Our Journey into Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers

She couldn't control a nervous smiled. I found it exciting that this arrangement was so eerily close to my personal fantasy, and I couldn't help but wonder what they would have looked like without their swimming trunks, or what Liz' reaction would have been.

They settled into their seats and both grabbed their own fluted glasses of champagne.

"This is nice," Demonte began.

"And we deserve it," continued Ace. "At least I know I do!" he continued. "A toast!"

"To our continued success!" Elizabeth ad-libbed.

The guys hesitated momentarily, but went with it. I glanced quickly over to Malcolm, who also looked over to me and shrugged, conceding that it was an acceptable line.

The three then clinked their glasses together and sipped their champagne.

"Elizabeth! That's an awfully pretty name."

"Ace!" she replied playfully. "Is that a nickname?"

He mumbled something to her that wasn't picked up by the microphones. Then he said more loudly for the camera, "It's short for Ace of Spades!"

Demonte smiled broadly at that. Then he started talking.

"Have you been doing this long?" he asked.

Elizabeth began replying to that, saying something about modelling and this being her first video gig, but I was distracted by Chappelle walking quickly into the room.

He looked quickly around the room, seemed to miss me at first, then did a double take and demanded, "What are you doing here!?"

Then he looked down at the screen. "Shit! You're rolling?!"

"Of course!" said Malcolm with some irritation. "We were supposed to start two hours ago."

"I got T-boned at Nelles and Boulder! Why didn't you call me!?"

"Have you checked your messages?" Malcolm asked irritably.

Chappelle needed a moment to accept the meaning of that, then he yanked his cell phone from his pocket and glared at it. He tried to turn it on but the battery was obviously dead.

"Fuck!" he exploded. He shoved the offending phone back into his pocket and returned his attention to the monitor. "What take is this?" he asked, his voice edged with what sounded like mild desperation. I could tell from his voice that something wasn't right.

"First," replied Malcolm.

Chappelle turned away from the monitor and rubbed his forehead between his eyes. "Does she know?" he asked.

Malcolm looked at him. "Know what?" he asked.

"Can I speak with you in the hall?" Brett looked at him insistently.

"No! We're rolling!" Malcolm replied. "We're in the middle of a take!"

Brett glared at him.

"Jesus Christ, Chapel!" Malcolm gave in and they left the room.

I turned back to the monitor and watched as the two black men were obviously removing their swimming trunks, then they tossed them onto the deck. That seemed a little risque for a commercial, but I could tell by the look on Liz' face that there was nothing nefarious going on.

Within seconds of them leaving I heard Malcolm's raised voice on the other side of the door. The two technicians looked up at me, at the door, then back to their work as if nothing was wrong.

Still watching the monitor I was indulging my fantasy a little, imagining these two guys flirting with Elizabeth...

Then Malcolm and Chappelle came back into the room.

"You're her boyfriend?" Malcolm asked me directly.

"Uh, yes," I replied.

Malcolm shook his head and glanced back to Chappelle. Then he turned to face me and said, "You're on the set of an adult movie. We're making a movie."

I didn't hear him. What did he say? What? His lips were moving... he was telling me something, but I just wasn't grasping it. He was standing right in front of me, and I could hear that he was talking, but I had no idea what he had just said. It was the strangest feeling, as if that portion of my brain which translated words into English had suddenly decided to go to sleep.

I looked at the monitors, then at the technicians who were also looking up at me, then back to Malcolm. Then I think I turned to look at Chappelle.

Just as suddenly as it had left me, reality snapped back into place. I took off the headphones, walked out of the room, and toward the studio door which was now closed and guarded by two more uniformed guards.

They saw me coming and moved straight into action, hooking my arms, and dragging me back into the "gallery", apparently at the behest of Chappelle who was now standing in the hall and beckoning them to bring me back. Once inside the guards turned me around and held me in place.

"I'm really sorry about this," Malcolm was telling me with a very solemn look on his face.

"She doesn't know!" I shouted at him. "We thought this was a commercial! He said it was a commercial!"

"You said 'commercial'," Chappelle said accusingly, sounding desperate. "We use that slang all the time in the industry to mean 'an adult movie'. I didn't know! She's a model, she's so much younger than you, you said 'commercial' -- I thought you knew! You don't make ten grand for selling hair colour, for Christ' sake!"

I glanced back to the monitor, then back to Malcolm. "She doesn't know!" I repeated insistently.

"Yeah, well -- it looks like she's about to find out," he acknowledged, almost matter-of-factly, nodding toward the monitors.

"Listen," Malcolm continued calmingly, "we're not rapists. Nobody's going to rape your fiance. We'll go in and talk to her between takes. But I'm out of time on this project. Today's my last day for this scene and she's the only girl here to do it. If she bails on me then I'm fucked."

He waved the guards back, but they continued to maintain a wary eye on me. I stood there for several moments considering my position. He was right about one thing -- any kind of sex after "get your filthy paws off me" would be rape. All Liz had to do was to say 'no'. I put the headphones back on.

Elizabeth was looking down into the churning water of the hot tub as Ace was saying, "... but that's not my arm."

Elizabeth craned her head down and squinted into the bubbling water.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed and jumped back in shock. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed again as she had apparently grabbed Demonte's dick when she moved. "I thought you guys had something on under your trunks! That's not funny, guys!"

"I'm not laughing," Ace proffered with a smile.

Malcolm was barking into his headset. "I know, Bailley! We just found out. We're dealing with it here. ... Yes, Bailley. Yes -- I know! She's still got her clothes on -- keep rolling!"

"Just put that hand right back here," Demonte said, guiding her hand back to his penis.

Elizabeth pulled her hand back, then stood indignantly to leave the hot tub.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Ace said, putting one hand on her shoulder and his other arm around her waist. "Where you think you're goin'?"

"Let me go! I came here to make a commercial!"

"You are," said Demonte with a smile.

"Wait," Ace started in sudden realization. "You mean a real commercial? You've never done this before!" he accused her.

Demonte's smile disappeared as this new information sunk in. Then he made that "chirping" sound with his cheek that Jamaican's often do when they are perturbed at something. The two black men looked at each other knowingly, then they both yelled out simultaneously, "Chapel!!"

I looked around the control room. Malcolm was smiling laconically, and I caught the two technicians also looking side-long at Chappelle.

"Chapel?" I heard Elizabeth enquire.

"Dat man," Demonte said, his accent getting quite a bit thicker in his anger, "is a glass 'A' fukkup!" He emphasized it by pointing his finger at her.

Chappelle, unwilling to stand for this debasement, turned and walked out of the room.

"Listen, sweetie," Ace continued, "if you walk out we don't get paid. Nobody here will get paid."

Liz looked around the studio but of course I couldn't see what she was looking at.

"We need to work something out here," Ace continued.

"There's nothing to work out!" Elizabeth insisted crossly.

"Now, now," Demonte put up his hands. "We gone calm dis down a coupla notches, h'awright?"

Elizabeth and Ace just kind-of gazed at him. There's something hypnotically distracting about just the sound of Jamaican patois.

"He's right," Ace said after a moment. "Let's just take a minute so we can all get our thoughts together on this. Hey! Bring that bottle of champagne over here!"

"Getting me drunk isn't going to change my mind!" Elizabeth glared at him.

Ace glared back at her narrowly, making her turn away.

The makeup girl brought over the champagne bottle as surreptitiously as she could. Ace continued to glare at Liz as he poured another for both Demonte and himself.

"Not all us nigga's are rapists and carjackers," he finally said before guzzling his drink and pouring himself another.

"Now, now," Demonte calmingly said again at Ace's remark.

They sat silently for nearly two minutes before Elizabeth turned to Ace and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"Tsh!" Ace blew it off, rolling his eyes. He'd heard it before.

"This is bullshit!" Elizabeth exploded, putting down her glass. "I was hired to do a commercial! Now I'm here in a hot tub with two men I don't even know, on the set of an adult movie -- I even signed a goddamn release!"

"Now, now," Demonte went on again. "It's okay! Dis ting will all work out somehow. Nobody's gone be makin' any movies you no wan' be made."

"I signed a release!" she blared at him. Then in a calmer voice she tried to explain, "I signed a contract to do an adult movie! Do you know what this could do to my career? I won't get another decent modelling job again!"

"Okay, okay," Ace tried to console her. "Settle down. We get the picture, lady!"

"Not to mention the fact that I'm engaged to be married!" Elizabeth continued to rant. "I'm sorry, but this entire situation is completely unacceptable!"

"Alright!!" Ace declared more emphatically.

They all sat silently again. Elizabeth downed the rest of her champagne then poured herself another.

As they sat in the hot tub Elizabeth put her head down and began rubbing her forehead with her hand. After several moments Demonte leaned over and said, "Now, now -- why's all dis tears for?"

I was surprised! I looked closer at the monitor and sure enough, Liz appeared to be sobbing.

"What are they saying?" Malcolm asked inquisitively into his headset microphone. "What? ... No." And then became conspicuously quiet.

I watched as Demonte comforted Liz. Ace remained cynically aloof, comforting himself with champagne, but even he eventually shifted over next to Elizabeth. As her shoulders were being monopolized by Demonte, Ace put his arm around her back and apparently put his other hand on her knee.

"I'm going in there!" I stated, pulling the phones off my head.

Malcolm looked over at me. "I'm sorry. Not until we cut."

I took one step toward him, but the rent-a-cops took two steps toward me and I knew my next stop was going to be the parking lot -- or worse...

I watched the monitor as Demonte stood up. Liz glanced at his dick, hanging down like an uncooked sausage, looked away and said, "Jesus" or "Shit" or something similar. Demonte stepped out of the hot tub, put his robe back on, and walked out of frame.

I was relieved to see Ace slip slightly further away from Liz.

Malcolm began speaking into his headset again. "Yes," he said simply. Then, a couple moments later, "No. ... I said 'no'. We're still rolling."

Demonte strolled past Camera 3 as Elizabeth began ranting again. I could tell just from the look on Elizabeth's face that she wasn't going to go through with it, and I was incredibly relieved.

"She's not going to do it," I announced with a smile to Malcolm. He nodded contritely, conceding his agreement.

Watching the monitors I could see that Elizabeth was looking around and talking to more than one person off-camera. I impatiently waited for Malcolm to call a cut so that I could get her out of there.

And as expected, Malcolm did begin speaking into his microphone: "Yes," he said, as he glanced guiltily at me. "He can see everything on the monitors."

What?! That fucker! I grabbed the headphones. Elizabeth was looking directly into Camera 1 and from her scornful expression I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"You asshole," she stated disdainfully.

This whole situation made me wish I had never shared my fantasy with her. I didn't know what I could do. One very small part wanted me to just sit back and enjoy the show, but a much larger part of me wanted to jump out a window and phone the police.

Except that there was no window. But I knew I could probably lock myself in a closet or something and make the call...

Ace was taking advantage of the situation to again slide in close to Elizabeth, one hand behind her back, the other beneath the water.

"What are you doing?!" Elizabeth demanded of Ace, a look of cynical accusation on her face.

"Sorry," Ace said with a wicked smile. "Is this better?"

I couldn't see what it was he was doing beneath the water, and Liz just let his question hang there a moment before replying. "No!" was her acerbic proclamation, her expression unchanged.

When he apparently didn't stop whatever it was he was doing, she raised her voice, telling him, "Stop that!"

Ace leaned back and pulled his one hand away. Elizabeth downed what was left of her champagne.

"Listen, blondie," Ace said in a conciliatory tone. "Maybe we don't have to go all the way. Maybe Ian will let us do some softcore scenes. You won't make the cash you were offered for this gig, but we'll all get paid and you'll even pull away with somethin' in your pocket. Whaddya say?"

Elizabeth rubbed her temples. "What good's a couple of grand if it flushes my career down the toilet? I don't think so!"

"Oh, yeah," said Ace facetiously. "Because no Playboy Bunny has gone on to have a successful modelling or acting career, right Demonte?!"

I couldn't see Demonte's off-camera reaction to Ace's sarcasm.

"Shit," Ace went on, "Lots of models and actresses have done adult work. Pamela Anderson got her sex tape stolen and now she's more in-demand than ever. And remember that kid from that Christmas movie -- he tries to convince his dad to get him a BB gun for Christmas? He went on to do... Hey, Demonte! That Jewish kid from the Christmas movie! What did he go on to do again? We was talkin' about him just at Christmas..."

A pause. "Yeah! That's right -- New Wave Hookers! And he's still doin' Hollywood work. Doin' a little softcore might actually help your career!"

Elizabeth just sat there silently with her head in her hands, her palms beside her eyes, almost like blinders.

"I'll make it easy for you," Ace told her, hugging his arm around her shoulders. "I'm gong to start, very slow and gentle. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. We'll call an end to it whenever you say so."

Elizabeth didn't move, as if she hadn't heard him, but my brain was working this out. I was thinking that I could live with a little softcore. To see my fantasy come to life, but just have it be softcore? If it's softcore then it didn't really happen...

Yeah, I was pretty sure I could live with that!

"Here," Ace said. "Let me rub your shoulders."

He manoeuvred her sideways a bit and began rubbing her shoulders. He must have had strong hands. She closed her eyes and began to relax. She was undulating forward and backward slightly in the water under the strong ministrations of his hands.

Ace seemed to know what he was doing. Even though he was in an awkward position in the hot tub he not only massaged her shoulders and neck, but was also able to work up and down her back fairly well. I barely noticed when he relieved her of her bikini top. Elizabeth seemed to take no notice of it at all.

Even with the top of her bathing suit missing Ace continued to massage her back and shoulders, patiently allowing her to become accustomed to his less-than-platonic touch.

I found it very exciting to watch him rub his hands over her the way he did, but also knew where it would ultimately lead. A fantasy is one thing, but to actually allow them to go all the way and risk losing Elizabeth was a completely different matter for me.

Ultimately I was helpless. I watched Ace change his pace as he made his move. His hand movements were more like caresses now rather than massaging manipulations. His hands beneath the water, I knew that he was reaching around and caressing her belly.

Tell him to stop! I kept willing the monitors! I could have killed Malcolm at that moment.

Smoothly, Ace moved his hands upward and cupped her breasts. She didn't exactly jump; more like a concupiscent intake of breath. She had now become a reluctant, but not unenthusiastic, participant in this episode.

Although his massaging actions had served a purpose, Ace no longer put on the appearance of semi-decency and openly manipulated and stimulated Elizabeth's small breasts.

Up until this moment I had always loved small breasts. While large breasts certainly have their attraction, square inch for square inch small breasts seem to be far more sensitive. I had brought her to orgasm many times just sucking on or pinching her nipples.

And now here was another man pleasuring my fiance using my schtick! He probably didn't even like small breasts!

I still held a forlorn hope that she would abort this scene, but in my heart I knew it was futile. She was gone.

As Ace continued to manipulate her nipples I could hear her beginning to moan delicately over the studio microphones. Her lips parted and I could see that she was beginning to really enjoy it.

Ace got up and moved to sit directly in front of Elizabeth. He began caressing the top of her legs beneath the water. She closed her eyes and brought her hands up to rest on his arms, encouraging him to continue. He took this as a cue and moved her hands beneath the water to rest between them.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed, opening her eyes wide. And I knew where he had placed them!

Ace leaned back smugly while Liz appeared to be stroking him underwater. He had a smile on his face as she worked her hands back and forth.

Ace shifted forward a bit, which brought a surprise to Liz' face, and I realized that he had placed the end of his dick against the fabric of her bathing suit -- and yet there was still a foot or more of space between them! Ace slowly moved forward and backward a few times, pressing his cock into her groin, before he lifted her up and spun her around to sit on his lap. Once again he reached around her and began massaging her breasts.

Malcolm was distracted by his headset again. He was arguing with Bailley.

"All she has to do is say no, Bailley. ... But she does know now. ... Yes, I remember -- and what did that get us? She was back three days later begging to do a scene! No-one is going to make her do anything she doesn't already want to do! ... No -- that's enough! We'll discuss it later."

Malcolm's point-of-view on this situation really bothered me. Did Liz really want to go through with this? To go all the way with these two men for money, film it, then have it distributed around the country? Was Malcolm so experienced in this that he was able to sum her intentions with so little interaction?

Demonte had now entered the scene from the deck surrounding the hot tub, dropped his robe once again, and climbed into the hot tub with Liz and Ace. He guided her hands to his flaccid cock. With her eyes closed, she moaned softly from the stimulation to her breasts, and she began to slowly stroke Demonte's dick with her hands. As she did it began to grow. Before he became fully erect he was able to easily match my own 8 inches.

This continued until Ace stood up, bringing Elizabeth with him. She reluctantly released Demonte's dick, but not until she gave it a few more lingering strokes.

glanglais
glanglais
11 Followers