Our Lazy Day on the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this stimulation sends me over the edge and I feel my orgasm begin. Kevin moans as my pussy contracts as waves of pleasure come. This pushes him over the edge and I feel him pulse in me. I watch as Moisha slides down and moves into a sixty-nine position with Dave. Kevin is still buried inside me as we recover from our orgasms. We watch the live show in front of us. Moisha quickly brings Dave to a climax and we watch as he shoots his come onto her chest.

When Dave is done, Moisha sits up on his face and Dave proceeds to lick her. I move over and begin to clean her chest of Dave’s ejaculate. When done, I can’t resist and latch onto one of her hard nipples. Kevin moves over and sucks the other into his mouth. All of this stimulation has Moisha moaning as we push her to a very loud and long orgasm. As she lifts up from Dave’s face and moves away, I watch as Kevin follows her. He whispers in her ear and then with her assistance, enters her and begins to screw her. I move down and take Dave’s limp penis into my mouth and begin the process of getting him hard. I watch as Kevin lifts her legs up to his shoulders and really thrust.

I have Dave hard enough so I scoot up and mount him and slide him inside me. Dave’s fingers begin to caress my clit as I slowly slide up and down his length. Moisha is moaning loudly as Kevin continues to thrust into her. I briefly wonder if Moisha will wake up other sleeping nearby. I climb off Dave and tell him to follow me. I move over by Moisha and slide my lips over hers. As my tongue slides into her mouth, I watch her eyes open as she looks at me. I feel Dave enter me from behind as Moisha moans into my mouth. After a second, her tongue responds to mine as we begin to exchange a long kiss. Kevin thanks me for shutting Moisha up. We continue to kiss as the guys continue to fuck us.

First Kevin, then Dave moans and come inside us. I decide that a good pussy licking is the appropriate end to the evening, so I move into the sixty-nine position over Moisha and begin to lick her wet juicy pussy. I am relieved when I feel Moisha’s tongue begin to lick me in return.

We end the night with a very satisfying orgasm, Moisha’s first followed by mine. We all collapse back into our sleeping bags.

12