Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd blackmail your own mother?" She said not believing her only son would do that to her. "I was thinking more that we could do something nice for each other." "It's the same thing!"

"Not really... I love you!" "OH MY GOD!" Linda exclaimed, "Son's don't do what you're thinking with their moms!"

Matt smiled at her and said, "Nobody forced you to fuck the pool guy. At least I'm trying to keep it in the family."

Linda had no response to that one. She couldn't believe what was happening to her!

She watched as her son pulled his T-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. In horror she watched him pull his trunks down and his huge hard penis began to elongate and thicken.

He stepped out of his suit and then came toward her. She stood there locked in shock as her son came up and put his arms around her back and finished untying her top. His warm hard dick touching her bare tummy.

He pulled her top off and started to fondle her boobs and told her, "I promise I'll destroy that video the day before dad comes home."

Linda tried one last time to end the insanity.

"Please Matt don't make me do this!" "I don't have any choice mom." "Are you high on drugs?" Linda asked and shivered as her son's thumbs teased her nipples.

"No, but I want you so bad it hurts."

Linda stood still as her son bent down and began to lick her left nipple until it was hard. As much as she hated what he was doing it would be worse if Frank saw the video. She wanted to save her marriage in spite of what was happening.

Matt sucked her right nipple into his mouth and loved the texture and taste of it. When he finished his mom just stood there like a statue with her wet nipples nice and hard.

Linda kept her eyes closed as her son pushed her down sitting on the bed. Then he pushed her gently to her back.

"OH MY GOD!" Linda thought as Matt began to pull her bikini bottoms down her legs, "My son is really going to fuck me!"

Matt stood there looking down at his mom lying across the bed. She had a little rectangular patch of pubes above the sexiest pussy lips he'd ever seen before. He picked up one of her nice legs and put her foot flat on the mattress, then the other one. Admiring the view of her lying there like a big "M" her boobs nice and round with perfect looking nipples.

Matt slowly ran his hands down the smooth insides of her thighs, down towards her pussy that was his for the taking. He never would have given the video to his dad, even if his mom had refused and told him to go ahead. He loved her too much for that.

The pills had made him insane with lust and his mom was so beautiful!

Matt got on his knees in front of her pussy and smelled deeply, loving the musky scent of her.

Linda felt his hot breath on her pussy before she felt his tongue.

"No Matt...please don't do this." She pleaded one last time with him. "I have to mom!"

Linda felt Matt's tongue slip between her folds and she let out a groan of remorse for having fucked the pool man and caused the whole mess. Her son's tongue began to slide up and down her slit searching for the most sensitive spots.

Matt had always loved to eat pussy. He'd had a couple of different girlfriends each teach him how to get the most out of a woman. It was a huge turn on licking his mom's wonderful tasting twat.

Linda tried to fight the feeling her clit was sending as it was tugged, licked, and sucked on. It wasn't much use. Her body didn't care if it was her son stimulating it or not! After a few minutes she was moaning as two fingers slid in and out of her vagina. The tongue never stopped teasing her clit.

Matt loved how wet and hot the inside of her vagina felt. He pulled out a wet finger and rubbed her little anus with it. Loving how his mom squirmed and moaned even louder. He went back to licking and sucking her clit some more and she suddenly moaned and bucked her hips against his wet mouth. Groaning and thrashing around as she had an orgasm.

Matt got up and leaned over his mom, rubbing the big end of his penis in her warm folds. It was hot and wet as he pushed the tip just inside.

Linda was still having aftershocks in her crotch as her son crawled up on top of her. She felt the dull end of his penis at her opening and then it pushed inside of her.

"OH MY GOD!" She moaned as the long thick shaft followed a second later. It slid all the way up inside of her until she felt his big warm balls against her.

Matt's warm breath in her ear saying, "Your pussy feels so fucking good!" as his cock started to slid in and out of her.

Matt couldn't believe how warm and wet the inside of his mom's cunt felt! He pushed her to the center of the bed and pushed her knees towards her ears. And started driving his big long shaft in and out and it felt like heaven.

"Oh MY GOD!" Linda moaned as the huge stiff cock slammed in and out of her.

The sex seemed to go on forever and she'd long since given up hope of not responding. Her body betrayed her by having several more orgasms before she heard her son groaning in her ear when he had his orgasm.

"OH FUCK I LOVE YOU!" Her son groaned, and she felt his cock start jerking and spurting all the way up inside of her vagina.

"AHH YEAH!" He yelled, as he unloaded several more hard spurts.

With her legs spread wide around his narrow waste Linda had a huge orgasm as her son's long thick cock continued to spurt warm semen in her. Linda's pussy... with a mind of its own clamped down hard around it each time it jerked and spurt. Making Linda groan even louder from the sensations.

When it was over Matt kissed his mom on the lips and told her how much he loved her. She didn't kiss him back so he pulled out and got off the bed. She didn't move and just lay there with her lungs heaving and her body flushed pink like her swollen pussy lips.

Matt covered her up with a blanket. He bent down and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Thanks mom, I'll be taking care of the pool and you from now on."

Matt left her, and when the bedroom door clicked shut Linda opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. Tears slowly ran down from them like the warm semen that started to ooze from her vagina.

"This is all my fault!" She thought, "How could I have been so stupid?"

Linda loved her son more than anything in the world, but she didn't want to be having sex with him either!

At last Linda got up and headed for her bathroom to clean up, "This is insane!" she thought as she washed her body clean in the shower, "And there's nothing I can do about it until Frank gets home!"

Then it occurred to her, "Unless I can find that video and delete it!"

Linda spent every free minute the kids were gone looking for the video. But she never did find it.

The next day she was nervous.

Linda felt safe that Em was still home getting ready for school. So she got dressed in her work clothes. Black skirt, white blouse, and black jacket. She picked up her portfolio holder and headed downstairs for some coffee and breakfast.

As she walked down the stairs she smelled bacon and eggs, with the aroma of coffee mixed in.

She put her papers on the stairs and walked around to see her son busy cooking! He even had on an apron which looked ridiculous considering his huge muscled body. Baggy shorts with high top sneakers and no socks, a muscle shirt stretched tight over his chiseled back and chest like it would rip open at any moment.

"Hey mom, sit down and have some coffee." He told her cheerfully and brought her a cup.

She sat down wondering what was going on?

"Hey, the foods almost done." And back to the kitchen he went.

Linda sipped her coffee and just watched him. He didn't seem like anything at all had happened the night before. And that made her wonder if he really was on some kind of drugs.

A minute or two later he was bringing her a plate with eggs cooked the way she liked, bacon and toast. He had a napkin and silver wear in the other hand.

"Here you need a good breakfast before work." "Thank you?" she said suspiciously, "Where's Em?" "Oh she ate already and left for school...something about needing to finish some project."

Linda hung her jacket over the back of a chair and ate. Surprised that it was really good! She didn't know that her son could even cook. She kept glancing at him as he scurried around the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes and pans. It was pretty amazing that he was so agile for being a huge guy.

"I'm going to get that pool cleaned out after I get back from school and the gym." He told her as he dried the clean counters with one of her best towels. She didn't bother to correct him because it looked like he was doing a good job of it.

Linda picked up her plate and carried it into the kitchen and gave it to Matt. He went about putting it in the dishwasher as she poured herself another cup of coffee. She turned to watch him and sipped it.

"There all done!" Matt told her as he took off the apron and hung it in the pantry. "Thank you for cleaning up." She told him as he came over and took a drink out of his own cup. "No problem, I promised dad I'd take care of things around here and I thought I'd better start doing it."

Linda was wondering to herself who had taken her son and replaced him with the stranger in her kitchen.

"That's very nice of you." "Yeah, I guess I'm the man of the house until dad gets back."

Linda sat her cup down, "Thanks again, I better get to work."

As she started to go past her he stood in her way smiling. "Let me by Matt, I'm going to be late." "You own the place you can be as late as you want mom." "What do you want?" Linda asked knowing already what he wanted from her.

"I promised dad I'd take care of you too."

With that he picked her up by the hips as easy as lifting a feather and sat her in the corner of the granite counter top with her shoulders leaning back against the kitchen cupboards.

His hand slid up under her skirt, and followed her bare leg up to her crotch.

"Matt put me back down!" Linda demanded, "I don't have time for this right now!" "Not until I finish my breakfast." He replied.

He picked up her legs and spread them putting her feet on each counter. Her skirt rose up revealing her panties and she had to lean back with both arms to keep from her head hitting the cupboard.

"What are you talking about?" "I want your pussy for breakfast."

In horror she watched him pull the crotch of her panties to the side and stick his face between her legs.

"OH MY GOD! Let me down!" She groaned but it was already too late.

Matt began to lick and suck on her clit and she had no way to jump down. Next a finger slid up in her vagina and he continued to eat her as his finger fucked her now wet hole.

Linda couldn't believe it was happening again so soon. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back in the corner of the cabinets and a moan escaped her lips. Soon she was groaning as a second finger joined the first. Twirling around inside her vagina like the tip of his tongue on her clit.

Linda knew she was going to cum again and struggled to hold it back. But it was no use when a wet slippery finger slid up her anus. The other one still in her vagina and they both began to fuck her at the same time!

Then hot wet suction on her clit and she exploded yelling loudly as her whole body shook from the intensity.

She didn't even notice him pull his shorts off. She was still shivering when the big round tip of Matt's penis found her quivering and leaking opening.

"Now it's my turn!" She heard him say and that big hard dick slid up her wet twat. "OOOohhh AHHhhhhh OOOhhhhhhhh!" Linda moaned as her son started to thrust in and out.

She felt hands undoing the buttons of her blouse but all she could do was moan. Then her bra came loose and big strong hands held both her boobs tight as the thrust got stronger and faster.

The thrusting only stopped long enough for Matt to lean over and suck hard on each of her nipples. Then the thrusting began again. Her son standing between her legs pumping his big hard cock back and forth in her pussy.

Linda groaned loudly, her son's penis was unusually large just like the rest of him. Even bigger than her husbands who wasn't little at all. Pumped full of steroids it was hard as steel, thrusting deep inside of her over and over again.

She held on tight as her head banged into the cupboards a few times. She could hear Matt grunting as he fucked her really hard and fast.

"YEAH, YEAH...I'm going to FUCKING CUM!

Matt drove it all the way up his mom's hot cunt 6 more times before he exploded inside of her.

Yelling loudly as he pressure-washed the insides of her pussy with hot streams of semen.

Linda felt it and instantly had another huge orgasm whether she wanted to or not. Her nipples being pinched hard as her son forgot his own strength during his orgasm.

Matt stopped Cumming and moaning at last and Linda's orgasm had left her panting hard. Her vagina still twitching around the huge dick inside of her.

Matt slowly pulled out and pulled the crotch of her panties back over her pussy. He picked her up and stood her on her feet. Linda was still sort of foggy as Matt put her bra back in place and buttoned her blouse. He smoothed down her skirt and then stepped back.

"There good as new!"

Linda just looked at him on unsteady legs. He was smiling at her, his big wet cock hanging down over his balls as he pulled his baggy shorts back up.

He came over and she didn't resist when he held her and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you! I hope you have a great day! I need to get to the gym before class." And he left carrying his gym bag out the door.

Linda still in a daze from the massive orgasm she'd had, picked up her papers and went out into the garage for her car. Every few steps her sensitive clit kept sending little sparks through her body. She drove to work trying to deny how much she'd enjoyed it.

"I haven't been fucked like that in years!" She thought, and then hated herself for having thought it.

And so it went on. For the rest of the week Emily left early for school and Matt made Linda breakfast. Eggs and bacon, or pancakes and sausages.

They'd eat breakfast together and then her son would undress her and fuck her however he felt like. The table, the sofa, once even against the cold stainless steel door of the refrigerator!

He seemed to be insatiable, and she found it impossible not to have multiple orgasms. Afterword's he'd politely help her get dressed before he left the house. Linda would then drive to work in a daze, not believing that it had happened again.

On Friday morning when she headed down the stairs for breakfast Linda felt her crotch already slippery wet in anticipation of what was going to happen. She knew her son was going to give her a nice hot breakfast and then his big hard cock. Whether she wanted it or not didn't matter as long as he had that video.

Linda was fully aroused by the time she got to the kitchen to only find a note on the counter instead what she'd been anticipating.

"Mom, sorry I couldn't make you breakfast. I have any early study group for finals. I'll make it up to you later. Love, Matt!"

Linda found herself oddly disappointed, and relived at the same time. Mixing up a bowl of cold cereal, she has a strange yearning for her son, even though he'd done un-mentionable things to her.

"I must be crazy!" She thought as she ate by herself, and wondered what he was going to do to make it up to her? Linda found herself fantasizing about how he would take her the next time. Maybe forcing her to suck his cock before he stuck it up her butt? "JUST STOP IT!" She said out loud as her mind kept thinking of wicked things her son might do to her.

All day long Linda found it hard to concentrate. She kept thinking about her son. He wasn't a little boy anymore. He was a full grown man, handsome and built like a piece of steel with those bulging muscles all over his body.

She found it exciting the way he would just take her whenever he felt like it. Stripping her clothes off and doing whatever he felt like to her. His rock hard body between her legs, thrusting and grunting as he fucked her like a wild man and Cumming in her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Linda said out loud when she realized she'd been day dreaming. Her right hand had been up under her skirt rubbing her pussy!

Glad that she worked alone Linda got up and poured a cup of hot coffee. Tried to clear her head and then went back to work trying to reconcile the latest pile of documents from her client Ted's market.

When Matt got out of school he was mentally exhausted from study and one final he'd taken. He started to drive to the gym but quickly stopped at the convenience store for 4 slices of pizza and a couple of drinks.

He turned the car around about 5 PM and headed for his mom's office.

Linda had just turned her sign to "Closed." When Matt appeared at the door with the drinks and food. She felt a rush of excitement as she unlocked the door and let him in.

"Hey mom, I brought us some food!"

Linda locked the door after he came in, "Thank God I'm starving!"

Matt followed her to her back room office and put the food down when she cleared the big stack of spreadsheets.

"I forgot to have lunch!" Linda said and grabbed a big slice. "Good thing I came by, I'm starving too."

Linda and Matt sat across from each other at her desk eating and drinking and talking about his school and her work.

"I probably need to stay late and finish this work." Linda told him pointing at the pile of paper. "Hey maybe I can help if you want it?" "Really?" "Sure."

"Okay, if you add up all these figures, I'll sort the receipts." "That sounds easy enough." Matt told her and grabbed the calculator. "I better call Em and tell her to find her own supper. This is going to take a while."

It did take a while...almost 3 hours before they finished.

Matt was even more mentally exhausted and sat on the small love seat along the wall as his mom filed away the papers.

The whole time Linda was putting the papers into files she kept wondering if Matt was going to throw her on the desk and use her. She was feeling really horny and hoping he would.

"Thanks so much for helping." She told him as she closed the metal filing cabinet, "That would have taken me twice as long by myself!" "Your welcome," Matt replied leaning back and resting his eyes, "I guess we ought to head home."

Linda wasn't expecting that, "I bet you are tired after all that school and my stuff?"

"Yeah, at least school will be over pretty soon."

Linda went over and sat down next to him on the love seat, "I really appreciate you helping me!"

Matt continued to lean back with his face up towards the ceiling. He had on his normal big baggy shorts and a muscle shirt, sneakers with no socks.

Linda couldn't believe what she did next, "That was really nice of you, maybe I should do something nice for you."

She sat up and turned towards him leaning over to give him a kiss. Her right hand went to the big bulge between his legs and grabbed his package through his shorts.

Matt was surprised and opened his eyes and turned towards her face. Then they kissed like lovers as his cock began to get hard from being caressed.

Without forcing her, Matt watched his mom pull his shorts down and off his size eleven sneakers. She pushed his knees apart and got in front of his crotch. Standing there on her knees unfastening her top.

Then she pulled her bra off and tossed it away before taking his big hard cock in one hand and pulled his shaft towards her head as she bent over. He moaned as she began to lick the big end.

Linda felt her pussy lips swelling between her legs and her clit began to feel hot as she took him in her mouth and began to suck her son's cock. Loving the taste and stroking his thick shaft up and down.