Our Journey into Darkness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan didn't try to shove himself down my throat and as I was working on him I thought I could feel that he was already about to cum, so I started really bobbing back and forth on his cock, trying to make him pop. To help get him there I moaned encouragingly at him. My intention was to bring him to the point of no return, then jerk him off all over Jen's carpet -- the bitch!

But just when I thought I had him, Laurence pulled me off Nathan and stuck his own dick back in my mouth. Holding onto my head he began thrusting in and out of my mouth, but at least he wasn't try to go too deep. I began jerking Nathan off quickly, trying to get him to spew.

It seemed obvious that Laurence was going to use my face to gratify himself.

I felt my body begin to tingle slightly, around my breasts and between my legs. This was not surprising to me. I had always been turned on when one of my boyfriends wanted to use me like an object, and I recognized that my body was reacting even in the middle of this abuse -- even though there was certainly nothing erotic about this experience!

My thoughts were uncontrollably drawn to my own fantasies -- those of having sex with one or more black men -- and I wondered if this weren't just my body's autonomic reaction to a fantasy fulfilment, however unintentional.

Suddenly Laurence pulled my head off his dick and pulled me to my feet. He quickly undid my pants and pushed them and my panties to the floor, then pulled my shirt up over my head, popping (I found out later) two buttons from it.

No -- this was not what I wanted! I did not want to be here! I just wanted to suck him off and get out of there!

He then pushed me back down onto the loveseat. I felt my heart beating nervously in my chest and I was breathing quickly in my nervousness as he gawked with appreciation at my cleanly shaven pussy.

Kneeling in front of me he pulled my butt forward to the edge of the loveseat, spread my knees, and leaned in to eat me out.

Believe it or not, I hate that! Most girls go all ga-ga when a man goes downtown, but I find the experience too ticklish and distracting! It's more of an annoyance to me than pleasurable.

I stopped his head with my hands and simply told him, "No -- don't! Just fuck me." I winced with chagrin as my voice cracked uncontrollably in my mounting excitement.

Laurence then grinned evilly at me, lifted my leg with his arm, placed his cock at my entrance, and pushed his way impatiently inside me.

"Oh my god!" I declared as I nearly came right there! The feeling of him stretching out my pussy was like nothing I had ever felt before! It felt so full...

Betrayed by my own body, I couldn't believe how incredibly exciting it was to be taken and used this way! I hated myself for it.

"Hows that feel, baby?!" he gloated over me.

Asshole! I thought. He could probably tell by the look on my face exactly how it felt!

And I had an epiphany. "You slashed my tires, didn't you," I accused him between gasps.

He just grinned knowingly at me.

"Just hurry up and get this over with!" I told him defiantly. I was probably not very convincing, but I was not willing to give him the satisfaction of his conquest.

"No; after all the trouble Jen put me to, I'm going to savour this," he told me bluntly.

He pumped me slowly and deeply. I desperately tried not to look too interested, but it did feel good!

It felt too good! He was hitting areas that Steve's dick would never reach! And he also moved his hips differently.

In fact it was very different!

I was trying not to cum, but I caught myself moaning softly. Self-consciously I forced myself to stop it, but the feeling kept building in me with each thrust of his thick, black cock until I finally couldn't hold it back.

"Mohhhhh..." I unwillingly groaned as my orgasmic wave swept up to me, then, "Gaaawwwwwd!" I exclaimed as it burst over the top!

Now I'd had it! That was it! Once I had reached the point of having an orgasm I would just keep going, one after the other! Steve loved that, and usually so did I -- but it was awfully inconvenient in this case!

I looked up at Laurence, embarrassed at my body's betrayal. He just grinned that arrogant grin at me and kept pumping.

What an asshole.

"Well, I'm done!" I said to him in as bored a tone as I could muster.

"Means nothing to us," Laurence said callously. "You just lay there and enjoy the ride."

That was the problem! My body was enjoying the ride all too much! I tried to suppress it, but another dozen pumps later my muscles were contracting into another uncontrollable orgasm.

"Looks like you're not quite done yet," Laurence observed unsympathetically.

He climbed off triumphantly and Nathan took his place, climbing on top of me, holding both of my legs up as he nailed me down to the loveseat. I began cumming immediately.

The look on Nathan's face didn't change -- his eyes were closed and he was enjoying the the feeling of his cock moving in and out of me, but Laurence commented, "There you go -- you just lay back and enjoy every inch of that!"

What a prick.

In revenge I rubbed Nathan's black arms with my hands and said to him, "Ooo -- you're even bigger aren't you, baby?"

He wasn't bigger, but I wanted to get back at that prick, Laurence.

Nathan just smiled and began rubbing my slender, smooth legs with his hands.

"Oh yeah, baby," I said encouragingly to him. "C'mon, baby -- show me how you use that thing!"

And he did! It was more than just the straight in-and-out. Like Laurence, he did something with his hips; rocking forward and backward or something as he pumped. It made his huge cock feel like it was wriggling around inside me like a snake.

And with that stimulation it didn't take me long to cum yet again!

Nathan kept pumping through it, and on the other side of my orgasm I could already feel another one beginning to build. He had one warm hand under my buttock and I felt that he was picking up his pace and pumping faster than he was before as he lead me straight into another orgasm!

After that wave had passed I could tell that Nathan was definitely pumping faster now. He sped up suddenly and I thought he was finally going to cum! I was already building closer to my next orgasm when he suddenly slowed down, pumped slowly an extra couple of times, then withdrew and climbed off, leaving me wondering what was going on.

Laurence was right there, ready for his turn. He reached down and guided me to my feet. He turned me around, pushed my feet apart, and pushed me forward. I braced myself on the back of the loveseat as he grabbed my hips and mounted me from behind. He easily slid into my well-lubricated pussy.

"How's that feel, baby?" he enquired his voice dripping with arrogance.

"When are you going to put it in?" I asked him defiantly, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing how good it felt.

And it did -- it felt wonderful! I felt so full.

In response to my provocation he pulled it nearly all the way out and shoved it all back in as far as it would go! I squealed in surprise, worried that it was going to hurt, and was very surprised when it didn't!

"Hyeah," I heard him gloat with a chuckle at my squeal. Then, almost matter-of-factually, "That's what that's about, you tight little blonde bitch."

Three strokes later I couldn't stop myself from blurting out, "Ohmygawd... ohmygawd...!" as I started cumming again, nearly curling my legs up in climactic spasm to impale myself upon him!

Laurence concentrated on pounding that pole of his into me as roughly as he could, bringing me to at least three more orgasms, each more powerful than the one before, the upholstery of Jen's loveseat being squeezed between my clutching hands.

I even came one last time, my pussy nearly snapping closed, as Laurence finally withdrew his weapon from me. I don't ejaculate, but I do get very wet and I could actually feel a drip of my own juices running down the inside of my thigh.

Before I could move or adjust, Nathan was right there behind me, bringing his dork up between my legs, holding it against my belly with his hand, and rubbing it back and forth.

Oh gawd it felt great, the feeling of his warm, black skin caressing the smooth white of my flat stomach.

I nearly came again anticipating what was to come next.

As I expected, he pulled that huge thing back from between my legs and rubbed it a couple of times between the lips of my pussy.

"Do it," I breathed softly, surprising myself with my own utterance.

He pushed his cock all the way into me, then began slowly pumping it in and out. I could feel the pressure on the inside as the head bumped up against the entrance to my womb.

I was expecting him to take me in the same position as Laurence had, but instead he hooked his arm around my waist and pulled me down as he sat on the sofa, bringing me along for the ride, so to speak, as I was still mounted on his dick.

It was an incredible feeling being impaled like that: being penetrated as deeply as if in doggy position, but with my full weight driving it deeply into me.

I put my hands on his knees to hold myself up as he put his hands on my hips and began guiding me up and pulling me back down on his cock. I was already close to cumming again and I leaned forward slightly so that I could help him by raising and lowering myself up and down on his shaft.

As we began fucking in this position, Laurence stepped up in front of me and stuck his dick in my face again. Taking his cue I grabbed his cock in my fist, guided his sausage into my open mouth, and began sucking him.

I came again right away.

I admit that I was not doing a very good job on Laurence's cock. Nathan was doing such a good job on my pussy that I felt like I was cumming continually, one orgasm right after the other, and I just couldn't stop moaning.

Loudly!

Laurence got impatient, I guess, because he pulled me off Nathan. Then he sat down on the loveseat, pulling me down on top facing him.

He hadn't penetrated me and I frantically rubbed my clit up and down on his shaft, cumming again with a yelp! Then I grabbed his dick roughly, impaled my wet pussy on it, and began riding him like he was a bronco!

"Shit -- slow down, bitch!" Laurence laughed at me.

I cried out as I immediately came again with a loud groan! I was out of control!

"Oh fuck!" I panted as I kept riding, climbing toward the next peak. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... Jesus!" Another orgasm!

I was now riding nearly all the way up and down the entire length of his cock! Laurence was responding by driving his hips up into me as I descended upon him.

"Oh yeah!" I cried. "Fuck me," I began panting again between orgasms. "Fuck... fuck me... Oh fuck!" I was almost yelling it out! "Fuck me! Fuck me, you Nigger -- fuck me!" I demanded as I came again, hard!

He suddenly stopped moving.

Oblivious, I kept riding him, pushing myself up and down on his still-hard cock! "Fuck me," I kept panting. "Fuck me... fuck me! What are you doing?!" I demanded. "Fuck me!"

"What did you say?!" he demanded in surprise.

"I said 'Fuck me'!" I shouted at him.

"Did you just call me a 'nigger'?!" he asked, grabbing my wrists.

I froze as a chill ran down through my body. Uh-oh! Did I? Did I really just say that?

"No..." I protested. I couldn't have!

Well... maybe I could have, but I certainly wouldn't have... would I?

"Oh, yeah!" Laurence glared at me. "You said, 'fuck me you nigger'!"

Oh my gawd -- I did! I had used the N-word! I can get very vulgar when I'm fucking, but I could tell by the way he was holding me that I had gotten myself into some serious trouble this time.

"You don't get to call me a nigger you blonde... skinny... bitch!"

He seemed to be searching for words, obviously very shocked himself at what I had said.

"Get the fuck off me!" he commanded. Pushing me away I climbed off his dick to stand warily before him.

"Get your ass over here and give her a good fuckin'!" he told Nathan.

Nathan grabbed and, sitting on the sofa, pulled me down on top of him. "Don't you be calling me no nigger!" he told me with a wicked smile as he pushed me back and forth over his cock.

"Go on," he encouraged me. "You're not done yet!"

Apprehensively I grabbed his tool and guided it between my pussy lips again. I settled onto it as best I could, but after Laurence's coitus interruptus I found that I couldn't get it all inside.

He grabbed my ass roughly and began shoving me up and down on his cock. He was delving deeper into me with every thrust and I could feel that I was going to start cumming again.

"Oh, that's perfect!" I heard Laurence exclaim. "Hold her down, Nate!" he commanded.

Nathan then twisted my wrists behind my back and held me close to him so firmly that I couldn't move.

There I was, impaled on Nathan, his dick buried deep in my pussy, and when I looked behind me I could see Laurence approaching my now-exposed asshole with his dick pointing straight out like a jousting lance!

"Oh no! No you don't." I began to struggle. "No-no-no...!"

It was no use -- I was held too firmly! I couldn't escape.

"No... please!" I begged. "Laurence! Please, don't! You'll split me open with that thing!"

Laurence put the tip of his cock at my asshole and began pushing.

"No, Laurence!" I pleaded, my voice cracking. "Nathan! Please -- I've never done it before...!"

Laurence wasn't gentle about it -- he simply leaned into it until the head finally pushed its way past the muscular barricade.

"Oh frig it!" I barked as I felt my sphincter all but snap around his glans as the head of his dick entered my ass.

"Jesus," I continued as he just let it sit there for several moments, allowing me to adjust to it. My eyes were watering, but I wasn't crying and it didn't really hurt yet.

Nathan was still holding me tightly as Laurence leaned over and spoke into my ear.

"Call me a nigger with your little potty mouth?! I'll show you what it's liked to be fucked by a nigger!"

"No, Laurence -- please," I begged him as he began pushing his length into my ass. "Stop it!" I demanded desperately.

"Or what?!" Laurence laughed at me.

It still didn't hurt, but his relentless invasion of my butt-hole got more uncomfortable by the inch!

"Jesus!" I blurted as I felt my ass tighten defensively against the pressure. Laurence stopped his assault -- probably because he couldn't push any deeper.

"That's right," he said. "You just relax. There's a lot more to go here before it's done!"

He began rocking rhythmically back and forth against me. At first it just felt like a very annoying pressure, but as the cycle of his thrusting progressed I could feel his cock slipping deeper into my ass.

The feeling of pressure subsided a bit as I forced myself to relax -- more out of self-preservation than a desire to enjoy it! But the more I relaxed the more I realized what an incredible feeling it was! Much more stimulating than I ever would have guessed!

I was shocked at how easily this monster cock had taken my anal virginity!

Laurence positioned himself a little more aggressively behind me and grabbed my hips firmly. Then, together, he and Nathan began pumping in and out of me.

The combined stimulation between my ass and my pussy pushed me straight over the edge! "Oh my nmngach!" I choked incomprehensibly as I was hit by the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had in my life!

And believe me, I'd had some good ones with Steve -- to the point where I'd actually collapsed afterwards! But contrary to those previous experiences, I did not want to collapse! I wanted to keep going -- to keep having more orgasms!

And have more orgasms I did! One right after the other in unending continuous waves of intense pleasure!

"Jesus!" Laurence exclaimed. "You're turning into a real black cock slut, aren't you!"

I refused to respond to that, but it was true that this was the best sex I'd ever had.

Between them, they seemed to switch pace a little. Sometimes they would both be thrusting in and out at the same time, yet at other times one was pulling out while the other was pushing in.

I kept cumming continuously, their change in pace only serving to drive me on!

I must have been getting too loud because Laurence told Nathan to shut me up somehow. Nathan reached up, grabbed the back of my hair, and pulled me down to clamp his lips over mine, French kissing me while I moaned into his mouth.

"I got another little surprise for you!" Laurence spat as he pounded into my rear. "Smile, baby -- you're on candid camera!"

I think I responded to that with, "Mmmm?!!"

Nathan was no longer holding my wrists. I had to brace myself on his shoulders so that I could become an active participant in my own violation -- so as to move my pelvis in time with their thrusting.

"You like fucking niggers?" he asked me cruelly. "Well? Do you?!"

"Mm-hm!" I mumbled affirmatively.

"Well I know a whole bunch of them! And they will just love you!"

I moaned back in protest.

"And you're gonna fuck them! Everyone of them! And you're going to do it when I say or else boyfriend gets the videos!"

I have no idea how long that went on for. Time seemed to stop as my body became orgasm after orgasm. Laurence and Nathan were laughing and taunting me, commenting on their own debauchery and my debasement, but I didn't want it to stop!

No, that's not accurate. I couldn't stop!

Lost in my own pleasure I didn't notice when Nathan pulled out and Laurence flipped me over to throw me onto the sofa. They both stood over me, jerking their pricks with their own hands getting ready to splash me with their sperm.

I was still so horny! I sat up between them. "On my face!" I told them as I grabbed their balls and pulled them close to me. I came again thinking of them dumping their loads on my cheeks! "Put it on my face," I groaned as I looked up, eyes closed, and stroked around their sacks with my long fingernails.

"Oh, Jesus!" Laurence yelped at the stimulation and I felt the first spurt hit me on the cheek! My eyes were still closed but I felt him move above my face as he jerked his dick, letting his cum dribble down around my nose and mouth.

Then I heard Nathan growl as he too unloaded on me. His first shot squirted onto my face like a water pistol, causing me to cum again one final time! He almost literally sprayed me with the first few shots of his load, then I felt the rest landing on my collar bone and running down toward my breasts.

"Damn, girl!" Laurence erupted as I collapsed backward onto the couch, allowing myself to be exhausted as I came down. "You the hottest piece of ass I ever had!"

I thought about that for a moment. How ironic was that?! I thought.

"Even better than Jen?" I asked cattily.

"Damn yeah!" he exclaimed.

I felt a sense of satisfaction at that. She had set this up; the ultimate revenge would be to make her jealous, and make Laurence envious of Steve!

* * *

When I woke up I was still on the loveseat, still naked, and still covered in drying spunk from the guys. Laurence was asleep on the couch but I could hear Nathan moving around in the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, making sure I left as much of it on the bitch's towels as I could.

While I was getting dressed, Nathan popped his head into the living room and asked, "Tea?"

Tea? What was that about?

"No, thanks," I said tersely. "I have to go." Nathan just nodded.

I may have had an incredibly satisfying fuck session, but I was feeling very guilty about it and had not forgotten that these two had basically raped me.

Well... it didn't really feel like rape; but at the very least it was extortion!