Our Lifestyle Changes

Story Info
Stripping in a bar pays well, but has its temptations.
2.8k words
4.04
38.1k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after out initial visit to The Club found us taking the girls to the beach, after hitting the mall of course.

"Climb in the back and put on your swimsuits." Gigi instructed the girls as we inched along in traffic.

"But Mom, someone will see us." eight year old Nancy complained.

"Don't be a Silly Nilly." Gigi responded, "Nobody can see through the tinted windows. Besides, you don't have anything that people would want to see."

"Aw, Mom...." little Nancy whined.

"Come on, Squirt." fifteen year old Susie chided, "I've got more for somebody to see than you do and I'm not scared. Last one changed is a rotten egg."

With that, Susie pulled her little sister behind the rear seat and amid a bunch of giggles; they changed into their swimsuits as I searched for a parking space along Atlantic Boulevard. I had no more than shut the engine off when the girls jumped out of the van and went running across the sand dunes toward the surf.

"You go with the girls, Hon," Gigi chuckled as we watched our offspring jumping into the water. "I'll slip into my bikini and bring the towels. Hurry, now."

I ran after the girls and standing by the surf, I watched them frolic in the warm Atlantic water. Soon, their attention turned to several other kids building a sandcastle and they quickly became construction engineers until Gigi called them to get their sun- blocker.

Gigi applied the gooey liquid to all of us quite liberally and the girls took turns spreading it onto each other while Gigi rubbed mine onto my back.

Announcing that it was my turn to rub lotion onto her back, Gigi took off her cover-up.

"Mother!" Nancy gasped, "You're practically naked!"

Nancy was right, Gigi was almost naked in her new peach bikini. The twin mesh triangles covering her breasts were so loosely woven that her nipples stood out in contrast to her pale skin. Connecting the two pieces of fabric were slender lengths of nylon yarn that tied behind her neck and back. Her bottom, just as brief, consisted of a three-inch wide swatch of the woven mesh material that extended down between her legs and spread out from the cleavage of her butt. It too, was held together by pieces of yarn tied in bows on each hip.

"Nancy, darling. Everybody at the beach is practically naked; so are you." Gigi responded, "Why, just a couple of years ago, when your grandmother was a young girl, swimsuits had skirts and knee length pants."

"But Mother." Nancy whispered, "People can see your titties."

"Sweetheart, everybody has nipples." Gigi countered, "Who cares? Aside from yourself, do you see anybody paying any attention? And, as my tan darkens, they won't even show."

"Besides, I think it's kinda exciting." She added, giving me a devilish grin, "Don't you, Honey?"

"Come on, Nancy!" Susie interrupted, "Let's go help finish building the sand castle."

With the girls off to play in the sand, Gigi sat on the blanket to apply her tanning lotion.

"What will I tell them when they find out I stripping at The Purple Pussy Cat?" she mused, "Damn, that's gonna be a lot tougher than explaining my new bikini."

"Babe, don't worry. How are they ever gonna find out?" I reassured her, "The kids they hang out with are too young to even care about those things. Besides, it is all the way across town. What's the chance?"

With that problem resolved, Gigi rolled over on her belly and reaching back untied her bikini top.

"Next...." she chuckled, handing me the tube of tanning lotion.

As I rubbed the lotion onto Gigi's bare back and butt, I developed a super hard-on. My wife was lying on a public beach; almost as naked as the day she was born. Only a skimpy piece of mesh fabric hid her pussy from the view of any passerby. Oh, how I wanted to make love to her, right there on the public beach. I laid down beside her on the blanket to hide my erection.

"What's that sticking out in front of your trunks, Tony?" Gigi asked with a sly grin, "Got a rocket in your pocket?"

I just crossed my arms and put my head down.

"See that carrier, out there? With a carrier in port the Pussy's gonna be busy as all hell. The boss wants Marlene and me to work the whole night: 8:00 P.M. until closing. We will be home by 2:30. That all right with you?" Gigi asked, "I should be able to pick up a couple hundred bucks. What do ya think?"

"Honey," I responded, "you don't have to dance at The Purple Pussy Cat. You did what you set out to do, and I'm really proud of you."

Gigi got up on her elbows, oblivious to the fact that she was exposing her breasts on a public beach, to look me in the eye.

"That first time was to please you and to add a little excitement to our sex life." She asserted, "But then the second time was to please myself; I really got off on it. It excited the shit outta me. I mean just knowing that guys are drooling over my body and they're willing to pay good money just to get a quick glimpse of pussy.... It's wild, Honey. It's really wild and it puts me in charge for a change. It gives me such a rush; I really want to do it!"

"Well, I've got no problem with it. I just don't...."

"Good! It's settled, then. Marlene will pick me up at 7:00 and we will be home by 2:30. You can spend some quality time with your daughters and when I get home from work.... Well, we'll see." she said with a sexy chuckle, "Now, tie me so I can turn over without getting arrested."

We spent most of the day at the beach. Gigi caused a stir when she joined a bunch of college kids in a volleyball game. Every time she hit the ball, the boys would trip over their own feet and bump into each other; they were so distracted. Although Gigi helped the girls win three straight sets against the boys, some of the girls seemed pissed with Gigi for making such fools of their boyfriends. There were some cute girls on the beach, but not one of them could hold a candle to Gigi when it came to sex appeal especially in her new bikini.

When she played Frisbee with the kids, she attracted the attention of a photographer who shot at least two rolls of film of her running and jumping to catch the sailing disk. I suppose he was trying to get a shot of some bare tit or snatch when she stretched too far against the strings of her bikini. I got some good shots of her and I assume he did, too. Unfortunately for him, her bikini remained intact.

By 4:00 P.M., the girls were tired and did not argue when we told them it was time to head home so we could get some supper and Mom could get ready to go to work. Marlene picked Gigi up as planned and I was left with the girls. After washing the dishes, we decided to catch a movie at the mall and hit the arcade.

The movie was funny but the girls were not very excited by the arcade; too much violence. Mickey D's was a hit and after burgers, fries and shakes, we decided to call it a night. On the way home, I swung past The Purple Pussy. Gigi was right; they were busy. The parking lot was full and there were sailors standing in line at the front door, just waiting to get in.

"What's that, Daddy?" Nancy asked as I slowly drove past the lounge where her mother was dancing naked for a bunch of sailors.

"Oh, just a bar." I answered as I sped up and changed lanes, hoping the girls would not notice the names "Gigi" and "Marlene" on the marquis above the door.

Getting Susie and Nancy off to bed was no problem as they were too played out to complain. I sat in my recliner to watch the news and in no time, I was fast asleep, too. The slam of a car door awoke me and announced Gigi's return home from The Purple Pussy. I pretended to be asleep as Gigi quietly tiptoed down to the game room and turned off the television. Softly kissing my cheek, she slipped off to the bedroom.

Soon, the shower started to flow and as I sat there envisioning Gigi in the shower, I got an instant erection just thinking about the water dripping from her pert nipples and running down through her bushy triangle. How many times have Gigi and I showered together? I love the way her soapy fingers stroke the length of my manhood and squeeze my jewels. Washing her breasts and slipping a soapy finger between the folds of her pussy lips in search of her g-spot is a real turn-on. I didn't notice the water stopping but the click of her spike heels against the tile floor told me she was coming back down to the game room.

"How 'bout it big boy? Ya wanna buy da lady a drink?" she purred in a sexy voice as she slinked through the doorway.

Her hair was styled in a roll on top of her head, thereby adding another four inches to her height. The impeccable detail of her make-up radiated brilliantly in the dim light of the game room. My pin stripe dress shirt clung to her curves; accentuating the fullness of her bust and her trim figure.

She sat two glasses and a bottle of wine on the coffee table as she executed a deep curtsy. Mimicking the DJ from the Purple Pussy, she introduced herself; "Direct from a long engagement at The Purple Pussy Cat Lounge; Here for your erotic pleasure, The provocative; The exotic; The sensuous; Gigi!"

I applauded and whistled. Then, taking her into my arms and drawing our bodies together, I kissed her sweet lips as my tongue found its way into her mouth and I pressed my erection to her mound.

"Oh, God. I gotta tell you what happened tonight," she started as our lips parted, "We were so busy, the place was packed with sailors on shore leave. Boy, could those horny sailors spend the money. I'll bet I table-danced thirty five times. Marlene taught me how to use the pole. Shit, I must have made four or five hundred dollars; I haven't even counted it, yet. Wow, what a night, you should have...."

"Whoa. Slow down, Babe." I cautioned, "One thing at a time. I know sailors get horny, but you can't beat them with a pole."

"No, ya big dummy!" she admonished me as she poured the wine. "The boss installed a brass dance-pole on the front of the stage and Marlene showed me how to hang from it. When you do a split, hanging in the air, the guys practically wet their jeans. The first time I tried it, Marlene was up on the stage helping me and licked my clit; those guys went nuts and I just about came, too."

"You're all excited, Honey." I said handing her a glass of wine. "Here, sit down and relax.

Taking the glass, she sat on the ottoman and sipped at the soft white wine as I massaged her shoulders.

"Those sailors wouldn't give us a break; they...." she started again.

Reaching around her, I placed a finger to her lips.

"Drink your wine and relax." I told her, "Unwind and let it go."

I continued to massage her shoulders and eventually she did start to loosen up.

"Did you meet anybody exciting?" I finally asked.

"Not as exciting as you." she replied. "When I'm on the stage, I pretend I am dancing for your camera. And when I table-dance, I close my eyes and see you at the table...."

"What about when they touch you?" I queried.

"When somebody squeezes my breasts, I just tell myself that it's you. One guy was sucking my tits and his tongue was flicking my nipple the way you do. Well... I was so turned on; that he had his finger all the way into my cunt before I realized that it wasn't you. And, you know what?" she went on not waiting for an answer, "He was so polite, he actually apologized when I slapped his hand away."

As she talked about the incident, her face became flushed and her hands trembled when she put her wineglass down.

"Did ya fuck him?" I asked, trying to appear nonchalant.

"No...." she replied with a dreamy eyed expression on her face, "I thought about it, but I knew it wouldn't be long 'til I'd be home; 'til I'd be in your arms."

Reaching over, she turned on the stereo; Tina Turner was singing Private Dancer as she unbuttoned my shirt and started to bump and grind. Her tongue flitted across my bare chest while she busied her fingers with loosening my belt and opening my trousers. In no time, she had my love-pole out of my jockey shorts and into her mouth.

"This is the kind of pole I like to hang from." she giggled as she licked a drop of pre-cum from my cock. "Now, where's your camera? I've got a big surprise for you."

I pulled my 35-mm from the breakfront as Gigi sat on the edge of the coffee table. Leaning back, she posed with her legs crossed and her head tilted to the side.

With the "click" of the shutter, she sat upright. Putting one leg up on the table, she unbuttoned her shirt exposing a breast with a hard, gumdrop nipple and a little black g-string.

"Click."

She then allowed the shirt to drape from her shoulders, baring both breasts as her fingers disappeared down the front of her g-string.

"Click."

Next, she removed the shirt and knelt on the table with her knees apart. She pushed the g-string aside, revealing her bushy triangle while raising a tit to her mouth.

"Click."

Then, as she lay back on the table, she pushed the g-string down to her knees. Crossing her ankles, she raised her legs in the air, revealing the white skin of her freshly shaved pussy.

"Click. Click. Click...."

I shot several pictures in rapid succession as she spread her legs and parted her pussy lips for my camera. Then several more shots as she tickled her clit before finally plunging a finger deep into her honey-pot. When I ran out of film, I sat the camera aside and knelt between her legs. I kissed the protruding lips of her womanhood and licked the passion from the walls of her love-tunnel.

Soon, she was moaning, "Fuck me! Oh-h! Fuck me, Honey! I've been tormented all day and all night; just thinking about you. I need you to fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Straddling the table, I sat down and wrapping my wife's ankles behind my head pulled her body toward me. As she slid along the table, my cock slipped easily into her glistening slit.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped, "That feels good."

I pumped my man-meat into her snatch, repeatedly banging the top of her womb with the head of my penile instrument.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck me hard, Tony!" my wife cried, "Don't stop fucking me! Don't ever stop fucking me! I shaved my cunt for you; that's what you wanted. Now, the guys at the bar can get a better look at my cunt because that's what you wanted."

I squeezed her breasts as I continued to drive my cock deep into her wanton box.

"I wanted to fuck you at the beach, today. I got so hot knowing guys were watching me dance." she went on as her pelvic muscles tightened around my cock. "If you had been at The Purple Pussy tonight, I might have screwed you there too, right up on the stage."

The pressure in my balls was building as I kept ramming my piston deep into her swollen pussy lips. I held onto her breasts and drove my member as far into her passion as I could go.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Oh yes, Tony!" Gigi stammered as she began to convulse uncontrollably, "I'm cumming, Baby! I'm cumming!"

My balls exploded, firing gobs of jism deep into Gigi's love-tunnel.

Gigi's cunt muscles tightened around my erection one last time as she reached her own climax, "Oh, yes.... Oh, yes...." she softly muttered.