Our Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,508 Followers

"Right, sure, Julie... as soon as you find one let me know because nothing can compare thanks to you. My own sister fucked me up for life," he mumbled.

"Why didn't you come to me about this?"

"What for, how would that help... how is this helping?" he said throwing his hands up.

"I could do it again, would that help?"

He looked up, his eyes narrowed and his face got red. "You need to leave right now before I make you leave," he said through clenched teeth.

"Come on, Todd... it's me, Julie you won't hurt me. Just relax... you know you want me to do it again, you've been thinking about it for a week now. What's the harm, no one will find out and it will relieve all your stress. Let your big sister make you feel better."

"Enough with the big sister shit and calling me little brother. You're two minutes older than me!"

"Don't change the subject, Todd," I said his name with emphasis.

He lunged at me but I didn't flinch standing my ground as he bore down over me, our faces almost touching even with him easily six inches taller. I saw the conflict in his face it was tearing him apart inside. I reached out, brushing his arm, making him flinch at my touch. Moving up his arm I found his hard chest, shoulder and face. With my other hand now I held his head, pulled him to me so our foreheads met.

"Todd... I love you... I just want to help you. We're both leaving in the fall our separate ways. Can't we enjoy this last summer together, enjoy each other, find out about ourselves and what we like. It could be beneficial at school with future girls and boys. You can't keep going on like you are; it's going to rip you apart."

He clamped his jaw tight, not saying a word. The struggle he was enduring was taking its toll. I had really affected him, even more than I thought. To me it wasn't that big of a deal and to be honest I thought we were more similar than this. Actually, I thought if anyone would want to do it more it would be the guy but my brother was fighting it as hard as he could. He needed a little push.

Taking his hand with mine I lifted his palm and place it on my left breasts covered with just the thin cotton of my shirt. He groaned audibly, shut his eyes tight.

"Feel's nice, doesn't it? I know you want to, Todd... I know you want to touch me, touch them... go ahead."

I've see him look at my breasts before and even comment on how big they are for my size. I was all in fun but I always had a sneaky suspicion he wanted to touch them. I always considered them a nuisance, I would have to double up my sports bras during soccer to keep them from moving so much when I ran and played. Of course the guys liked them and Todd is a guy after all.

Every so slightly his hand moved. His fingers curled around my breast and gently squeezed, sending the delightful sensation through my body and down to my pussy. He grasped harder, squeezing again and searching for my growing nipple. The heat spread through my body, igniting a flame deep inside and arousing my senses. I moaned, urging him on as he pinched my taunt nub between his thumb and index finger. Our heads were still together, our bodies radiating heat. The newness of the experience and excitement was off the charts, my heart was pounding in my chest and I felt light headed with the combination of arousal and exhilaration.

He raised his other hand on his own, repeating the process with my right breast and nipple until it too was hard and stimulated. The pleasure doubled, I felt myself moisten, the heat and pleasure growing between my legs. I knew he would be hard the instant I reached out for him. The guys always were after playing with my boobs like this.

"That's nice, Todd, feels really good. Can I touch you?" I asked.

He only nodded, before I extended my hand to find his long shaft rock hard and throbbing behind his basketball shorts he wears to bed. He felt amazing again, something that would take me getting used to since he was so much bigger than any other's I've ever touched. He groaned when I grabbed his middle running my hand up his shaft to find his engorged head. It was practically sticking out the top of his shorts behind his shirt; easy to get to if I wanted. I desired to drop to my knees. I wanted to suck him again but he seemed taken with my large breasts and I didn't want to interrupt him. He was getting more aggressive with them, pushing them up and together, rolling them in his palms and of course pinching and twisting my nipples through my shirt.

I kept my hand on his penis, rubbing him through his shorts and cupping his balls gently while he fondled my breasts.

"These are amazing, Julie... I wasn't expecting them to be so firm for as big as they are."

"I'm glad you like them, I really like this," I said grabbing hold of his shaft with purpose. "It's the biggest I've ever touched."

"Maybe we should undress, so we can look at each other," he said.

I knew he wanted to see my tits, now that he had been fondling them for several minutes. We pulled apart, looking at each other and I made the first move. Crossing my arms to hold my shirt from the bottom and pulled it up and over my head. When I could see again, Todd's mouth had dropped open and he was staring at my breasts. The nipples were hard and had pulled the areoles tight and crinkly, making them darker than normal. He must have liked what he saw because he didn't say a word or blink.

"Say something, you're making me self-conscious," I said, wanting to cover up.

"Those are... well they are phenomenal... I've never seen anything like them before."

I could see his cock hard in his shorts and there was now a wet spot where his pre-cum had soaked through. I smiled, probably blushed because my face got hot and said, "Your turn."

He took off his shirt, which wasn't what I meant since I see him without his shirt all the time but it still was nice. He's got a six pack and ripped body but not bulky, more tall and tight then muscle bound. He only has hair below his navel in a tight line that continues down to his dick from what I remember from the basement. I could see his purple bulbous head just peeking out from the waistband of his shorts. That's what I wanted to see, but it was apparently my turn again because he wasn't moving to take his shorts off and was again staring at my boobs.

Shimming out of my shorts, I let them drop down my smooth legs with a little help because my soccer legs aren't exactly tiny and thin like most girls spindly tooth pick legs. But their rock hard I know that. I stood there, with just my boyshorts on with my brother staring at me again. He smiled, shook his head and smiled again.

"Fuck, Julie, I can't believe how hot you are. I never really noticed before, but you are rocking what you got. Big time!"

"Glad you think so, now show me what you're rocking."

Smiling, he pulled both his shorts and underwear down, letting his enormous hard cock fall slightly forward and bounce for my viewing pleasure. My eyes widened, seeing him completely naked and fully aroused.

"You're not so shabby yourself, litt... Todd," I said catching myself.

I walked toward him, biting my lip and dropping to my knees on his carpeted floor. I grabbed his firm shaft, running my hand around in the trail of pre-cum that was oozing plentifully from his slit. He flinched when I palmed his head, using the slippery juice to tease the tip. I giggled; doing it again and making him moan and pull backwards slightly. Using my tongue, I licked his head, pressing the tip into his slit before bathing all of it, licking down the underside of his rod and back up. I opened my mouth wide, taking his head in and sucking him clean, teasing the V shaped ridges of his head with my tongue. Easing down, I began swallowing his shaft like the other day, taking every glorious inch slow and deliberate. Keeping my lips tight on his shaft, feeling each ridge and vein as I descended, engulfing him again.

I didn't realize I was playing with myself until later. I was so engrossed in sucking Todd's incredible cock, my hand must have gone naturally between my legs, under my underwear to find my engorged clit. I sucked and sucked him, taking him deep, shallow, stroking, not stroking, and just outright worshiping his cock for what I believed it was. Perfection.

Suddenly he pulled away from me. I opened my eyes, greedily searching for his cock and saw him breathing hard and watching his cock but keeping his hands and mine away from it. I guess that stopped him from cumming or something, he looked like he was holding it in, all tight and clenched. He wouldn't let me grab it again, instead he lifted me up by my arms and once I was standing he went right after my breasts, but his time he used his mouth, hands, teeth, tongue and lips to pleasure them. I could tell he had a bit of practice with this, probably having to do it to Sara before she would let him try and stick his huge dick inside of her. Anyway, what I mean to say is he knew what he was doing. His gently sucks, little nibbles and tongue work was perfect. My breasts were alive with sensations, only making me hotter and wetter with each second he feasted and fondled them.

"I want you inside me, Todd. I want to see what you feel like."

He stopped instantly, pulled away from me and looked frightened like I had asked him to cut my finger off. The idea of screwing his sister had, apparently, never occurred to him. I'm sure he thought I'd suck him off and we'd be done again. I was worried he'd get mad and tell me to leave. I thought, maybe I had pushed things and should have just finished him with a blowjob after he had his fill of playing with my boobs.

The silence in the room was awkward; his cock was wet, oozing and throbbing as we stood looking at each other. I almost said something, almost told him to forget it but just before I did he reached forward, picked me up like I was I child and carried me to his bed.

He lowered me gently and licked me all the way from my neck to my wet panties, before pulling them off my smooth legs and dropping them on his floor. I expected him to lay on me and ease in, I knew without a doubt I was wet enough for it but instead he spread my legs and dove his head between them. When his hot mouth made contact with my shaved pussy I fought the urge to scream because of how good it felt. We weren't alone in the house, Mom and Dad would have heard me.

I know I've said I hate Sara and think she is a terrible person but I might have to rethink that now because if nothing else she taught Todd patience and how to pleasure a woman with something other than his big dick. My little brother was a master cunnilingus, doing things with his mouth and tongue to my sex I had never felt before. I don't really know what it was but I know it felt amazing and at times was so intense I couldn't stop my body from shaking and pulling away from him.

Just like with my boobs, he seemed to love eating me and just kept going and going even after I came. He had to have known I climaxed because I got really wet and my entire body tightened up before melting in the bed from the intense sensation, but he continued, covering my convulsing pussy with his mouth and sucking my lips.

I finally had to pull his head up and lead him to crawl over me. Our eyes locked and he lowered himself between my legs. His hard shaft was too high, getting pinned between my pubic mound and his tummy. He felt enormous and I became slightly nervous as I sensed how big he was. Would I be able to handle him or would I freak out like Sara because it hurt.

With our eyes locked he said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Positive, just go slow, I've never had anyone as big as you."

He moved backwards and I felt his shaft slide over my mound and down between my legs, the large wide head slipping between my lips to rest at the entrance to my sex. He paused, giving me one more chance to back out but I nodded and held my breath.

I know the saying, 'it took my breath away' is a total cliché and that's not really what happened anyway. It was more me forgetting to breathe than anything because when his head spread me wide and pushed through into my body the sensation was so overwhelming I was caught off guard. The pressure on the sides, top and bottom of my vagina was like nothing I've felt before. The feeling of being full mixed with intense pleasure and stress took over everything else. By the time I remembered to exhale I was panting for air, after starving myself of oxygen. It felt so big but also so good making my mind go blank and my head tilt back in a silent scream. His cock stopped as my pussy shook around the large intruder.

I thought he was done, I thought all of his cock was inside me but I was wrong, he had only stopped to make sure I was okay. My heart was pounding, my breathing erratic and labored. Size absolutely matters!

"Are you okay," he asked.

"Mmmm..... yeah.... You... are big.... but it's.... okay," I stammered, still catching my breath.

I fully expected him to withdraw, pull out and push back in but instead he went forward! Nothing has ever been that far inside my body before. I didn't know it could. The sensation of being full doubled as he's cock continued further and further into my body. By the time he rested against my hips with his it felt like his cock was in my chest cavity but in a good way.

He paused again, looking down at me as I stared up at him, a loss for words because of the sensation.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked.

"No.... it feels good, but I'm going to have to start calling you Big Brother. Holy shit, Todd it's enormous. I can see why Sara freaked out a little."

"But you're okay, right? You're not faking it?"

"No, not faking at all, it's amazing. Keep going."

When he withdrew the sensations were equally remarkable but opposite. After being so full I now felt very empty with just his head still in until he thrust back in. Faster this time, his cock plunged into me, making my toes curl. I felt my insides and lips clinging to his wide shaft, stretching me wider than ever before. It was so amazing and only got better when his hands found my breasts again and he fell into a steady rhythm of hard deep thrusts.

My little brother's cock had me climaxing in a matter of seconds not minutes. The combination of his girth, and length coupled with the shear excitement of the moment took me quickly over the cliff into oblivion and utter satisfaction. My body exploded with pleasure, sending jolts of climatic electricity through my body. My pussy flooded around his moving cock, grabbing his shaft and ending up in spasms from my climax. The effect must have been too good for him as well because during my climax he paused and spoke to me.

"I'm going to cum, Julie... like now!"

I couldn't talk, let alone react to do something or tell him to pull out. It was too late anyway. Todd's cock exploded inside my already dripping wet and pulsing pussy, sending his seed deep inside me. The expression on his face was intense, almost looking painful as I felt his cock lurch and contract inside me again, over and over. He emptied his balls, seeming to cum a long time from his reaction and face and I began to feel his semen oozing out the sides and bottom of my sex. I knew he had filled me past the point of full with another amazing amount of semen.

I kind of wanted to have swallowed it again but feeling him ejaculate inside me was very exciting and pleasurable. We both lay their panting from our climaxes, our bodies pressed together and his long cock still deep inside my cum filled hole.

"Now we have something more in common..." I said.

"What's that?"

"We've both had our most intense sexual experience with a sibling," I explained. "I've never cum like that or felt so good before, ever."

"Me neither.... Now twice, but this was even better than in the basement."

"Aren't you glad you gave in... that was amazing."

"Yes... and it was. This is going to be the best summer ever."

jasliz
jasliz
3,508 Followers
12