Our Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
He brings his staff home to play with his submissive.
2.8k words
4.03
43.7k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow I slept like a baby last night cuddled up warm next to the man of my dreams, everything was wonderful and was going better than I could have ever dreamed about. I woke to see my Master watching me and he was smiling, he reached over and kissed my head and said

“morning pet, what a wonderful way to wake up, you look like an angel sleeping”

I felt your hands move down my body and it stirred waking up from its slumber and responding to his magical touch..

“pet I am hard, worship my cock pet”

I pushed the covers back and moved my body down his taking his hard cock into my hand I stroked it gently, then slid it into my wet mouth I sucked from base to head up and down a few times lubricating it with my saliva. I moved one hand to his balls and rolled them as my head moved back and forth my other hand sliding up and down the shaft sliding on this throbbing member. I began to use my tongue rolling it around the head pushing the foreskin back and licking underneath it, pushing the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit, tasting the precum and I moaned as the salty flavour assaulted my taste buds. My mouth opened again and I moved it over your cock and sucked in my cheeks rolling my tongue around it I began to suck it, my head and hands moving rapidly sucking harder and faster. I feel you tense and then you cum you arch your back as you pump jet after jet of hot sticky cum into my mouth, it feels like it wont stop, you grab my head and hold it still I feel the cum in my mouth filling it creeping out the side as my mouth is full, I try to swallow it all and gag slightly as it seems to never end. Finally you let my head go and pull me up toward you sucking and licking my mouth tasting your cum.
“pet lie back I will return the favour as you have done so well”

I lie back on the bed and you crawl between my legs opening my pussy with your hands exploring the naked flesh while you kiss and lick up the soft flesh on my inner thighs, you pinch and pull my lips and tiny shivers of pain run up through my body I feel your tongue lick from my ass to my clit and I shiver. You suck on each lip sucking them deeply into your mouth I moan and grab my tits pinching my nipples, next your tongue flicks against my clit and I feel your fingers enter me, clawing them back you scrape the inner walls of my cunt, I feel them contract sucking at your fingers. Then I feel a warmth as your tongue slides in a long side your fingers and as you thrust your fingers and tongue in and out of my cunt, I arch my back I am about to come and know this will mean I squirt my body juices into your mouth, I feel your finger slide into my ass as you continue to fuck my cunt with your tongue and fingers and I scream

“Masterrrrrrrrrrrr omg Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

I cum in an explosive orgasm my whole body shudders and contracts I hear your slurping as you drink the juices. As I finish and my body returns to normal you bring your fingers from both hands to my mouth and I lick and suck each finger. Kissing my lips you slap my ass and tell me to hurry your going to be late for work. I jump up and go and run the shower for you and while you shower and dress I fix you breakfast, I am nude and feeling the cold on my naked body which is still aroused and wanting more. You eat breakfast drink your coffee and walk to the door ready to leave,

“come here pet” you say “today I want you to clean the house and rest, I may have a surprise for you when I come home, but am not sure yet I will phone you later”

“yes Master”

“remember pet no touching your self at all”

“no I won’t Master” I reply.

You leave and I go to the shower and wash my hot body, then dress warmly it is a very cold day. I have a cup of coffee and tidy the apartment, turning up the heat to warm the place and go to lie down to read a book. About an hour later the phone rings and it is you..

“Pet I want you to prepare dinner for some guests tonight, I am bringing a few of my work colleagues home for dinner, can you do that pet”

“yes Master I can” I reply

“and pet when I arrive home they will be with me and I expect you to come to greet me as my submissive, you are to wear your collar and nothing else, and pet! Carry your leash”

“yes Master”

“good girl pet, you are a good pet and I love you very much, now I must go, do me proud pet”

“yes Master”

You hang up and I sit a little nervous thinking about what will happen. I grab my bag and car keys and head for the supermarket where I purchase food for the dinner, making a soup then a beef casserole with rice and spring vegetables and a desert of berries. I head home and prepare the food and then prepare the apartment, a warm fire burning, oils and candles light the room. I shower and wash my hair brushing it so it glistens and tie it up behind my head in a single plait. I place the collar around my neck and retrieve the leash, making sure the toy box is available for you to choose what you want to use tonight. I open bottles of red wine to allow them to breath and set the table. Everything is perfect and I sit and sip wine waiting for your return. Time ticked by I was both excited but felt my adrenaline pump in my fear of what was to come.

Finally you arrive I hear car doors close and the key turn in the lock and I rush to the door. I kneel in a submissive pose, back straight shoulders back, breasts out, I quickly pinch my nipples making them hard and erect, my thighs apart showing you what you own and in my hands the leash, I hold my arms out straight in front of me and although my head is up my eyes are down cast.

You enter the room and see me, moving inside you allow the others to enter and see me too. I wait in this pose for you to come to me.. You leave me there while you help your guests place their things down and escort them to the lounge, which has been prepared for them. The aroma of food and oils burning fill the room but also a sense of excitement. You come back and tell me to open my eyes and look at you, you’re smiling and I relax a little, you take the leash from me and hook it onto my collar and tell me to follow you into the room. I crawl behind you like a good pet, my ass wiggling my tits hanging and bouncing and all could see my cunt clearly glistening with the juices that had begun to form. You sit on your chair and tell me to get up and serve your guests with drinks. I do so, walking gracefully around the room pouring drinks and serving each person one at a time. This is the first time I see how many and who your guests are, I notice three men and a woman and all are smiling trying hard not to stare.

“damn it man you’re a lucky man” I heard one say to you agreements all around

“I would give anything to own a slave” said another

“she is not my slave she is a submissive” you say and then go on to explain the difference. “a slave has no rights and will do exactly what she is told and yes Sabrina will do as she is told, she has the right however to say no and have limits of things she will not do, I must respect that”. “Now pet is dinner ready”

“yes Master” I reply

“then serve us pet we are hungry and have a long night planned”

I quickly comply with His wishes aware of the eyes on my naked body as I move around, now seated at our table I move around serving each guest their dinner I feel the odd grope of my tits, the brush of a hand, a finger slide into my ass or cunt, each time I jump and look to my Master, he either does not see or does not mind what his guests are doing.

Finally dinner is over and my Master takes his guests to the lounge and they all get comfortable. He tells me to clean up the mess and eat, I do this and can hear them talking about work. After about 45 min I hear him call me

“pet bring the toy box and come here please”

I carry the box to him and kneel at his feet, I hear him retrieving different things from the box.

“stand pet”

I obey you clamp my nipples tightly with the nipple clamps, they hurt and I wince and hear giggles. Next you place a chain around my waist and tell me to part my thighs you hook clamps to my pussy lips and then thread the chain pulling it tight so it opens my cunt. Next you take handcuffs and handcuff me to the railing I had installed for the purpose of bondage. As I hang there I feel you running your hands over my body, your eyes are shinning, you cup my tits in your hands lifting them and pinching my nipples and then you thrust a finger roughly into my open cunt and roll your finger around coating it in juices, bringing it to my lips you tell me to suck it. I obey then you turn and tell your guests to come and masturbate on me and have fun but none are to touch my cunt or ass at this stage..

The woman asks if she may get naked and eat my cunt and you look at me and then at her and say

“yes you may”

She does this and is soon squatted between my legs eating me, you sit back and watch as each man pulls out his cock and begins to masturbate watching the woman eat me.. I am so wet and so hot my nipples aching to be sucked, I feel a man at each tit sucking and biting my nipples and fresh pain shoots through my body I feel the clamps tighten as my nipples harden even more, my cunt lips swelling, my body jerking. Then I feel hot sticky cum hit my body, glob after glob splattering onto me and trickling down leaving a slimy trail.

The woman stands and begins to lick the cum from my body, I am helpless and just hang there swinging in my chains. The men stand back and watch as she continues to lick me, cleaning the loads of cum from my skin. She finishes and turns to my Master

“can I fuck her” she asks

“yes here uses these on her” he says as he hands her a large strap on and a smaller vibrator.

She puts on the strap on, I notice the men all sitting and watching each has his hand on his cock my Master no exception. This woman is taller then me and she moves toward me the large cock attached to the strap on, Purple and Black and shaped like a huge cock standing proud she kisses my tits sucks each nipple then bites them I feel incredible pain and I become a little afraid. She takes her own tits in her hands and rubs them against mine nipple to nipple. She pulls on the chains attached to the clamps and pulls my nipples down, she smiles at me an evil smile and a shiver runs through my body.

“are you read for me bitch” she asks

I nod my head unable to speak. She bends her knees and holding the head of the cock she guides it to my pussy opening and then pushes it up inside me in one long hard thrust. I jerk as I feel it open and stretch wide. The friction of the chains and clamps against the cold rubber excite me. She begins thrust in and out rocking her hips back and forth. I see my Master walk toward me another vibrator in his hand. He tells me to suck the vibrator and cover it with saliva, I obey and then he takes it and shoves it in my ass and turns it on leaving it strapped into my ass vibrating while this woman fucks me harder and harder, she turns her head and I hear her say

“Brent fuck my ass will yah, boys come get a closer look at our bosses sub swinging and getting fucked hard”

they gather around and she continues my body begins to respond and as she is getting her ass fucked and moaning as she fucks me, all the power gone to her head, she cums and so do I scream out

“omggggggggggggggggggyesssssssssssss fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

My body erupts juices cover the cock and my body thrusts my head rolling back and forth. My arms aching from the strain of them hanging in the handcuffs they begin to hurt and redden and I notice you came toward me and said ok enough and unhook me.

“Now Pet I want you to suck each cock and masturbate them until they are ready to come and then I want you all to come on her face and hair”.

I kneel in the middle of the floor and while I am sucking their cocks and masturbating them I notice you fucking this other woman, a pang in my heart as I watch her receive my cock in her but also I am excited beyond belief. I have a cock in my mouth and one in each hand, sliding my hand up and down the shafts while moving my head back and forth sucking, the men change places and as each man gets harder and harder I hear the moans from this woman as you fuck her naked cunt. Finally I feel the men stiffen and one by one the empty their load onto my face and cover my hair it is like a fountain of sticky cum covering me, I close my eyes and poke out my tongue catching the odd glob as it hits it. I lick my lips.

Then I hear her moan out loud and I hear you moan too and I know you are both orgasm, I want you so much and my heart hurts thinking about you and her, but I say nothing, limp dicks are then placed in my mouth for cleaning one by one, I open my eyes my body tired my heart hurting and I sit cum dripping from my face and hair onto my body coating my tits trickling off the ends of my nipples. You walk to me and ask me to clean your cock too, I do this and can taste her on you, I want to spit it out but I don't. You lift my face toward you and you smile, knowing how heavy my heart is.

“pet we will talk about his later now go wash like a good pet while I farewell my guests”.

I go and shower and when clean and dry I walk out, you are there and tell me to go and wait in bed you will be there soon. I wait in the bed and you come to me after showering and take me in your arms

“pet I love you so much and I am worried you did not enjoy that”

“yes I did Master very much I just found it hard to think of you fucking another women that’s all, but I am ok and will be, please don't worry Master.”

“ok pet but you know you can tell me anything and I want so much for you to be happy, I was very proud of you tonight pet”

“thank you Master I am very tired may we sleep now please” I ask you

“yes pet let’s sleep and pet I love you and I want to be with you forever, is that what you still want my darling”

“oh yes Master it is, I love you too very very much”.

“good night pet”

“good night Master” we hold each other and fall asleep.