Our Hotwife Journey

Story Info
Our journey to the hotwife lifestyle.
4.1k words
4.29
33.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did we venture down the road of Hotwifing? It's not something that I ever thought of doing in real life. My name is David Cohen and growing up, I always had a thing for porn. At first, it was just the typical desires of a young boy wanting to see a girl naked. It progressed to watching her getting fucked. I always thought that I was a visual type of person, that the image of some beautiful girl in the throes of passion is all I ever needed; but then, I stumbled on erotic literature and my whole world view changed.

I immersed myself into the written word of erotica, hungrily devouring every story, every scene and I found that my imagination is a wonderful thing and is far better than some poorly filmed, poorly acted porn movie. I could imagine myself in the story and found that I could spend hours lost in this imaginary world. I started noticing that not all the stories followed the same storyline, girl meets man, girl gets fucked. Instead, these stories ranged all over the map. First, it was threesomes, then more-somes, then gangbangs, taboo settings, and finally, what really got my attention and continues to be the driving force behind my sexual fantasies, wife watching!

Growing up as an awkward boy and then a teen, I lacked self-esteem. I was painfully shy, and clearly remember one afternoon after school, walking out the door when a girl called my buddy on the phone and wanted to say hi. After high school, I ventured off to college with no real goal other than to try and fit in. I wasn't a good student at the time and quickly became overwhelmed. On a whim, I joined the U.S. Air Force. I will go on the record that joining the Air Force was one of the best decisions I ever made and retiring from the Air Force was the second-best decision I ever made!

As a young enlisted troop, I struggled to fit in. My first base was Nellis AFB, Nevada - Las Vegas! Talk about being thrown to the wolves. Growing up in a small community in Southern Georgia didn't prepare me for life in Sin City. By this time, working on the flight line with F-16 fighters, my body was probably in the best shape of my life and I had started to fill out somewhat and not have the lanky boney physique that I previously had. Secondly, I started making friends and quickly found out that if you looked like you were gambling, the drinks were free at the casinos. Alcohol does wonders when you are as shy as I was.

It was during this time that I discovered the adult bookstores. At first, I was so scared to even venture into them. I thought that some military person would notice me, and I would be reported, as if it was illegal to go inside one of those stores. That is how naive I was. Next thing I discovered was Caligula's. Caligula was an "Adult" night club famous for its anything goes theme. It was a clothing optional swingers club down off the main strip, and I doubt it is still there today, but 30 some odd years ago, it was.

A co-worker decided to take me out for my 21st birthday and asked me where I wanted to go, and I told him I wanted to see what Caligula's was about. So, we drove down there that night and I would like to say that it was a night of debauchery and wild sex, but it wasn't. I was still too shy, and my coworker didn't react positively to the place. Cover for entry was about $50 per person, unless you were a girl, then it's free and that was a good portion of my monthly income back in those days so once we made it in, I wasn't leaving, and he sat in the corner pouting the entire time. Looking back, I wish I had done things differently, but I ended up basically sitting there at the hot tub talking to a 40'ish couple most of the night. The wife's name was Fran and I will never forget her throughout my entire life. She was very good looking, not gorgeous, but sexy and her husband just sat there on a bar stool drinking while watching me talk to his wife. The club didn't allow nudity in the hot-tub, so we had to wear these stupid little speedo's and while I was talking to her, Fran just reached down inside of my suit and started stroking my cock! This had never happened to me before and she whispered for me not to worry, that her husband wasn't gay, he just enjoyed watching! She then suggested that we go to one of the "private rooms", but I wasn't ready for that yet. Looking back, I believe I would have jumped at the chance, but having my coworker sitting across the room glaring at me wasn't conducive to following through. I hate to say it, but I blew my chances that night. Fran had talked about my becoming a regular with her, visiting her at her house, but due to my reluctance, I ended up leaving the club early in the morning and having all kinds of rumors floating around about my behavior at the club.

That night was when the idea of hotwifing was planted within me. At first, I wanted to be the bull, the alpha male who conquered the wife and put another notch on my belt, but then, my perception changed, and it turned a complete 180 degrees on me. I found myself enjoying the thought of my girlfriend or wife being in the throes of passion with another man or men. This, I found disturbing, mainly because it was something that I felt no normal girl would ever want to hear, let alone participate in. So, was my personal life continued down the track of normalcy, my imaginary life was going off the rails!

I ended up PCS'ing (permanent change of station) to Germany about a year and a half later. By this time, I started gaining more confidence and dating more. Mostly, just a series of one-night stands. I found that once I had sex with a girl, they no longer held my desire. It was more the "thrill" of the hunt that held my focus. This all changed when I met Shell. Shell, or Michelle as was her legal name, was in my eyes, the most beautiful girl in the world. One thing I have found from reading all those stories is that everybody's wife is drop dead gorgeous, huge tits, movie star looks and with the brains of Einstein. That simply isn't the case in real life. Shell is definitely very attractive, being tall and lean, she had smallish breasts, but she had a wild streak that made her even more attractive to me. I quickly found out that sex to here is just that sex and nothing more. She is probably the only woman I have ever met that could separate sex from love. She also had a streak for experimenting and pushing the limits, although I didn't know that at first.

Shell and I started dating and we spent many hours just talking ourselves and getting to know each other. I think this was the foundation of the trust that I could tell her about pretty much anything and not be judged. We talked about past relationships, interests and finally about sex, fantasies and our budding relationship. Shell had been married once before which resulted in the birth of her daughter. It had been a marriage of convenience, yet I found it fascinating. As our trust grew, I pushed her to tell me more about her past experiences and she told me about how she had accepted a ride home from a couple of guys while she was married, and she thanked them by giving each a blowjob! I believe that for most people, that would have been a deal breaker, but I suddenly had an erection that could cut a diamond. I asked her why she had done such a thing and at the time, she saw no issue, simply stating that blowjobs weren't "sex". That is something that I happen to disagree with and by explaining my perception of it, she eventually came around to my way of thinking.

Because of her openness and honesty, I found myself opening to her as well. She asked the one question that so often causes one's partner to shut down..." what your most favorite fantasy is?" At the time, I had a significant amount of time invested in the relationship, but not enough that I couldn't rebound within a short period of time and I really wanted to explore things with Shell, so with that thought, I forged ahead and told her the truth. My favorite fantasy was to watch my "Wife" sleep with another man or men. I braced for the blowback that never came. She did say that she couldn't ever do that, but she wasn't upset by any means and admitted that it did turn her on. She also said that she wouldn't mind talking about it during sex, or even just during our usual "pillow talk".

Sex with Shell, to me, is the most beautiful thing in the world. I remember our first time, it was frantic and rushed. We couldn't get to each other quickly enough. Tasting her nipples in my mouth, kissing my way down to her pussy was exquisite. Our fucking was that of horny teenagers who couldn't get enough, fast enough, yet, we weren't teenagers. The one thing I can say about our sex life is that it is abundant. We found ourselves fucking many times a day, everywhere we could do it, inside, outside, broad daylight, at night, under the pier at our local beach while families walked on top, it was madness and intoxicating.

We married, it was a simple, yet beautiful wedding and just immediate family members attending. We didn't have a proper honeymoon since we couldn't afford it. Yet, living near the beach, we took advantage of that and the local nightclubs. As clearly as yesterday, I can remember the night when everything changed. We were heading into town for dinner and to go clubbing. We entered the club and the call of nature hit me, so I told Shell to head over to the bar and I would go to the restroom and meet her there. As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Shell sitting at the bar and there was a guy next to her, both were chatting away, but I noticed that the man was more than just friendly. He was actively hitting on her. Now, I need to explain something. Even though I grew up with these fantasies, I had always tended to be jealous. I realize now that it was due to never feeling that I was truly loved by my girlfriend at the time. Because of that uncertainty, that is a huge reason that I never seriously pursued the hotwife lifestyle with Shell. The one thing that I did know was that I knew I was truly loved by her, she is my life and I would move mountains for her.

Watching Shell sitting at the bar talking might appear to be innocuous in and of itself, but the guy was touching her arm, brushing up against her knee, laughing and leaning in while talking. He could clearly see her wedding ring on her finger, yet he was talking away. Looking on, I took stock of my feelings. What was I thinking? What was I feeling? The one thing I knew I wasn't feeling was jealousy! My erection was painful, and I was very much aware of it and a little concerned how noticeable it might have been.

After watching her for a few minutes, I made my way over to her and kissed her neck from behind. She melted into my embrace and I could see the disappointment come over her friends face upon my arrival. We make our way to a booth and started enjoying our night. I could see the excitement shine in Shell's eyes, the whiteness of her teeth with every dazzling smile that she flashed. She was probably more beautiful to me at that moment than ever before.

After a couple of drinks, I asked her about her "friend". At first, she was concerned that I was upset, but I quickly put that notion down. I confessed how excited I was to find her so engaged in discussion and flirting with someone else. She asked me if it really did excite me, how it made me feel, and what would have happened if she had let it go further? She was using her foot to massage my cock under the table as she asked me these questions and she immediately received her answer.

I told her that I found it strange not feeling jealousy at the thought of her breaking her marriage vows (with my full permission) and enjoying something physical at the hands of a stranger. As the drinks took their toll, I found my courage strengthening and upon noticing that her friend was still at his barstool, I suggested that she invite him over to our booth for a drink. For just a moment, I wasn't sure how that suggestion went over, but she slowly smiled and nodded, then she got up and walked over to the bar. I saw her point to our booth and I could see them talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying, only concern flashing over his face, then puzzlement, and finally a smile and a nod of his head. I saw him stand up and then proceeded to follow my wife back to our booth. Upon sliding in next to Shell, he introduced himself as John.

I wasn't sure what he would be like, if he would be cocky, condescending, or friendly. He turned out to be very warm and funny. We talked and drank, never really addressing the elephant in the room. I had decided to just let things flow as they might. I did notice that Shell and John were sitting a little more closely than they were before, and I thought that maybe they were either holding hands or rubbing each other's legs. I almost jumped out of my skin when Shell's foot made its way back to my crotch. That was a very, very good sign!

The more drinks we had, the looser we became in our conversations and our actions. I head the music start up and couples were out on the dance floor. Before I could say anything, John and Shell were up and on the floor dance and having so much fun. It was incredible to watch their bodies sway in unison. Before I knew it, the music changed to a slow song and suddenly, they were in each other's arms. I don't believe that I was fully prepared for that, but my cock didn't find it offensive. I watched them both move slowly, swaying, arms fully circling each other, his hand resting on her ass, hers was in the same position and then, I saw it. They were kissing! Only then, did I realize that my fantasy was really going to be fulfilled.

They danced a few more songs, but after having had a few drinks, I was concerned about having had too many and didn't want to ruin what was occurring before me, so when they returned to the booth, I suggested that we head back to our house so that we could continue our party without running the risk of a DUI or worse. Shell and John quickly agreed and before I knew it, we were heading back home, me in my car, Shell in John's car. I could see them in the moonlight behind me and almost wrecked when I saw Shell's head dip out of view. I could only imagine what she was doing, but I knew with certainty what it was, and that John was enjoying every second of it.

When we entered the house, I started making drinks. Shell turned on the radio and they both sat on the couch. When I came in with the drinks, they were in a full make out session. I ended up just sitting the drinks down on the coffee table and watching. John was kissing Shells' neck, he hand had made its way to her breasts and her shirt was open. My cock was about to explode as he started unbuttoning her blouse. Just then, I remembered our GoPro! I exited the room, retrieved the camera and when I saw them, John was working on removing Shell's bra. I quickly started filming and I just had to unzip my pants, removing my hard cock. Shell's face was beautiful. She was smiling, eyes closed, and her mouth was slightly open as john worked his magic.

It was then that I noticed her hand was busy with his belt. She was now topless, her beautiful, small breasts were visible to everyone and she proceeded to get on her knees in front of John, tugging at his zipper and pulling his pants down. His cock sprang out at full attention and I noticed that he was quite a bit larger than I was. His cock was about 8 inches long and very thick. He was circumcised, and Shell's hand looked small as she grasped it. Opening her mouth, I saw her lean in and touch her tongue to the tip of his cock. It was really happening! My wife was succumbing to the advances of another man, right in front of me, right in our own home!

It was just then that I saw Shell stand up and reach for John's hand. She looked directly at me and mouthed "I love you" before leading him into our bedroom. She was going to fuck John in our own marriage bed! At first, I wasn't sure how to feel about that. It was one thing for me to allow her to fuck another man, but to do it on a place that was supposed to be sacred to our marriage, but then, again, my cock decided for me. Just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited, any harder than I possibly could be, the though of her being taken by another man, right on the very bed our marriage was built on, drove me over the top. I came at just the mere thought of it, spurting streams of cum on the floor in front of me. Shell's eyes had glazed over, and she was now laying down on the bed, John was positioning himself between her open legs, lowering his face to her pussy. I saw him dip his tongue into her moist folds and I saw her open her legs even further. After having cum, I found that I was still hard and still excited. I had wondered how I would feel after the heat of the moment passed, but I was thrilled to learn that nothing had changed, that I still wanted to watch my wife being taken, to be pleasured in every way possible.

John made his way up her body, now in position to place his cock inside of her. I watched as he placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and I saw the folds part as it slowly slipped inside. I watched her mouth open, her eyes close, her legs wrap around his body, drawing him in closer, deeper, and I heard her moan. He sank the entire length of his cock into her, then slowly pulled out. It was only at this moment that I noticed that he wasn't wearing a condom! Shell wasn't on birth control either. I was just about to run over there and pull him off, but my cock, once again, decided for me. I started stroking my cock in rhythm with their thrusts. It was probably the most beautiful thing I had every witnessed my wife doing. Just as I was getting close to my second ejaculation of the night, Shell opened her eyes and locked them onto mine. We watched each other as she was fucked, hard and unprotected. I watched as John's ass cheeks clinched as he came deep inside of her, depositing his seed into my wife. My wife's toes curled with her orgasm, low moans coming from deep inside of her throat.

Then, just like that, it was over. John was getting dressed to leave, Shell was exhausted, laying exposed on the bed, wet with sweat, smelling like sex, and cum dripping out of her pussy. I had wondered if Shell was aware that John had cum in her, but just then, she dipped a finger into her pussy, scooping some fresh cum out and sucking it off her fingers with her mouth. Yes, she knew! I saw John out, then locked the door and made my way back to the bedroom. Shell looked glorious. I lay down at her side, kissing her deeply, then I started making my way down her body. As tired as she was, she still had the strength to guide my head to her pussy. This was another aspect that I hadn't thought of, eating her out after another man deposited his cum inside of her pussy, but without hesitation, I thrust my tongue deep inside. This is something that I could get used to! Still, I had to have relief as well, so I made my way up and gently started fucking my wife. She wanted the fucking with John to be "no holds barred", but with me, she wanted it to be gentle. She felt stretched out, and I wasn't sure if she really felt me at all, but just the fact that I was reclaiming her was enough. I shot the biggest load that night and then I faded into sleep.

I opened my eyes and Shell wasn't in the room. I went to the bathroom, then put on my robe and made it out to the kitchen where I found her drinking a cup of coffee. She looked worn out, tired, and worried. My heart just melted, and I put my arms around her as she burst into tears. I asked her why she was crying, and all she could say was that she was sorry. Upon seeing me smile, she realized that I wasn't upset with her. Turns out that when she woke up, no longer under the influence of alcohol, or the emotions of being fucked, she could think of nothing else but what she had "done" to us and our marriage.

12