Our Introduction Ch. 1

Story Info
Shy wife blossoms, with husband's help.
2.8k words
4.23
83.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background, first. My wife Ana and I have been married for over ten years and have two small children. Our sex life was average, until just recently. A few months ago, I finally confessed my fantasies to her, and found that by talking about them our sex sessions were much more passionate. To be honest, I didn't know if she was just going along with the fantasy stuff for my sake or if she truly got into it.

In any event, we occasionally had our fantasy nights, when we'd talk about inviting another man, woman or couple into our lovemaking sessions. I talked to Ana about pursuing one of our fantasies, but she said that it would make her feel as though she were cheating, even if I was there and she had my full consent. This was the one time that her loyalty to me worked against me!

As time passed, I couldn't stop thinking about the possibility of taking action. I really wanted to share Ana with another person/couple. I wanted to see Ana in a state of pure erotic pleasure. I wanted to see her having fun, just for the sake of having fun. But, I didn't know how to take the next step. Then, Ana went out of town and I found myself with a lot of time on my hands. I began surfing the net for info on swinging, etc. and stumbled across an ad for a club in our area. It sounded like the perfect intro. The ad described the club as a laid back place for couples to meet, and stressed the fact that "no" meant "no." The seed planted, I schemed for Ana's return.

Four weeks after Ana had returned, my sister came to visit. She suggested that Ana and I go out one night while she watched the kids. I jumped at the chance! It was a Saturday night, and I remembered from the club's advertisement that Saturday was couples night. Tonight was my chance!

As we were dressing to go out, I asked Ana to wear something sexy under her dress, or to forgo wearing panties altogether. She had done this for me before, so I didn't expect it to be a problem. She chose to go with no panties, which was what I was hoping she'd opt for. Once dressed, we left for a local Italian restaurant. At the restaurant, we were seated near the open kitchen where we could see the cooks preparing the food. Ana had a mischievous look in her eye, tonight.

Occasionally, Ana would drop something on the floor & ask me to pick it up. Whenever I did, she would bless me with the sight of her open legs, and a view right up to her shaven pussy. Nothing turned me on as much as when Ana got playful. After we finished dinner, and before we ordered dessert, I noticed that Ana was trying to catch my eye. As soon as I would look at her though, she would look away and lean back slightly. It took me a couple of minutes to figure it out, but I finally realized that she was trying to get me to watch what she was doing for someone else! The next time she tried to catch my eye, I scooted over a bit sideways in my chair and followed her gaze out of the corner of my eye.

What I saw was electric! Ana was leaning back and spreading her legs for the cook in the open kitchen. What made it even better was that he seemed to be a bit shy, and was trying to appear as though he was not looking. He wasn't doing a great job at concealing his interest though, and I'm sure that not all of the sweat on his brow was from the ovens...

Watching my wife drive another man crazy was a total turn-on! With the hard-on I had tight then, I wasn't sure how I'd ever be able to walk through the restaurant to leave! Until this night, Ana had always been pretty shy, mostly reserved, and definitely not shown any desire for exhibitionism towards anyone other than myself. I liked the recent turn of events, and wanted to keep things going in this direction! I quickly paid the bill, hoping to keep the fire going.

In the car, Ana asked where we were going next, or if we were going to call it a night. I think she kind of wanted to go home, because she had a horny look in her eye. I leaned over to her and kissed her just under and behind her right ear. I told her that I had heard about a club that I wanted to check out, but didn't tell her what kind of club it was. I figured that I'd tell her when we got nearby, to give her a chance to wiggle out of it if she felt too uncomfortable.

When we were a few minutes from the club, I spilled the beans. I told her that it was a club for swingers, but that we didn't have to do anything. Supposedly, the club was okay with newcomers that wanted to start slow, and even allowed watching. At first she was hesitant, but not very forceful in her protests. Since we had already voiced our mutual fantasies about swinging, there was no question about whether we were curious or not. We were. But were we ready to turn fantasy to reality? I definitely sensed curiosity in her voice and body language, so I turned into the club's parking lot.

After parking the car, I turned toward her and asked her to listen very carefully. I told her that her pleasure and happiness were my primary concerns. I told her that I thought that this was something that might be fun to experience, even if we didn't do anything beyond hanging out inside. I also told her that if she felt uncomfortable at any point, that we would leave immediately. The last thing I wanted was for her to feel uncomfortable! After having said my piece, she smiled a sly grin and said, "Let's try it."

After paying a membership fee and donation, we entered a large converted residence. The décor was tastefully erotic, with provocative art on the walls. After walking through the foyer, we entered a large living room. There were four or five couples chatting there, and one woman was even wearing lingerie! As soon as we sat down on one of the sofas, an attractive woman approached and introduced herself as Jessica. She asked if we were new to the club. When we confirmed that we were, she suggested that she and her husband give us a tour, to make us feel a bit more comfortable. I immediately agreed, and got a nod of agreement from. Jessica excused herself to get her husband Tom, and walked down one of the halls.

When Jessica was out of earshot, my wife asked me what was going to happen next. I assured her that I had absolutely no clue, and reminded her that if she felt uncomfortable at any point that we'd leave. She told me she was okay so far, since we were just looking around, so we waited for Jessica to come back. When Jessica returned, she introduced us to her husband Tom. After a few minutes of chit chat, I was glad to find that he seemed like a nice enough guy. Jessica then suggested that we begin the tour.

We walked down the long hall she had taken before, which had several doors on either side. At the end of the hall was a medium-sized window. As we passed each door, Jessica explained what could be found behind each. Very matter-of-factly, she described the room that was used for S&M, the one for bondage, one for a large group of people, and one that had videos and couches. There were others, but you get the idea... When we got to the end of the hall, Jessica explained that this was the part that most new couples found most interesting. Looking up, I could see through a window into a room that contained two couples. It was a fairly small room, but then again they weren't that far apart from each other! Both couples were naked, lying side-by-side.

As I struggled for something nonchalant to say, one of the men leaned over and began to suck on the nipple of the other man's partner. I guess I was fairly taken by this display before me, but when I finally looked at my wife I could see that she was similarly riveted to the scene before us. I felt the beginnings of another hard-on, and I could feel my throat tighten a bit. I shuffled behind Ana and bent down to whisper in her ear. I asked if everything was okay, or if she was feeling uncomfortable. She told me that it was okay. She said that she was a bit shocked at first, but was kind of excited by the whole thing. I put my arm around her, and intentionally brushed my hand lightly across her chest. Judging by her erect nipples, Ana seemed to be enjoying the show!

Jessica then asked if we'd like to continue the tour, or if we wanted to keep watching for a bit. She said that a lot of the new couples tended to hang out here for a while. I told her that we'd like to watch a bit more. Ana and I were both enjoying the show, so why rush? Jessica and Tom excused themselves, and said they'd be back in a few minutes. I hadn't expected them to leave, but was kind of glad that they did. As Jessica and Tom were walking away, I moved behind Ana again, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I bent down a bit and held her close, my lips just next to her ear. I was pleasantly surprised when she emitted a low "mmmmm..." I asked her if she was enjoying the show, and she acknowledged that she was.

As we watched the two couples, I suddenly remembered that Ana wasn't wearing any panties! I was almost 100% certain that she would block any attempt at anything overtly sexual (we were in a hallway, after all), but I figured "what the hell!" I dropped one of my hands down her leg, and slowly moved it up the front of her skirt. At first she tensed up, but was surprisingly quick to relax when I whispered "shhhhh... It's okay" into her ear. F

or some reason, she was letting me do this! Now, I could feel the blood pounding in my ears. I could actually feel my heartbeat in my throat. I slowly moved my hand up her inner thigh. When I finally brushed the lips of her pussy, I was shocked to feel how wet she was. Apparently, this was really turning Ana on. I began to kiss the side of her neck, as I lightly touched her pussy. She had shaved that afternoon, so it was very smooth and slippery. Again I was surprised that she offered no resistance. I slipped one finger slightly into the folds of her pussy, and slid it up and down her slit very gently. I could feel her body begin to surrender to my touch. I moved my finger slowly up and down her beautiful shaven pussy. Just as I was thinking about putting a finger all the way in, Jessica and Tom returned. Both of us were a bit startled and embarrassed. When Jessica saw this, however, she reassured us that pretty much anything was okay here, as long as everyone was consenting. She asked if we wanted to keep watching or continue the tour, and we decided to see what else this club had to offer.

After seeing several other rooms, we came to a room that was very dimly lit. It only had a couch and a bed in it. Jessica explained that this was where couples went when they wanted someone to watch them making love up-close. She and Tom sat on the sofa and then asked if we had any questions about what we had seen, or if there was anything else we'd like to know about the club. Seeing as how she and Tom had sat down, I took Ana's hand and we sat on the edge of the bed. I thought for a moment, and then just came right out and asked Jessica what really intrigued me so far. I told her that when she and Tom caught Ana and I petting in the hallway, I had expected to be told that that wasn't really appropriate unless I was in one of the rooms, or something.

I was in a totally new environment, so I really wasn't sure what was okay and what was taboo. She quickly responded that she was serious about what she had told us earlier. Pretty much everything was okay, anywhere, as long as all parties were consenting. "For example," she said, "if Tom felt like playing with my pussy right now, that'd be fine. Just as long as no one was uncomfortable." With that, Tom looked at Jessica and placed his hand on Jessica's knee. He then looked down at her leg, and slowly ran his hand up her inner thigh, and then under her dress. Jessica slid forward a little bit, which made her short thin skirt ride up almost all the way to her pussy. From my vantage point, I could see Tom's finger dancing slow circles around her pussy. It was also shaved, but she had hair above, in a small triangle.

"See?" she asked. "Now if this makes you feel uncomfortable, all you'd have to do is let me know and we stop. That's a hard rule at the club. No means no. Does it make you feel uncomfortable to be watching Tom play with my pussy?"

I responded that it did not, and looked to Ana for a reaction. To my great amazement, she said no, and then slid HER dress up a bit and dropped her hand to her pussy. She was so hot! Here I was watching Tom play with his wife's pussy, and my wife playing with hers! If it got any better than this, I think I'd probably blow out my zipper! I couldn't hold back any longer, and I dropped to my knees and started kissing Ana's thighs. She leaned back on one elbow and spread her legs a little more, still playing with her pussy. I kissed my way up her thigh and then to her dripping pussy. She moved her hand and began to finger her clit.

As I looked up at her, I could see her watching Jessica and Tom. I couldn't see what they were doing, but Ana sure saw something she liked. I was so excited that I just dove right in and began eating Ana like I had never eaten her before. My cock was straining to get out of its confines, but all I wanted to do right now was pleasure my wife with my tongue. Apparently Ana was pretty hot too, because in less than a minute she had fallen all the way onto her back and began groaning loudly. She bent her knees and raised both feet onto the bed. Then, she reached around her thighs and clutched them to her chest. With this, I had full access to the most beautiful, shaved mound you've ever seen. I continued to lick her and then slid a finger across her anus.

She tightened up and furiously played with her clit as she came in my mouth. The juices were really flowing. I continued to lick her pussy, more slowly now, as I lowered her legs to the bed. When I felt her body relax, I crawled onto the bed on top of her. I kissed her gently on the lips, and then on her eyelids. I then heard a groan behind me, and turned to see what was happening. I had almost forgotten our hosts, but they hadn't forgotten us! Tom had done pretty much as I had, and Jessica was looking directly at us. As our eyes met, she too began to orgasm. She moaned even louder than Ana had, and threw her head back as she came.

When she finished, I looked back at Ana, and found her watching intently, gently brushing the outside of her pussy lips. When Jessica came back to reality, she gave Tom a long passionate kiss. Then, she said that she and Tom were going to get some drinks for the four of us, and that they'd only be a couple of minutes.

"Then," she said, "we can either continue our conversation or mingle a bit." After they walked out, Ana and I looked at each other and talked about what might come next...