Our Little Secret...

Story Info
Grandpa comforts a stressed out granddaughter.
2.3k words
4.43
43k
48
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

Grandfather -- Charles Worcester

Granddaughter -- Elena Worcester "Ellie"

**************

I was already late for my own sister's birthday party and my parents are going to kill me, they told me to be there at noon and it's already 12:30pm. "And I haven't even showered!!" I say as I walk into the bathroom, close the door and turn the shower on.

I feel the water and make sure it's not too hot nor too cold "Perfect." I strip out of my pj's and step into the shower. The feel of the water hitting my body is so soothing, but I don't have time to enjoy it, I have to finish my shower, get dressed and get going.

As I finish with my shower, I step out and grab a towel and wrap it around my body as I start drying my hair, that's when I hear "Ellie!!" from the other side of the door. It's my grandpa calling out my name.

"Ellie!!" he calls out once again. I open the door of the bathroom and stick my head out and answer him "I'm upstairs grandpa, just got out of the shower, going to get dressed then we can head out, ok?" I close the door, but forget to lock it.

As I'm drying my hair, I don't hear him knock or the bathroom door open, but I jump when I see my Grandfather standing there "GRANDPA!!" I yell out as I turn the hairdryer off "You scared the crap out of me!!"

"I'm sorry Ellie didn't mean to scare you." he grins at me. I was just about to tell him that I'll be done soon, when my cell phone starts ringing, I take a look at who's calling and it's my mom.

I sigh as I answer it, even before I can even get a word out, she starts ripping into me, but I end up cutting her off, when I answer her "I know, I know!! I'm late, I'm sorry. I'll be there as soon as I can, ok... bye." I end the call and turn my phone off, so if she calls back, I won't have to listen to my cell phone ring knowing it's going to be her again telling me how disappointed she is with me "ARGH!! She makes me so mad!!" I say as my grandpa is still standing at the doorway of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry my son married a shrew like your mother." he says as I start laughing as he walks over to me and pulls me into his arms, hugging me real tight "Just know that grandpa loves you."

I nod "I know, thank you grandpa." As I move out of his arms, the towel that is wrapped around me, drops to the floor, pooling around my feet "OH MY GOD!!" I quickly try to pick up the towel to cover myself, but my grandpa stops me from doing just that.

"No, don't cover yourself up Ellie, I want to look at you and take in the beauty that you are." He turns around and closes and locks the bathroom door, just in case my parents decide to come home to get me.

Once he does that, he walks over to me as I am still just standing there naked in front of my grandfather!! "Turn around Ellie and look at yourself in the mirror." he says to me as I turn to see the two of us there "Look how perfect you are...too me."

I find myself being an average 18yr old girl. I'm about 5'7, weigh about 130, long light brown hair and green eyes, but what sets me apart from the rest of the females in my family is that I'm very busty.

By the time I was 16, I was already a 36D and now that I'm 18, I'm at 38D and I love flaunting them. I stand there and watch as my grandpa's hands cup each of my breasts and begins massaging them "They almost fit in my hand, look."

It's true, his hands almost fit, but they don't. He uses his forefinger and thumb to pinch each of my nipples causing me to let out a soft moan, but I soon hear him say "I want to hear you moan, cry out when I make you cum."

I was a bit surprised on his words, but right now I didn't care. I knew it was wrong, but he was making me feel so good at the moment.

I watch how he plays with my breasts, then watch as his right hand slowly starts to travel downwards. The soft touch of his hand glides down my chest, then over my flat stomach reaching my new trimmed pussy. He slowly slips his fingers between my legs as the forefinger and middle finger slip between the folds, that's when he finds my clit. "Time to get you off princess."

My legs open for him to give him easier access to my body. A few rubs on my clit has me shaking in his arms, but it's when his middle and ring finger slip into my pussy that has me moaning out loud. I can hear him groan as he begins to finger fuck me, while his thumb starts rubbing on my clit.

"Ah, Grandpa, oh goooodd." My eyes roll back and close as he moves his fingers faster and deeper into me, his thumb working to the same pace "S-soon, going to cum, grandpa." I manage to say as my breath comes out in short gasps.

"I want to hear you cry out as I watch you in the mirror." I open my eyes and see our reflection of us fooling around "I love this view princess, do you?"

He asks me "Yessss" my words hiss out, but in a very good way. My hands grip the edge of the counter where I can feel my body start to get closer and closer to an orgasm "Grandpa, I'm so close."

I see him grin as he holds me tighter and his fingers slide in further and further into me. "Can you feel how hard you've made me princess?" he asks me.

I then realize I can feel his erection on my ass "Now, I can." Just as I get those words out of my mouth, the rush of the orgasm hits me. "GRANDPAAAAA!!"

I yell out as he holds me tight, my body shakes from the high, but it's when I squirt into his hand that shocks him "That's it princess, let it all go, give grandpa all you got!!"

My legs feel as if they are made of jelly, as they give, but I'm being held by him "That's my girl." His fingers are still sliding in and out of me, soaked as my orgasm shot out of me like a rocket "Didn't think you were a squirter." he says next to my ear as I slowly begin to regain my composure.

"I didn't think I was either, but wow grandpa, that was amazing." Then I remember and I turn to face him "What about you?" as I reach down between our bodies and I feel his erection through his pants "I mean, if you can give me this much pleasure, don't you think it's fair I do the same?"

He licks his lips "I think that is very fair of you princess." I nod in agreement as I lower myself to my knees and begin to work on his belt, and zipper of his pants.

Once that is done, I pull them down along with his boxers and I get hit on the face with a big thick cock "Damn grandpa, no wonder grandma always had a smile on her face." he chuckles as I get to work.

I take hold of his cock with both hands and begin to stroke him

"Never got this hard before, but it feels so good princess."

I looked up and gave him a wink, then lowered my head to see the drop of pre-cum seeping out. I lean my head forward and let the tip of my tongue capture the little bead seeping out "mmm tastes good gramps."

I move one of my hands and cup his balls as I start playing with them, with the other, I keep stroking. I push his cock up as I lean in, sticking out my tongue, I begin to lick his dick up nice and slow. I reach the head and take him into my mouth, sucking on it like it was a lolli-pop.

I suck on the head, but then I slowly start taking him in deeper into my mouth "Ooh yes, princess, that's what I wanted to feel." I look up and see that he's dropped his head back and his hands are on his hips, he is very much enjoying this and so am I.

I begin to bob my head back and forth on him, as the tip of his cock hits the back of my throat. I moan, but I don't stop, that's when I feel his hands grab my head "Want to see if my princess can take all of it."

I pull back and release him and say "Let's give it a shot and see." I wink at him as I open my mouth and he guides his hard cock back into my mouth, he thrusts a few times "here you go princess." the next thrust he pushes his cock all the way down my throat. Good thing I learned to take a dick being shoved down my throat from my ex.

"MMMM" is the only sound coming out of my mouth, I place my hands on either of his thighs as he pulls back and then once again shoves his cock down my throat. He does this a few times when I hear him start saying "Ellie, I getting close Ellie, sweetie!!"

I let him take control as he rocks his hips back and forth, harder and deeper each time, but then he stops and pulls out of my mouth "Stand up Ellie."

I wipe my mouth as I stand up. He picks me up and seats me on the edge of the sink "I want to fuck you and when I cum, I want to do it inside of you." he says to me as I'm already opening my legs for him.

I open my legs as he steps in closer. I put my arms around his neck and look down as I watch him take hold of his cock and align it with the entrance of my pussy, just then he thrust his thick member into me, making my cry out at the feeling of him stretching me to accommodate his cock.

"Ooh yes Ellie, you feel so tight." he says as I feel his hands grab hold of my ass and pull me to the very edge of the counter "Been wanting to fuck you since you turned 18 my sweet Ellie."

I wrap my legs around his hips as he moves back and forth, driving his cock into me as hard as he can. Grandpa lifts me into his arms as I am now bouncing on him. "Oh lord Ellie!" He leans in claiming my mouth in a much passionate kiss. His tongue slips between my lips and begins a game of chase with mine. Over and over, harder and harder he goes driving into me as he breathing is coming out in pants.

"Can't hold it much longer grandpa, you're going to make me cum again." My body was getting ready for another hard release and it didn't take long. I was crying out once again from another amazing orgasm my own grandfather just gave me "Come on Grandpa, cum for me now!!"

"Yes, Ellie..." is all he managed to say as he sat me on the edge of the sink again, his hands held my hips as his cock went in and out of me a few more times until I finally heard him call out my name and then the rush of his seed began to fill my pussy.

"ELLIE! OOH YESSS!!" he held my hips as he pressed his body into mine making sure that he got deep inside of me as possible.

He dropped his head onto my shoulder as we both slowly began to regain our breathing. I held him close as he just held me "Oh Ellie." he says leaning back "thank you so much."

I smile at him "No, thank you. That was the best sex I've had in a long time." I cup his face and give him a kiss "Maybe after the party we can sneak off and fool around again?" I say with a big smile.

He laughs "Oh you better believe we will fool around again, it's going to be our little secret." He slowly pulls out of me and hands me a wash cloth to clean myself up as he uses one to clean himself up.

"You better hurry and get dressed, I'm sure your parents are wondering why it's taken me so long to get you to take you to your sister's party."

Laughing "If they only knew!!" I make my way to my bedroom and get dressed as quickly as I can. I check myself out in the mirror, when grandpa's arms wrap around my waist and he places a kiss on my neck "you look gorgeous, now let's go."

Grabbing my purse, I take his hand as we both leave for the party, but the best part of all of this is, I know this definitely won't be the end of our sexual encounter.

The End???

Hope you liked this story. I'm wondering if I should do a part 2 or not. What do you think. Leave a comment and let me know if I should do a part 2.

I also want to say that I'm sorry for being absent for a bit, I have been dealing with some personal issues and health issues. I'm hoping to get back into more writing like I was before. Thank you for your following and understanding :-)