Our Little Secret

Story Info
Meeting friends wife for lunch can have its benefits.
1.1k words
3.82
35.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story and I was very reluctant to write it initially since it deals with sensitive issues with my close friends. In order to respect the individual's identify, I have changed the name of the characters in the story.


So we are a small East Indian community in the suburbs of Washington DC. We live in Virginia about 30 miles from DC. I am married and have 2 wonderful kids. We have a friend circle of about 10 families most of who are from the India as well.

Hritik and Rachana are very close family friends of ours. They have 2 kids as well. Rachana is about 33 years old and has a voluptuous body. She is about 5 feet 3 inches with dark black hair. She has a good sense of humor and is a flirt in her own rights.

Rachana and I flirt publically but it was always considered harmless. We pull each other's legs and everyone believes that we are just goofing and nothing is serious. I was under the same impression too but always wondered and imagined her in the bed.

It was the month of September when my wife and kids took a vacation to her mom's place without me. Rachana being a very good friend invited me quite a few times to have lunch and dinner at her place. I liked being single and never paid heed until one day when I was very close to her house and got a call to join her for lunch.

I wanted good food and thought of swinging by for a bit. I reached her place and rang the bell. Rachana opened the door and gave me a hug. She might have just showered since her hair was wet and she did smell good. We went inside and started talking. I noticed that her kids were not at home. I enquired and she mentioned that they had been attending day care. We sat and had some good pasta, she opened a bottle of Merlot and had a very pleasant conversation.

During our conversation, we started talking about all the knuckle heads we dated when we were young. I jokingly mentioned that if I had met her when I was single, I would have asked her out. She smiled and said that she would have done the same. I am not sure what happened after that, could have been the wine but we started flirting more and more and kept sipping on that wine.

After about an hour, I told her that I needed to leave since I had to run some errands, she held my hand and stopped me and mentioned how well she had enjoyed our conversation. We looked at each other's eyes and something just struck me. I reached out and placed my lips on hers. She responded back with the same passion. We were kissing gently, very softly with her lips just caressing mine, I slowly placed my tongue in her mouth and met her tongue. There was just pure passion involved and I slowly pushed her to the wall. Once she was against the wall, our passion increased and we were kissing a lot more profoundly.

We might have spent about 5 minutes kissing when she suggested we go to her room. As soon as we entered, I pushed her against the bed and fell on her kissing her again, as we were kissing, she started caressing my back and I moved my hands over her breasts over her t shirt. She was moaning and I took the courage to move my hands underneath her shirt. I could feel the laces on her bra and quickly asked her to take off her shirt. She took off her t shirt and I removed her bra in a hurry. She helped me take off my shirt and pants as well. I threw her to the bed and removed her tight jeans. She was there lying naked with just her panties on her. I moved my hands over her panties and felt how warm she was down there. I started stroking her clit over her panties while continuing to kiss her.

She then asked me to take off my boxers since she wanted to feel me. I obeyed and too off my boxers. As soon as I did that, she took my hard on and started kissing all over it. She massaged my balls while sucking on the tip of my penis. I was enjoying this. I then told her it was my turn and gently removed her black panties. There was a naked and beautiful. Her pussy looked very tight and she had probably not shaved for a couple of weeks since she had small pubic hair on her pussy. I quickly went down on her and started kissing her down there. Her pussy smelt really good and the tiny hair were pricking on my well shaved face. I quickly got to her clit and started licking it. She loved it and kept moaning. I then used 2 of my fingers and slowly entered her with them. She was moaning, her eyes closed and holding my hand. I could feel her come. She closed her eyes tight and arched and tightened her pussy. She was cumming hard.

We played with each other for a bit and then she mentioned that she would like me to enter her. I slowly placed the tip of my penis on her pussy and entered her, she let out a moan when I did that. We started moving in unison and then she started cumming again. Our pace was increasing and before we knew I was ramming into her. She was moaning and dug her nails on my butt. I was very close to cumming and asked if where she would want me to cum. She told me that she wanted every inch of my cum inside her. Keep in mind, we had not used protection during our the whole exercise.

I started cumming inside of her and then we both collapsed on the bed. We kissed each other again and after 5 minutes started playing with each other again. This resulted us in having sex again, this time in doggy style and I came inside her again.

We both cleaned ourselves and said good bye. We have never spoken about that incident to our partners and for some reason never repeated that again. We still meet each other in group settings and give each other a hug and smile at each other when we have an eye contact.

I am not sure if this was a one time thing and I have no idea why we have never done that again but I guess that has helped us keep our friendship.

I have always wondered if I should approach her and express my desire to continue with our relationship and I am happy I have not. That whole mystery is what keeps this a very special relationship.