Our House Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
460 Followers

Sandy looked at me, pressed tight against the nearly naked Susan. "What happens if I cut in there?" she inquired.

Mary chuckled. "Let's get some other guys stripped first," she suggested.

Sandy cut in on Jerry and removed his pants. Naked herself Mary moved away from him. Bill surveyed the girls and cut in on Sandy. Her eyes were flashing now, and her hips rocked as Ted pulled her panties down. Under her trimmed brown pubic hair the pink lips of her pussy were engorged. Bill ran a hand up her thigh and let his finger linger in her slit a bit. She swayed toward him and pressed tight to his body.

Jerry cut in on me, and had the chance to remove Susan's thong. He let his fingers roam down the crack of her ass and I think they pressed into her anally just a bit, then he pulled the strap down and revealed her pussy. Her light pubic hair was cut into a landing strip pointing to her white pussy. Jerry's finger dipped into it, and he raised it to his lips and licked the juice. Susan pressed into him, raising one leg so her pussy rubbed his thigh as they swayed to the music.

Naked, Mary cut in on Jerry. She quickly dropped his pants, and her hand went inside his boxers through the fly. Jerry moaned slightly and his hips twitched.

Now I was standing there naked, and Karen was right next to me. I looked at her and said, "I think dancing is over. I am now going to go on with my old fantasy." I swept her into my arms and slid my hand down the back of her panties to caress her firm ass. Then I pulled it around until I felt her bush of pubic hair, and followed that down to her cunt. As it expected, it was dripping wet. Placing two fingers inside it, with my other hand I pulled her panties down. She clutched my cock and stroked it, panting and swaying her hips.

Then I exercised my greatest self-control and pulled away from her. Mary left Jerry's arms and came to stand next to me, and motioned to Sue and Sandy. We lined up there, all naked, four girls and me.

"OK, guys," called Mary. "Come up here and let us finish stripping you!"

Quickly, the girls stripped the other three guys, giving all the cocks a good rubbing as they did so. Then we all stood there in a rough circle looking at each other, the guys with stiff cocks and the girls with dripping cunts. We all breathed heavily. I looked at Mary.

"Remember in High School when we played 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'?" she asked.

"Sure," Sue said. "I had some fun in that dark closet."

"Ah," said Mary, "but what if we don't use a closet? We can have our seven minutes right here."

"In front of everybody?" Sandy asked querulously.

"Yep," I said. "A public show."

I saw everybody looking at their partners. There were slow nods of agreement. Finally with Jerry staring at her, even Sandy agreed.

"OK, we will make it easy," said Mary. "Sit on the floor in a circle." We all did it. Most of the girls sat cross-legged, their pussies gaping open. Sandy sat with her legs to the side so her pussy was hidden. "George and I are Number Ones. Next to us, Ted and Sue are Two, Karen and Bill Three, and Jerry and Sandy Four," Mary said.

I looked around the circle. "I am One, and Karen is three. So that makes us partners."

Karen chuckled. "He is right. I like this game." She crawled across the circle to sit next to me. Her boobs swung down as she crawled and I figured Jerry and Bill had a nice view of her pussy.

"Now," Mary said, "I am one and counting the other way Ted is Three from me." Ted smiled at that. "Now the only way to mix it up from here is Sandy with Bill and Sue with Jerry." All the girls crawled around the circle. It was a nice sight, boobs swinging and pussies bouncing. Soon we were all arranged.

Then Mary switched off the only lamp in the room, and switched on a strobe light. It was set for slow flashes and gave a ghostly flicker to the room. As she kept giving instructions her body had a jerky quality to it. It was artistic and rather titillating. You never quite seemed to get a good enough look to see sexual details but the impression was there.

"OK," Mary said, "since George did the numbers, Sue and Jerry get to start. Remember you have Seven Minutes in Heaven. I am setting a time for six minutes, to give you warning."

Jerry stood up, and pulled Sue to her feet. In the flashing strobe it was sort of unreal. They were here and then they were there. His long stiff rod bounced in the strange light as they moved into the center of the circle. They looked at each other. I knew Jerry's lecherous grin even in this light. With a quick motion he pulled Sue into an embrace. I saw their bodies grinding into each other as they kissed deeply. For a moment they did not move and seemed frozen in the strobe. Then Jerry was pulling Sue down onto her back. Without hesitation he spread her legs and I could see one hand working her pussy as the other caressed her boob. Sue threw her head back and moaned softly, her hips thrusting into his hand, their motion strangely out of sync with the strobe.

Knowing they had little time, Jerry rolled on top of her. She spread her legs wider to admit him. He moved his body up against hers. I heard her soft sigh and knew he had penetrated her cunt. Weaving his hips from side to side, his long cock worked to its full depth as she wrapped her legs around him.

In the flashing light I could see that most of us in the circle were reacting to this. I put my arm around Karen's naked body and grasped a tit as I pulled her closer to me. Her hand went to my crotch and tickled my balls gently. Across from me I saw Ted's hand underneath Mary's butt and her hand in his lap. I figured Bill and Sandy were similarly occupied although in the semi-darkness it was hard to be sure.

My dick was highly stimulated as I watched Jerry plunge his into Sue's pussy. Now they seemed aware of the strobe and timing their thrusts to it. The movement of his hips told me he was pulling out almost full length then jamming all his nine inches deep into her, but all the strobe caught was the withdrawal part of the stroke so he seemed strangely frozen over her pussy.

Next to Mary the timer dinged. Jerry heard it and gave a few more quick long strokes. Then he forced his hips hard against Sue's, holding his dick inside her deep. Slowly his hips drew back and shot forward again. Then I saw Sue rotate her hips and knew she was clenching his cock tightly. For a few seconds they held that pose as the strobe flashed several times Then Jerry's hips jerked, and Sue gasped with pleasure. The jerking of both their hips showed their orgasms. Then they lay still, panting.

All of us watching had been entranced. Karen's hand had worked onto my cock, and I had pulled her tight against me and was squeezing her nipple. I heard other couples panting. Then together we broke into applause.

Tired but happy, Jerry and Susan rose and went to their place in the circle. She settled between his legs and he softly caressed her boobs with both hands.

Now Mary said, "Your turn, Sandy and Bill." She twisted the timer the couple moved into the middle of the circle. I could see Sandy looking at Jerry. He was leaning back with Sue reclining in his lap, and he grinned that lecherous grin at her. So she looked up at Bill and reached out to take his cock in her hand.

Bill lay down on his back in the middle of the circle, the strobe giving a strange unworldly look to his motion. His cock stuck straight up from his mass of red pubic hair. Sandy squatted over him, and gently worked her pussy on to the shaft. She was very well lubricated, it was clear. Once on his shaft, she rocked back and forth gently, her boobs seemingly floating in the flashes of light. The she began to move up and down, but not in sync with the strobe so it appeared that her body hopped from place to place, but always impaled on the cock. The effect was strangely erotic and unusual.

I was trying to work my fingers into Karen's pussy at this point, but she whispered to me, "Not our turn ... yet ..." She let her fingers trickle up and down my cock, but closed her legs over my hand in her crotch. In the light of the strobe I could see Ted's hand in Mary's lap and her hand around his cock, but couldn't be sure how much stroking was going on there.

In the center of the circle, Bill reached up and grabbed Sandy's tits. She threw back her head and closed her eyes and began to give little moans. I pulled Karen closer to me and whispered, "You like to see your man fuck someone else?"

Her answer was to turn toward me, press her naked boobs in my chest, and give me a deep kiss. Then she whispered, "Yes, but I will like it better for him to watch me." My dick was so hard I was not sure I could wait. Remember I had been imagining this fantasy since college 6 years ago.

Sandy leaned forward so her tits rubbed Bill's chest. The way they were lying, this put the wide moons of her bountiful ass right toward me. It moved up and down in the flickering light, now pressed tight on the shaft, now up high with her pussy gaping almost off the end of it. Karen grasped my cock even tighter as she watched Bill get close to coming.

Now the timer dinged. Bill held on to Sandy's hips, and pulled her down hard on his cock. They seemed frozen in the strobe, but from Sandy's low moaning I decided that Bill was throbbing his cock deep inside her. Then quickly Bill thrust his hips upward, that football player strength letting him lift her easily. She screamed and her hips flashed in the moving light as he jerked into her depths with his cum. It seemed to go on for a long time, the strobe flashing again and again with its erotic light on them. Then they were still and the light outlined their naked bodies.

Panting, they stood up and went back to their spot in the circle. I saw Karen staring at Bill as his cock became flaccid. He had a big cock. Was she comparing it to mine? I didn't worry. I remembered the old saying, "It is not the size it is how you use it."

Now Mary led Ted into the circle. I saw them standing there, moving their hands up and down, and realized that they were getting the rhythm of the strobe. Then Ted lay down on his back, his cock sticking up into the air. Mary stood over him briefly, the strobe lights illuminating her boobs and pussy intermittently. My cock danced seeing her standing there naked like that.

Karen leaned over, her boobs pressing my arm, and whispered, "Your girl is about to get fucked. Like it?"

I whispered back, "Indeed I do. But get ready, you are going to get fucked next."

She gave a soft moan in my ear. I was so horny I could hardly sit there, but I was also fascinated by the show going on.

Mary bent forward, and lowered herself onto Ted in the classic sixty-nine pose. As the light flashed I saw his cock disappearing into her mouth and his hands clutching her ass to bring her pussy to his lips. Then in slow motion they timed themselves to the lights. I knew his cock was moving in and out of her mouth, and her cunt going up and down on his tongue, but so perfectly did they match the strobes that it seemed they were entirely motionless, frozen with his dick halfway inserted. Only her low moans showed what was really happening.

Then they broke the sync, and began faster oral stimulation of each other. Up and down went Mary's ass, and Ted's hips drove his dick in and out of her mouth. Faster and faster they went, the strobe flickering and giving an artistic and erotic quality to their passionate rhythm.

Then they began the next part of what was obviously a planned act. Timing themselves to the strobe, they rolled over and over. In one strobe flash Mary was on top, in the next Ted was above her. It was an almost magical change. They had the synchronization so well down that the illusion was perfect. Here was sex combined with art, a silent dance of lust.

The timer dinged. Their motion stopped, and then they went at it fast and furious. Mary was on top again and she hungrily sucked in and out on Ted's thick cock. Her hips pumped as he worked his tongue around in her pussy. I knew he had it on her sensitive clit by her little gasps. Finally he thrust up hard and she deep throated his cock. In the strobe all motion was stopped. Then each jerked hard as she took his jizz in her mouth and he sucked her clit into his lips. She cried out as her orgasm shook her and he gasped hard.

Then Mary collapsed across Ted, panting with the exertion. We who watched were stunned for a moment, and then all broke into applause. We had never seen such a show. I knew Mary was a much better dancer than I was, having even been offered a job as a topless go go girl. Ted also had a great sense of rhythm, but I never thought they could do it so well together on short notice.

Karen and I stood up. I knew we could never match the skill they had shown. We had to go for something else. "Passion, passion, passion," I whispered to Karen. "The fulfillment of fantasy."

We stepped back and looked each other in the eyes. She gave me that arch smile that had always meant refusal before. Then slowly we stepped forward into each other's arms. She melted against me, and her head tilted up so our lips could meet. Our bodies rubbed together as our tongues probed deeply. I felt a thrill run through me with great intensity.

Slowly we dropped to our knees, our mouths still locked together. My hands sought her tits with soft caresses. I felt her nipples hard in my fingers. Her hand went to my cock and softly rubbed. Gently, slowly, we made love there on the floor. I heard a little gasp and I thought it was Mary. My mouth traveled down Karen's neck to her boobs. As I tongued each nipple in turn, all my fantasies rushed into my mind and inflamed me.

Now I pressed her back gently, and let my hand travel to the thick mat of hair over her pussy. Seeking among it I found her wet slit and the little button at the top of it. Softly I rolled it in my fingers.

Her pulling on my dick became more urgent. I felt my orgasm building up. I pushed my leg between hers, the way I had teased her in dancing so many times. This time it felt the warm wetness of her cunt responding to the slight pressure. Her legs came open and she lay back on the floor. For a moment the strobe flashed on her open pussy and I was entranced. This was my dream moment.

I knelt between her legs and let the tip of my cock brush the wetness of her cunt. I fell forward softly so our bodies were pressed together their full length. I felt her full tits pressing my chest, our bellies rubbing together, and her pussy yielding to my cock. Slowly I pushed it in. The strobe light flashing seemed to mark every half inch I penetrated. When my shaft had driven to its full length, she began to rotate her hips.

The pleasure was intense. Slowly I stroked in and out, my shaft stroking her vaginal walls as her hips moved. Our tongues sought each other's mouths, and I stroked her boobs with one hand. We were fully involved with each other. Then the ding sounded.

We had one minute remaining in our fulfillment. Without hurrying I increased the speed of stroking, driving me to cum. I felt her clutching me and her hips took on an intensity of movement, drawing my cock deep inside her with each stroke. I drove deep, then pulled out almost entirely. She gave a little gasp, and I penetrated to my full length again. Once more I pulled almost out, then I clutched her ass and pulled her toward me tightly as I drove in a final time. Just as I reached full penetration I began to cum inside her. Our hips jerked together and she cried out. Again and again I pumped jizz into her warmth. Then with a final plunge as deep in her tunnel as I could, I erupted in a violent orgasm, shaking my whole body. With another cry, Karen began to cum also, and together we reached the peak of pleasure.

Then I rolled a bit to the side, taking my weight off of her, but leaving my cock sunk in her pussy. We each stroked our hands up and down the others body. I looked into her eyes and whispered, "It was a long wait."

Languidly she returned my gaze. I felt her pussy contract around my cock, and she replied, "We won't wait so long again."

I remembered now that our friends had been watching. They were regarding us silently. Now, almost together, there was a long release of breath, and then gentle applause. We lay naked and intertwined as the strobe made a portrait in light of our bodies.

This party was over. But we all knew there were more ahead.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
460 Followers
12