Our Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
This is a story about a couples progression into a cuckold.
3.3k words
4.03
46k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David:

My name is David and I have been married to Marline for 15 years. We had two children that were 12 and 10 when this story began. At that time the internet was very limited but we were both involved with tecky jobs so we had computer access to email and text messaged on our cells.

Like several people with little kids we were experiencing a significant decline in our sex life, in fact, so much so, that we had attended a session at our church on keeping the love flame alive. We also visited a sex therapist for one session. The most useful part of these sessions was the idea of a "date night" and that is how George and Judy became part of our group of friends. We met at the session and we agreed to go out dancing at a nice down town hotel. I am not a dancer, but I try for Marline's sake and George was always good at taking Marline to the dance floor a few times a night.

When I was out of town, I would buy a girly magazine to masturbate with. Marline was aware of this since I often brought them home. She obviously preferred the magazine to me looking for another woman.

One time on the road an article about the cuckold life style caught my attention. I had never heard about this although I think I knew the word cuckold; but the concept of a wife being allowed to "fuck" other men with the husband's permission was stunning to me, yet, I felt sexual excitement when I contemplated Marline with another man. I brought the magazine home and put it with the others confident Marlene would not bother reading it.

We planned a date night for Thursday since the weekends are too busy and the band at our favourite hotel was always very good Thursday night because many of the travellers are still there while most leave sometime Friday.

Date night Marline was looking stunning as usual and as the night progressed a good-looking guy came over and politely asked if he could have a dance with her; he wasn't sure who to ask since she had danced with George and me. I nodded and away they went. They danced a couple fast ones then a slow one started. I could see Marline turned and looked my way, but he held on and soon she turned back to him and started to dance. With distance at first but soon they were very close, and I couldn't help thinking "His cock is only inches away from my wife's married pussy."

We left for home soon and in the car, Judy teased Marline about the good-looking stud (her words). Marline tried to pass it off, but I thought if it stirred her sex as it did mine, I might be a cuckold soon I just had to be careful and patient.

A few days later during some pillow talk I asked mar if she ever had fantasized about other men.

She asked, "Why do you ask that - is it because of the dance the other night?"

I said, "That was part of it, but I read an interesting article about the cuckold life style that you could read if you want."

She said, "In answer to your question the slow dance the other night did make me tingle you know where."

Marline:

As David said we were having sex once or twice a month and I had established early in our marriage that it would only happen when I was in the mood since I almost always had to use lubrication. I had only two full sex experiences before our marriage and they were both rather clumsy and awkward. Because of our religious upbringing David and I didn't have sex till our wedding night. I knew David was not as big as one of my previous lovers, but he was clearly adequate and despite his tendency to ejaculate very quickly, sometimes before he fully penetrated me, I was pregnant soon after marriage.

When David asked me if I ever fantasized about other men, I answered "yes" honestly since we had a solid agreement to be open about everything. David told me about the magazine article, and he put the magazine out on the dresser. I did not touch it for a couple days then I read it. It was very hot reading it was very descriptive, and it had a list of "rules" people should write down and discuss before they enter this cuckold lifestyle. I wrote the following list:

1) I would decide who and when I will date.

2) I would not use a condom since I want to feel everything, but I would not fuck someone I feared would be dangerous.

3) You will not be permitted to watch unless my lover and I agree.

4) Once this agreement is consummated (I get fucked on a date) this agreement can only be broken with my agreement even if you (David) starts to have second thoughts.

5) You David do not have the same privilege as me; you will remain monogamous.

As you know doubt noticed I started to use new words in my vocabulary like fuck etc.

A couple nights later we were in bed when I told David I had read the magazine and that I had written a list of rules we had to agree to. I emphasized this did not mean I would jump in bed with another man any time soon but in case, we should have an agreement in place. I told him the list was on a piece of paper in the magazine on the dresser. David was not erect yet in bed but as he came back with the list, he was ready for action. I read the rules and said after further thought we should both sign it. We then had a hot love making session! We both signed the agreement a couple days later. Two copies one each.

David:

The next date night was upon us and soon a good-looking guy came over to ask Marline for a dance. I nodded OK and off she went. She quickly indicated she liked this guy, not sure if it was his dancing or something else.

Marline:

Kevin was a superb dancer and during the next slow one I knew this could be the one. I felt like I could melt into his arms right there on the dance floor but with friends sitting with us I kept things under control. For some reason while we danced, I blurted out to Kevin "My husband wants me to cuckold him,"

Kevin leaned back and looked me in the eye but said nothing.

After a few dances Kevin walked me back to our table and graciously thanked David for the dances. I thought that was it; however, Judy was at the washroom in anticipation of us going home so I headed that way passing Judy coming back on route. Once out of sight to our table Kevin met me. He asked me if I would like to join him for lunch tomorrow. I read between the lines and hesitated. He said, "Here take this room door card and my business card and phone me by 11:30 tomorrow if you are interested."

"But how will you get in your room tonight?" (silly question)

He told me not to worry about that. "The room card will just allow you to get the elevator to my floor tomorrow without you needing to stop in the main lobby." How thoughtful!

The ride home was interesting with Judy teasing me about the good-looking Hunk-dancer I was with. David was silent as we sat in the back-seat arms around each other. Once we were in bed David asked what I thought of Kevin. I only said he is a very good dancer. I could tell he wanted to know more but I really wasn't ready to say more.

I didn't lay awake thinking about things, but I awoke a little early thinking this could be the day I give away my "virgin" married pussy. Things became normal busy soon with kids to get ready for daycare etc.

Once alone at home, I thought about what could happen if I let it. Do I really want the excitement and disruption taking a lover could cause? On the other hand, sex every two weeks at best with a man that cums sometimes before he is in me is not very satisfying. We must use lubrication every time and I have orgasms from my hand more than David's penis.

"I WILL DO IT!" By 10:30 I was wet as can be thinking about Kevin. I decided if David said yes, I would call Kevin and meet him for lunch and "whatever." I called David and told him to get somewhere private where we could talk. He called from his car in a few minutes and I told him I was ready to cuckold him with Kevin if he agreed.

He said, "Are you serious?"

I said he has the decision to make not me because if he says yes, I am free to fuck Kevin or anyone else I choose, and our agreement is in effect.

After a long silence he said "OK."

I told him I want him to text me saying "Today (today's date) I give Marline the permission to cuckold me as outlined in our agreement," signed David."

The text arrived in 10 minutes and I called Kevin to arrange our "date."

David:

I was not completely surprised that Marline called that she was interested in cuckolding me, after all, in spite of the counselling our sex life was horrible, and it was clearly mostly my fault. I did get excited thinking of her with Kevin so much so I couldn't concentrate on work after lunch. I decided to go home early. The empty house was not that comforting so I went on line to a cuckold site thinking this could be me.

Marline:

After the text arrived, I got ready for my date. Since it was a daytime date, I decided not to dress too sexy. But I shaved myself with what they call landing strip style and made up for my date. Once I started out driving, I realized I was so excited I was probably as dangerous as a drunk driver. I arrived at the hotel parking lot a nervous wreck.

I called Kevin once I parked. Having the room key made it possible for me to take the elevator right to Kevin's floor and I knocked. He opened the door instantly, thank goodness, and to my surprise we fell into each other's arms open mouth kissing like we were on a third or fourth date. I felt I could have stayed there forever.

Then Kevin broke off our kissing and lead me to a mirror; he turned me to be facing the mirror with him standing behind me. He had his hands under my breasts cupping them. "He said where is your camera?"

I said, "Why now?"

He said, "Trust me it is important for David." He told me to take a picture.

Kevin told me to unbutton my blouse which he removed and threw on the dresser. I was squirming trying to get another kiss when he undid my brassier and threw it with the blouse. Gently he moved his hands up to cup my breasts. The first time I can ever remember being held like this. I looked in the mirror and thought what a beautiful sight. Then my skirt fell away, I didn't even realize he had undone it. We stood there kissing and squirming for a few minutes when Kevin pulled my panties down. I was so wet he could have penetrated then without any lubrication. Once my panties were gone, he told me to take another picture.

I turned to face him and said, "This is unfair I am naked, and you are fully dressed."

Kevin said, "You know how to correct that."

I knelt in front of him and undid his pants. When they fell to the floor, I pushed down his underwear and to my surprise his cock was almost identical to my husbands in size and shape. My first thought was, "I hope he has more control than David."

As a couple David and I are not into oral sex, I have given blowjobs three or four times in my life probably three times with David. That didn't seem to bother me now; I couldn't wait to take that beautiful cock in my mouth. I tried the things I saw on the porn videos I started watching in anticipation of this day. Kevin called me to look up and snapped a picture of me with his cock deep in my mouth. Soon he gently pushed my head away probably to avoid cumming too soon. Kevin guided me to lay on the bed and spread my legs apart. Since I married, the only people to look at me like this were doctors. I felt nastily vulnerable and wet! I could feel my love juice running down the crack of my bum. Kevin crawled between my legs and started to kiss me first on my mouth then down to my neck then my breasts with the nipples pointing to the sky. He stayed at my tits long enough to place a hickey on my left breast to mark me as his. Then he moved down to kiss my inner thigh soon he was licking and sucking along my married pussy. I reached orgasm immediately! I couldn't stop and when he finally sucked my clit I had to say "TOO MUCH PLEASE STOP." He backed off and I had my third orgasm and we are not even together yet.

Kevin moved up and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to my pussy then passed me the camera to take a "before" picture. All I could think of is to get him in me ASAP. I was so wet he entered with no resistance and I soon felt his balls touch my bum. Then he said take a photo of him buried in my married pussy. I was lifting my ass to meet his every thrust and soon I was cumming again. We enjoyed hot passionate sex for the longest time in my life then Kevin said, "Where do you want me to cum?"

I said, "Deep in my pussy Pleeeeese!"

We stayed together for a while then Kevin moved off me and took a picture of me, with a happy smile on my face and legs spread revealing my first hotwife creampie.

Kevin got a couple hotel robes for us and brought me the menu, while I cleaned up, he ordered up lunch for us.

As we ate, we talked, and Kevin told me a bit about his wife Karen and their open marriage. They can have unprotected sex with club members; however, after having unprotected sex with someone outside the club they cannot have unprotected sex with club members even their own spouse until they were tested.

Kevin put on some music and the song we danced too last evening started playing, he got up, bowed, and asked for a dance. The fronts of our robes were open so I could feel his cock against my clit, just like David said, "inches away". Soon we were naked, and Kevin motioned me to kneel doggy style. I never liked this position because of the connotation but today it felt right, especially after Kevin reached my clit and brought me to another fantastic orgasm. After I inserted a tampon in hopes of preserving a creampie for David we cuddled for a while then I got up to cleanup to return home to my family. I am now a hotwife and David is a cuckold!

By the time I arrived home David had picked up the kids. When I opened the front door, they were immediately in my arms, then, as quick as they came to me, they left to go back to their games. David stood there with an unsure look on his face, I approached him, and we fell into each others' arms. We kissed with a renewed passion, told the kids we wanted to have a little nap and we went to our bedroom and locked the door. We tore our cloths off, I lay on my back and took out the tampon for David to see his creampie. I didn't know if he would eat me out or not. He didn't; he just moved between my legs spread wide for the second man to enter my pussy today. His cock was in me immediately and it seems he was already cumming as he entered. As usual he apologized as he went soft, no more orgasms for me at this time. I told him I had some pictures in the camera. He wanted to see them, but I told him we should wait till closer to bed time, thinking we might get more action together.

After watching a romantic movie together, David said he would like to see the pictures, so we went to the spare room and fired up the computer, connected the camera and up came the first picture. With me facing the camera I looked a little scared as I cocked my head back to kiss Kevin. David took a long time with each picture and since we had dressed in our night ware, I could see how aroused he was. He did not touch himself and after a few minutes he asked if we could shut down and go to the bedroom. Again, I was hoping for more than a quick fuck, but we just had a repeat of the earlier affair with him apologizing as he rolled off and he soon fell asleep. I knew I had to discuss this tomorrow.

The next morning, I woke up to the noise of the kids playing, David looked over and said, "Are you OK?"

I said, "Not really". He looked puzzled, so I said, "Since I got home you have cum in me twice and I haven't come close to orgasm. You claimed this lifestyle would enhance OUR sex life together not just yours or mine." He nodded gave me a soft kiss and got up.

Sunday morning was, as usual, hectic getting everyone ready for church. We value the church for community. At church I looked around and wondered if anyone else there had a secret like ours. Of course, catty Judy with George in tow came right over and smiling said to me "Bet you would like to dance again with your cool friend." Little did she know!

I thought we would not discuss the issue I broached the morning after my date, but I was in for a pleasant surprise. When I came home on Thursday, I could smell supper cooking and after I greeted the kids David came with a smile on his face gave me a kiss and said go change, supper is ready. When I entered the bedroom I almost fainted. There were two candles lit, flowers on the dresser, and new very sexy night wear on the bed! I went to supper with tears in my eyes. We spent a while watching a love story then David asked me to put on the night wear while he put the kids to bed.

David:

When I joined Marline on our bed, she looked gorgeous. I kissed her from her lips down to her breasts where I placed a hickey on her right breast. I brought her to an orgasm with my tongue; a very rare experience.

Marline:

When David moved up to penetrate me, I didn't offer him a tissue to clean his face as usual I wanted to kiss him just as he was. The love making was beautiful even though poor David didn't get to enjoy for very long before he came.

To be continued

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A sick man wanting a wife to go be with other men. Yes my wife Alisha and I fantasized and role-played. It would make us hot at times but I tried to make it clear that it was only fantasy and role-play only. Well so much for my thinking and the respect my wife had for our children and I. It was a few years later ( call me a slow learner or just dumb) but I didn't know that anything happened between my wife and what I thought was a friend. Something flew up a flag and I questioned her and she confessed. Talk about feeling inadequate and not good enough. She said it was not about anything like that I was the best husband she could have bar none. Well then why I asked? She said she really didn't know maby because she was young and had never been with anyone else. BS I said neither have I and I have respected her enough not to cheat on her and I have turned a few down. We are still together and for sure it's not the marriage we used to have. We do argue sometimes when a flashback hit me. I knew he had cheated on his wife before not sure after my wife because I was never around him after I found out. Then just the other day while waiting for our daughter to come out of a parts store a man came out that looked like the guy that my wife cheated with. I mean a copy only a little older than our daughter. I wanted to get out and talk to him but he was on his phone and before he got off our daughter returned and we left. I had managed to get a picture. Later I showed it to my wife and asked who does that look like? She just looked at me with a sad face. I had to ask are the children mine? OMG yes and she broke down crying. I already knew because I had sent DNA tests away they were mine. I told her that I wanted to ask that guy who his father was. Why would I ask that she asked. Well I was just wondering how many children he really had remember Sarah for his work place she left and moved to Alabama she supposedly was pregnant by him and wouldn't get an abortion said she couldn't murder a baby. She thought the SOB loved her. What a piece of shit I said make a bed but not lay in it. We have great times but sometimes something has to remind me. Life goes on but could have been better. I also know it could have been worse.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Interesting start

Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi SH welcome to LW and thanks for sharing. It took that little bit of almost love from her to him, and your bonus point for being new to get this to 3.0. IDK if you meant it this way or not, but there was ZERO respect/love/consideration from the wife to

But the number one sign of a bad cuck or hot wife or Femdom story is a "Rules" list. A close second is the signed "contract".

To be sure, major commo and discussion need to happen, but to let some internet site of unknowns, or some wanna be bull or slut tell you how to run your marriage is ludicrous.

Unless one party does care at all about the other, there always has to be a safe word or out. Isaw pt two is up. It seems this is headed to abnect cuckhood, end of the marital love. Fetish roommates with kids, usual cuck crap.

Sure hope I was wrong. There were traces of passable writing in this chapter.

Thanks again for posting

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
So many issues

Kids - why involve them? If you are know something about them, they are usually in school by age of 4 or 5 a bit later in Nordic countries I think, but by 10 and 12 they would be.

Agreement - he signed off on that?

1) I would decide who and when I will date.

And be responsible for your own safety?

2) I would not use a condom since I want to feel everything, but I would not fuck someone I feared would be dangerous.

Glad you can tell who is dangerous (both from a disease and physical aspect) by looking. Again with her safety, and no thanks to any intimate contact, even kissing until you've been checked.

3) You will not be permitted to watch unless my lover and I agree.

Where's the "I would love to see my wife with another man" part of the game?

4) Once this agreement is consummated (I get fucked on a date) this agreement can only be broken with my agreement even if you (David) starts to have second thoughts.

She prefers a divorce to putting the brakes on? Must love David so much to compensate for the lack of respect.

5) You David do not have the same privilege as me; you will remain monogamous.

Irrelevant really as they will be single soon...except they won't because he's a useless twat agreeing to this to start.

"As you know doubt noticed I started to use new words in my vocabulary like fuck etc."

As my mother said - it's not big or clever, but hey congrats to you.

Even after her big afternoon, she's been shagged senseless got the orgasms she was dying for and still has the gall to bitch at David for being a quick shot after his generosity for allowing her to do this.

What has the group got to do with anything, except her being introduced and becoming a plaything of them, this may be an interesting twist, but given what has been done so far I shan't be holding my breath.

There are some reasonable sharing and cucking stories out there, this isn't one.

I can understand wanting to get the story out there, but it might be an idea to let your readers know your expected schedule. I'd also recommend being at least 4 chapters ahead to give you chance to move on, forget, then re-read before posting that will catch a myriad of sins. But make sure you finish what you have started, there is nothing worse than starting a story and never having a conclusion.

loveloverloveloveralmost 5 years ago
A bit

Hard to believe. Or is it just my enthusiasm for sharing is far higher than for cucking?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 01 A wife experiences another man, and changes the relationship.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories