Our Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was softly stroking Tracy's leg from her knee to her hip. She had her arm around my neck and our faces were nearly touching. Every so often our lips would meet in a soft warm kiss. The others around us were kissing and touching and it was fun to see who was getting close to who, and I was imagining the combinations that were going to be spending the night together tonight.

As the sky darkened and the conversations quieted down, Tracy took my hand and led me to the bow deck. We stood together alone at the nose of the yacht and she hugged me. I held her closely and as she lifted her face our eyes met and we kissed.

'Rob, I can't believe what it's like out here! It's been such a beautiful day and now I feel like it really is my honeymoon. Being here with you holding me I just feel so safe. I don't ever want to let go of you. And besides, you're nice and warm and it's getting cold.'

There was a chill in the air and I was enjoying the warmth of her tender young body.

'I'm glad you're enjoying yourself Tracy. I love being here with you too. And if you want, I'm all yours for tonight. You don't have to let go. We can cuddle all night together, just you and me. Would you like that?'

'That's exactly what I want. Take me to bed now Rob. Keep me warm and close to you all night. I love you.'

'I love you too Trace.' I kissed her again and then picked her up off the deck. I set her back down gently and we held hands as we made our way down to my cabin.

Once inside I closed the door. Tracy stood and looked around as if to orient herself. She had seen our cabin before, but now it was as if she was looking at it as her space for the night. She turned to me and smiled.

'I can really stay here all night, just you and me? This is going to be so cool!' The bed linens had already been turned down and Wendy had left a chocolate on each pillow. Tracy took the candy from her pillow and put it on the table. Then she patted the bed while looking at me. The signal was clear. It was time to get into bed with my oldest daughter; time for us to begin our night of lovemaking; time for the long awaited honeymoon event that I had promised her months ago. I had just recently been the one to end her virginal status and now we both knew that I had promised her I would be the first to penetrate her anus with my sex organ. Her love of anal stimulation is something that we've explored together already, but always with my fingers or my tongue or with a vibrator. But tonight we both knew that she would feel the warmth of my seed inside of her bowels. But we also knew that we could take it slowly, because tonight was all ours, all alone.

I took another look at her. She looked so grown up, so mature, but yet so young and fresh and sexy. I felt pride and then I felt desire. It was time to lie down together. I knelt on the bed and then fell onto the pillow. Tracy mirrored my moves and we met in the center of the bed, our arms crossing in a hug and our lips meeting in a kiss. It was soft and tender, but it had staying power. Our mouths opened and our tongues explored and she tasted so good, I could have been happy to do nothing but kiss her all night long. But our hands were busy lightly stroking each other, learning just how close each bit of our bodies could be. I held her tender young nipple and she cooed. She cupped my balls and I moaned.

We were content to explore each others' bodies this way, but gradually I kissed my way across her cheek to her earlobe. Tracy is sensitive there and she warmed to my kisses. I smelled her hair and pecked at her neck. I marveled at the youthfulness of her skin and body as I licked my way down to her breasts. Her nipples were firm and I tugged on them with my lips and tongue. Tracy was receptive to every move I made. As I made my way to her navel and approached her soft belly below, she twisted and reached for my leg and my groin. I accommodated her by shifting myself around and we worked our way into a sixty-nine position. Now Tracy was toying with my tool and soon I felt her warm breath and her hot saliva bathing the tip. I, in turn, began to use my lips and tongue to play with her clit. And as she began to produce some pre-cum of her own, I used my fingers to spread it around her inner labia and on to her anus. Tracy's own juices combined with my spit made for a wet and slippery serving of hot pussy pie and I was hungry!

I rolled Tracy over so that she was on top of me now. The new position gave her access to the full length of my hard cock, and I had the pleasure of the view of her pussy and asshole at the tip of my tongue. Having spread enough slime into both of her holes, I used my mouth to stimulate her young cunt and probed her virgin ass with my fingers.

'Oh God, Rob, that feels so good!' she panted as she released me from her mouth. 'But I've got to have this inside of me. It's time for you to really give it to me. I know how much you want to fuck your daughter! And so here I am.'

She stood herself up on her knees and I reluctantly gave up the gourmet sex meal that I had been feasting on. Tracy turned herself around so that she could face me, holding on to my erect missile the whole time. Then she placed it against her vaginal slit and rubbed the head on her clitoris. I let her be the one to control the pace.

Our first time had been on the airplane with her mother doing the handy work and ultimately pushing me inside of her eldest daughter. Tonight it would be Tracy who would determine where and when.

She didn't make me wait long though. After stroking the tip of my rocket along her crack just a few times, she held it directly under her opening and sat down slowly. The feeling of slipping into her tight young hole was incredible. The walls of her cunt massaged my entire length as she wiggled herself down my pole until she was sitting on my pelvis. I looked up and our eyes met. Tracy's eyes were sparkling. Her smile was one of contentment; the fulfillment of the dream of this moment together; our time to share this most intimate exchange. Tracy leaned down and our lips met in a kiss.

'Rob it feels so good to have you inside me. You're making me know what being a woman is all about. And I'm so happy that I'm learning this with you. I love you Rob.'

'I love you too Trace. Being inside you like this is so incredible. You're so tight and so warm. I can feel you all around me. And it feels so good.'

'Mmm, I like the way it feels too. But I want to feel it even deeper. I want you to fuck me now. Let me feel what it's like to really fuck a man!'

She was rocking her hips now and we were moving together. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her back and forth. My cock was moving in and out and I would thrust my hips upward on the inward strokes. I felt the tip of my dick pressing against her innermost walls, and then retreating to the gate once more, before driving back in, harder and deeper with every stroke. Tracy would sit up and I could admire her pert young breasts heaving with her breath, and then she would dive down and kiss my face and my neck, burying herself into my collar as he cried in her newfound pre-orgasmic state.

'Tracy I'm gonna cum! Ooh you feel so good1'

'Oh yes Rob, cum inside me!'

I let go of the first shot of cum on an inward stroke.

'Oh God, Rob, I can feel you throbbing inside. Mmm, I can you feel you shooting inside me!'

My cock kept erupting and firing ropes of my jizz deep into her warm cunt.

'Oh Rob I'm cumming too! Ooh yes, yes, yes, it feels so good! Ooh, ahhhh!'

Now I could feel Tracy's cunt throbbing and contracting. I stopped pumping and held myself deep inside her. Her orgasm continued to milk my seed and our combined cum was dripping out of her and down over my scrotum.

'That's it Trace, cum with me. Oh yeah!'

Tracy's orgasm must have lasted for three minutes! I held her while her entire body shook and quivered in my hands. I pressed her hips down firmly as my rocket kept firing getting weaker though with time. Her breathing was heavy and her chest was slick with sweat. I kissed her neck and tasted the salty secretions on her skin.

'Oh Rob, that was amazing. I never knew what it could be like to have you inside me like that. I feel so...so...complete. I want to hold you there forever.'

'Trace you feel so good around me. And your body feels so good, so close to me. Can I just hold you here?'

'Oh yes Rob. Just hold me...please.'

We stayed still for a while, with my cock still inside of my daughter. I could feel our cum as it dripped out of her and it tickled me as it ran down over my ball sack into my butt crack. Eventually my cock shrank down and I slipped out of Tracy's quim.

'Ooo Rob, I lost you.'

'That's OK love, I'll be back.'

Tracy slid down from atop my body and lay beside me. She nuzzled against my neck and I wrapped my arm around her. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just resting and allowing our bodies to stay in tune with each other.

My hand began to wander, nowhere in particular, just touching Tracy's soft smooth skin. She hardly moved. I was somewhere between a tickle and a massage, and we were both enjoying it. I propped myself up on my elbow to extend my range and to get a look at her beautiful backside as I continued to stroke it.

I heard her sigh softly as my hand wandered southward. I sat up and ran my fingertips down the back of her legs. I grasped her foot and gave it a deep massage. Using my knowledge of reflexology I helped her to relax even more while stimulating her sex organs. I did both feet and watched as her legs opened up for me. Then I massaged her calves, on up behind her knees, and then to her thighs. Tracy was completely relaxed and my obvious next point of focus was her ass.

I kneaded the soft globes of her buttocks and watched as her anus opened for me. I bent down and kissed her cheeks. I sucked and licked the firm fatty tissue of her buns. Slowly I moved toward the center. Her crack betrayed the aroma of her perspiration from our fucking. I licked it. It tasted of the familiar salty flavor of sweaty skin. Tracy was gently rolling her body towards my wayward tongue. Finally I let it poke at her hole.

'Ooh yeah...' I heard her say softly into the pillow. I licked it with more ambition. Tracy's legs opened wider. I licked my way down her gash to her clit and tasted my own cum as it oozed out of her. I spread some of the slime back up to her anus. Before consuming it I pressed the tip of my tongue against her anal hole.

'Mmm' she sighed.

I was still kneading her buns with my hands while my tongue was busy with the dirty work. But now I moved a finger closer to her back hole. We both knew where I was headed. My finger touched the ring of sensitive skin and she flinched, and then relaxed again, and as I watched her relax, I pushed my finger in as far as my first knuckle. I held it there and allowed her ass to get used to the feeling. I softly pressed and retreated my finger without sliding any of her tissue. Instead I was pushing and pulling on her entire asshole. I bent forward and kissed the area again and deposited a large drop of saliva. Now when I pulled my finger out it gathered some of the spit and slid back inside, but deeper than it had been a moment ago.

'Ooh yes!'

I took that as an invitation to go further. I pushed my finger in as deep as it would go. Tracy was warm and wet inside of her ass and I rotated my finger in the tight confines of her butt hole.

'Oh yes Rob, it feels so good!'

With my finger still buried deep inside, I grabbed Tracy's hip and gently pulled her up onto her knees. I positioned myself between her legs and held my dick in my free hand.

'I'm ready Rob. I'm ready for you to fuck my ass.'

I pressed the tip of my hard on at the entrance to her pussy. I think she was surprised when I pushed it back into her warm and wet tunnel. I could feel it with my fingertip through the thin tissue that separated her anus from her vagina. But when I withdrew my penis it was wet and slick. I pulled my finger at the same time and replaced it with the head of my cock.

'Oh yes Rob, give it to me now.'

I pushed slowly and the head slipped in. Once again I held still and gave her anus a chance to relax with this new larger intruder at its gate. Then, as I had done with my finger, I began a slow pushing and pulling without actually sliding in or out. I put another large gob of spit on my finger and spread it over the top of my dick. On the next push there was more penetration, and a quiet cry from Tracy. I held still again.

'Ooo Rob, it feels so big!'

She pushed back against me and I slipped in deeper. Now we began to pump slowly and purposely together. Another few strokes and I was in balls deep. She was so tight and so hot! I began to slide more now. Covered with her ass cum my dick slid out and then I drove it back in.

'Oh yeah, oh it feels so good! Fuck me Rob! Fuck my ass!'

'Mmm, Tracy you feel so good. Your ass is so hot!'

Now we were pounding each other. Her asshole was massaging the full length of my cock as I thrust it in and out. Her cum was dripping out of her ass. I could feel the wall of her bowels when I sunk in to the full depth. It was an awesome feeling and I admired her youthful ass as she pushed back to meet my thrusts. It was too much and I couldn't hold it any more.

'I'm gonna cum Tracy. Are you ready?'

'Oh God yes Rob! Fill my ass with your hot cum! You feel so good in there.'

I let go with rope after rope of hot white cum in her dark anal cavern. It added to the heat and the pool of juice that was now flowing out of her and flooding my cock. I kept on pumping until I was near exhaustion. And Tracy was wearing out too. As our pace died down I relaxed my grip on her hips and allowed her to drop back down onto the bed. In doing so I carefully pulled my cock out of her butt. I quickly replaced it with my fingertip and softly massaged her anus.

'Oh Rob, that was great! I love you so much.'

'I love you too Trace. You're amazing!'

I laid down beside her and kissed her ear, then her cheek and finally her mouth. I kept my hand on her ass and softly stroked it. This was a night that I knew we would never forget. We kissed again and soon we were both asleep.

12