Our Kids Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

When we got to the cove, the middle one between the Delmar Butte and Temple Mesa, we prepared the fire ring for the night and found a very large supply of dry driftwood right on the beach. In just a few minutes I had tossed it into a pile thereby cleaning the beach and preparing for tonight's fire all at the same time. When I was done I was hot and sweaty though, so I took a quick swim. When I reached the shore, Becca handed me a large thermos cup filled with slushy sangria mixed with lemon-lime soda and complete with several slices of a fresh orange. It really hit the spot.

Becca and I shared a nice fuck in the waist deep water of our cove. I sucked her nipples and licked my way across her luscious tits as she wrapped her legs around me and ground the hot sheath of her sex on to my pole. The only sounds were the murmurs she made and the sloshing of the water around our bodies. Without grunting or groaning or bellowing, I felt my balls pump my hot fluids into my lovely wife's womb with so much force that my knees buckled and we ended up with me kneeling in the sand of the beach. We just held each other for several minutes after we were done, kissing and catching our breath. When Becca unwrapped her legs and slipped away from me, a large gob of white spunk, with thick rope-like ends still connected my cock and her pussy for a few seconds.

Then the kids pulled the houseboat into the cove and in a few minutes it was secure for the stay. Almost as soon as the houseboat was tied off, the three kids shoved off with the runabout to get in an afternoon of waterskiing while Becca and I relaxed in camp.

The kids were out on the river until almost dark. Most of the time they were in plain sight of us because the cove we were in is large and well sheltered from wind. By the time they are tied up again there are steaks and roasted potatoes and grilled veggies ready. It was very warm and still and so a good night for more sangria wine coolers. All three of them were still nude and their skin was showing a pinkish ness within the tans they had brought with them.

After dinner Becca decided to take a bath in the lake. Another houseboat had pulled in to the far section of the cove and we had noticed that its engines seemed to be running very roughly.

After a while, a guy came over the small hill separating our section of the cove from the other boat. He spoke to Becca for a few minutes, obviously not wanting to hurry away from the naked beauty who was not shy to talk to him either.

She directs him to talk to me, so he walked over to where I was applying lotion to my daughter's back. He almost fell over as he passed Trevor who was brushing Sasha's long hair, but he continues on to me. As he noticed the nude teenager sitting on my lap, the prominent tenting of his Speedo let us know that he liked what he was seeing.

He looked to be in his mid forties and he introduced himself as Jerry. He told us that they were trying for Temple Bar but ran out of gas. He wondered if we can we help them in the morning

I agree we can help tomorrow by taking someone from his group and a few gas cans over to the marina to get some fuel. There is no triple A service out here, so either you have to get gas someway or the rental company will send out a boat and crew and tow you in to the marina. That will cause a pretty penny to be directly deducted from your deposit.

Before Jerry left, with many thanks, he invited us over to their boat for drinks and a little Last Night Out party. He said the food was running low but there would be plenty of beer and fireworks at 9:00. His last words were: "No need to dress up, just come as you are!"

As the evening progresses, there is a lot of partying and noise from their area. We hear splashing, laughing, horn-like noises and screams and whiffs of pungent herbal smoke drift across to us in the light breeze.

We all decided it would only be neighborly to head over for fireworks.

As we approach we are greeted by Jerry, now nude. Over his shoulder he had a nude teenaged girl who was screaming and flailing her arms as he probes her anus with is finger. We were sure glad we decided to be neighborly.

Jerry introduces the cute girl as his niece, Christine. He told us that their group consists of himself, his girlfriend, his sister and brother-in-law and Christine and her younger sister and one of their teenaged friends.

Just then a beautiful young woman, also nude, emerges from the houseboat with a teenaged boy chasing her. We all noticed the massive hard-on the lad was sporting as he chased the woman around to the other side of the boat. "That's my sister Jenny and Buck, this one's (he slaps the girl's ass) friend." The girl kicked and Jerry threw her into the water.

He came over to Becca and put his arm around her shoulder and guided us toward their boat. Without any need for further invitation, we all decided to join party.

The party itself quickly became a blur of naked pussies and thrusting cocks. At one point we all cheered Trevor and Buck on as they fucked Jenny and Becca respectively in a marathon session that was supposed to be a contest to see who could last longest. The game ended with Trevor the winner, but Buck had a legitimate claim of foul because Tinley came up behind him and stuck her finger in his ass as he gamely tried to prolong the pounding he was giving my wife.

As her punishment, Jerry and I held Tinley down while Buck and Tony (the brother-in-law) each fucked her and came all over her tits. Jerry and I had fun too. As we held her arms down, we beat our meats and squirted our jism all over her chest and face.

I have no idea what time things settled down, but I woke up on the beach at 6:30 with my cock buried in Christine's tight little anal sphincter. The girl was on her side and just barely moving her butt as she slept. I had to piss real badly so I just let my stream out with my cock still imbedded in the little teenaged slut. The hot liquid loosened up the cum-glue that held us and she quickly pushed away from me, leaving my golden geyser spewing a tall arc into the air. Christine giggled and then rolled over and fell asleep again.

After a communal breakfast, Trevor and Buck loaded gas cans on to our ski boat and headed over to the marina. They were back with 30 gallons of gas in about 40 minutes.

Jerry explained that they all had to leave soon to get the boat back to Overton by dark. They would stop in Temple Bar and at Echo Bay for fuel. They needed to unload the boat and then drive to Vegas because they had an early morning flight back to Florida scheduled for the next day. They offered to pay for our runabout gas but we refused. When they left they pointed to their beach and shouted "For you". Trevor and I walked over to where their boat had been and we found two cases of beer, a bottle of tequila a note and a small stack of Polaroid pictures from the previous night's party.

The note was a real nice "thank you" and included phone numbers and email addresses, inviting us to keeping touch. Sasha said she had no recollection of the triple penetration with Jerry, Tony and me, but the pictures were very clear and explicit. Tony's cock was buried to the short hairs in her ass, Jerry's was in her cum filled cunt and mine was in her mouth. Becca had taken the picture from such an angle that all of our faces were clearly visible and the frothy scum coating the base of Jerry's fuck pole clearly showed that it wasn't her first fuck of the night.

That day was spent water skiing and wake riding. Due to the need to recuperate from the over activity of the day and night before, we kind of took it easy and drank mostly water and tea to let our bodies recover from the unrealistically high alcohol levels. In the afternoon we moved the houseboat farther upriver to Hualapai Bay, a point just before the Sandy Point formation.

We had spaghetti and salad for dinner, and lots of vino to drink. At one point, Trevor secretively caught my attention and then dropped a couple of strands of spaghetti on the floor. Without hesitation, Becca bent over to pick up the slender pasta and Trevor and I attacked in unison. I crammed my cock into her inviting pussy from behind and, when she opened her mouth in protest, Trevor filled his mother's mouth with his now marinara sauce covered meat stick. Becca moaned around her son's flavorful cock and used her tongue to clean it thoroughly before letting it go.

The girls thought it looked like great fun and soon we all had marinara sauce and noodles draped from various parts of our bodies and people were trying to lick, nibble or suck the fun food from each other. At one point Sasha wrapped a long strand of pasta around my rigid cock and Tinley sucked it off. The sensation of the snake-like food uncoiling itself from my appendage was... (Grin)...very nice.

The next morning we got up later than usual. After breakfast we cleaned up and organized the boat. The in-law family would be arriving later in the day!

Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated!

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12