Our Little Secret

Story Info
Daddy and Babygirl's Secret.
3.3k words
3.86
21.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this is a "Daddy Dom" story. Characters are not related, and there is no incest in this story.

*

It was an early weekday morning. Daddy had to be at work earlier than I did and that was ok. I knew I would see him at the office before my first shift and at lunch time. Daddy came into my room and told me to move over. I scooted over and Daddy climbed under the covers. I laid my head on Daddy's chest and giggled a little.

"What, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"Daddy needs to shave." I answered as I ran my hand over his chest and stomach.

"Yes, Daddy does need to shave." Daddy responded as I laid back down.

I pulled the covers back up and curled up against Daddy. But Daddy quickly pushed the covers back down and placed my hand on his cock. I started to stroke his cock slowly and Daddy moaned quietly. I picked up the pace a bit and Daddy let out a slightly louder moan. I gently bit my lower lip as I picked up the pace and tightened my grip around his cock.

"I think Babygirl wants Daddy's cock." Daddy stated.

"Hmm yes Daddy." I answered.

"Good girl. You may." Daddy stated.

I took Daddy's cock in my mouth and started to suck and lick his hardening cock. I moaned around him as I bobbed up and down. Daddy put his hands on my head and I felt him relax. I wanted nothing more than to please Daddy. I enjoyed having Daddy's cock in my mouth. The more I sucked and licked him the wetter my pussy became.

Daddy moaned with pleasure. I wanted more of Daddy's cock, but I wanted it deep inside my pussy. I slowly let Daddy's cock slide out of mouth and I crawled up and kissed Daddy. Daddy kissed me back as he stroked his cock.

"I think Babygirl wants Daddy's cock somewhere else." Daddy stated.

"Yes I do Daddy." I answered before grabbing a condom.

I opened the gold wrapper and took out the condom. I managed to figure out the tip of the condom in the dark and unrolled it onto Daddy's hard cock. I squeezed the base of his cock as made sure the condom was securely in place. I grinned at Daddy as I bit my lower lip.

Daddy moved so he was on his knees and behind me. He had me lay face down, arms at my side and my ass up for him. Daddy stroked his cock before sliding into my tight, wet pussy. Daddy moaned as he felt my tightness around his hard shaft. I moaned at the feeling of being filled by Daddy.

"Mommy can't know about this Babygirl, ok." Daddy stated.

"Yes Daddy. I know." I responded.

Daddy started to fuck my pussy. I knew I needed to be as quiet as possible so brother would hear us and tattle on us.

"Babygirl is so tight. Daddy loves your tight little pussy Babygirl." Daddy grunted.

"It's only for Daddy." I quietly cried out in pleasure.

"Good girl." Daddy stated.

Daddy started to pick up the pace. He grabbed both my wrists so that my arms were behind my back and he fucked my tight, wet pussy harder and harder.

"Yes, Daddy!" I cried out over and over again but making sure I didn't get too loud.

"Oh yes, Babygirl." Daddy called out as he picked up the pace.

"May I cum Daddy?" I asked.

"Oh yes Babygirl!" Daddy grunted.

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy! Yes, Daddy!" I called out quietly as I came hard.

"Yes Babygirl! Uggghhhh!" Daddy grunted as he came at the same time.

Daddy pulled out and we both collapsed on my bed. Daddy had to get up and get ready for work as did I. We both got ready for work and I made his coffee and got my lunch ready to go. Daddy left for work and I left shortly after him as I wanted to stop for breakfast before my first shift.

My work day went by quickly as usual. I got home and of course everyone except for brother was home. We ate dinner and I finished up mine and Daddy's laundry. I had to admit I was pretty tired after all that and just wanted to curl up and sleep. I stayed up as long as I could before telling Daddy I wanted to go to bed. Daddy put me to bed and I quickly fell asleep.

Over the next few days our days went on as usual, Mommy didn't know any better what had happened between Daddy and I. Daddy and went about our normal routines. One night, Mommy announced that she had to go out of town for an event. Brother was also going to be gone that same weekend hunting or something. I honestly wasn't paying much attention to the conversation.

That night after getting ready for bed and taking my meds, Daddy came in and closed my door. It was time for our bedtime routine. Daddy sat down on the side of my bed, and sat next to him and smiled sweetly at him. Daddy placed a hand on my thigh and my panties were instantly wet.

"You were rather quiet at dinner tonight. Everything ok, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Daddy asked.

"Yes. I was just lost in my thoughts." I answered.

"Ah ok. You know mommy and brother will be gone the same weekend right?" Daddy asked.

"Yes I know Daddy." I answered.

"That weekend we will have plenty of time to play and have our fun." Daddy responded.

"We will?" I asked.

"Yes, Babygirl. We will. Daddy wants your mouth wrapped around my cock again. Daddy also wants to feel your tight little pussy all around my cock milking all my cum." Daddy answered.

"Hmmm I want that too Daddy. But what would happen if Mommy found out?" I asked.

"I don't know and I don't want to find out. So this between us will be our little secret, ok?" Daddy answered.

"Ok Daddy." I responded. "I can keep our fun a secret."

"Good girl. Now it's bedtime for Daddy and bedtime for Babygirl." Daddy stated.

We said our good nights and went to bed. I couldn't wait until we had the house to ourselves. Just the thought of it was making me wet. I knew that Daddy and I would have a few days here and there where we could have our fun without Mommy or brother knowing. I looked at our family calendar and saw that Mommy had a lot of meetings and appointments between that night and the weekend that she and brother would be gone. I smiled and thought of ways that Daddy and I could have fun.

Over the next three weeks, Daddy and I managed to sneak away many times to have fun. I met up with Daddy at work and while he sat at his desk and worked on papers, I crawled under the desk and sucked his cock until there were no more employees walking in or out of the building. Daddy then took me into the back room and locked the door. He had me sit up on the counter and he slid his fingers into my pussy before eating my pussy until I came hard in his mouth. Daddy then fucked me good and hard before sending me home.

Some nights I'm surprised brother didn't say anything when I walked into the house later than usual or in something different than what I left the house in. There were nights my hair was an absolute mess and I had cum stains on my shirt, but I guess he was oblivious to the little details not that I wanted him to know. I actually got a kick out of him not knowing what was going on.

Soon it was the weekend that Daddy and I were going to have all to ourselves. Brother left Thursday night after work and mommy left super early Friday morning. I didn't hear her leave as I was still asleep. I only knew she was gone as Daddy had come into my room and climbed under covers with me.

I snuggled up to Daddy after seeing it was only 4am. I needed a few more hours sleep to be coherent. Daddy held me and I drifted back to sleep. The next thing I knew I woke up to Daddy's fingers on my clit moving in a circular motion. I moaned at the sensation and knew it was going to be a very good morning.

"Good morning Babygirl." Daddy stated as he picked up the pace.

"Hmmmmm. Good morning, Daddy." I responded.

"Someone is all wet for Daddy." Daddy stated as he slid two fingers inside my pussy.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Only for you Daddy!" I moaned.

"Good girl. I want you to cum for Daddy. I want you to cum hard for Daddy." Daddy stated as he got up on his knees and spread my legs apart while tossing the covers to the foot of the bed.

"Yes Daddy! Please make me cum for you!" I begged as he worked his fingers deep inside my pussy.

"Daddy loves to hear his Babygirl beg to cum!" Daddy stated as he leaned down and sucked my already sensitive clit.

"Yes, Daddy!!" I moaned loudly.

"Babygirl wants to cum?" Daddy asked.

"Please, Daddy! I want to cum for Daddy." I begged.

"Cum! Cum for Daddy!" Daddy ordered as he fingered my pussy harder and faster.

As soon as Daddy ordered me to cum, I came hard and all over Daddy's hand, my thighs and bed. Daddy smiled and kept on fingering my pussy. It wasn't long before I came again. Daddy knew I needed the release and that he was the only one I would release like that for. Daddy wiped most of the wetness off and then stuck his fingers in my mouth. I moaned at the taste on his fingers. Daddy stroked his already hard cock and slipped a condom on before moving me to the edge of my bed. My ass was almost hanging off the bed but it was right where he wanted me.

"I think Babygirl wants Daddy's cock, doesn't she?" Daddy asked as he rubbed and pinched my clit.

"Yes, Daddy!" I answered.

"Yes, Daddy, what?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy! I want your hard cock deep inside my pussy!" I responded.

"Good girl. Daddy wants to fuck your tight little pussy." Daddy stated.

"Please Daddy! Fuck my pussy with your big hard cock!" I begged.

"Oh yes, Babygirl! Are you ready?" Daddy asked as his slid his cock into the depths of my pussy with one thrust.

"Ahhhh! DADDY!" I screamed out in pleasure.

"You are so tight Babygirl." Daddy stated.

"Always for Daddy!" I responded.

"Good girl. Daddy is going to fuck your tight little pussy good and hard." Daddy stated as he started to fuck me.

"YES DADDY! FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER!" I called out.

Daddy proceeded to fuck me as hard and fast as he could. He would occasionally rub my clit to change the sensation I was feeling. As I was nearing a very explosive orgasm I could feel Daddy's cock start to swell inside me. Daddy put my legs on his shoulders and lifted my hips a bit. The feeling was amazing.

"Daddy I want to cum!" I screamed.

"Oh yes Babygirl. Beg to cum for Daddy." Daddy responded.

"Please Daddy! I want to cum for you! Please let me cum for you!" I begged.

"Cum Babygirl! Cum now!" Daddy growled.

"YES DADDDDDDY!! I'M CUMMING!!" I screamed as I came hard.

"OH YES BABYGIRL!! HERE IT CUMS!!" Daddy grunted as he came at the same time.

After Daddy pulled out and we caught our breath, we got up and showered. Daddy played with my clit and made me cum one more time in the shower. After our shower, we got things done around the house and ran some errands. All I could think about was how much I wanted Daddy's cock again. I knew we had all weekend but just the thought of it made me wet. I squirmed in my seat and Daddy looked over at me.

"You ok over there, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy." I answered.

"Why are you so wiggly?" Daddy asked.

"Well, I can't stop thinking about Daddy's hard cock in my pussy." I answered.

"Oh really?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy. I want to suck Daddy's cock." I answered.

"Hmmm. Later Babygirl. We have lots to do today." Daddy answered

"Ok Daddy." I responded.

We went about our day and finished our errands. Daddy and I ordered dinner to be delivered and I picked out a movie for us to watch while we ate. I picked out 13 Going On 30 even though Daddy hated most chick flicks. After the movie and cleaning up from dinner, Daddy and I headed upstairs. It was late and it had been a long busy day. We were both pretty tired.

I had stripped naked when Daddy grabbed my hair and pushed me to my knees. He unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor with his underwear. Daddy's cock was in front of my face and I wanted nothing more than to touch it and take it into my mouth. I felt my pussy getting wetter by the minute the longer I stared at his cock. Daddy knew what this did to me and he just grinned.

"You may, Babygirl." Daddy stated.

I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it gently before kissing the head. Some precum leaked onto my lips and I licked them clean tasting what awaited me. I took Daddy's cock into my mouth and slowly bobbed my head back and forth getting the shaft all nice and wet. I could hear Daddy moaning each time I took him deeper into my mouth and throat. I felt Daddy's hands on the back of my head and I picked up the pace.

"Hmmm. That's my good girl. Suck Daddy's cock. Suck Daddy's cum out of his cock." Daddy stayed as I sucked and bobbed my head faster.

I wanted Daddy to cum in my mouth. I wanted Daddy to say the magic words that would make me cum by just hearing them. He knew what they were and he knows what it does to me. I also wanted to feel Daddy's mouth and tongue on my wet pussy. I took a deep breath and took Daddy as far as could down my throat without gagging. I felt Daddy's cock twitch which meant he was getting close.

"That's it Babygirl. Take all of Daddy's cock in your mouth and throat. You're Daddy's little cock sucker aren't you?" Daddy asked.

I couldn't answer verbally but I answered by sucking harder on his cock. Daddy held my head in place as he thrusted his hips and fucked my waiting mouth. I wanted to taste Daddy so bad. I held the base of his cock and massaged his balls. Daddy moaned and I took that as a good sign.

"You want Daddy's cum Babygirl?" Daddy asked as he pulled out of my mouth.

"Yes, please Daddy! I want to taste your cum. I want Daddy to cum all over my face and breasts." I begged.

"Good girl. Daddy is going to cum. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Daddy ordered.

I did as I was told and within moments Daddy's cock spit out stream after stream of hot sticky cum. Daddy aimed some in my mouth and then painted my face and breasts with more. I was officially in subspace at that point. After Daddy was done cumming, he allowed me to go get cleaned off. I climbed into bed next to him and laid my head on his chest. We were watching something on his tablet, but I drifted off at some point as the next thing I remember was waking up with Daddy's arms wrapped around me.

I managed to wiggle out of Daddy's tight grip and slipped quietly out of the room. I headed downstairs after using the bathroom and started to make breakfast for us. Since Mommy was gone I made Daddy bacon, eggs and French toast. Of course there was coffee and orange juice. I set the table and just as I turned around to head upstairs to go wake up Daddy, I saw him sitting on the stairs watching me.

"I wondered where you disappeared to." Daddy stated. "Then I smelled bacon."

"I made you breakfast." I responded with a smile.

"Thank you, Babygirl. Let's eat." Daddy stated.

After we ate breakfast, Daddy helped me clean the kitchen. We thought we had better work on the house and get it looking good before everyone got home from their weekend away. I still wanted more playtime with Daddy but I figured, I would get that once the house was cleaned and our errands were done. Daddy and I spent most of the day working around the house.

That night as we climbed into bed I decided to be a bit bold and climbed on top of Daddy and straddled his waist. Daddy just looked at me and chuckled. He told me to get off him and all I did was wiggle my ass a bit. Daddy looked at me sternly and I just smiled. Daddy couldn't help but smile and chuckle as he knew I could feel him getting hard under me.

"You started something Babygirl." Daddy stated.

"Who me?" I asked trying to be innocent.

"Yeah you. Don't act so innocent." Daddy answered.

"But Daddy I am innocent." I stated as I wiggled some more.

Daddy rolled us over so I was laying on my back and he was on top of me. Daddy pulled my panties off quickly and started to rub my clit. My pussy was already wet from excitement. Daddy plunged two finger into my pussy making me cry out in pleasure. He removed his fingers and put them in his mouth, moaned and smiled. Daddy then shoved those same two fingers back into my pussy and pulled them out again. This time he put them in my mouth and I sucked them like a good girl.

"Hmmm. Good girl!" Daddy stated.

Daddy shifted on the bed and before I knew it he was between my legs sucking and licking my pussy. I screamed out in pleasure and got louder and louder the closer I got to cumming. Daddy knew when I was close and shoved his fingers into my pussy as he sucked and licked my clit. I screamed and bucked my pussy against his face as I came hard.

While I caught my breath, Daddy took off his shorts and thrust his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked him until he pulled out and put a condom on. Daddy moved me so my ass was on the edge of the bed. Daddy slid his hard cock deep inside my tight, wet pussy and then grabbed my arms and started to fuck me.

"Oh yes. My babygirl is so nice and tight for Daddy." Daddy growled.

"Only for you Daddy." I purred.

"Good girl. You like when Daddy fucks you hard, don't you?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy! Please fuck me harder!" I answered.

"Hmmm Babygirl! Daddy is going to fuck your tight little pussy good and hard." Daddy stated as he picked up the pace.

Daddy fucked me until we both came. We both collapsed on the bed. Daddy pulled me to him after cleaning up from our fun. He pulled the covers up and I started to drift off to sleep. I knew it would be a while before we would have another weekend like this as tomorrow Mommy and Brother were coming back home. I snuggled into Daddy.

"I love you Daddy! Thank you for this weekend." I stated.

"I love you too Babygirl! You're welcome!" Daddy responded as he kissed my forehead and we went to sleep.

The End.