Our Lady's School for Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Things are going to change for Hailey, change comes too late.
1.3k words
3.89
25k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're moving...where?" Hailey asked, she wasn't sure if she heard her mother right.

"Correction, I am moving. You're an adult, I don't know why you haven't moved out on your own yet. You're nineteen, for goodness sake! You could have moved in with one of the many boyfriends you're so good at picking up."

"But..." This isn't good, not good at all. Hailey had a good thing going, living with her mother. Her mother was always too busy working to bother her and she didn't have to pay any rent or bills. All of her own earnings went to her own passing fancies and she liked that. Why would she give that up? "Yeah but why are you moving back to Mariford? There are way better places and way better jobs than what you had there."

While Mother and Daughter stared each other down, Hailey could hear the front door open and then close. When she turned to see who it was, the figure who walked in the room was Professor Davidson. Her jaw dropped in shock, as he moved to stand next to her mother, placing his arm around her side. Her mother smiled to him, before looking back at Hailey, "Because I'm not going back to work. Malcolm wishes for me to join him as his wife, we love each other."

This didn't feel at all right to Hailey. Her world felt like it was suddenly crashing down. No longer would she have a free ride. Sure, she could get some help from boyfriends, but they weren't really the sort to want a girlfriend they had to shell out money for. It wouldn't have been anywhere near as good as what she had with her mother. Her thoughts were interrupted by Professor Davidson, "Personally, I feel your mother has been entirely too lenient on you, she still is. Your behaviour is not suitable for a girl of your age. You may be nineteen, but I feel you haven't earned the priveliges that go with it. You have been a freeloader, there is no other way to describe it, that is going to change. Isn't that right, Mina?"

Her mother nodded emphatically and a feeling of dread passed over Hailey. Her mother had always been an easy person to push around and take advantage of. Why else would the status quo have gone on for so long? But Professor Davidson was a different kettle of fish. One would only have to look at him once to know he was a dominant man, used to getting his own way. He had a look about him that suggested that she should get out of there. "I...I guess I'll get going then. I didn't wanna stay any longer anyway. Derek had been begging me to move in with him and now I can."

She stepped back and turned away, she intended to go to her room to pack, but Professor Davidson's voice halted her in her tracks, "I'm afraid it is too late for you to leave, young lady. We feel responsible for what you have become. You owe your mother for years of failed schooling and money spent, but we don't feel you are in a position to pay that debt."

Hailey turned around slowly, anger tinged her voice, "What do you mean, I owe her? She's my mother, mothers are meant to care for their children." She started walking towards the front door, she even grasped the handle and tried to turn it.

When she could feel it was locked and wouldn't open, she heard his voice again. He had followed her. "There is expecting care, but that isn't what we're dealing with here. You took advantage of her and that is going to stop now."

"Fuck no! Hell no! I'm not going to do whatever twisted fucked up thing you have planned." She starts backing away from him, creating distance. Before she can get far, she backs into her mother.

He reaches out and takes a firm grip of her ear, causing her to instantly squeal with pain, "Such language! That will change, I assure you. No one is going to take a foul-mouthed freeloader seriously. I think you need to be brought to heel."

Unable to break his vice-like grip on her tender earlobe, she staggered along with him towards a dining room chair, that her mother had oh so helpfully pulled out for the strict Professor. Looking into her mother's eyes, Hailey couldn't see concern, but relief. This shocked her more than what was about to come. He sat in the chair and easily pulled her over his lap, even with her trying to pull his fingers off her ear. His free hand grabbed at her far arm and pulled it in place, up behind her back. Only when he had her pinned in place, with legs flailing, did he let go of her ear.

"You are so immature, I don't think you even deserve the sort of spanking my senior students get. You won't be until you grow up a little." He gave her butt a single warning slap over her jeans and panties. Then her mother stepped over and pulled her jeans and panties down, exposing her bare pale tush. Even with her screaming profanities and struggling to get up, he spoke calmly and forcefully, "I am going to spank you now, Hailey. I will not stop until I feel you have learned from it. Is that understood?"

"FUCK YOU!"

He sighed and his hand started it's dance. SMACK! SMACK! THWACK! CRACK! He wasn't going easy on her. Her legs started to kick even more desperately and her shouts grew even more profane. He spanked in random places, leaving her unable to predict and prepare for each strike. Wordlessly he struck in a steady rhythm. He had obviously had a lot of practise.

The spanking continued when she started screaming and crying. The spanking continued when she started sobbing unintelligently. Only when she had been limp and silent for several minutes, did the assault on her tight perfect butt stop. By now, it was bright red, even bruising in some places. Both cheeks, between the crack and between her thighs, were a deep inflamed cherry red. She moaned pathetically, when he rubbed his hand over her blazing butt, "Are you going to behave yourself now, Hailey?"

She nodded.

"There will be no more rude outbursts?"

She tearfully nodded again, her face was almost as red as her bottom.

"You will do as your told?"

She nodded once more.

Only then, did he let her up. Her legs felt like jelly and she couldn't stop shaking. When she went to rub her tender lobes, he slapped her hand away, "Unless you want to go back over my lap, do not touch, young lady!" He positioned her in a corner, making her press her nose against the wall. Oh the embarrassing indignity of being treated like a child! Every time she turned her head around, he would instruct her to get back in the corner. She had no idea what they were doing behind her, but she could hear something going on.

She felt a gentle hand on her shoulder pull her around and she was faced her mother's smiling face. "Drink this, sweetheart. It will help you get to sleep, you have a long day tomorrow." She held a glass of what looked like warm milk up to Hailey's lips, Hailey was to shaken to object.

As her mother directed her down the hallway, to her bedroom, she could feel her limbs getting heavy and her eyes drooped. By the time they were there, her mother had to help her undress and climb into bed. Her mother tenderly tucked her in and her eyes drifted to a close, shortly after the light was turned out an the door was locked. She thought it was a blessing that she had been given the milk, her bottom hurt too much for her to sleep, otherwise.

TO BE CONTINUED