Our Hostess was My Wife the Tease

Story Info
In her see-through dress, she distracts our business meeting
2.2k words
4.07
62.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdapman
rdapman
49 Followers

My gorgeous, young wife has always been somewhat of an exhibitionist, even when she was just an innocent tease and her slutty side had not yet been brought out. I enjoy letting her show herself off in public, and I like seeing other guys enjoying the sight of her.

Inspired by another story on this Web site, I set up a screensaver for my desktop PC, which has a 35-inch monitor in my home office: an automatic slideshow of a collection of intimate photos of my wife, mostly in erotic lingerie and swimsuits but also some fully revealing but tasteful nudes and a few in risqué clubwear, all braless and pantyless and some see-through. These included a particularly revealing outfit that she has worn before to tease guys: a tight, very short, ridiculously see-through dress of soft, sheer fabric, while wearing nothing on underneath it. To wear that dress appropriately for showing off, she has always arranged for her whole body to be waxed porcelain-smooth. Then the dress clings tightly around her 34C breasts and shows off her nice thigh gap which reveals her tight, smooth pussy. Her long legs are fully on display below the short hemline.

Perfect for such tight tops and dresses is that my wife has fantastic, sensitive nipples like pencil-erasers when she's stimulated. Check them out for yourself: circle her nipples with your fingertips; she'll respond like you're about to make her orgasm. The next time anyone comments on her nipples to us, I'm going to make them that invitation. (My wife thinks I'm teasing her about that, but she hasn't said no. I'm not teasing.) Her nipples don't even need personal contact: they'll get aroused if she wears thin tops in cold weather; loose tops or dresses if they rub along her nipples; or even if she's just horny from anticipation if she's intentionally teasing someone.

For my job, I recently composed and needed to practice (dry-run) a couple of briefings that I would need to present to an important audience. Four of my male colleagues volunteered to help me with that task, although I could not finish the presentations in order to dry-run them until the Saturday afternoon before the briefing. I offered to hold the dry runs in my home office, and I informed my colleagues that my wife would serve as our hostess while we five guys discussed my draft presentations. These guys have met my wife a couple of times before at social functions for work: a small cocktail party hosted at my supervisor's house and a department picnic, at which she wore a little black dress and a loose sundress, respectively, braless on both occasions. I think my wife is generally recognized as the hottest girl, including wives and girlfriends, in our department, so I think my colleagues were glad for another opportunity to see her again, especially in a smaller, private venue. I knew my wife would want to show herself off for our visitors that day.

Also, my wife was watching a house for friends of ours who were on vacation for the whole summer. She had mentioned to me that it looked like their yard needed some work and asked me if I would do that or if she should call someone to do it. I suggested the neighborhood teens who have occasionally stopped at our house asking if we had yard work for them, so I told my wife I would have them come by if I saw them. When I recently saw them working on a neighbor's yard, I suggested that they should come by our house on Saturday afternoon about 12:30, as my wife might have a job for them.

That Saturday, before my colleagues were due at 1:00, while I was in my office going over my presentations to be dry-run—but with a clear view of the front door and living room through the open door of the office—the doorbell rang at 12:30. The two boys did indeed show up, and it was fantastic to see my wife answer the door and greet them wearing the see-though dress, showing off her hot curvy body. She was also wearing a necklace, a watch, a bracelet, and some sexy shoes, so she clearly looked dressed up and not like she was walking around in lingerie. (Imagine a top model in a Playboy "scenario" pictorial, like ones the boys had probably seen before, but now they were part of it!) And of course, they may well have seen more skin shown by girls in bikinis on beaches.

She invited the boys in, offered them seats in our living room, and offered them drinks which they declined. The boys could see me in the office with a clear view of them and my wife, and since I offered no objection to what I was seeing, they took their seats. I tried to appear focused on my work while discreetly enjoying the interaction between my outrageously hot wife and the teenage boys trying hard to pay attention to the conversation on which their employment depended. I suspect that the boys wished, in hindsight, that they had accepted the drinks to provide some concealment of what they might have considered embarrassing but which most likely pleased my tease of a wife.

My wife asked them about their capabilities to do yard work, and she seemed satisfied with their answers. Her inquiry then went off on an interesting tangent. She asked the boys how old they were, they clarified that they were both 16, and then my wife pointed out her observation, "So, guys, our friends live right on the other side of State Line Road in Oak Grove. Interesting thing about State Line Road: did you know that here in Tennessee, the age of consent is 18, but just across the street in Kentucky, it's only 16? I've always found that fascinating about how local laws can work. So can you guys meet me at their house next Saturday morning, and I'll show you what needs to be done?" The guys quickly, gratefully accepted her offer, and I can only imagine what they had in mind that they would be asked to do that day. They left our house then, trying inconspicuously to hold their hands down in front of themselves.

Now this report is about the rest of that day with my colleagues. With my monitor turned outward from the desk into the office, I set up some chairs out on the floor so my colleagues could watch my presentations like a typical audience, albeit directly on the monitor and not projected. When the guys showed up, I directed them to my office and told them I'd be back after I let my wife know that we'd be starting our work soon and asking for her hostess services, at least by bringing us drinks. I knew my wife was last-minute primping in our bedroom, next-door to the office. From the hallway, I could soon hear one of the guys asking the others, "Isn't that his wife?"

Another one asked, "Do you think he knows this is showing?" He was certainly referring to the slideshow of my wife's photos that I had left running on my monitor.

I found my wife in our bedroom, and I spent some time with her to give the guys time enough to see my whole slideshow until it restarted. When my wife followed me back into the office so I could reintroduce her to these guys, one of them quickly said softly to the others, "Well, that answers that." True. Since I brought her into the office wearing the most revealing dress from the slideshow, they realized that I must not have minded that they saw those photos of her on the monitor.

The dress fit her tightly and perfectly, clinging around her breasts, her hard nipples conspicuous, her tight, smooth pussy visible through the fabric, especially when the office was sunlit before I closed the blinds. Then she worked the small crowd. As she confidently walked up to each guy to greet him again—acting like nothing was out of the ordinary in this meeting—it became apparent that her chosen outfit and my screensaver were having their intended effect. She remained at arm's length as she shook their hands, presumably to offer a slightly less conspicuous opportunity for them to take in the whole view. Although the guys tried to act gentlemanly, bulges in all their slacks, as well as mine, became discernable. She loves teasing guys who pretend that she's not doing so, especially when her body is outrageously on display like this, daring them to look her in the eye while conversing. Soon, the guys all thanked me for having such a conscientious hostess who would attend to our needs while we worked.

And we had to get to it, so I reminded my wife, "Babe, we have to go over both of my presentations today, because I have to brief them to our president Monday morning. Could you please deal with any interruptions that come up?"

My wife had not quite understood the nature of my pending task. She asked, puzzled, "Honey, you didn't tell me you're travelling to Washington tomorrow! What time?"

My colleagues and I were amused by her innocent question, but I clarified, "Babe, not the President. I mean the president of our company, but this is still important for my job." She acknowledged my answer and headed out of the office to fetch our drinks.

I proceeded through my first presentation, standing next to the monitor with a pointer. There were occasional distractions, however, as my wife re-entered and walked around the periphery of the office to check on our drinks or any other requests we had. Nobody complained.

When she heard my first presentation end, my wife came in to offer us refills on our drinks. She brought back our orders, leisurely served them to each of us, and on her way out, she whispered in my ear, "Honey, do your friends get to play with me on your break or when you're all finished?" Ohhh...at that moment, her nipples could have held up a dress, if it weren't so tight already, so I knew what she was thinking about. I gulped and I felt my cock jump; I hoped that that wasn't too conspicuous, as I was still standing in front of the guys. I didn't know if my wife was teasing me or if she was serious. I wouldn't have been surprised at either answer, after recent visits by her co-workers and by my old friends. When she wore the same dress to show off for those guys, those two gatherings turned into sex shows in which our guests suddenly restrained me in a chair and then pleasured my wife right in front of me while I was forced to watch them. (I know, I was being taught a lesson about the consequences of letting my wife tease guys so much. The first "lesson" appeared spontaneous by her co-workers, but she arranged the second one with my old friends, who were ecstatic over her offer to let them teach me a lesson after I allowed her to tease them for years. She certainly enjoyed those lessons "I" received, which began her descent into sluthood.)

I whispered back, "Mmm...maybe not today." A sex party had not been my intention for inviting my colleagues over that day, rather, only to show off my wife to them, and I really did need to dry-run the briefings. I didn't want to be distracted during my second presentation if I knew that such an offer to them was imminent. She looked disappointed as she walked out of the room.

Even so, just her teasing presence as she checked up on us was enough of a distraction—walking by each of us more than once, to take follow-up orders, during our group discussions of my slides—that it took us the whole afternoon to get through both of my presentations. Toward the end of the meeting, I started wondering if my wife had somehow found out who was coming to visit and had already arranged extracurricular activities with them. Would I suddenly find myself tied to my desk chair, watching my wife get kissed and fondled, licked and fucked by four guys? I was starting to entertain the possibility, but I thought it was unlikely.

Indeed, the guys just excused themselves, needing to get back home. They thanked me profusely for "letting them hear my presentations and give me feedback." The two married ones also said they were glad there was legitimate business that we carried out, as they weren't sure how their wives would feel about their socializing "this way" without them, obviously alluding to our teasing hostess. (Good point...I hadn't taken into account such consequences if my wife had actually made her offer to them—especially if they all accepted.) My wife said goodbye to each guest with a tight hug—it looked like she was pressing herself tightly against their bulges—and a kiss on his cheek.

The guys all said they'd be glad to come back the next day if I needed to do another dry run; I replied that I would think about that. I knew that I would seriously consider it, more as an opportunity to socialize than the first day had been, even though I now felt confident about my presentations. Should I let my wife make her offer to them? Ultimately, I did not invite them back the next day, as I didn't want to contribute to possible discord among our wives.

rdapman
rdapman
49 Followers