Our Lifestyle Ch. 02 - Anal

Story Info
Marline tries anal sex with Kevin.
2.4k words
3.98
29k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marline:

It has been almost a month since I became a hotwife. If you haven't read ch1 you should to learn how this developed. After much pillow talk, I wrote a very one-sided list of rules with the notion if David agrees to this, he must really want this to happen!

Since my afternoon with Kevin (my lover), David and I have enjoyed an improved sex life especially in the first two weeks. We are pleasing each other orally more than before which means I get to cum because David has never been able to last long enough to bring me to orgasm vaginally.

We agreed to talk things over one evening. It was easy for me to explain why I enjoyed our new lifestyle; I get to fuck a handsome man with my husband's permission; however, I couldn't understand why David seemed to enjoy this arrangement.

David:

I had been thinking for a long while about why I want a cuckold lifestyle; even before Marline asked me to explain my reasons. First reason, I am very proud to be married to a wife that others find very sexy. Second, I get a vicarious thrill (sort of like a first date) when Marline is preparing for a date. Last is the cuckold angst. When Marline was out with Kevin on that first date, I was at home alternately swinging between elation thinking about the sex she was having and dread that this could be the end of our marriage. However, when she walked through the door and smiled her beautiful smile the angst vanished, and my heart melted with love for my beautiful wife.

Marline:

Monday morning is frantic around our house and during it I received a text from Kevin asking if he could phone me. We have an agreement that we would not carry on an online or phone relationship, so I knew his call would be to set up a date. I told him he could call in one-half hour. David looked at me with a questioning look I nodded, and he knew what was happening.

Kevin called me once everyone was gone and told me he planned to keep his hotel room this coming Friday if I could meet him about 6pm to spend the night with him. We would have a drink in the lounge and catch up; later he would to take me to a new supper-dance club he has heard great things about. I agreed with the plan, then he dropped a bomb shell.

Kevin asked me, "Have you done anal?"

I said, "No, we tried it once and it hurt so much we never tried again."

Kevin said, "That is probably because you were not properly prepared."

Kevin said David and I should refrain from sex (just light kissing or hugging) from Wednesday till I come home Saturday morning. He doesn't want me to tell David about the anal plan. He wants me to ask David to come home at 4:30 Friday so he can shave me completely bare front and back. David will probably guess what is going to happen at that time and he told me I could agree that I, might have anal sex with Kevin.

I expected we would have sex Monday evening, but David spent the evening in the computer room. Fortunately, that is not what happened on Tuesday evening, the sex was good.

David:

I intended to make love with Marline both Monday and Tuesday but got caught up looking at the pictures from Marline's first date and never made to bed on time.

On Thursday we sat down to talk about the upcoming date. we were both very nervous, but we were looking forward to Friday. I asked Marline what she planned to wear.

She said, "I plan to wear a sun dress to go there since it is so hot however; I will bring my favoured dancing skirt to change into later in the evening."

I said, "The way it flares I'll bet you will have some guys getting a look at your panties."

Marline:

Little did he know what I planned.

I thought of asking David if he still wanted this lifestyle but decided he was acting very happy with how things were going so I left it alone.

Friday was very hectic; I had my hair done in the morning, joined David to share sandwiches for lunch in a little park near his work, nails done after lunch and a stop at the drug store to buy an enema kit.

David was home at 4:30 exactly. He was fully clothed while he shaved me. When I turned over and asked him to shave my back side he sat for a minute.

Then David said, "Is Kevin going to fuck your ass?"

I nodded and said, "Kevin told me when properly prepared it can be very pleasant."

Then David said, "But you never let me do anal with you."

I replied, "David you know from reading those cuckold stories that a hotwife will often let her lover do things she doesn't let her cuckold husband do."

With that David finished up; cleaned up, and said he had to go for the kids. We kissed a quick kiss on the cheek, said we love each other, and that we will see each other tomorrow morning.

When I arrived at the hotel parking, I phoned Kevin. He told me to go into the underground parking and to wait for him to bring down a pass. Kevin met me, gave me the pass and picked up my overnight bag. Just the sight of him drove me wild. I would have let him fuck me right there on my car hood if he wanted to.

I could hardly keep my hands off him in the elevator. As soon as the room door closed, I attacked him. Literally dragged him to the bed, pushed down his pants, pushed the gusset of my panties aside and guided him into my burning hot pussy. Nothing sexual has ever felt better in my life. I came immediately; after I just lay there panting. Kevin grabbed the camera from my purse and took a picture of me with my panties pushed aside.

I asked him if he came and he said no. I was concerned but he told me not to worry there is lots of time.

I said, "I don't know what got into me."

Kevin said, "I know, and I hope it gets into you several times tonight!"

The supper dance club was everything Kevin hoped. The host took us to a table conveniently close to the dance floor. The band was already playing supper music. After we ordered drinks we went for a slow dance. Then ordered our meal and talked.

We decided to have one more dance before our meal came and I noticed a near by table had filled with four guys. One of them caught my eye with his big flirty smile. I mentioned it to Kevin, and he said he knew.

The meal was great, and we soon returned to the floor; the music had changed to dance music.

I am not a great dancer; however, it is amazing how good a woman can look in the arms of a great dancer like Kevin. We danced songs I didn't even know the names.

My swirling skirt was not lost on flirty friendly. A lot of dancing later we took a break. After we missed two songs flirty was walking towards our table. He looked at me but asked Kevin if he could have a dance with his wife.

Kevin said, "It is up to Marline." Kevin winked at me as I got up and followed Kyle to the dance floor. Kyle was not close to the dancer Kevin is, but he was cute and had a good sense of humor. After a dance Kyle walked me back to our table and offered us to come and sit with him and his friends.

Kevin said, "Thanks but tonight is special for us so we will pass."

After many dances Kevin said, "Are you interested in another drink?"

I said, "no." and while Kevin paid for everything I left for the lady's room.

I sat there thinking should I, or shouldn't I? Finally, what the heck I took off my panties and scrunched them in my hand. At our table I handed them to Kevin with a wink. Kevin put them in my purse and got up to take me for a dance.

The first dance was slow, then came a quick one. I could see Kyle nudging his friends and we soon had an audience at the table of four. When the dance was over, we got a small round of applause as we walked to our table and picked up our belongings and headed for the door before the clothing police could arrest us.

We were giggling when we entered the cab.

Kevin said, "I didn't know I was dating an exhibitionist! I'll bet they never expected they would see a strip show at that lounge."

Once in our room we quickly took off our good cloths and jumped into the bed. I soon realized this was not going to be a slow romantic fuck but instead a wild romp.

Kevin said, "On your back my slutty girlfriend!"

We kissed passionately and he soon moved down and left a hickey on my left breast.

Kevin kissed and licked me from my rose bud to my clit. It was different than anything I had ever experienced. He didn't ease into me but entered quickly with passion. It was hot wild sex and I loved it. Kevin came very soon, and I followed. After we lay kissing and hugging Kevin ordered me to lay face down on a pillow. I thought the anal sex might not happen; however, I now knew it was going to occur.

Kevin was getting hard again, that must have been because of a little blue pill I saw him sneak at the lounge.

He applied lots of lubrication then he inserted a butt plug he had brought along; it wasn't the first time I had a one in my bum. Kevin kissed my pussy; by then he was hard. he put on a condom removed the butt plug and took a picture of me before I lost my anal virginity.

Kev was very gentle and gradual as he moved into me. This was a very different feeling for me. About half way in Kevin stopped and backed out. I felt like I was losing control. A bunch more lub and he was able to go balls deep in my ass. H took an after picture. Then we moved gently for a while as I adjusted, then, I got up on my hands and knees so I could push back on his cock.

I am sure it was a sexy sight watching my tits sway back and forth while being fucked in the rear. Kevin reached around me, placed his hand on my clit, his fingers in my pussy and gave me my first anal orgasm. After we both recovered, we rolled on our side still connected and I sent a text with pictures to David, "No longer an anal virgin, love you and good night!"

I woke up about 2 hours later and had to go pee. Sitting there thinking about our evening Kevin barged in like he owned the place! I covered my breasts and pussy the best I could, and Kevin started to laugh, "Girl I think I have seen all there is to see."

I laughed with him; here was a man that had seen and done things to me no one else including my husband has ever done and I am being modest?

After I awoke at about 8am I lay there for awhile thinking about what had happened over the last 18 hours. I enjoyed anal but I really enjoy bareback vaginal sex as much or more; maybe anal is a man thing.

Kevin woke up and started kissing and cuddling with me, soon I was on top of him in the cowgirl position, my favourite. We came at close to the same time, then Kevin reached up and gently touched my breasts. Suddenly images of times my breasts were the focus in my life flashed through my mind and I started to cry.

Kevin became concerned and said, "Did I hurt you?"

"No" I sobbed and leaned forward pressing my breasts into his chest and passionately kissed him.

When I rolled off to lay beside Kevin, he got up and asked, "Where are the tampons? Got to keep David happy."

Tampon applied, I went to the bathroom to clean up and dress while Kevin ordered a light breakfast.

As we ate, we talked a little. Kevin suggested maybe we could meet at our place next time so David could watch.

I said, "I am sure he would like that."

After breakfast we kissed and said goodbye.

When I walked through the door, I was greeted by the kids first, but they quickly returned to what they were doing. David stood there with an unsure smile on his face, he took my hand and lead me to our bedroom. It didn't take any time for us to shed our clothes. I laid on the bed and spread my legs and removed the tampon. I felt Kevin's cum appear immediately. David looked at my dripping pussy for a long moment.

David:

I had been thinking about this moment all week because oral sex was not something I enjoyed so I knew, if I eat this creampie I would (in my mind) become a committed cuckold.

Marline:

David then started to kiss my lips then he moved to my breasts and left his hickey on my right breast. After a moment David tentatively began to eat creampie. He soon was sucking and licking like a man possessed. I came like never before from David's tongue! David moved up beside me and I motioned him on his back so I could fuck him cowgirl style. David came almost immediately, and I even had a small orgasm. Once the sex was over, David reached up and caressed my breasts. I felt the tears coming again but I leaned forward pressing my tits on his chest before he noticed then I kissed him, I could taste Kevin on David's lips.

To be continued: