trace. Of course we can do it some more. We've got nothing but time.'

I kissed her again. And it was as if we were all alone together.

To be continued...

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers
12