Our Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

Derek eventually pushed himself up to look down on Alex's smiling face. He could feel his cock shrinking and felt bad she didn't cum. His long face made her frown.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asked with a concerned look.

"You didn't cum. I've came twice and you haven't," he averted his eyes.

"Don't be sorry," she smiled brightly, "You made me feel wonderful. I love you Derek. Don't ever feel ashamed when we have sex."

"But I wanted you to cum too. What can I do...?"

Alex lifted his chin so he'd see her serious expression, "Are you really gonna feel bad that I didn't cum?"

He nodded bashfully.

"Alright then," she was smiling again, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course..."

"Do you wanna cum again?"

"Well...yeah...but what about...?"

"Don't worry...I'll make us both cum," she said confidently, "Roll over onto your back."

He did as she asked.

"Now put this under your butt," she gave him the pillow she had under her.

Derek looked concerned but complied. He was getting nervous about what she had in mind. Alex reached for the bottle of lube and applied more to her cock. She saw the frightened look in her brother's eyes when she squirted more lube into her hand. It was now clear to Derek what she was about to do and he was scared. Her finger in his ass was one thing. It felt good but it was also embarrassing. He didn't think he was gay but now he wasn't sure. Part of him wanted to run but another part wanted to give himself to Alex's experienced care.

"You trust me, right?" seeing the doubt in his eyes.

He swallowed hard but nodded.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Derek," she smiled warmly, "I'll promise you three things. I promise to go slow and be gently. I promise to stop the instant you tell me to and I promise to cum for you. In the process I'm gonna do my best to make you cum again in a way that'll blow your mind."

Her words were comforting and he didn't feel as scared but Derek was obviously very nervous. He wanted to see and feel Alex cum but the method was completely foreign to him. Her smiling face helped ease his tension.

"Now take a deep breath then let it out slow," she said, circling his puckered opening with her finger tip, "Just relax."

When she felt the resistance in his sphincter slacken, Alex pushed her finger in. Derek immediately clamped down on her invading digit. She didn't move until he relaxed then pushed in further.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...it stung at first...but...but I'm okay," he breathed.

She slid her finger in and out, tickling his prostate in the process causing him to jerk and twitch. Once he appeared comfortable with what she was doing Alex added a second finger. It took Derek less time to get accustom to being stretched a little more and the more pressure she applied to his P-spot, the more pre-cum leaked from his throbbing cock. Adding a third finger made him wince but he recovered quickly. She twisted and thrust her fingers in and out to ensure he was ready for the next step. She removed her fingers and sat back, nervously stroking her own cock. She'd fucked a couple of guys in the past but Derek was different. He was special to her and she didn't want it to be a bad experience for him.

"Are you ready?"

He nodded.

"Remember, relax," she instructed.

Alex moved over him, placing the head of her stiff cock at his opening. It was hot and it made her hot too. She watched his face while applying pressure to his opening. It slowly yielded and she popped in. His eyes pinched shut and he clenched his teeth. Alex froze, waiting for him to relax. When he did she eased in deeper. She felt him convulse then moan.

"That felt weird," he exhaled.

"Weird good or weird bad?"

"You hit that spot in me again but it felt different than when you used your fingers. Your cock is harder and bigger than your fingers so the sensation was more...intense; definitely weird but good," he smiled at her.

Alex smiled back, relieved she hadn't hurt him. She swayed her hips side to side making him gasp again. The look of surprise and pleasure in her brother's eyes made Alex very happy. She leaned forward and pressed her warm full lips to his as she hilted herself in his ass. They both moaned. Her firm breasts mashed into his chest making her rock hard nipples gouge his flesh. After all the buildup to this moment, Alex was feeling the early stages of her impending orgasm so she decided to focus on Derek first, knowing she'd cum very soon anyway and hopefully he would too.

Sitting up, Alex held her brother's legs open, pushing them toward his shoulders. She made short precise strokes aimed at his prostate. In his current position, she was hitting the mark expertly. Derek was bucking and moaning driving Alex ever closer to her own release. She'd underestimated her ability to control herself and beat Derek to the finish. She slammed her hips forward with a guttural shriek, pumping his ass full of her cum.

"OH...Fuck...Yes! You made me cum," she cried, bucking her hips, "You're so fucking sexy baby...so fucking sexy."

Derek was so caught off guard by his sister's sudden orgasm and how she was speaking to him, that he didn't orgasm himself. The warmth filling him was a pleasurably odd sensation and seeing Alex writhing in ecstasy was a fair trade for not cumming himself. He wanted to please her at that moment more than have an orgasm.

"You're amazing...Derek," she panted, kissing him frantically, "Your sexy...ass is so...fucking tight...Mmmmm...I'm so fucking horny..."

Alex had stopped ejaculating but her hips continued to thrust. Derek could feel her cock was still hard as steel, stabbing into him as she lay there panting. She grabbed his face and kissed him aggressively. Her tongue probed his mouth as she ground against him. He was surprised by her primal assault but aroused as well. He didn't mind being taken by her. She broke off their kiss and yanked her cock out of his ass, tossing his right leg across his body.

"Turn over!" she demanded, pushing him toward the center of the bed, "Get on your hands and knees!"

The urgency in her voice and the dominance she was exhibiting was really turning him on. Derek had barely gotten into position when Alex was behind him, plunging her stiff cock back into his ass. He grunted and she pounded him hard and fast. She had a firm grip on his hips with her sparkling turquoise fingernails digging into his flesh. She pressed a hand into his back causing him to arch. Shifting her angle, Alex hammered away at Derek's prostate. He groaned as tremors rolled through his body.

Her savage thrusting and Derek's positive response was about to make Alex cum again. She maintained her focus on him as her orgasm crashed over her like a wave. She screamed but kept up her pounding. Derek was hit by the throbbing of Alex's pistoning cock shooting liquid heat against his battered prostate. His body quaked when the first jet of his hot cum sprayed beneath him. He moaned every time he fired a pearly rope onto his sheets.

When they were both spent, Derek collapsed onto his cum soaked bed with his sister still on his back. They were panting and sweating, basking in the afterglow of their incestuous act. Alex continued rocking her hips but Derek reached back and got a firm hold of her ass cheeks, halting her movements. His tender ass needed a break.

"Mmmmm...You can hold my ass like that as long as you want," Alex mumble exhaustedly.

They both chuckled. It took several minutes for Alex's cock to shrink and slip from Derek's pummeled backside but he didn't release her.

"If you let go of my ass I'll get my sweaty body off your back."

"Who says I want you to do that?"

Lifting her cheek from his shoulder, Alex nipped Derek's ear then whispered, "You're amazing Derek. You're so fucking sexy...I just want to eat you up!"

"You're pretty amazing yourself," he blushing from her praise, "By the way, what happened to, 'I promise to go slow and be gentle?' That last bit was anything but slow or gentle."

Derek let go of her ass allowing Alex slid off his back. He turned over to face his sister. She looked at him apologetically, cheeks flushed.

"I'm sorry about that. You drive me crazy...I couldn't control myself."

"So it's my fault," he teased then kissed her, "I didn't say it wasn't hot but I think I'm gonna have a hard time sitting for a while." They both laughed then kissed again.

"We should get cleaned up," she said running a finger over his cum slick belly, "Then I'll help you change your sheets."

They got up and stripped off the bedding before heading to the bathroom to shower. They washed each other and kissed frequently. The sibling lovers remained in the shower until the water began to run cold. After drying off, they returned to Derek's room and put fresh sheets on his bed.

"I want to spend the night with you," Alex said with sadness in her voice, "but that wouldn't be a good idea."

"I know..." Derek was equally saddened at the thought of being alone that night; Alex hugged him fiercely.

"I want to wake up in your arms so badly. I want to feel your cock growing hard pressed between my ass cheeks. I want you to fuck me then stay in bed with me all day," Alex spoke softly, "I love you Derek...as a brother and a lover."

"I love you too."

Alex released him, said good night and left. She didn't want to cry in front of him. Derek closed his door and went to bed. He was asleep within minutes. The next morning he awoke fearing all that had occurred last night was nothing more than a dream but seeing the wadded up sheets in his hamper verified all that he remembered was real.

Derek got up, put on some gym shorts and went to the bathroom. When he was done he opened the door and found Alex standing in front of him. She gave him an odd smile then looked down the hall toward their parents' room. The door was closed so she pushed her brother back into the bathroom for a good morning kiss then shoved him back out into the hallway.

Derek went to his room with a smile and put on a robe to go downstairs for breakfast. His mother was at the stove in her robe, making scrambled eggs as he sat down at the table.

"Good morning Mom!" he said in a cheery voice.

She glanced over her shoulder, "Good morning young man."

Her tone was far less cheery. In fact it sounded very upset. His mind started racing as the thought his mother knew what he and Alex did the previous night. He waited for her to explode in fury.

"I know what you did last night," she said, putting the eggs in a serving bowl, "You didn't hide it very well."

'Oh shit!' he thought, 'I'm fucked. Alex and I are both fucked.'

She placed the eggs on the table and gave him a menacing glare. Just then Alex appeared.

"Good morning Cathy," Alex said, standing behind her brother's chair.

"Good morning Alex," his mother replied in a very welcoming and happy tone, "The coffee is just about ready."

Her threatening gaze returned to him, "So are you gonna tell me who you invited over for pizza and beer?"

'The beer bottles in the family room!' Derek panicked, 'we didn't get rid of them before we...'

"The beers were mine," Alex admitted.

"I thought you went out on a date last night," Cathy challenged.

"Well...I did but...he turned out to be a real jerk to me..." giving Cathy a knowing look while raising her eyebrows.

Cathy understood what Alex was implying but didn't want to let Derek know his sister's secret, even though he already knew, "Oh...Sorry to hear that."

"I came home early and Derek offered to order a pizza and watch movies with me. I got a little carried away drinking beer trying to drown my sorrows..."

Cathy cocked an eyebrow, "Then why was there two open bottles in the family room; one on the coffee table and the other on the end table? And two empties in the trash?"

"I let Derek have one," Alex quickly replied, "but the rest were mine."

Cathy grimaced, giving Alex a skeptical look then turning to her son, "Well I don't want you drinking any alcohol until you're twenty-one, is that clear mister?"

Derek bowed his head and nodded.

"It's a good thing I found them or your father would've blown a gasket," she stated, putting a platter of bacon and some toast down next to the eggs, "Help yourself to some breakfast, I'm going to wake your father."

Alex poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down next to her brother. She could see a look of relief in his eyes which probably matched her own.

Once his mother was out of earshot, Derek leaned close to Alex, "Holy Shit...I thought she knew about what we did."

"So did I," Alex placed her hand on his thigh then whispered, "Don't worry, that'll be our little secret."

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers