Our Little Secret? Ch. 02 Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill hesitated, then, "Any special people?"

"No. I don't even think about girls."

From this point their conversation became the normal sort of chat between two people who haven't met for a while. They both realised, with a sense of relief, that they were not talking about their problem. Totally civilised!

"Would you like a bite of lunch?" said Mark out of the blue.

"Oooooh yes please! Have you got something in or are you going to take me out?"

"I'm sure I can find something in the fridge."

"Let me help?"

"Fine, you know where things are."

This time, as Jill left and offered her cheek, Mark bent and gave her a little kiss. She left with a smile on her face and turned to give him a wave as he stood in the doorway.

Their next meeting was a dinner date. It went smoothly and anyone watching would have thought them a normal attractive couple doing what couples do.

They met twice a week for the next couple of months and Mark was starting to relax in Jill's company. He looked forward to each meeting. The bad dreams had almost stopped and often he could even think about Jill without seeing his mind's awful pictures of her with Kyle. Although there had been as yet no sex in their new relationship, they kissed on meeting and parting. After the third date he took her back to her room, but left her at her door. Jill constantly gave out those subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, signals that she was more than ready to re-establish their full relationship as a married pair. Mark was not so sure. He thought about it a lot, what healthy young male with full working faculties wouldn't? The memory of those rough sleepless nights and the bad dreams still held him back. Like the memory of any great pain, there was a reluctance to re-enter that world.

When it came, the change came suddenly.

One afternoon at work Mark suddenly realised he was ready. He had caught himself thinking of Jill, albeit subconsciously, in a sexual way. The juices were rising! He wanted Jill. He needed to take her and re-establish his sexual mastery, and he needed it NOW! Immediately he went to his boss and arranged an early finish. Tonight was not one of their regular meeting nights but he could go to her room and he knew she would already be there as her work finished earlier than his. He would doubtless get her into bed before they even began to discuss their evening. There wouldn't even be anything to discuss as they had MAJOR sexual matters to catch up on.

With mounting excitement Mark strode the few blocks to the building where Jill lived, ran up the steps and banged on her door.

Jill opened the door.

She went white. Mark could see past her into the room where a large man was seated.

It was Kyle.

Time stood still. Nobody spoke. Eventually;

Mark said,

"I guess its Your Little Secret."

He turned and left.

I preferred a happy ending, as per my first version, but nobody else liked it and several complained that the story was too short and undeveloped. I tried to extend it to a better-defined happy ending but it was just petering out. In real life I'd want a happy ending but this just a story isn't it? (Some commentators don't seem to realise this). At least this should satisfy the 'once a cheater always a cheater' gang. Just a nice thought: - my story is now almost exactly the same length as the original by Tony Stark, which inspired it.

12