Our Lifestyle Ch. 03 - One-night Stand

Story Info
Marline and David go out for a one night stand.
1.6k words
4.02
18.7k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckold story about a couples "decent" into a cuckold lifestyle. If that kind of story bothers you, please don't read it. I will not be reading your anonymous comments either.

If you have some constructive comments about where you think the story should go, let me know.

goingstrong

*****

Marline:

It has been over two weeks since I spent the Friday night in a hotel with Kevin. That night I enjoyed the best sex of my life! My husband David ate a creampie with unbelievable enthusiasm when I arrived home Saturday morning. We have had sex twice since THE NIGHT. David has asked for every detail and he seems to be ready to take the cuckold lifestyle further.

During a conversation, Kevin asked if I had other lovers. When I said no, he cautioned that if I stayed with only him as my lover there could be issues of dependency on my part which would put a strain on my relationship with both Kevin and David.

Our 17th wedding anniversary was coming in a couple weeks, so I talked to David about gifts for the occasion. Since David admitted he masturbated on the Thursday before THE NIGHT (we were not to have any kind of sex from Wednesday till Friday for me and Saturday morning for David) I had a plan for gifts.

David gave up his rights to my pussy when he agreed to this new lifestyle, now I planned to take control of his penis with a cock cage. I assured David that we would only use the cage on special occasions of denial and never for more than four days. We measured David for a stainless-steel cage that was to be delivered in three to four days. We also ordered a hotwife bracelet for me to wear on my right ankle when we go out looking for a new lover for me. I ordered the first trinkets to attach to the bracelet, Kevin's initial's KJ. Also, I will attach the key to David's cock cage to the bracelet when David is locked up.

David:

I am adjusting to the cuckold lifestyle with Kevin as Marline's lover; however, the thought of going out to find another lover scares me. However; Marline seems very comfortable with a plan she has.

Marline:

On the day of our anniversary (Tuesday) we exchanged our gifts. David opened the box with the cock cage and looked baffled by the pieces in the box. I suggested we put it on and see if David could tolerate it for a few days. The first thing we were instructed to do is trim or shave the pubic hair on David's genital area. We got a towel and shaving supplies and started at it. In no time we were giggling and laughing. It seems David is quite sensitive down there.

After shaving we had to pass his balls (one at a time) through the ring then we were faced with "little peter" standing erect in front of David. The instructions had ideas on how to deal with this, we chose to make David cum.

Once "peter" was soft the rest of the cage went into place very nicely. David looked so hot, in a strange way, standing there with his cock locked up in a cock cage. We applied the pad lock then attached the key to my hotwife bracelet. Wednesday evening we checked and David had no signs of irritation.

Thursday was busy, I went for a hairdo in the am. Stopped at David's work to join him for lunch, then nail polishing and a stop at the drugstore to get some condoms.

We decided to go to the same dinner dance place I visited with Kevin three weeks ago since it is quite far from our home lessening the chance we will meet acquaintances. The host gave us a great table not far from the dance floor.

After a pleasant meal we had a dance (David is not fond of dancing) and I quickly spotted my target. A couple tables over a good-looking guy sitting with another guy was staring at me with a big smile. I smiled back and winked. I told David and he maneuvered to take a look; of course, the guy quit flirting when David was looking back.

We went back to our table and I grabbed my purse to head to the washroom. I passed close to the flirts table; we exchanged smiles and winks. In the washroom, I decided to remove my panties, it feels so sexy to know I am naked under my skirt. Back at our table I pressed my panties into David's hand. I never even got seated and the flirt was at our table asking for a dance. I accepted and looked at David; he smiled and nodded.

As soon as we arrived at the dance floor Alex asked, "Does that ankle bracelet mean what I think?"

"What do you think?"

"That you are available," Alex said. "I have a room in the hotel if you would like to check it out."

I said I would love to.

Alex asked, "Who are you sitting with?"

"My husband, he is a cuckold." I said. I asked if Alex had a business card and at our table, he got it out put his room number on it and passed it to David. I kissed David on the cheek, said, "I love you, see you before 11."

David said, "I love you to."

As we walked to the elevator Alex took my hand. Since the elevator was empty Alex pulled me in for our first kiss -- he was deliciously good.

Alex pushed me away a bit and said. "I know what is in this for me and I think I know what is in it for you but what about David?"

I said, "don't try to understand; even before we started this life style and often since then I have asked David that question and he can't really answer, he only says he doesn't want to change anything."

Once in the room Alex pushed me back on the bed. When I spread my legs, he had instant access since my panties were with David. Alex knew exactly how to lick a girl's pussy and he soon had me in the orgasm pocket, that point where one is cumming without cramping. After what seemed an eternity, he let me sit up. I undid his pants pushed down his pants and shorts to revealed the biggest cock I have ever seen live. I pushed my camera over to him to take a photo of me about to suck this monster.

Alex was not interested in a long blowjob, so we were soon naked on the bed. As he moved that beautiful cock towards my pussy, I was on the verge of letting him take me bareback: however, I resisted and got the condoms out of my purse. Alex entered me slowly but soon reached a point of resistance. My poor pussy had never had an invasion this deep. Alex leaned forward and began to kiss my tits and pinch my nipples to the point of hurting a little, then he stopped, moved up to kiss my lips and I realized his distractions had allowed him to penetrate me completely. Balls to the bum as they say.

We were soon fucking like mad people. It was rough, wild and noisy. It didn't take long for Alex to say, "I am cumming!"

Alex got up and was about to dispose of the condom when I asked him to put it on my tummy and take a picture. I sent it to David captioned "round one."

After cleaning up we snuggled on the bed. Soon we were "making love". I know from my reading on this subject this is not a good idea, but it felt so good. Soon Alex rolled on another condom and on his back signaled me to mount him form above - one of my favorite positions. It was gentle loving and soon Alex asked me to turn around to the reverse cowgirl position. Alex gently put his finger slightly into my bum than took a picture. Soon I was approaching orgasm. I came hard and long. Once it was over, I was completely spent.

We lay together for a few moments then I knew it was time to go back to David. As I packed my purse Alex asked if he could see me again and he asked for my phone number. I told him I would discreetly call him at his business number if I wanted to set something up. I told him I was not interested in an online or phone relationship.

I gave Alex a peck on the cheek and called David.

David:

Once I met Marline in the lobby, I was very relieved. I had spent the last few hours swinging between extreme jealousy, excitement and doubt. I had snoozed a bit, listened to the radio and taken a walk around the area. I wanted to ask Marline everything however she seemed to want quiet so I knew it was best to wait.

Marline:

Once home David went to walk the babysitter home. I took the time to clean up. When he arrived back home, I was in bed. As he walked into the room, I through the blankets back to expose my used pussy. David stared for a while, I am not sure if he was hoping for a creampie then he moved between my legs and proceeded to bring me to a small orgasm. He moved up and I reached down and removed my hotwife bracelet. I unlocked the cock cage and as soon as it was off "little peter" rose to attention.

David reclaimed his hotwife just as a cuckold should.

To be continued.