Our Lucky Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

"Mmmmmm," Dawn went as she worked her tongue around my cock.

We always had incredible, noisy sex. As I said Dawn was adventurous and we had done a lot of wild things in a lot of places. When we turned thirty things only got better. I had a successful career as a Psychologist now and Dawn was a well paid skilled surgical nurse. She had obtained an advanced degree in nursing at the same school where I was finishing my Ph.D. She graduated a year before I did and had gone right to work. Her skills proved to be excellent. A well respected and nationally recognized reconstructive surgeon took her under his wing and taught her well at the university hospital. He was very successful and a few years older than Dawn and I; he kept her working. I worked at the same hospital but we usually didn't see each other during the day. Dawn worked a lot of long hours; that's why we made this rule now to schedule a long weekend away at the end of each month if at all possible.

Dawn and I made good money in our jobs; we were friends with a lot of the doctors and others at the hospital. In the last few years we had begun to run in circles with some of the wealthier couples around our town. During the last year our regular group had grown to about 10 couples that got together ever few months when we could and had a party at each other's houses. The parties had begun to grow a little wild over the last year.

We had a nice house on the edge of the city, no kids, but we enjoyed getting away from the city making sure no one could get in touch with us. So we came to our little B & B getaway out of state and would have great weekends.

Dawn removed her mouth and lips from my cock and moved over and lay out on the bed with her legs spread.

"You know what I want," she said.

Yes I did and I was going to give it to her. I turned and crawled up on the bed and straddled her head and leaned forward and began kissing my way down toward her pussy. I loved eating Dawn's pussy as she sucked my cock. I lowered my hips down and she took her hand and guided my cock back into her mouth. I worked all the way down began to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs like she liked.

As I began to lick closer and closer to her pussy she began to moan softly, what a sensation on my cock! I moved closer and slowly took my tongue and licked up and down her slit, Dawn inhaled sharply around my cock. She was still wet from the car but I tongued her pussy getting her wetter and wetter. I used my tongue to probe into her, working it into her pussy as far as I could. Dawn always tasted wonderful; I hadn't been with another woman since I met her but I always thought that I would be able to tell her taste from any other woman in the dark.

I continued to drive my tongue in as far as I could, Dawn was moaning louder. I pushed all the way in and placed my lips over her pussy and began to suck, pulling first on one lip and then the other. Her juices were flowing now as I sucked and lightly bit at her pussy lips. I took my tongue and began to probe the top of her slit for her clit, when I found it, it was fully swollen. Dawn's clit was big enough that I could actually suck on it easily as I circled my tongue around it.

Dawn began to suck harder on my cock as I nibbled at her clit. We continued like this for a long time. Besides being blessed with a huge cock I had always been able to fuck almost as long as I wanted, allowing my orgasm to build and letting go only when I was ready. Dawn loved this because I could take my time getting her to an orgasm and then come with her at the same time.

Dawn moaned louder and louder, louder than usual, I think she was trying to make as much noise as she could for Beth. I grabbed Dawn's legs and rolled us over so that she was on top. I could now pull her swollen pussy down tightly to my mouth.

"Oh my god!" Dawn let out as she removed her mouth from my cock. "Oh James eat me!!"

Now that was a little loud for sure but I sucked harder on her pussy as I drove my tongue back in. Dawn returned her silky lips to my cock and began to bob up and down with earnest. It almost became a race to see who could bring the other to an orgasm first. After about 15 minutes of Dawn's moaning and crying out she was out of breath and could not continue to suck my cock. She laid her head down on my crotch as she stroked my cock.

I moved my hands to her tits and pushed up, she knew I wanted her to sit up now and grind her hips and pussy down on my mouth. Dawn pushed up so that she was sitting erect. I shoved my tongue up to her clit; I knew she would be squeezing her tits now.

"Oh god James you are so good. Eat my pussy!!"

I grabbed her thighs with my hands and pulled her body down while I circled her clit with my tongue.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" Dawn screamed. "Stick your tongue deep in my pussy!!"

Dawn began to grind her hips onto my mouth while she screamed out. Even with my head surrounded by her legs I could tell she was being especially loud but I could also tell she was also getting especially turned on. Dawn began to grind on my face, I could tell from her juices and her pussy muscles contracting she was about to come.

"Oh god yes James, I am about to come on your face!!"

And with that Dawn pushed down hard on my mouth and jerked. Her juices began to run out of her and down my neck.

"Please James, don't stop!!!"

I moved her slightly so I could suck her clit real hard.

"Suck my clit harder!!"

Dawn jerked again and her juices shot into my mouth. She fell forward on top of me again quivering. I continued to lick, each time I did she would jerk. I gave Dawn a rest for a minute and then I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down tight. When she settled I took my tongue and licked her tight asshole.

"Mmmmmm!!!"

Dawn had tried several times to take my cock in her ass but she couldn't, it was just too large. When we first met she thought twice about having sex when she saw it. She has slowly learned to take it all in her pussy and enjoys it completely now but she does love it when I tongue her ass.

"Oh god James, not my asshole!!"

Now that was loud, just for Beth.

I pulled her tighter and circled her tight little pucker before I jammed my tongue in.

"James, jam your tongue in my ass deeper!!"

I almost wanted to laugh; I knew she was making sure Beth could hear everything.

"Jam your tongue farther in my ass, harder, harder!!"

I did. Dawn really began to squirm again. Deeper and deeper I probed.

"Oh god James that's all I can take!" Dawn screamed.

She broke free and re-positioned herself quickly so she could straddle my waist and lower her pussy down on my cock with force. She was really hot today. It was such an incredible sensation feeling her take my cock into her hot pussy in one motion. She was tight when she forced herself down onto me but she pushed all the way down and was beginning to grind her ass onto my crotch.

"I am going to fuck you James, fuck you hard!!!"

Dawn began humping wildly on my cock as I pushed up into her meeting each thrust of her hips. I don't think Dawn had really ever thought about Beth listening to us and now she was getting turned on wondering if Beth was outside the door or across the hall listening.

"Give it to me James!!!"

Dawn had begun to bounce up and down on my cock. I could feel the head of my cock pushing against the top of her pussy each time she pushed down. Even for Dawn she was acting wild.

"Oh yes! Push it in me deeper!!"

I reached up and grabbed onto her large firm tits as she bounced, squeezing each nipple between my fingers. I watched as Dawn began biting her lower lip, she was heading toward another huge orgasm now, forgetting about Beth, only interested in pushing my cock into her as deep as possible. I felt her muscles tighten inside her pussy and watched as her face contorted.

"Oh my god James I am about to come!!"

Dawn jammed her pussy down one last time and began to wildly buck her hips and grind on my cock.

"I'm coming!!!"

And with that Dawn jerked several times real hard, her pussy muscles contracted around my cock and she went over the edge screaming loudly the entire time. After a minute of convulsive spasms she collapsed on top of me. I could feel her juices flowing around my balls.

"Oh god James," Dawn whispered in my ear after a minute, "You didn't come with me."

"That's because I was starting to laugh at you making sure Beth heard you."

Dawn giggled a little.

"Did you get turned on thinking about her listening?" I asked.

"Yes," came out softly.

"Well I think she heard you, I think the neighbors heard you."

Dawn giggled again.

"Maybe we should just leave the door open next time," I said.

Dawn sat up and looked at me with a smile.

"Maybe."

"Maybe what?" I asked.

"Maybe we could leave the door open," Dawn said.

"What has gotten into you?" I said with a smile.

Dawn just grinned and looked at me.

"Maybe Beth would like to peek, she has been divorced for a long time now," Dawn said.

"Dawn, I don't know what you are thinking, but right now you need to finish something."

Dawn lifted her hips and my still rock hard cock came out with a plop. Dawn slid down between my legs and began wrapping her lips around my cock now covered in her juices.

"Mmmmm!" Dawn let out and proceeded to finish me with an excellent blow job.

Dawn moaned and sucked and pumped on my cock for a long time. I could feel my own muscles begin to contract. Dawn sensed it and began squeezing my balls with her hand. She had one hand wrapped around my cock while she pumped it up and down as her lips slid up and down the length of my cock.

"Dawn, I am about to come!"

Dawn removed her mouth from my cock for a moment and screamed, "Shoot that cum down my throat James!!"

When I felt her mouth return to my cock I erupted into her waiting mouth.

"Oh god Dawn, hear it comes!"

Jet after jet of cum shot into her mouth. Dawn sucked every last drop out of me and then collapsed on the bed beside me.

"That was incredible; do you think Beth enjoyed it?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's get dressed quick and go down stairs to get a beer," Dawn said as she shot out of the bed.

"Wait."

"Come on," as she pulled at me.

Dawn reached for her halter top and shorts and was pulling them on as I grabbed a pair of shorts and fresh t-shirt from my bag.

"Come on," Dawn said.

Dawn reached for the door and opened it. I looked as the door opened and saw Beth walking quickly away from the door.

Before Dawn turned to the door I said, "Hey Dawn you need to clean up your face," giving Beth time to get away from the door.

Dawn grabbed my first shirt and wiped the traces of cum from her face and headed out the door.

"Oh, hi Beth," Dawn said as she met Beth now acting as if she was coming from her bedroom.

I looked at Beth, there was no way she was going to hide her flushed face and chest and her erect nipples pushing through her tight top. I saw it and Dawn saw it.

"Just came up from outside, it has gotten hot out there," Beth said as she started fanning herself with her hand.

"It got pretty hot in here too," Dawn said as she turned and grabbed my hand.

Dawn looked at me with a big smile and said, "Why don't we get another beer?"

"Good idea," Beth said as she headed down the stairs in front of us.

Dawn looked back at me with a big smile and squeezed my hand.

After the beer we left Beth alone as we went down the road to grab lunch at a burger joint.

"You know she was standing outside listening don't you," Dawn said to me as we sat at a table and ate lunch.

"I think she was doing more than listening Dawn."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if you noticed it but she was pretty flushed."

"She was wasn't she?"

"And I guess you missed that big wet spot in her shorts too?" I asked.

"Really? I didn't look," Dawn said. "Do you think she..."

"...I think she was out in the hall playing with her pussy is what I think."

"Oh good! She deserves it."

"Dawn you are becoming such a tease."

We finished lunch and headed back to the B & B, it was about 2:30. When we arrived Beth was sitting on the porch. When I looked I noticed she had changed shorts.

"I could have made you two lunch" Beth said.

"You looked hot and tired from being outside, we went and got a burger," Dawn said with a big smile.

Beth just looked at Dawn and then at me.

"The other couple said they would be here about 6:00. I guess I better change and start working on dinner," Beth said as she stood and followed us through the door.

"You don't have to change Beth," I said.

By change, Beth meant put on a bra.

Beth headed upstairs and we headed for the den with the big TV. We really didn't spend much time watching TV when we were away but we went in to sit down and rest. We sat on a big over stuffed coach and watched the TV.

It was about 6:00 and Dawn had curled up beside me on the couch, sleeping on my shoulder. I heard a car pull up guessing that it was the other couple. Dawn didn't stir; she was worn out from earlier. I listened as Beth went to the door and greeted the other couple. They chatted a minute and then Beth led them to one of the downstairs bedroom.

"Dawn."

"...what?"

"The other guest are here why don't we go upstairs and put on some more appropriate clothes."

"Why?"

"Well we know Beth well and she has gone and changed, she doesn't mind you running around here in those peek-a-boo shorts but other people might."

"Ooookay, but I don't think anybody would mind."

"I'm sure the guy wouldn't."

We got up and slipped upstairs while Beth showed the other couple their room. I let Dawn go in front of me so I could get a good look up her shorts before she changed, it never gets old. We went ahead and showered before putting on more appropriate clothes and heading back downstairs. When we got there the other couple was in the kitchen talking to Beth.

"James and Dawn this is Mike and Cindy," Beth said.

We introduced ourselves and said hi. Cindy and Mike were young, they looked about 25. Cindy was a tall red head with a shapely pretty body; Mike was taller than Cindy but only about 6 foot and nice looking.

"Everyone about ready to eat?" Beth asked.

"Sure," Cindy said.

We all headed to the dining room and sat down at the big table. Beth began to bring the food in and serve, everything looked great. Beth finally returned and sat with us and we all talked. Cindy and Mike were from another state on their vacation and would also be staying until Sunday. We all talked about home and jobs and the usual things. After about an hour we all helped Beth clear the table despite her protest. Cindy and Mike went to their room and closed the door.

"Beth can we help with anything?" Dawn asked.

"Of course not!" Beth said. "You two go sit out on the porch and watch the sunset."

Dawn and I went out and sat in the big swing.

"I really like it here. Beth is real sweet," Dawn said to me.

"It is nice, I am glad we get away from the hospital and away from the phones. We really need this," I said.

"Yes we do," Dawn said.

"Dawn, let's not make so much noise tonight, okay?"

Dawn giggled a little.

"Why not?"

"I know you don't get embarrassed easily but that other couple is pretty young," I told her.

"So," Dawn said.

"Dawn, just be a little quieter if that is possible for you."

"Maybe, besides I think Beth enjoys listening."

"Maybe Dawn, but keep it down tonight."

"We'll see," Dawn said with a smile as she reached over and rubbed my crotch.

After a little while Beth came out.

"Can I get you two anything?" Beth asked.

"Beth we know where everything is, sit down for a while," I told her.

"Okay. You two are beginning to be like family you come here so often."

"We enjoy it here, we come here to get away from everything and enjoy some time with each other," Dawn said.

"That you seem to do," Beth said with a smile.

"How is business Beth?" I asked.

"Good, I stay busy spring through fall."

"That's good, we don't want anything to happen to this place," I said.

"Things are good," Beth said.

"Beth, are you seeing anyone these days?" Dawn asked then I poked her.

"Not really."

"You should, you are very attractive and shouldn't work all the time," Dawn said.

"Thank you, Dawn. I am thinking about hiring someone to help me in the winter so I can take some time off."

"Good." Dawn said.

We all sat as the sun went down and the air started to cool some. As we sat quietly listening to the crickets we began to hear soft sounds that sounded like moans. I listened a little harder and could hear soft moans coming from the other couple's room. I saw Beth's head turn slightly as she heard it but acted as if she didn't hear anything. Gradually there was no doubt; we could all hear Cindy moaning quite passionately. Dawn began to rub her hand up and down my leg. It was getting dark and late as we sat and listened.

"Oh yes," came softly from the direction of the other bedroom.

Dawn looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh yes," came a little louder from the house.

"Sounds like Cindy and Mike are settling in," Dawn said.

I looked at Beth as she smiled and said nothing.

"Yes, yes, yes," came from the house.

"It's getting late, I think I will finish up in the kitchen and head to bed," Beth said as she stood and went into the house.

After Beth was out of range Dawn said, "You think she is going in to listen?"

"I think she is probably going to bed and I think she is hoping we go to bed soon too."

Dawn reached up and squeezed my cock through my pants. I moved my hand down to her back and stroked her softly. She began to rub and squeeze my cock firmly making it start to come to attention.

"You ready to go to bed Dawn?"

"No, I want to stay out here awhile longer."

Dawn moved and laid her head on my chest as she continued to rub my crotch. I slid my hand down to the small of her back and then further down and rubbed the top of her ass. Dawn was working her magic and my erection was growing harder. I felt her undo my belt. As she got it open she took both hands and unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down.

"Dawn."

"Be quiet," Dawn said as she fished my hardening cock out.

Dawn lowered her head and kissed the tip of my cock then stuck her tongue in the end. Slowly she licked up and down the length of my cock before she slipped her lips around my cock. Her mouth was warm and wonderful as she swirled her tongue around the head. I was in for a treat and I was going to let her suck as long as she wanted.

Dawn sucked more and more as we heard Cindy crying out during what must have been her orgasm. Dawn moaned softly each time she heard Cindy. It was a turn-on listening to other people making love. Dawn began to bob her head up and down as Cindy's cries of passion went away allowing the tip of my cock to bump the back of her throat each time. She was taking her time at a slow and steady pace. Dawn had sucked me for an hour before when she settled in like this.

I tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation as Dawn continued. I listened to the sounds of the night as the evening went on. Time past as she took her time pleasuring me. I had slipped a hand under her shirt and was messaging her breast as she continued. Dawn wasn't wearing a bra, she rarely did.

We continued this way for a long time, Dawn must have been getting tired because she had placed a hand around my cock and was squeezing as she bobbed her head up and down. She removed her mouth and started stroking my length furiously. After several minutes I allowed my muscles to tense and let my orgasm build. Dawn could feel my cum building.

"Shoot it in my mouth!" Dawn said. "I'm ready."

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers