Our Kentucky Lake Weekend

Story Info
Threesome with a stranger.
4.3k words
4.33
75.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers

When I first told my wife, that I really thought the fantasy of watching her have sex with another man, pumping his cock with her delicate little fingers, was exciting to me, she just rolled her eyes and thought I was joking, blowing off my comments.

Over a period of time however, I brought up the subject quite a few times. I wasn't sure if she liked the idea or not, but I know she became used to it from hearing me talk about it.

From that point on, many times during our sexual encounters, I brought up the subject, usually after we had been out for a few drinks. As a matter of fact, it was fast becoming a big part of my erotic fantasies.

One Saturday evening, we were having a few drinks on the balcony of our cabin, at Kentucky Lake. We've had a place there for several years and our balcony overlooks the sparkling lake.

Again I brought up the subject of us having a threesome, or playing naked with another couple, and wondered how she would feel about going through with something like that.

This time she seemed a bit more receptive to the idea. And as we continued talking, I could feel my cock getting harder and harder.

She obviously knew this because as we sat talking, she reached over and unfastened my pants, and began stroking me with her delicate little red-tipped fingers.

I'm sure she could tell, from the hardness of my cock, that I was serious about the two of us engaging in this little fantasy of mine together.

As we continued talking about it, she stroked my hardened cock, and then took me into the bedroom to fuck my brains out.

(at least I thought that was what was going to happen)

After undressing, she straddled me, and slipped my cock inside of her. I watched her tits, with large pink nipples, shaking as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

She sat grinding her hips back and forth across me. As she did so, I told her that I could imagine the sight of her milking with another man's meaty cock with her tight pussy rubbing across him.

My mind was continuously playing these of images of her, on her back, with her legs spread and wrapped around another man's back. I imagined putting myself in a position behind them, to see his hard meaty cock sliding in and out, between her thick lips.

While I was lying there, with her straddled over me, she smiled and told me that "it would definitely be a new and exciting experience to have two really hard cocks to play with at the same time, pumping them and watching us squirm with pleasure."

Needless to say, that was all it took for me to start to cum. However, when she felt my dick tightening up inside of her, and my thrusting begin to speed up, she immediately crawled off of me and told me to "save it for later," as she began laughing.


Yes...I was disappointed...I reached out to grab her as she slid from the bed and ran into the bathroom. I would've thrown her on her back and finished whether she liked it or not, but I was taken by surprise and simply wasn't fast enough.

Rena is a very beautiful, and classy woman. She and I have been together for fifteen years and I consider her to be my very best friend in the world. I think we are about as close as best friends can be. There's absolutely nothing I would be afraid to tell her

Besides, I always figured that if we were going to do something like that, we should do it together and keep things on the "up and up." That way we could enjoy the experience together, and it would be our little secret.

Besides, neither she, nor I, have taken any of the opportunities to have a strange piece of ass since we first met. I'm sure you know, "those things that just happen sometimes." Later that evening I suggested that we go for a drink at the local bar that was located about fifty yards west of our cabin.

Rena looked great, as usual. She was wearing a short black cotton skirt, with pleats in it, a white cotton top, and her outfit was topped off with a pair of little white gym shoes. She has long black, wavy hair, and a nice set of 38C tits. She had put her hair in pigtails and had the look of a high school girl.

As we walked in, we could see that the bar was fairly quiet, for this little lake town. However, there was an older man sitting across from us, and he appeared to be by himself.

I really didn't think too much about it. He was probably in his mid fifties, a few years older than me, and definitely older than Rena, who is only thirty-seven.

As we sat there, sipping on our drinks, I could see him eyeing Rena, up and down.

She was aware of him as well. He was pretty obvious about looking at her. Actually though, it happens all the time. I can't blame others for looking at her. She's a very beautiful woman with exotic eyes, and a full figure that gives a striking blow to anyone.

When I noticed him staring at her, I said to her, jokingly, "Hmmm, think he likes what he sees, Honey?"

Rena just rolled her eyes at me and returned to our conversation.

Before too long, we struck up conversation with the gentleman about the storms that were present, on the lake, the night before, and how it was supposed to be good for the fishing. I don't fish, so I don't really know, but agreed with him just the same.

We continued talking and he seemed like a really nice person, so I asked him if he would like to join us for a drink, which took absolutely no coaxing at all.

He immediately picked up his drink and walked directly to our table.

The conversation continued to flow between the three of us, and both Rena and I warmed to him. He was just a really nice guy.

After a couple of drinks, and a good buzz, the thought suddenly struck me that this could be the perfect man for fulfilling our fantasy of a threesome. I'd had enough to drink and had a very vivid picture in my mind, of Rena, him, and I, all playing in our bed.

Actually I'd had those thoughts throughout our entire conversation. It was "that time of month" for me and I was extremely horny. I really began to get excited, and could feel the blood beginning to flow to my crotch.

We continued talking and the conversation, as always when there are men and women drinking together, the subject was carrying sexual overtones. He would say something and I would make it into something sexual, and vice versa.

It was finally reaching about 9:00PM and the bar was starting to get a bit crowded. The "younger" crowd was now coming in and they were playing music that was loud and making it difficult to hear each other talking. It was really starting to get annoying!!!!! Finally, I reached the point that I'd had enough and, out of nowhere, I said, "Hey...why not go back to our cabin for a nightcap?"

Both he and Rena both gave me a startled look. We had all had bit to drink, and we all had a bit of a buzz. But, this suggestion came absolutely out of nowhere.

But, the way I was looking at it was, "Why not? Rena has heard me talk about playing "naked games" with others, and even she said that she would find it to be fun to have two hard dicks at the same time. So...why not do it? It's our life, we only live it once, and we are free to do anything we want. After all, that's the type of things that most guys, and many girls, sit at home thinking about while they're jacking off. And as I thought, it would be our little secret"

It was perfect, he was staying at the lodge, just beside the lake, and took us up on the offer immediately. He did say that he had to run to his room to make a phone call, but would meet us at our cabin in just a couple of minutes.

As we walked to the room, feeling the effects of the alcohol, I suggested to Rena that we could both be a little naughty, if she were feeling brave and in the mood. We could both have some "naughty fun" together.

As always, she laughed, rolling her eyes, and said, "Lets play it by ear and see what happens."

Well, I believe this must have done it for her. She was definitely excited. As we walked to the cabin she reached down to feel my cock, and found that it was just about half hard.

She began stroking it through my pants until it was rock hard. At one point, when we were in position behind some trees, and couldn't be seen, she stopped and took it from my pants, placing her warm lips around the head, running her tongue around the head, just to tease me.

When we finally reached the cabin, Rena grabbed a seat on a small chair that was situated by the front door. Our friend joined us moments later and sat on the edge of the whirlpool, by the bed, as I poured us all a drink.

As we sat talking, he discussed our cabin and how nice it was and also said that we really seemed like a fun couple.

Actually, we all knew why we went back to the cabin, at least Rena and I did, but there were some silent periods that made things a bit awkward, so I decided I'd turn on some music to help the silence. I grabbed one of our Boz Scaggs CD's, which is full of soft slow-dancing music.

Within a couple of moments, our new friend asked if I would mind if he had a dance with Rena.

I told him that it was up to her, that I didn't mind. He looked at her as if to ask her, and she stood to walk to the center of the room.

Myself, I walked over to the whirlpool and sat on the edge, playing in the water with my hand as they began dancing. As I sat looking on, he was holding her close with his arms around her back and his head buried into her shoulder. I couldn't believe this. My cock was again getting hard with anticipation.

He obviously was becoming aroused as well because he started to run his hand over the small of her back, pulling her closer to him.

As they continued dancing to the next song, I noticed that Rena's skirt was being inched up to the cheeks of her ass. I could see the bottoms of her cheeks and he was beginning to massage them through her white cotton panties.

Rena apparently didn't mind his hands as he was kneading her meaty little cheeks. She was continuing to move erotically to the music and had placed her arms up, and around his neck.

I was beginning to feel little pangs of jealousy as I watched this from the whirlpool, but I also had feeling of arousal as I watched them dancing.

I decided, as I sat there, that there was too much light and got up and lit several candles and turned out the lights. This definitely set the mood. I could see everything perfectly fine. There were now shadows across the entire room as well as the dancing shadows on the floor.

As I returned to my seat at the whirlpool, I could see his hands raising to her breasts. Again, jealousy struck me, but I thought to myself, "Okay, relax, you wanted this, now...just go with the flow." After I finished my drink, I decided that I would break in on their dance. I walked up behind them and taped him on the shoulder.

"May I break in?" I asked.

He immediately said, "Of course," and turned away, walking towards the bathroom.

As he disappeared, Rena and I danced across the living room floor and I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Well...is he hard?"

Rena started to chuckle, "Uhh...well...what do you think?" She replied as she continued laughing quietly.

"Well...why haven't you stroked him?" I asked as we continued with our movements across the floor.

"WHAT?" She asked as she backed away from me. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"Yeah...tell you what," I replied, "when he comes back, wait until you hear me cough. That will be your signal to do it."

"Are you serious?" She again asked. At that moment, our friend reappeared and tapped me on the shoulder. "Okay...switch partners?" He asked as I backed away from Rena.

As I walked back towards the whirlpool, our friend looked at me and smiled, saying, "This is certainly an unexpected pleasure."

They continued dancing and it took no time before his hands were again moving across Rena's ass and breasts, slowly from one to another.

Inconspicuously, I had my hand placed on my cock, slowly massaging myself as I watched from the side of the bubbling water. After all, Rena's skirt was again hiked up revealing her well rounded ass. It's truly beautiful and was now in full view.

I sat there taking it as long as I could. Finally, I moved up behind them, watching her ass swaying as they danced. When I reached them, I placed my hands to her waist and held her hips, rubbing my erect cock against her backside as she thrust backwards, giving out a low moan of pleasure.

While the three of us swayed together, I reached around Rena and pulled up her top, quickly slipping it over her shoulders and dropped it to the floor, before reaching back to unclasp her bra.

Our new friend let out a low moan as he saw her breasts fall free. I felt her stiffen as he leaned down to take one of her large pink nipples into his mouth.

With him at her breast and me still behind her, I whispered in her ear, "Well...is he hard??"

Her whispered reply, as she turned her head was, "Yep! Sure is!! Did you cough?"

"Well...no" I replied. "I forgot...so...go ahead...stroke him."

With just a bit of hesitation, Rena reached forward to rub the bulge in his groin.

Apparently this was the signal he needed because in less than a minute, he had broken free and was taking his clothes off. He had also slid Rena's skirt down and over her hips, leaving her wearing only a small pair of white cotton panties.

As I moved back up behind Rena, I watched as he kneeled down and moved her panties to the side, sliding one of his fingers up, and in between her lips, as she sat down on the floor and continued stroking his impressive looking cock.

I couldn't help myself. I had to be a part of this, so I reached down and released my cock from my trousers, and slowly stroked it as I watched all of this with my mind in a bit of turmoil.

He didn't really have much of a body, and was a bit on the pudgy side, but I definitely surprised to see that his cock was definitely impressive. It was hard as a rock, fully erect, and standing straight out in front of him. It must have been all of eight inches long and quite fat.

I heard Rena gasp lightly under her breath, as she wrapped her fingers around it. It was extremely large.

The thought of that hard cock sliding between her fingers was unbelievably erotic, but at the same time I felt insanely jealous as I watched them.

I don't know what I was thinking. I wanted to urge him to lie her down and eat her, but another part of me wanted to throw him out. It didn't make sense to me.

Then all of a sudden, again, out of the blue, I surprised myself by saying, "Lets go to the bedroom."

He immediately pulled away from Rena and smiled at me and said "Okay, lets go."

As we walked to the stairs, with Rena between us, we were both touching and rubbing our hands over her. She was just going with the flow, as she had said she was going to do earlier.

About to the bedroom I stopped and sat in a chair in the kitchen.

As I sat down, I pulled my pants from my legs. I reached for Rena's head and pulled her towards my now, very hard cock. All I could see was her hair covering my legs as I felt her warm soft lips wrapped around the head as she slowly began to move up and down on me.

Behind her, our new friend had control of what was going on with her well rounded ass.

I looked up and watched as he placed his hand at the entrance of her snug, wet opening. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear her moist lips parting as he slid a finger inside of her.

As he moved his finger back and forth inside of her, and I could see her moving her hips to meet his movements.

My head was now spinning. I knew that it was just a matter of time before we would all be in the bed together.

I was becoming very aroused, so I stopped Rena and suggested that we go to the bed.

As we walked into the bedroom, Rena asked him to lie down on the bed. Now I've heard the term that people sometimes use when describing a large dick, that it looks like a baby's arm holding an apple, and this was truly the example of that.

This man had to have the largest dick that I have ever seen. He was very thick and the head was extremely large, bulbous, and dark purple.

She placed her hands around the massive tool and began to stroke it, from the base to the large head. I sat back on the side of the bed with my own cock now throbbing at the site of her milking our new friend.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked as I looked at Rena pumping our friends cock.

She simply looked at me and smiled, and then frowned as she looked at he size of his cock, and reached for a condom, which we had in our overnight bag. Actually, I didn't think it would go over his cock as she placed it to the head, but she did get it rolled onto him.

After placing the condom on his swollen cock, she massaged it with both hands, causing his hips to quiver as she played with the head.

After a few moments she laid down on her back, she pulled him towards her.

I moved up beside them and sat at Rena's waist with my hands rubbing across her stomach, so that I wouldn't miss anything.

I watched as she parted her legs for him to access her tight pussy. She was definitely ready for him and I could smell her fragrance as she parted her legs.

He placed the head to her thick, moist lips and started to push forward. She put her hand on top of mine and squeezed as he began to stretch her lips with the head of his large cock.

I sensed her pain and pleasure, and removed my hands from her stomach to place my fingers on each side of her lips, spreading them, to ease the entry.

As soon as I could see the bright pink of her inner lips, Rena arched her back and he began pushing his shaft inside of her. The hardest part seemed to be to get the head past her swollen lips.

I could feel the large head as it passed through her lips. Her hands pushed into my back as he tried to enter her. However, once it passed her lips, the rest of his cock slipped right into her as she let out a little squeal.

By now she had to have at least eight hard inches up inside of her. Rena is small, and always tight, and it was obvious that she had a moment of pain when he first entered her.

My heart was thumping as he began a slow-thrusting motion. He would slide himself inside of her, and then pull it out almost to the end before squeezing it back inside of her again. He had her, ass cupped with his large hands and was squeezing her cheeks tightly with each thrust.

She was soaking wet, and his cock was shining from her juices. I could see her inner lips being stretched as he pulled himself out, only to reenter her. I slowly stroked my own cock to his rhythm. Finally, I leaned forward and placed my face to her shaved mound and began kissing at the top of her lips, trying to run my tongue to her clitoris as he continued pumping into her.

She was moaning lowly as he began to speed up. His cock was now a beginning to swell as he pumped in and out of her, as she met him with each thrust.

Raising my face from her pussy, he stopped his movements, and with a quick motion he pulled himself out of her and had turned her over on her stomach.

Rena had now placed her face to the pillow and her ass was sticking into the air, with her tits and hard pointed nipples hanging beneath her.

He pointed his red swollen knob to her and then looked over at me. "Wait," I said as he held his wet hard cock towards her.

Reaching to his cock, I placed my hand around it and began sliding it up and down between her lips, and pumping him as I watched the movement of her ass each time the head slid across her clitoris.

Finally, he pushed forward into her dark pink wetness, with my hand still on his cock, and now between him and Rena's pussy. He pounded at her, in and out, her ass was quivering with each slam into her.

The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers
12