Our Little Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she had done some practicing previously, and I wasted no time lubing the small glass toy. It couldn't be thicker than 2-3 fingers, and I had no trouble inserting with the lube. She let out a low moan as I probed her ass, loving the view. She held it open for me as I worked, spreading slowly, adding more lube as I put one finger in with the toy, and then two.

It was a slow process, but we worked through it together. Our conversation had stopped as she let me guide her. I felt in control and pleased with myself, knowing that she was opening for me.

Soon after, I felt it was time to try the silicon dildo. I took it in my right hand – it was a decent size, about the size of my cock. I could see her peering at me, looking up from her facedown position.

"Be careful," she said softly.

My hand caressed her cheeks, down to her thighs as I removed the glass toy and my two fingers and examined my work. She had certainly been stretched quite a bit.

"I'll take care of you," I replied softly as I lubed up the silicon toy. Truth be told, I was as nervous as she was. I didn't want to hurt her, and I didn't want this to ruin whatever our relationship currently was. And I'd only done anal a handful of times with a past girlfriend; it has been years for me.

The silicon dildo slid in with slight resistance, but not enough to stop me. I could see her fingers squeezing her ass as she tried to cope with the larger toy.

"I have to tell you something," she moaned as I penetrated slowly. "Tim and I had sex on Wednesday." Well, this was out of nowhere. Why was she telling me this now?

"Uh, that's ok?" I responded, unsure. She and Tim had met on an online dating site awhile back, and they had gone on a few dates. He was a few years older than her, also divorced. She'd described him to me as bland, kinda boring. "I don't care if you had sex with him."

"It was just cause he took me to dinner. We had a good time, I guess," she trailed off, as if she was trying to convince herself as much as me. I continued to work the toy in and out, adding lube as needed. "He was only ok," she replied before yelping a bit. "But he's not like you."

I liked hearing that, and began to work it faster, harder. She was nearly ready.

"What about your girlfriend?" She pressed, and I could see where this was headed. "Tell me she doesn't do it like me. She doesn't fuck you like I do."

As if on cue, I heard my phone buzzing on the nightstand. I grabbed it – it was her. Nearly 2 AM and I hadn't called her to check in. I tossed the phone back on the nightstand and moved back to Maria.

"That's her, isn't it?" She asked, still facedown.

"Yeah," I replied, still using her dildo.

"Tell her you're about to fuck my ass," she giggled. I pulled out the dildo and it made a slight suction noise as it popped out. I took the lube in my hand and began to apply it liberally to my cock. Maria would sense what was next and began rocking her hips in anticipation.

"You still say you're superior to my girlfriend – let's see it," I said calmly as I teased her hole with my lubed cock. She pushed her hips towards mine, eager to finally try it. "Get low," I commanded.

She lowered her hips closer to the bed as I grabbed a pillow for her head. I surveyed the scene in the mirror at the foot of the bed in the dim light. I felt so powerful, her nude body facedown on the bed, butt in the air. I looked down to her ass, her gorgeous cheeks and thick thighs.

And within seconds, she was mine. Fully lubed and open, I slid right in with ease. She let out a deep, low moan, and so did I as I experienced the tightness. It was incredible, but I was careful not to go too fast too soon. Her legs shook as I held her hands on her ass cheeks, the two of us experiencing it together.

We didn't say much, save for during lube breaks. There wasn't much to be said, I suppose. We both knew what I was doing was wrong, but we both wanted it. I felt honored to be the one to take her anal virginity, thought I knew this relationship was headed for trouble.

I turned her onto her left side and held her legs together. She used her right arm to lift her right cheek and I found her hole once again. I knew it wouldn't be long – it couldn't be, she was starting to yelp a bit with each thrust. We kissed once, twice, then full-on makeout. I knew she didn't want to tell me to stop, but I could tell it was starting to hurt her. I had to break the silence to keep her open for another minute.

"She doesn't do it like you," I whispered, my cock still pinging deep inside.

"I know baby, I'm filthy for you," her hand on my stomach and then back to her ass.

"I suppose you can be my dumpster slut," I laughed, nearing completion.

She moaned softly. "Cum in my ass," she said softly, looking me in the eye. That was all I needed. We kissed again, deeper, and locked eyes as I began to finish inside of her. The feeling was unbelievable – her tight hole clenching on my cock as I came hard. We kissed for thirty seconds more, and I pulled out, not sure how she would judge the sex. My cock was clean, albeit covered in lube, and her ass had stretched considerably.

She rolled onto her back, some cum dripping off her ass onto the sheets, but she didn't seem to mind. I waited for her response as I lay next to her. "That felt....fucking incredible," she sighed, her hand tracing my stomach.

I told her I agreed, and we embraced again, this time under the sheets. It was well after 2 AM now, I had started to tire and she looked visibly tired as well.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and looked at it – 1 missed call and a few missed texts. No way was I calling her back now. I went into the messenger and tried to think of what to write. Maria draped her body over the left side of mine as I sat, pondering.

"Tell her you've been too busy having amazing sex over the past three hours to call her back," she chided. "Tell her what you just did to my ass..." she trailed off as she lifted her left leg to drape across my legs.

'At the bar, see you tomorrow,' I texted, putting the phone down just as the hallway light came on. My heart leapt as I heard the same familiar footsteps coming up the stairs. Maria pulled the covers over me and rolled onto her back, and I slid down inbetween her legs, half-intentionally. She scrambled away the anal toy box, and I lay motionless just below her pussy as I heard the door open and a little boy begin talking.

I couldn't make out the conversation between the muffled sheets, but I decided to take a chance. I began to tongue her pussy, being very careful not to make it obvious I was under the sheets. She tasted faintly of my cum from earlier, but I didn't mind. Within fifteen seconds, I felt her fidgeting with her hands under the sheets as she talked to her child. I stopped, thinking she was going to slap me away, but she moved her hand to the back of my head and ran it through my hair, her hips writhing softly.

It was on. I heard the door close and the little feet scurrying down the stairs, and within seconds the cover was lifted from my head and tossed to the floor. I swirled, flicked, kissed, caressed, lapped at her tender caramel-and-pink pussy. No words were exchanged as we felt each other out, her hand on the back of my head to guide me. I could feel my semen dribbling out of her ass onto the sheets occasionally, but that only fueled my passion as I continued to nibble and lick furiously.

And then it happened, she began to rock and moan, wiggle and arch her back. I continued swirling my tongue on her clit, my entire mouth open wide kissing her pussy, my hands pressing her thighs down onto the bed. She came violently, rattling the bed with her shakes as she eagerly pressed her hips into my tongue.

Just like that, it was over. She caressed my hair as I came up from her hips, pulling the covers back over us as we kissed again before lying next to one another silently. The clock ticked towards three, and I began to doze off....

Wet. Warm. I blinked my eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight streaming in from the windows. Where am I? I looked down my body to see Maria gently sucking, caressing my half-hard half-limp cock. Oh yes, that's where I am. I ran my hands through her hair and she looked up at me, smiling as she sucked casually.

I grabbed my phone. 8:46 AM. I was in no hurry, though I could hear Maria's kids downstairs walking around, so I suspected she would be. But she didn't seem too concerned, her hands tracing my hips as she gingerly sucked me.

"You are fucking incredible," I said softly, enjoying the moment as I sat back in the bed.

"I had a great time last night," she said shyly from my hips. "I mean, obviously."

I sat up a bit as I woke up, letting her suck slowly and kiss my thighs. "You know what this means, right?" I asked her, smiling.

"Know what what means?" She replied.

"Know what it means now that you do anal," I responded.

"What does it mean?" She replied, looking up from my waist.

"It means that we'll have to get you DP'd," I smirked. She shot a glance at me and our eyes met. "Get you going with some more gangbangs." I felt myself getting harder as we talked.

"Would you like that?" She shot back, looking for approval.

"I would love that, and I know you would too," I said, looking down at her. She had gone back down on me, seemingly enjoying our discussion. "I'll gladly share my dumpster slut with a group." It felt odd calling her our new term of endearment in this situation, but she didn't seem to mind. "You look so fucking good with my cock in your mouth," I continued, loving the view.

The clock approached 9 AM, and she sat up, tracing her fingers up my stomach. "Go in the bathroom and wait here, I will be right back." I obliged, unsure of what was going on, and I shut myself in the bathroom. I looked pretty haggard, I thought, as I examined myself in the mirror. But I suppose four hours of sex and a short night's sleep will do that to you.

I could hear her talking downstairs as the clock inched towards 9:05. The bedroom door opened and closed, and I heard a knock on the bathroom as she opened the door. She wore short booty shorts and a extra-large tee that hung off her body – the throwaway clothes that she had worn to go downstairs. She looked tired as well; she had washed off her makeup at some point during the night, and I'd never seen her without makeup before. She looked older than she normally did, but I didn't think much of it.

She smiled. "I told them I would take them to the park at 9:30. But that I needed to take a shower first." I perked up. "So we have until 9:30, then I'm going to leave. Then you wait like 5 minutes and sneak out the backdoor, ok?" She looked at me with those pretty hazel eyes.

I nodded and kissed her forehead. She smiled and reached past me to the small cube shower to open the door. It wasn't much – two little corner shelves and barely room for two people. She turned on the faucet and the water got going, and she turned to look at me, waiting for my move. I pushed her into the closed bathroom door and pulled her top off. She giggled as her breasts were exposed once again. The water began to steam up the bathroom as I moved away from her. "She me your ass," I ordered as I sat down on the closed toilet seat. She sensually began to remove her booty shorts, up and down until her ass was totally exposed. I was fully hard and still nude, and I asked her to come sit on my lap. She obliged, with my cock poking through her thick thighs.

"Tell me how much you loved fucking my ass last night," she said softly.

"You are filthy," I shot back, lifting her up and opening the shower door. She followed me in, and she was pressed against the wall immediately. The water falling on our bodies, I lifted her right leg and found her pussy once again.

"That's it baby, just like that," I murmured, working my cock deep inside. She moaned, I moaned, we both moaned as we consummated once again. She still felt incredible, and our bodies pressed together in the wet shower. I squeezed some soap and began to lather her breasts, and she did the same to lather my chest. We slipped and slid and grinded for a few minutes until I pulled out and kissed her hard.

"Remember our first roleplay?" I asked. A smile crept over her face and she nodded.

"Kinda," she said.

"Remember we roleplayed shower sex?" I followed. She nodded again. "And I fucked your mouth?" She bit her lip. She remembered. "Get on the floor," I smiled at her as I commanded.

Truth be told, I needed a fast-paced fuck today. I wasn't as hard as I'd have liked after last night's antics, and I needed something uptempo to work with.

She knelt at my feet, the warm water pouring down my back and splashing slightly onto her now-wavy hair as she looked up at me. I took the back of her head in my hands and guided her lips to my cock, encouraging her to open. She obliged, and off we went.

It was surprisingly violent, much moreso than I had anticipated and a complete 180 from our encounter last night. She gasped for air as I held her head against my hips, the water splashing in her eyes. She looked away and coughed, and I gave her a moment before guiding myself back in.

"Look at me," I chided, prompting her to look up at me again amidst the water. I could sense her eyes watering, and she had begin to spit up a little bit of mucus. I didn't want her to puke, but I pressed on as she continued to enjoy the moment. "That's it sweetie," I cooed. "Good girl."

I felt like some kind of porn star, drunk with power. I continued to thrust deep into her warm, wet mouth. She gagged again, spitting up more mucus as she tried her best to look me in the eye. "Mom can't take you to the park right now, she's too busy getting facefucked," I teased, knowing she couldn't respond. She slapped at my leg playfully as I held her face on my cock, forcing a deepthroat.

She gagged hard and I pulled out, allowing her to spit once again. My cock was covered in her spittle and mucus, but I was rock hard. It wasn't even about sexual pleasure at this point – it was all about power.

"Open up," I demanded after a brief 10-second breath of air. She looked up at me, turned on yet feeling used, and opened once again. Again I used her mouth, pumping in and out. "You want to be better than my girlfriend?" She nodded as she sucked. "Good, then show me how a dumpster slut sucks cock," I followed-up. Her eyes lit up and she ran her hand along my stomach.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it in front of her. "Three cumshots, three holes – I'd say this was a productive day," I laughed, stroking over her. She began to rub her pussy in the warm water and rocked on her knees, ready. I suddently felt extremely dirty as I looked down at her, and within an instant I began to cum once again, my cum splashing onto her tongue. I felt guilty for a half-second – her kids downstairs, my girl at home. But as she lapped at my cock, I felt like a god. I could get used to this.

I lifted her chin and she stood up next to me, covered in cum and hot water. Our eyes met, me looking down and her looking up, not sure how to react. I leaned in to kiss, and she reacted in-kind. We made out slowly, softly as the water fell on our bodies. I pushed her into the corner once again, and we continued to kiss as we washed each other's bodies. We both knew this wasn't going to last much longer, and we made the most of our time.

We toweled off quietly, mindful of the clock as it ticked toward 9:30 AM. As we kissed and dried, there was a knock at her bedroom door. She sighed sadly and nodded as she clothed. "Five minutes, then you go out the back and get to your car ASAP, ok?" I nodded, kissing her again. "When's your girl out of town again?" She asked softly.

"Like 3 weeks, I think?" I replied, unsure.

"We'll get a hotel room," she said quietly, tracing her fingers on my chest as she put her top on. "My mother will take the kids. I'll tell her I have a date." I blushed a little bit, still spent from our morning encounter.

"Ok, baby," I said, brushing her hair back as I kissed her once again.

She smiled and tossed her hair. "Think about me next time you're fucking your girl," she giggled as she slipped out the door and headed down the stairs before I could respond. The sad fact is that I probably would be thinking about her – whether I wanted to or not.

I sat on her bed and listened for them to leave, waited 5 minutes, and then headed out into the morning sun and back home, not sure what would happen next.

12