Our Lucky Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

Dawn placed her lips over the head of my cock and stroked harder and faster.

"Are you ready!?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to shoot it on my face!"

"I am about to come."

Dawn leaned forward and pumped my cocked until I started to shoot my load. Dawn aimed my cock at her lips and face and let me shoot jet after jet of cum on her face.

"Ahhhh!" I let out.

After I had stopped shooting cum on her face Dawn used her mouth to suck the last drops from my cock. She released my cock from her mouth and sat up, then she looked at me while she used her tongue to lick the cum from her lips. She then took her fingers and scraped away the cum that was all over her face as I watched. She sucked the cum off her fingers while she looked me in the eyes.

"God you are beautiful," I told her.

"Let's go to bed, I need to be fucked," Dawn said as she stood.

I stood up and worked my cock back into my pants.

We headed inside. As I opened the screen door we bumped into Cindy and Mike standing there drinking a beer. Mike had on just a pair of shorts and Cindy was wearing only a long thin t-shirt.

"Good night you two," Dawn said as she quickly led me up the stairs.

Dawn and I spent several hours that night fucking quite loudly. Dawn made sure Beth, Cindy and Mike heard everything. About midnight, with Dawn satisfied, we finally fell asleep.

Morning came with the smell of breakfast waking me up. I could hear the shower running then it stopped. I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

"What are we going to do today honey?" Dawn asked as I stepped from the shower.

"Would you like to drive up to the lake and go swimming and sunbathe?"

"That sounds great, we can leave after breakfast," Dawn replied.

I finished showering and shaving after we went back to the bedroom. When I returned to the bedroom Dawn was slipping on the bottom of her very skimpy white bikini. I just stood and watched as she adjusted the small patch of thin material covering her pussy and the checks of her ass. The top was also very skimpy and showed off her breast nicely.

"You look nice," I said as I picked up a pair of shorts.

"I'm ready, let's go," Dawn squeaked.

"Not like that you're not," I said. "Put on a wrap or something."

Dawn fished the matching white wrap from her bag and wrapped it around her waist as I put on a shirt.

"Now let's go eat breakfast," Dawn said.

I just shook my head and followed Dawn out the door and down the stairs.

When we arrived in the kitchen Cindy and Mike were seated at the table already eating. Cindy was wearing the same thin t-shirt from the night before. Mike looked up and took a long look at Dawn admiring her breasts.

"Good morning you two," Dawn said as she sat down.

"Good morning," Cindy said. "Where are you two off to?"

"The lake," Dawn said.

"Sounds like fun, can we come with you?"

Dawn looked at me before she said anything.

"I guess," Dawn replied.

I told Mike about some other secluded locations that he and Cindy might like to visit while we all sat and finished breakfast. Beth had heard us all talking and told us to wait while she packed a lunch for all of us.

Cindy and Mike went upstairs to change. Mike came back first wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Shortly after that Cindy came down wearing a pair of shorts and modest bikini top. She looked very nice with her long red hair and her long legs.

Beth supplied us with a lunch and we went on our way to the lake with Mike and Cindy following us. It was only about an hour away. We had been on the road about 15 minutes...

"You think Cindy and Mike watched us on the porch last night?"

"I don't know. Dawn, are you getting off letting people hear us and possibly watch us?"

"Well, the thought of it does turn me on some."

"That is what I thought! I know you like to show off but what has gotten in to you?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy and enjoy being with you and having fun. Would you get turned on if someone was watching us?"

"I have never thought about it. I do get turned on when you expose yourself to people like you did when we were driving here, does it turn you on?"

"You know I have always been a little of an exhibitionist."

"I know, but does it excite you when you do it?"

There was a long pause as Dawn looked at me. "Yes...does that bother you?"

"No, I think it is hot as long as it doesn't go too far. You have a hot body and I enjoy other men looking at you like Mike was looking at you this morning."

"Good. Thanks."

When we arrived at the lake, we staked out a secluded spot under a tree far away from other people. Dawn and I spent an hour relaxing and swimming while Cindy and Mike sat under the tree. There were a few people around across the lake but not many.

It was about mid-afternoon, everyone had moved out into the sun. Dawn laid on her stomach and untied her top and asked me to rub some lotion on her back. I went ahead and rubbed it on her back and then up and down her legs. I noticed Mike watching.

"Cindy, you need some suntan lotion or sunscreen on your fair skin," I said as I looked over and admired her now minus the shorts.

"I guess I do."

"We don't have any sunscreen, do you have some?"

"Yes. Mike, rub it on my back please."

I watched as Cindy rolled over, her ass looked very nice in her skimpy bikini. Mike took some time rubbing down Cindy then he reached up and unhooked her top.

"This is a really nice place," Mike said. "Do you two come here often?"

"We are at the B&B just about every month. We work so much we take a three day weekend and usually come here."

I had a towel next to Dawn, a few feet over Cindy was lying in the sun.

"Do you want a beer? Beth dropped some in the cooler." Mike asked.

"Maybe one since I am driving."

"Dawn, do you want one?" He asked.

"I'm good."

Mike got the beer and he and I sat on each side of Cindy and talked. He wanted to know what Dawn and I did. I really wasn't interested in what he did but I asked any. We talked some for a little while then I turned to check on Dawn; she had gone to sleep.

"James, you said there were some other secluded places in the area, how secluded are they?" Mike asked.

"Secluded enough, we usually go there and fuck."

I caught Mike off guard, I was a little pissed they had followed us. After I said that, Cindy sat up on her elbows with her tits dangling and looked at me.

"Really?"

"Yes. You will have to check some of them out."

Cindy turned and looked at Mike.

"Yes we will," she said.

"Have you two ever been caught?" Cindy asked.

"Not yet."

"We got caught in a park once." Cindy said.

My interest was up now.

"What happened?"

"We got a $100 ticket," Mike said.

Cindy sat up holding her top with her hand; she was in a talkative mood now so we spent some time talking about other things. She kept trying to steer the conversation toward sex but I kept away from it. I finished my beer, Mike asked if I wanted another, I said no. He got up and got him and Cindy a beer. When Mike sat down I noticed he kept looking over at Dawn, enough I turned to look at Dawn.

Dawn had rolled over on her back and gone to sleep in the hot sun...forgetting her top. She usually sunbathed topless or nude when we were at the lake.

"Dawn."

Nothing.

"Dawn!"

"What!"

"I think you forgot something."

"What?" Dawn said irritated.

"Your top."

Dawn opened her eyes and looked.

"I'm okay, rub some lotion on me," Dawn said and closed her eyes again.

"Sorry you guys," I said as I picked up the lotion and held it up and dripped it on Dawn's nipple.

"James, what are you doing?" Dawn said as she sat up.

Dawn looked at me then looked over then remembered we had company.

"Oh shit, I forgot you two were here," Dawn said as she turned to get her top.

"That's okay Dawn," Cindy said.

Dawn looked at me then looked at Cindy sitting up holding her top.

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not. I wanted to take my top off since there was no one around but I wasn't sure about you."

"You won't bother me," Dawn said and lay back down and started spreading the lotion around I had dripped on her tits.

I watched as Cindy pulled her top away. She had a nice set of pale white tits with pink nipples. She picked up the suntan lotion she had and rubbed it on her tits.

"Over here," Dawn said.

I looked over at Dawn; she was propped up on her elbows looking.

"You want to rub suntan lotion on me or not?"

"I'll do it," I said.

Dawn laid back down and I rubbed suntan lotion all over the front of her body, I took my time rubbing her tits.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked softly.

"Sure."

"Can I look at her?"

"If Mike doesn't mind, go ahead."

I rubbed Dawn's tits some more, than let her sun.

"I'll make sure you don't go to sleep and get burned," I told her.

I turned back toward Mike, looking over Cindy lying down.

"Down the road about 5 miles there is a state park that has a lot of hiking trails on it that are rather secluded during the week but they are a little busy on the weekend," I told him nonchalantly.

"Maybe we will come and spend a week sometime and explore all these places," Cindy said.

I looked down at her and admired her tits.

"That is how we found all of them, we spent a week up here one fall," I said as I looked.

"I think we will do that this fall. This is the first time we have been to this area," Mike said.

"Will you two be here this fall? We could get together," Cindy said.

"Probably, make sure we get your number and email address before you leave," I said looking again.

I lay down to get some sun and so Mike could look at Dawn. I really wanted to look at Cindy some more but I thought I was pushing it. I had been lying there soaking up some sun for about 10 minutes when I heard Mike talking to Dawn, next to me. I opened my eyes and looked toward Dawn and Mike was sitting next to her talking. "Do you two come to this lake often?" Mike asked.

"Only when it is not crowded. Late in the summer like now it is not too bad on this side of the lake," Dawn told him as she looked up.

Mike was looking over Dawn's tits, I guess I couldn't say anything.

"Dawn?" I heard Cindy say.

I looked over at her and she was sitting up.

"Yes Cindy."

"Do you ever go skinny dipping in the lake?"

"Yes if there is no one near us."

"We are pretty alone right now," Cindy said.

I looked around and everyone was on the far side of the lake at the picnic tables. They were a good 300 yards away.

"Go ahead then," Dawn said.

Mike looked up and I looked at Cindy. She stood and pushed the bottom of her suit down and walked the 10 yards to the lake. All I could do was watch as she walked and slipped into the water.

"Dawn, are you going to join me?"

"Sure!"

Dawn stood and untied the bottom of her bikini and walked to the lake and joined Cindy. We had gone skinny dipping a few times in this lake but I was surprised at Dawn.

"They are beautiful," Mike said.

"Yes they are."

"Come on you two!" Dawn said.

Now I was really surprised, we had never gone skinny dipping with anyone else before.

"Come on James." Mike said as he got up and dropped his shorts and went to join the girls.

"James, come on!" Dawn yelled.

I figured what the hell. I stood and slipped my shorts and underwear down and walked slowly to the lake. My cock was about half hard so I stopped and stood at the edge so Cindy could see. She looked up for a few seconds.

"Join us," Cindy said as she looked at my cock.

I slipped down into the water and wrapped my arms around Dawn. We spent some time in the water; I kept an eye out for anyone heading our way. Cindy and Dawn were having fun; Mike and I were just watching them. We all spent about an hour swimming and playing. I swam to the edge of the lake to stand and watch.

"I think we better get out, my fair skin is starting to get red," Cindy said.

I took that as my cue to get out ahead of the girls and go sit so I could watch them walk back to the towels. I made it to the towels and was standing and watching as the three of them got out of the water and walked toward me. I was looking at Cindy as she walked, she looked very nice. I looked down and saw that she had a nice patch of red over her pussy. When everyone got to the towels we all sat down to drip dry.

"That was fun!" Cindy said.

"Yes it was," came from Dawn.

I turned to look at Dawn and she just smiled.

"I have some towels in our car," Mike said as I watched him pull up his shorts.

Mike returned with towels and handed them out. Cindy stood and dried off. She kept turning toward me so I kept looking at her pussy.

"James, could you please tie my top?" Dawn said.

I turned around and Dawn had her bottoms back on and was waiting for me to tie her top.

"You're crazy," I said quietly as I tied her top.

After I finished tying Dawn's top I finished drying off and then slipped my shorts back on.

"Thanks for showing us this place," Cindy said.

"You are welcome," I said. "We should head back, Beth will be fixing dinner."

"Okay," Mike said.

We picked everything up and went to the SUV. Dawn and I climbed in and we left. We drove for about 15 minutes without saying anything.

"James, are you mad?" Dawn asked.

"No, just surprised."

"But you are not mad?"

"No. Do you like other men looking at you?"

"Yes I do, does that bother you?"

"No, as long as they don't touch," I said with a smile.

Dawn giggled.

"Would you get turned on if someone was watching us make love?" Dawn asked again.

"Dawn, I get turned on just being with you, I don't need anything else," I said.

"That is not an answer," Dawn said.

"I don't know, maybe, it was pretty hot listening to Cindy and Mike last night."

"They were watching while I gave you a blow job."

"I don't know if they watched."

"Does it turn you on thinking they may have been watching you shoot your load all over my face?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, it kind of turns me on thinking about it. Do you want to do it again tonight so they can watch again?" I asked.

"What would you do knowing someone was watching us?"

"I don't know, I guess I would make sure they got a good show."

"Really?" Dawn said. "Would you let someone 'accidentally' watch"?

"What do you mean 'accidentally'?"

"I don't want someone in our bedroom watching us. What if someone happened to be watching through a door that wasn't completely closed?" Dawn said.

"Do you want Cindy and Mike to watch through the door"? I asked.

"Not Cindy and Mike," Dawn replied.

"Who then?"

"Beth."

"What?"

"Beth...she obviously was getting off listening to us yesterday, I think she would get off watching," Dawn replied.

"Why Beth?"

"I just like Beth and think she should enjoy herself when she can."

"What do you have in mind then?"

"If you are ok with it, I have a plan."

"Sure," I told her.

Dawn was quite all the way back; I knew her mind was churning. When we arrived it was about 6:00, Beth was inside fixing dinner.

"Hey Beth," Dawn said as she walked up.

"Did you all have fun at the lake?" Beth asked.

"Yes we did. Are Cindy and Mike back yet?" Dawn asked.

"Not yet. Dinner is ready."

"They should be here in a few minutes, they were right behind us," I said.

Cindy and Mike came in a few minutes later. We all sat and ate dinner and talked. Mike brought up the skinny dipping and Beth looked at us and smiled. We finished eating after about 45 minutes. We all helped Beth cleanup so she could be finished for the evening.

"We are going to go take a shower after swimming in the lake and then rest some," Dawn said.

We went up to our room and I started undressing to take a shower.

"Wait a minute before you shower," Dawn said.

Dawn walked over and sat on the bed and motioned for me to sit by her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You really want to do this?" Dawn asked.

"What do you want to do?"

"After we shower let's get on the bed and have some noisy foreplay. I am going to leave the bedroom door open about an inch or two while we shower and after we come out. If Beth hears us and comes up she should be able to see us on the bed through the opening in the door."

"Ok, if you are sure?" I asked.

"It's just Beth," Dawn said.

Dawn got up and walked over to the bedroom door and opened it so that it had about a two inch opening. Then she led me to the shower where she left the door open to the bathroom.

When we got in the shower Dawn was cutting up and laughing loudly so Beth would hear. We spent a lot of time soaping each other up; I was getting turned on just thinking about pretty Beth watching. We got out of the shower and toweled off and went in to lie down on the bed. Dawn continued laughing and teasing me and got me laughing. I was sure Beth could hear us where ever she was in the house.

"You want to fuck me big boy!" Dawn said loudly. "You want to stick that huge cock in my sweet little pussy!"

I was sure Beth had heard that, Cindy and Mike probably heard. Dawn laughed and grabbed at my cock as she played around on the bed.

"Damn James you are hard as a rock, did you get excited playing with my pussy in the shower?!"

"Dawn, be quiet, Beth will hear you," I said for effect.

We played around in bed more, Dawn was stroking my cock as I played with her tits while she laughed.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear," I just saw Beth peek through the door, you ready?"

I whispered back in her ear, "Make it a good show honey."

"James I want to suck your big cock. Stand up at the end of the bed."

I slid off the end of the bed and stood as Dawn slipped down and sat on the edge. I knew from this angle Beth would be able to see all of my cock as Dawn sucked it. Dawn reached up with her hand and slowly began to stroke my cock making sure it was fully erect. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw Beth peeking through the door.

"Suck it Dawn!" I said.

Dawn looked up at me and I winked at her. While she kept looking at me she opened her mouth and slid it down on to my throbbing cock, keeping her hand around my cock stroking it as she sucked on the tip. I grabbed the back of Dawn's head which I usually didn't do and pulled her head gently toward my cock. Dawn removed her hand and moved her mouth up and down as I pulled her head back and forth. I made sure I didn't force her. To my amazement Dawn began to force her mouth down on my cock, letting my cock bang the back of her throat harder than she usually did. I reached down with both hands and grabbed two handfuls of her long black hair and acted like I was forcing her down on my cock.

"Take it all!" I yelled.

Dawn looked up at me with her eyes and even though her mouth was occupied with my cock I knew she was smiling. I began to move her head faster, making sure not to hurt her.

"Suck it bitch, take it all!!" I yelled at Dawn.

Dawn looked up with the strangest look in her eyes but kept going. We talked dirty to each other sometimes but not like this. I had both hands tangled in Dawn's hair so where ever her head went my hands went. She began to move her head faster sucking my cock harder and harder. I looked out of the corner of my eye again and Beth was not even trying to hide that she was looking through the opening of the door. I took a little longer look and I could see Beth's hand up under her shirt massaging her breasts.

I looked down as Dawn looked up and winked at her again. Dawn then did something she rarely does; she started forcing her mouth all the way down on my cock trying to take it down her throat. She slowed down and began to force her mouth down onto me, gagging as she tried to swallow me. Dawn had given up trying to deep throat me years ago.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers