Our Loving Adventure

Story Info
We expand our horizons.
1.1k words
4.71
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

You are naked; I am not.

I would start by cradling you in my arms and raining light kisses on your brow, nose and finally on those delicious lips!

As your tongue teased and pressed softly against my lips I would draw it deep inside my mouth and suck on it as if its flavour and texture were the bread of life. My tongue would return as yours withdrew and run softly over the roof of your warm mouth as you return the sucking favour. I would then lower my mouth to your neck and as you lean your head back, lick that indentation at the front of your neck - sending shivers down your body to your core. A murmur of appreciation and arousal rolls from deep in your throat.

Your full breasts are heaving now as I bury my face between them and you can feel the tickle of my beard against your turgid nipples! They seem to be growing larger and thicker as blood of desire flows into them. It almost feels like electrical sparks are flying from them. As I turn my head to run my tongue over the slope of each breast until my lips encase each nipple in turn your hands are frantically clawing at my shirt and you tear it open, sending the buttons everywhere! I lower my arms from your back (I have been pressing my mouth harder against your chest and the tits that crown it) long enough for you to yank my shirt down my arms and throw it across the room.

"Pleease! Eat my pussy, lover!" you cry as you push my body to my knees. I tease you further and longer by dwelling at your flat tummy and tonguing your sensitive 'inny' belly button. Oh how you love you be tongue-fucked there!

Your legs are trembling as I slide lower - cradling your bum cheeks in my hands - and spread your legs. The excited pussy before me is glistening with the dewy drops of your cum and your outer lips are spread far enough to allow me to see the rosy red wet walls of your needy cunt! You are literally pouring cum down your inner thighs as I blow lightly across and along your slit from the top where your clit is emerging from its hood almost back to your anal passage. Your hands on my shoulders as I hold you up are barely able to support you so I stand quickly - pausing to kiss you gently on the lips so you can taste yourself as I have.

I pick you up and carry you to our bed and lay you across the centre. Standing, I quickly doff my pants and briefs allowing my rock hard cock to bounce free. Its circumcised head is dripping precum and it shines in the flickering of the candles we always keep lit for our lovemaking sessions. Your eyes are fixed on my cock as I approach and climb onto the bed beside you; your fingers are buried in your pussy and the other hand is pulling and twisting your nipples as you groan for me to come to you.

I crawl between your legs as you raise them to your chest, hugging them behind the knees. Your juices are flowing freely from the gaping rose that is your molten core and it is streaming between those luscious ass cheeks to soak your anus and the bed sheets.

"Please, darling! I need your mouth on me now!" you cry over and over, almost on the edge of tears with frustration and yearning.

"All in good time, baby" I smile.

I take first one, then the other, of your feet and starting at the big toe and working down to the smallest, suck each toe greedily into my mouth. As I move from one to the other, I run my tongue between each toe and you stretch them apart to give me more access. This is a talent of yours that turns me on and the sucking of our toes and the licking of the soles of your sweet feet (which I do now) almost turns you inside out with an orgasm!

In spite of your cries of demand, I slowly lick my way along the inner thighs - not touching your pussy as I switch back and forth but just blowing on your puffy engorged outer labia until they blossom open wide. Finally, the smell of your pungent musky pussy is too much even for me and I dive in with my tongue laving your clit as I plunge three fingers in and upwards to capture your g-spot.

As a massive orgasm starts your hips to buck uncontrollably, I have to press down with my free hand on your stomach to allow my mouth and fingers to continue their assault of love! You shudder through for more orgasms, each one as intense as the last, as you beg me to stop - you can't take any more! But I know you can so continue until your body totally collapses as you blank out in a petite morte (a mini death) by losing consciousness for perhaps two minutes.

I realize that this is not the first time this has happened - your breathing is steady but your eyes have rolled back in their sockets - so I crawl up to hold you until you recover. You shake your head as you come to and smile over at me with a "Wow!"

We lay in rest for a few minutes - kissing gently - until you recover fully. Your hand - so silky soft - is caressing my rampant cock using the precum as a lubricant.

Once you catch your breath, you roll me onto my back and, positioning yourself above my hips, drop down in one movement onto my cock. As it strikes your cervix, you start to cum all over again and begin the slow ride rising to encase only my cock's tip and then falling to fully impale yourself over and over and faster and faster.

The friction and milking of your inner muscles is taking me closer and closer to my own climax but I watch your face as we gaze into each other's eyes. I can see you glazing over a bit and as you increase your speed riding me, your face contorts in another series of orgasms. This drives me to the edge and I explode upwards into you welcoming warm pussy. Our cum co-joins and froths out of you to spray over my stomach even reaching my chest.

You collapse on my chest and we rub the results of our orgasms between us as we kiss ourselves into oblivion.

We will remember this loving sessions forever and will repeat it many times.

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers