Our Little Secret

Story Info
A sibling vignette.
1.1k words
4.18
53.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody in this story is under 18 years old.

*****

I turned, hearing the door open, groaning quietly a moment later when I saw her legs, bare, save for a pair of platform sandals, the beige straps accentuating her already pretty feet. She'd gone to get her nails done, and from what I could see, she'd treated herself to a pedicure. Her toes, as always, looked perfect, the vivid red polish contrasting her ivory skin.

She stopped near my own feet, where they emerged from beneath her car. I continued my struggle with the last of three starter bolts, my gaze on her feet.

"How's it coming, big boy?"

She'd been using that pet name for me for the past couple years, and I still hadn't tired of it. Probably never would. "Fine." I grunted, finally breaking loose the bolt. "Should be done in about twenty or thirty minutes."

She squatted down then, my gaze going from her toes to her panties as they came into view. From my perspective, laying on my back, they could have been either bikinis or a thong. Either way, though, they had the same effect; I felt a stirring in my balls.

Her brow twitched. "Not supposed to be looking there, big boy," she said, her tone low and unbelievably sexy.

"Sorry." I moved my gaze back to her toes. "Pretty."

"Too dark, too light?"

I shook my head. "Perfect."

She smiled. "You're so easy to please."

I shrugged. "I think you look fantastic in pretty much any color, so..."

Her gaze dropped to my chest then trailed down to the growing bulge in my pants. "Have I told you how sexy you look when you're working on cars?"

I laughed softly. "Feel free to tell me again."

She raked her nails up my calf to my knee, making me shiver. Not surprisingly, her fingernails matched her toenails. One of the things that set her apart from most of the women I knew was that her nails were all her own. At about a quarter of an inch long, they looked sexy as hell, whether painted or au naturale. They looked sexiest, though, when her fingers were wrapped around my cock, stroking it up and down, slowly, teasing me.

I met her gaze. "Hm?"

She smiled knowingly. "I said, you can't keep staring at me like that."

"Can't help it." My gaze moved to her panties again. "I'm having naughty thoughts again."

She shook her head, teasing my thigh. "I just took care of you this morning."

"You want this thing running, you'd better stop that."

She made a face but removed her hand. My gaze went back to her toes and she chuckled. "You are too much. What is it with you and my toes?"

"They're cute. Sexy... Incredibly sexy."

She shook her head. "Gonna take you out to dinner tonight to thank you for fixing my car."

I met her gaze. "You don't have to do that."

She rested her hand on my knee. "I want to. You, me, a booth at Marelli's, a bottle of wine..."

"Sounds nice."

She smiled. "Tell me what you want me to wear."

I shook my head. "Anything your little heart desires." Her brow went up. I said, "You look good in anything."

"Flatterer."

"You know I'm right."

"Stop looking down there," she whispered.

"I can't."

Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she held my gaze. "You make me wet when you look at me that way," she murmured.

"Naughty girl."

Her gaze dropped to the bulge in my pants and a moment later she ran her hand up my thigh, slowly. She drew a fingertip along the length, making it twitch. "Big," she murmured.

"Hard."

"Come here," she said, her voice growing husky.

"You're a troublemaker, you know that, right?"

"I just want a kiss, baby," she said, squeezing me, making me moan.

I'm good at many things, but denying her isn't one of them. I eased my way out and sat up, her hand still gripping me. She brought her other hand out, pulling the back of her finger over my jaw, her gaze on my lips. "Handsome boy," she whispered, her lips moving closer. I moaned at the contact, my cock twitching in her hand when she slid her tongue against mine. "So nice," she murmured, breaking the kiss. She moved her lips to my ear. "If you're a good boy, I might let you suck on my toes tonight."

I moaned, wanting nothing more than to touch her, to take her in my arms and pull her close. She's one of the most feminine women I know; her scent, her soft skin, her gentle curves, her pretty eyes... everything about her is sexy. And she knew just what to say to get me excited. I sought out her lips again for a long, slow kiss that left us both moaning.

She pulled away, her eyes meeting mine. She cupped my cheek, brushing her thumb over my lip. "Maybe I'll even let you have me without a condom," she said, barely above a whisper.

My eyes slid closed. I wanted to feel her against my bare skin in the worst way, to feel her sugary walls squeezing me, milking me. I wanted to throb inside of her naked pussy so bad I could taste it.

She placed a last, lingering kiss on my lips, squeezing my cock one last time before standing. She pulled her skirt down, making herself presentable, her gaze on mine. "Gonna head in."

I nodded.

She took a step back. "You're so fucking sexy."

I chuckled, my head shaking. "Go look in the mirror."

She shook her head, her gaze dropping to my lap. "Save that for me."

We both knew I would. I had no desire to stray. Although I'd been with other women before her, none were anywhere near as sexy or as loving as her. "I will."

I watched her as she turned and walked up the steps. She turned to look over her shoulder at the top, blowing me a kiss. I shook my head, amused.

I'd just rolled back under her car when I heard a car pull into the driveway. A glance told me it was my mother.

She stooped down to meet my gaze, offering me a smile. "Would you do me a favor when you're finished?"

"Sure."

"I think I have a tail light out on my car."

I nodded. "I'll look at it."

She smiled again. "Sweet boy. Is your sister here?"

"Mmhm. She just went in."

She nodded and I watched, my head shaking, as she walked toward the steps. My sister definitely got her beauty from our mother.

#