Our Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
He brings street man to teach her a lesson.
1.8k words
4.18
37.6k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

By mid after noon and still no word I dragged my still naked body from the bed and showered. As the water hit my back I sucked in my breath the stinging was incredible. I finished washing and dried off then dressed in some trousers and a sweater and cleaned the apartment. I cleaned each of the toys we had used the day before, my back was smarting from the welts that were still raised and as I lifted the whip from the floor I noticed small flecks of blood, no wonder my back hurt so much, I sat on the floor and again cried, not from the pain on my back from the pain of seeing his face so angry. How could I have been so stupid? How could I have betrayed his trust in me? In his home. I wonder where he is, will he return? Does he still love me? I cried and cried.

The phone rings! I answer it hoping it is him, but I say nothing.

"pet are you there" I hear you say

"yes Master I am here" silence! I hold the phone, he says nothing "Master are you here, why are you not talking" I ask

"pet I am trying very hard to compose myself here, I walked for a long time last night trying to work out what and why you do the things you do, I need your help pet to understand"

"Master please come home so I can talk to you"

"yes pet I am ready to come back and I want a full explanation as to why you did what you did, pet be naked when I arrive and be sitting in the chair with the thigh spreader bar on"

"Yes Master"

I quickly disrobed and went to the room, I obtained the ankle cuffs and the spreader bar and sat on the chair. It was very cold against my bare ass and kind of soothing to the welts. I put the spreader bar on, a steel cuff on each thigh, and a steel bar between them opening my thighs wide. I waited

At least an hour passed leaving me lots of time to think. Finally I hear the key in the lock and my Masters footsteps walking toward the room. He came in his face looking weary and I felt my heart lurch. I put my head down as he walked toward me, he lifted my chin and proceeded to walk around the chair inspecting his pet. Next he obtained some things from the shelf and still saying nothing he took my hands and placed them behind my back then handcuffed them. This caused my breasts to jut out further as my back arched. He then knelt and released the button on the spread bar making it push my legs out further, now totally exposed. He clamped my nipple lifting the chain and told me to open my mouth and bite on it, this caused my nipples to stretch upwards, he then placed a clamp on each pussy lip and tied the chain around my back causing my cunt to open. Finally my Master placed the biggest vibrator we owned inside my cunt and turned it on, holding it in place with a bar stretched between the tops of my thighs.
"pet you are not to cum under any circumstance and now I want you to relive in your mind what took place here yesterday"

I went through the events, being eaten and played with by my two friends, I was dripping juices from my cunt by this stage trying to move and bear down on the vibrator so bound and deprived from movement, the vibrator twirling in my sodden cunt. I began to moan, closed my eyes and trying to will myself not to cum. I knew you were sitting there watching me, I dare not cum now. Next you moved and turned off the vibrator, my body groaned needing release. You took the chain from my mouth and sat back down across from me.

"Pet now tell me in detail what happened and why you betrayed me like this"

I carefully explained all to him all the time feeling the sexual tension build in my body as word after word helped me relieve the events a third time. He listened careful not muttering a word simply watching me. I finished after telling him how sorry I was for betraying him and how bad I felt. Tears by now were rolling down my face the pain in body excruciating, my cunt muscles twitching and contracting, juices dripping from my sloppy cunt.

My Master stood and released me from all my binds and walked me to the suspension bar and lifted my hands placing them into the cuffs that hung from the bar. The bar is high so it lifted my feet to their toes, my body stretched out. Next he took each leg and pulled it up to my hip out wide and manacled my ankles to wall cuffs on each side of the room. My body ached I had lost all sexual thoughts as I swung like this and he walked away. I heard voices but could not understand what they were saying.

5 min later my Master returned with an old man, he looked like a street man and he was so dirty. He grinned I saw that he had broken stubby teeth and I cringed. My Master walked him over to me and asked if he liked what he saw. The stench from this mans unwashed body made me want to vomit and I retched. My Master gave me a warning look and I closed my eyes took a deep breath and concentrated so I would not embarrass him.

"my dear man would you like to use this dirty little slut" you said

"fuck yeah man I sure would" the man replied

"then for 1 hour she is all yours, you may do what you want to her but you can not release her from her binds" My Master instructed him, "there are toys there for your use help your self and have fun" My Master pointed to the toys, smiled and went and sat down to watch.

I was terrified although I knew in my heart he would not allow any damage to be done to me. The ugly, smelly old man approached me and began licking my skin, I closed my eyes as his rough tongue moved over my body slobbering like he had never tasted a woman before. His mouth reached a nipple and he sucked it hard like a baby sucking for milk then the other, his fingers then moved between my cunt lips and he shoved a finger in and moved it about, then bought the finger to my mouth. I looked at my Master and his eyes warned me, I opened my mouth and sucked his finger, as I did this he began sucking my cunt flicking his dirty tongue in and out of my body biting my clit and cunt lips. He then moved to the back of me and thrust the same finger into my asshole and again bought it to my mouth, as he once again sucked and slurped on my cunt I felt his saliva trickle out.

Next he released this enormous cock from his pants and as one hand stroked his cock his other hand moved back to my cunt using 4 fingers he finger fucked me, ramming his fingers in and out of my cunt, opening me, stretching my cunt so wide I thought it would surly split. He leaned in and bit each nipple I screamed out in pain, this urged him on he began to bit all over my tits, leaving welts as he continued to ram him fingers in and out of me.

I felt my body twitch and my cunt muscles betray my pain and them I screamed as an orgasm took over. My Master came forward and slowly let me down then lay me over the chair he told the man to fuck me in the ass. I heard a laugh come from the old man and felt as his huge cock head pushed at the opening of my asshole. I gripped the back of the chair and my Master came in front of me and dropped his pants his hard cock at my mouth I opened my mouth and as I began to suck his cock the dirty old man thrust his cock into my ass and began pounding at it, grabbling my hips thrusting my body back and forth. As my body moved my Masters cock thrust further into my mouth and down my throat. My ass hurt and so did my throat, but I sucked his cock and felt the old mans cock moving up my bowls.

I was crying I felt raped and betrayed my body felt like a giant fuck hole and I was dirty, nothing but a fuck toy.

I felt the man stiffen and so did my Master and then felt cum spray over my back, and hair, next I was told to lick and suck the mans cock clean, it smelt so bad and tasted worse, but I sucked it clean. After this was finished my Master told the man to leave the apartment and for me to sit on the floor. My Master showed him out and the returned to me.

"well pet, how did you enjoy your play time today".

I was crying tears rolling down my cheeks my hands across my bitten and painful tits drops of blood on my skin showed where the olds mans teeth had drawn blood. Cum covered my back and dripped off it. I looked down at the floor and said

"Master I feel so degraded, so hurt, so betrayed"

"yes pet I bet you do, how dare you allow others to use your body without my permission, how dare you allow them in here this is our space for my use of you, no one else must ever come here unless I invite them. You are my property pet and when I want others to fuck you I will bring them here and you will fuck who and what ever I want you to fuck when ever I choose to have you fucked, do you understand me pet?"

"yes Master"

"now pet let this be an end, go and get cleaned up and come back here"

I quickly arose and rushed to the bath where I ran a very hot bath and climbed in scrubbing the filth off my skin not even caring that the hot water stung and burned at my body, burning into the scars of the last few days. I washed my hair and lay soaking in the bath.

"pet come out now I need you" He called

I climbed out of the bath and dried my skin then walked to where my Master sat, he patted his knee and I climbed upon it and he held my body close and kissed me.

"pet I love you never forget how much I love you and never ever forget I own you"

"I wont Master I am so very sorry I hurt you Master it wont happen again"

More to come...

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers