Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt let out little moans as he watched his topless mom sucking his cock. She kept pulling her auburn hair out of the way and bobbing up and down on his dick. He loved how hot she looked, her body was so perfect even if she was in her early forties.

"Damn, she is good!" Matt thought as his mom sucked and licked his cock and then even his balls.

Suddenly she stopped and stood up. Matt watched as she kicked off her flats and then pulled her dress pants and panties off. Standing there totally naked in front of him and smiling.

Linda looked at her son leaning back on the love seat. His hairless perfect body waiting for her. Just looking at him with that huge hard dick made her want to cum.

She straddled his hips on her knees and guided the tip of his penis to her wet opening. When it was just inside of her she put her hands on the back of the love seat and sunk down on it. Lower and lower as it pushed up inside as she filled herself with his long thick cock.

Matt groaned as she took his cock all the way up inside of her hot wet cunt. All the way until his balls were between the crack of her ass.

Linda immediately had a small orgasm from the deep penetration. She let out a soft moan and shivered as Matt's thumbs caressed her hard nipples.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and bent over to kiss him, "I love how you feel in me!" She whispered and then they began to kiss while she started to hump up and down.

Matt was so turned on by the change in his mom. He began to hump upwards when she humped down. Wet smacking sounds filled the room. Traces of musty scent from her wet pussy teasing his nose as he squeezed her nice soft boobs with both hands.

Linda was getting really turned on and let herself go, gave herself completely to him for the first time.

She was out of her mind with passion. Passion for her beautiful son, and rode his hard cock even faster. "Fuck me baby!....Oh YEAH you feel so GOOD!...Oooooh my GOD YES!......Fuck mommy's hot cunt!"

Matt felt his mom's hands squeeze his big shoulders hard as she threw her head back and let out a huge yell. Her pussy going tight around his dick and giving little pulses as her orgasm exploded through her body.

Linda was on fire! And she kept humping him wanting all of him.

Matt was getting really turned on and started to thrust upwards harder and faster himself.

Linda's breath was coming fast and he could feel her words on his lips.

"I want you to cum...Oh GOD!....Give it to meeee...yeah yeah oh YEAH....Cum in mommy's pussy baby!"

Matt had always tried to do what his mom told him as a boy, and he did what she wanted that time as well.

Ten quick hard thrust upwards and he exploded, sending big spurts of semen up into her quivering body.

Linda let out a moan when she felt his hot cum spurting deep inside of her. She sat all the way down to his balls and had another orgasm as the big hard cock throbbed and spurt in her.

Grinding her hips forward and backwards and moaning in ecstasy as he pinched and pulled on her sensitive nipples.

Matt had never had such an emotional and physical orgasm before! He was left in awe as his mom smiled at him, "You better say you love me after that." She teased.

"God I love you so much!" He told her, and they kissed long and hot until his penis went soft inside her.

Linda got off him as it slipped out. Cum dripped out of her and fell on his belly as she giggled.

"Come on let's get cleaned up and go home."

Matt followed her to the bathroom still in shock over the change in her. He'd never thought she would want him as much as he'd wanted her. When he got home he deleted the video of her and the pool man, as well as the copies he'd hidden in the garage.

Linda was just as shocked and a little embarrassed by the way she'd acted. She went to bed wondering what had happened to make her go so crazy for her son. Then she worried about what was going to happen when her husband came back.

"This has to stay our little secret forever!" She told her self over and over again.

A few days later, just about two weeks before Em graduated Matt remembered to check the security videos.

He almost didn't review it but at the last minute decided to do what his dad had told him. It took quite a while even on fast forward but he did it and got a huge surprise at the end!

The time stamp was from the night he'd helped his mom work late. It appeared his little sister took advantage of them being gone to have some fun on her own.

Em and her boyfriend and some other guy Matt had never seen before sat in a little circle by the pool passing a pipe.

"Smoking a little weed baby sis?" Matt said as he watched them getting high.

That wasn't the worst of it though. Matt watched later as all three ended up naked with the guys chasing Em around the pool. She let them catch her and it wasn't long before she was on her knees sucking her boyfriend's cock. Then she turned and sucked the other guys dick as well.

"Well you little slut!" Matt said out loud to the monitor.

His picture perfect little sister was putting on a show that would have made a porn movie proud! He stared in disbelief as Em took it doggy style while she sucked a cock at the same time!

He never got to see the rest because the disc ran out of room. He cut the video and saved it before erasing the disc and putting it back.

Stunned he sat there blaming himself for spending so much time with his mom. He was supposed to take care of them both and he'd failed by forgetting Emily. His steroid use had gone up, and it seemed perfectly reasonable to him that he was going to have to do something about Em.

Matt loaded the video on his phone and promised himself he'd have a little talk with her the next time they were alone.