Our Last Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

"Yeah," Jimmy said. "Is this why...why you don't care what they say?"

"That's part of it," Becky said. Seeing he was looking awkwardly for a place to rest his hand, she took it and placed it invitingly on her breast. "Once you've done this once and you realize how beautiful it feels, I figured anyway, how dare they make me feel guilty for enjoying it? So I don't let them. Another thing is, guys always think it's fine and dandy for them. It is for us girls too, even if they can't see that."

"I like that," Jimmy said, stroking her breast gently.

"And I like that," Becky replied with a smile. "You're a natural with these." She kissed him, then added, "But don't forget the other one!" She pushed his head down toward her other breast, and he took the hint and latched on to her delight.

Sue was grateful she hadn't drunk much of the punch, and she could only hope Joe had drunk too much of it to have any chance at getting it up. That looked entirely possible as he stumbled from one door to another looking for Billy's parents' bedroom, while she stood bemused near the top of the stairs.

He found it on the third try with a triumphant "Hah!" as he flipped on the lights. "Hope you don't mind, Snazzy Sue, I like it with the lights on. The better to see your sexy body!"

"Just so you don't mind it in your eyes when I have you pinned down," she teased as she sauntered into the room, which absolutely smacked of parents. The faint smell of tobacco was uncomfortably reminiscent of her father, but she didn't intend to be in there very long anyway. She curled up on one side of the bed, hoping to look enticing, letting her dress ride up just a bit higher up her legs than she felt comfortable with.

Joe slammed the door and tore his shirt off. "You gonna take your dress off or am I?" he demanded, unbuckling his belt.

"What've you got to make sure I don't get a baby?" Sue rolled over on her back and spread her legs and tried to sound tipsier than she really felt.

"A gentleman always comes prepared." Joe pulled his wallet out of his jeans pocket and slipped out a square of foil wrap.

"And you do too, I see," Sue teased.

"Bitch. You're lucky you're lookin' so hot in that dress, you know." Joe tossed the wallet on the dresser and pushed his jeans down. He waved his hard cock around like a weapon with one hand, and tossed the condom at her with the other. "You know you want this, babe. Unwrap that thing and get your dress off already."

Sue picked up the wrapper and picked playfully at the jagged edges of it, pretending to admire Joe as he played with himself as if it were some ritual.

Billy had heard things. He'd read them in books he wasn't supposed to be able to get, and he'd heard Joe's boasting about his conquests. "It's like she's hyperventilating," Joe had said more than once. "Like she can't catch her breath. She looks like it, too, her face, like she's out of control and almost scared of how good it feels."

Billy had heard it all, and he'd believed some of it. But no secondhand account could have prepared him for the real thing. The intensity of Frannie's moans and grunts, and the look on her face as she rocked back and forth inches from him, and the hot wet embrace of her vagina, and the thrill of knowing they were outside with her dress hiding -- just barely -- what they were up to...it was all utterly indescribable, and yet here they were. "Oh, oh, ohmygod, Billy, so good! Yes!" Frannie couldn't catch her breath all right, and to his delight neither could Billy. "Gonna come!" she grunted.

"Gonna what?" Billy asked.

"Come!" Frannie had just enough time to repeat it before she did it, throwing her head back with a yelp of joy. Billy lost his concentration as he admired her, but she called out, "Don't stop!" and he resumed wiggling his hips as best he could.

"Careful now," Becky said to Jimmy as she spread her legs wider and guided his hand between them. "Just one finger to start."

"It doesn't hurt?" he asked as he slipped his middle finger through her wet lips.

"No! It feels great as long as you're...oohhhhh, yes, just like that!" she gasped as he stroked her inner flesh. "Just like that!"

"Feels beautiful," Jimmy said as if in a dream.

"Kissmyboobs!" Becky ordered, and Jimmy did, careful not to miss a beat with his hand as she continued to moan her approval. As he planted a kiss on her left nipple while flicking at the right one with his free hand, he was rewarded with her responses growing even more intense and her hands running playfully through his hair in appreciation.

He dared slip a second finger inside, and was rewarded with her throatiest "Yes!" yet. It only took a few more strokes to bring her off. Jimmy hadn't been sure he'd be able to tell if it happened, but Joe had always told him there'd be no doubt. For once Joe was right, for Becky's "Ohhhhhhh!" seemed loud enough to rattle the picture frames on the walls, and she sat up hard and fast enough to smother him momentarily with her breast in his mouth.

"Thank you," she whispered breathlessly, laying back again. "You've done that before, haven't you, Jimmy? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. But you have, haven't you?"

"No!" Jimmy was delighted. "Wanted to for years, imagined it almost every night when I...you know. But never did it before."

"You have a great imagination, then, kiddo," Becky said, tousling his hair. "Now come on, we're not done. Scoot up here." Jimmy had nearly forgotten his own arousal, but he found himself very much at attention once again when she took his hardness firmly in her right hand and guided him inside.

The music was barely audible from downstairs with the door shut, but the beat was strong enough for Joe to carry on his silly striptease. "Keep it up, Joe," Sue purred, awaiting the right moment.

"You gonna unwrap that thing or not?" he demanded. "'Cause I don't care if you use it. Don't really want to, if you want to know the truth, but for you I will."

"Big man," Sue said, and at last she tore open the wrapper.

"Get your dress off already!"

"I'm shy, Joe. Besides, wouldn't it be more fun for you to undress me?" She pulled the condom out of the wrapper and began unrolling it. "Now come over and let me wrap that rascal!"

"You can wrap it anytime, Snazzy Sue," Joe said. He climbed onto the foot of the bed and, kneeling between her spread feet, made a grab for her skirt.

She let him lift it and get a mesmerizing look at her panties and let out a triumphant manly laugh. Just as she had hoped, he paid no mind as she drew both feet up as if to welcome him. She could tell the moment he realized what she really was up to, but it was too late to stop her from landing a hard kick squarely on his chest with both feet, sending him crashing him off the bed and into the dresser.

"You fuckin' slut, I'm gonna kill you!" But he was sprawling on the floor, dazed from the blow, and Sue easily rolled off the bed and made her escape before he'd even gotten to his feet. She'd had to leave her shoes by the bed and her dress was a bit askew from Joe pulling at it when she'd kicked him, but she was otherwise unharmed as she raced downstairs, back to the safety of the party. She had an additional head start because Joe had to get his clothes back on, and she was back among the revelers in the living room before he was even in sight.

Peter flagged her down from by the record player. "Sue, you seen Billy or Jimmy anywhere? We're out of punch."

"Jimmy is...I mean, no, I haven't seen either of them in a while." Sue was still catching her breath, but that was easy to explain away in a room full of dancers.

"I hope that doesn't empty out the party," Peter said. "It's been going so well."

"Then let's keep it going! Wanna dance?" Sue grabbed Peter by the hand without waiting for an answer, and he let her swing him off into the crowd. She made eye contact with Joe in the dining room doorway, but he was harmless from there and she was free to focus on flirting with Peter.

Joe made his way along the edge of the living room, looking for a shot at revenge. He found one when he passed by the record player, where he reached down and lifted the needle carelessly off the record and brought the dancing to a halt.

"Joe!" "What the hell?!" "What do you expect, it's Joe! Get lost!"

He didn't know who had offered up that order, but he followed it, letting himself out the front door with a one-finger salute that surprised a couple who were getting cozy on Billy's mother's deck chair. Someone set the needle back on the record inside, and his intrusion was forgotten as quickly as it had happened.

Joe tromped down the front steps and looked up at the house as the celebration returned to full force inside. We'll see about that, assholes.

Frannie kept Billy clutched snugly inside her after well after he came, and they savored the afterglow together with the slight rocking of the porch swing. "Still not sure you want to grow up?" she teased, stroking the back of his head.

"Too late for that, isn't it?" he asked. "Was I, you know...good?"

"No, Billy, I only came three times because you did a terrible job!"

"I just needed to hear you say it!" he said as they laughed together. "Thank you."

Frannie slipped her arms down around his back and kissed him. "Now, promise me you're not going to waste your life in this town, Billy. I won't be back, you know!"

"I won't! You're right. I don't know where I am going to go, but...is that offer still open to fix up a car for me?"

Frannie laughed. "We'll talk about it tomorrow, all right?"

"Fine," Billy said. "Want to get back to the party?"

Frannie squeezed her pussy tightly around his softening cock. "Nope."

"Nice'n'slow! Nice'n'slow!" Becky commanded as Jimmy flailed almost uncontrollably in and out.

"Sorry!" he said, and he did slow down to a delightful pace just above a tease.

"It's okay!" Becky glided her fingertips up and down Jimmy's sides, drawing a pleasurable shiver from him. "Just that you've already got me off once, now I want to enjoy it. And you too."

"I am!" Jimmy said breathily as he slowly pushed all the way in and held there for a wonderful moment before pulling back.

"Ohhh, keep that up!" Becky whispered. "No one's ever done it that way before?"

Jimmy kept his amused smile -- just how many others had she been with? -- to himself, and gladly followed her order, enjoying the heavenly slow thrusts. He could only just hear the revelers downstairs. If only they knew! If only Billy knew! He'd understand, though, probably...

Jimmy wasn't sure of that. But any lingering concerns he had about it were soon lost in the echo of Becky's passionate moans and the delicious touch of her hands all over his body.

Joe turned away from the front door at last, knowing he wouldn't be welcome back in. He thought about hiding out someplace to ambush Sue and teach her a lesson. But he didn't want the guys at the factory saying he was that kind of guy -- at least not without being able to deny it. Mostly he just wanted to get the fuck out of here, but he knew Jimmy wasn't going anywhere for the moment and his dad's car was parked in right now anyway. He could walk home, and get his revenge by telling his father Billy and Jimmy weren't factory material...that'd be a good start, but it wasn't enough.

As he stood amidst the parked cars and tried to think of a suitable revenge, Joe realized all that punch was catching up with him and he really needed a piss. But they'd never let him back in the house even to use the bathroom...then his lips curled into an evil grin. That'd be a good start anyway.

As he unzipped his jeans, he positioned himself by the open driver's side window of the Hudson. But just as he was about to let loose, he had second thoughts -- his father had the ear of Jimmy's father, and Joe could feel Pop's belt on his back already. What could he do that wouldn't get back to Pop -- or better yet, that he'd approve of anyway?

All at once, he had it. Mr. Wielding and his Spanish bride. It was Joe's father who had taken to calling her "the Spanish bride" in the first place. He hadn't meant it endearingly, and he'd been quite pleased with himself that the epithet had caught on, even if Rosa didn't seem to mind it.

What she would mind was a piss in her precious garden.

There was one upstairs light still on in the Wieldings' house. Joe didn't know or care what old man Wielding might be up to with that wetback; his only care was whether they'd notice anything afoot in their yard from there. Concluding they probably wouldn't, he waded through the bushes abutting Billy's driveway and stepped up to the row of tulips alongside their front walk, and dropped his pants.

He cast a wary eye at the Wieldings' house as he relieved himself. No sign of any trouble.

Not from the Wieldings anyway. "Joe?! What the hell are you doing to Rosa's flowers?!" He didn't know who it was, but it came from Billy's front yard and it was loud enough to catch Mr. Wielding's attention from inside his and Rosa's open bedroom window.

"Fuck!" Joe mumbled under his breath as he saw a downstairs light turn on in the Wieldings' house. He tried to stop, but he'd had an awful lot of the punch once he'd gotten used to the taste. He tried to piss harder and get it over with, but that was just as hopeless. He turned away towards the street in desperation, but was still there in the front yard with his pants around his knees when Mr. Wielding tore open the front door and yelled, "You get your hands up, Joe!"

No one was sure how word got across the driveway that Rosa had called the police. But it did, resulting in a frantic exodus and a traffic jam on the front lawn. Sue, knowing her car was the most parked-in of all, set off on a frantic search for Frannie. It would not do for her father to hear she'd been to a party thrown by any friend of Joe's, no matter how blameless Billy might happen to be! Sue dashed up the stairs, hoping her friend might have found her way to a spare room or a hidden cranny up there, but there was no sign of anyone there except in Billy's room and Sue knew who was in there. The cellar? Sue didn't even know where the door to it was, but she rushed back downstairs to search. The living room was deserted, the front yard still a chaos of her friends trying to organize their way out of the traffic jam. Before more than one or two cars had made their escape, the first siren blasted through the night air.

Instinctively, Sue ran for the kitchen, which she also found empty -- but she heard Frannie laugh and noticed the back door for the first time. She stormed outside just in time to hear a police officer announcing himself at the front door.

Frannie and Billy were sitting side by side on the porch swing, arms intertwined but otherwise looking perfectly innocent -- and rather bewildered when they looked up to see Sue bursting out the back door. "Guys, we've got to get out of here!" she exclaimed. "The cops are here!"

"What?!" Billy jumped up and kicked something under the swing; Sue's heart flipped as she realized it was Frannie's tights. "We weren't hurtin' anyone, were we? If it was too noisy, we could've turned the music down!"

"It wasn't the music, William," came the voice of Officer Parevitch from the bottom of the porch steps. "Come down here, please. You too, Susan and Frances. Do your parents know you're over here?"

"They know we were going to a party, Officer Parevitch," Frannie said in a shaky voice.

"Then you won't mind them coming to pick you up at the station," he said. "Come on."

"Officer, no!" Frannie said. "Please, we didn't do anything!"

"Then you've got nothing to be afraid of," he said. "Now, are you going to come peacefully or have I got to handcuff you?"

"Officer Parevitch! I..." Frannie's voice trailed away, and she turned to one side and threw up. Officer Parevitch left her to retch as he ordered Sue and Billy into the back seat of his cruiser. He held the passenger door open for Frannie and waited for her to finish.

***

"Most of the kids got their parents to pick them up at the station and they were home in bed by midnight," Will told Danielle. "But I spent the night in jail because my parents were out of town. And, I suspect, because that's what Frannie's father wanted. Just as well I was locked up where he couldn't get his hands me."

"Yeah, but..." Danielle looked from her grandfather to Rebecca and back again. "You're not telling me you had to join the army just because you threw a party that got broken up."

"Think about it, Danielle," Rebecca said. "The town sweetheart's father has to come pick her up at the police station, and he finds out she isn't even wearing panties! Do you think Frannie's father was going to let that go by?"

"When my parents got home, Jimmy and I had the house immaculate," Will explained. "And Frannie had spent the week begging her father to forget about it. But he didn't. Neither did Joe's father. He beat the daylights out of Joe for drinking, by the way, but not for what he did to Rosa's flowers. And he blamed me for serving liquor to his son. My parents heard all about that too. They said, look, son, Joe's father is a good-for-nothing jerk and we wouldn't want you working for him anyway, but now he'll never hire you even if we wanted that. And my reputation was shot, along with Frannie's but she was leaving town anyway. So it was either join the army or take my chances on moving somewhere else to start over with no experience and no friends."

"Why didn't the cop just send the kids home, except for Joe?" Danielle asked. "No one else did anything wrong, did they?"

"Danielle, you said before that everything was different when we were young," Rebecca said. "You're not entirely wrong. In a small town like this was back then, it was everyone's business what the kids got up to, especially if there was sex involved."

"That's why I'm not going to tell your mother anything," Will said. "I've never forgotten how humiliating it was to have other people make decisions about my life when I was old enough to clean up my own messes. But I do expect you to accept your punishment here, understood?"

Danielle stood up, blinking back tears. "Oh, Grandpa, thank you! And of course I will! No more complaints!" She leaned over and hugged him, and Rebecca in her turn. "There's just one thing I don't get," she said. "Doctor Pixton, did the police catch you in bed with Jimmy?"

"No, dear," Rebecca said. "They never came upstairs. We think they saw the living room was empty and assumed everyone had gone outside. Jimmy and I just waited under the covers until it was quiet outside, and when I couldn't find Frannie everywhere, I drove home. My mother was working late that night, and she never knew I was even at the party. Jimmy spent the night at your grandfather's house, like he was supposed to do anyway."

"What happened to Jimmy, anyway? And Frannie?"

"Frannie went off to Smith just as planned, and I heard she became a professor somewhere out west," Rebecca said. "She used to come back here to visit her parents before they died, but I haven't seen her since before you were born."

"And Jimmy also joined up with me," Will said. "He went to Ohio State on the GI Bill and that's the last I heard of him. Whatever happened to him, it was better than working for Joe's father."

"And Joe?" Danielle said. "I suppose you're going to tell me he got killed in a drunk driving accident or something stupid like that?"

Will and Rebecca exchanged knowing, sad looks.

"No kidding?" Danielle said. "Well, at least I won't end up like that!" She turned to go inside. "Thanks again, both of you. I'll do my fifty hours, I promise!"

Will and Rebecca waited in companionable silence until they were sure Danielle was settled in her basement apartment. At last, Will stood up. "Time for a bath before I melt out here," he declared.

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers