Our Lucky Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers

"Take it down your throat and swallow it!" I said.

Dawn pushed forward and held her breath as I felt the head of cock push into the back of her throat just a little. Dawn gagged hard.

"Swallow it all!" I commanded.

Dawn came up for air and then forced her way down on to me again. Even with my control Dawn was turning me on now. I pulled Dawn off my cock some because I didn't want to hurt her and began to move her head back and forth rapidly. Dawn reached up with her hand and began to squeeze my balls. I pulled her head forward and held her so she could feel my cock stiffen as I felt my orgasm building. Dawn leaned forward more so that she had a better angle on my cock.

With Dawn leaning forward now she again forced her way down on to my cock. With the new angle I thought I could feel more of the head of my cock slipping into her throat. Dawn didn't gag this time. Even with the head of my cock pushing into her throat Dawn still had a good three more inches she could never swallow. As she did this over and over I was having trouble controlling myself.

"Take it down your throat, I am going to shoot my cum down your throat!"

I knew Dawn could feel my orgasm building as she pushed harder and harder, gagging more and more. The sensation was more then I could take.

"I'm coming!"

Dawn forced her head forward so the first load of cum shot straight down her throat then she quickly removed her mouth from my cock and let me shoot load after load onto her face and tits. Dawn had really gotten me turned on, I continued to shoot load after load of cum onto Dawn's face and tits, covering them with cum.

"Oh yes!" I yelled as Dawn returned her mouth to my cock and sucked every drop out.

Dawn would only let me come on her face when she was really turned on. I thought I was going to explode again just at the sight of all my cum dripping from her face and tits. Dawn released my cock from her mouth and fell back against the bed.

"Spread your cum all over my tits!" Dawn begged. I sat down beside her so Beth could see what I was doing and began to smear my cum all over Dawn's tits. I took my time spreading it until all the cum on her tits was smeared around. Dawn took my hand and sucked cum off my fingers while looking into my eyes as I winked at her. After she had cleaned my fingers she took her hands and smeared the cum on her face all over her face and neck. When Dawn was finished she sucked her fingers clean.

"Perfect as usual my lover," Dawn said with a smile and a wink. "Let me go clean up and then you can eat my pussy."

Dawn got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Dawn knew I had never tasted my own cum and never pushed. I was thinking about licking her tits clean and if she had hesitated getting up, I would have. When Dawn returned I stood up and took her in my arms and leaned down to kiss her. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass while we kissed. I could taste the faint hint of cum on her lips.

"Now sit on the bed and let me do you," I said as I turned Dawn to the side of the bed and sat her down so Beth could see clearly. When I turned Dawn on the bed I looked over toward the door again. I could see that Beth had actually pulled the door open about another inch and I could now see she had unbuttoned her top and pulled one of her breast free from her bra and was twisting the nipple. As I looked away I thought I could see Beth's other hand down inside the front of her shorts.

As soon as Dawn's ass hit the bed I spread her legs wide. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and then kissed her on the neck and whispered softly in her ear.

"Beth is playing with herself," and then slid down and kissed and sucked on each nipple.

I took my time sucking on Dawn's breasts as she pulled my head into her. I broke free and continued kissing my way down as I got down on my knees in front of her. I pushed her legs wider apart and began licking her thighs in a way that I knew Beth could see everything.

I slowly worked my way toward Dawn's pussy. I began to lick up and down her slit from top to bottom. She pulled my head in and began moaning very loud. I leaned back some and let Beth watch as I took my tongue and flicked Dawn's pussy. Beth moaned more. After a few minutes Dawn's juices were flowing freely. I reached up and began slipping one finger and then eventually three fingers into Dawn's pussy. As I sucked on her clit and drove my fingers in and out Dawn fell back on the bed and started moaning for real.

"Yes James, yes. Suck my clit!"

I finger fucked Dawn while I sucked hard on her clit. Dawn was now really turned on because I could already feel her muscles contracting. I wanted her to build to a huge climax though so Beth could see her squirt. I removed my fingers and began to use my tongue to torture Dawn.

"Oh god James, that feels so good! Eat me!"

I pushed my tongue into Dawn's tunnel as far as I could and licked the walls of her pussy for several minutes.

"Oh shit James!!"

Again I felt her muscle begin to twitch. I backed off so she would continue to build.

"James you are driving me crazy, eat me!"

Slowly I tongued her clit until she was starting to squirm again pushing her toward the edge.

"Oh god James!" Dawn screamed as she neared the edge.

I backed off again.

"God James, you are killing me!!"

I knew Dawn could not stand much more but I knew she was going to explode when she came. I grabbed her legs under her knees and pushed them up toward her chest. She grabbed her knees and pulled her legs apart and all the way back to her chest mashing her tits.

"Eat me James, make me come now!!"

With Dawn's legs pulled back showing Beth her wide open pussy I leaned forward and slowly began to lick up and down between her pussy lips, she squirmed more. I pushed my tongue inside her pussy once again and licked her insides. Dawn was trying to push her pussy up to meet my mouth. I pulled my tongue from Dawn's insides and slowly licked my way down to her asshole.

When I licked Dawn's puckered hole she screamed, "Oh James I can't stand that!!"

I licked around her hole several more times as Dawn screamed out; then I drove my tongue into her ass.

"Oh my god I am coming!!" Dawn screamed as she pulled back hard on her legs.

As I felt her first deep convulsion I pulled my tongue out of her ass and watched as she shot out a stream from her pussy several feet into the air. Then she contracted again and shot a second stream into the air and then I heard a gasp from behind me.

"Oh my god," I heard from behind me when Dawn shot her last stream into the air.

I then heard a moan come from Beth and I knew she had brought herself to an orgasm while watching. I leaned forward and planted my mouth fully on Dawn's pussy and sucked up any remaining juice.

"Stop!!!" Dawn screamed as her grip on her legs failed.

I slowly slid up to Dawn's tits and kissed them. She was gasping frantically. I hadn't seen her come so hard in a long time. Sweat was pouring from her chest and face. I could see she was hot and breathing hard.

"Oh my god James, I think I pulled something!" Dawn let out between breaths.

I let her recover for several minutes while I whispered in her ear what Beth had done. After a few minutes she was focusing better.

"You ready?" I asked softly.

She turned her head toward me and whispered, "Ready for what?"

"Ready to get your brains fucked out," I whispered.

"No James, I can't take anymore," I heard Dawn trail off as I stood and grabbed her legs again placing her feet over my shoulders.

"James!" She pleaded.

I grabbed my rock hard cock in my hand and placed it at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed it in until I leaned forward and felt the tip push her cervix to the side.

"Oh god James!"

I let her stretch open and then I began pulling out and thrusting back in long deep strokes.

"Oh James!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock suddenly as I pushed in and she jerked as another wave shot through her body.

"James fuck me hard and fast before I pass out!" Dawn screamed.

Despite Dawn's pleading I knew she would not pass out and would come hard again. I began to thrust in and out of her pussy as fast and as hard as I could. In the back of my mind I could see Beth fingering her pussy and squeezing her tits. Dawn's pussy muscles began to clamp down on my cock as I pushed in harder and harder.

"Fuck me!!" Dawn screamed.

I thrust in and out of Dawn for several more minutes letting my cum build. I thrust one last time hard into Dawn letting my cum fill her. Dawn convulsed and jerked under me as she screamed. I pumped load after load of hot cum deep into my wife as she whimpered. I collapsed spent on top of her and rolled off so she could breath.

As I looked up in a fog I could see Beth with her head thrown back with her fingers in her shorts working into her pussy. I focused on Beth as she began to buck her hips against her hand. The crotch of Beth's shorts was soaked as she thrust her hips and moaned loudly. Dawn rose up and looked when she heard Beth moan. Beth's knees almost buckled as she came hard. As she began to stumble she looked up and saw Dawn and I watching. Beth gasped and stumbled back from the door.

"Oh shit" we heard with another noise then we heard footsteps and Beth's bedroom door slam.

"Oh my god, I didn't want her to know we knew she was looking," Dawn said.

After a minute Dawn got up and went to the door and listened and then she stepped out into the hall and crossed over to listen at Beth's door. She paused a minute then ran in to our room.

"She is okay; I can hear her having another orgasm." Dawn squealed.

"We have known Beth a long time, I am sure she knows that she listens to us," I told Dawn.

"I guess so. James you have never pleasured me like that! You must have been turned on knowing Beth was watching too."

"You were getting pretty hot yourself, I think that was part of it," I told her.

"Can we get some sleep now?" Dawn asked as she turned off the lights and climbed into bed.

We both crashed and went right to sleep.

We slept in late Sunday morning so we would be rested when we drove back home. When we got up and went downstairs, we walked into the kitchen to see Beth washing up the breakfast dishes. Dawn walked up behind Beth and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Good morning Beth," Dawn said.

Beth jumped a little and turned toward Dawn.

"Uh, good morning you two," Beth said with a smile. "Would you like me to fix you something to eat?"

Dawn turned back toward me and said, "We can wait until lunch."

"Did you have a good rest last night?" Dawn asked Beth.

"Yes I did, I rested very well. Thank you, thank you both," Beth replied as she returned to her dish washing.

Dawn and I went out to the SUV to start loading everything for the trip back home.

"I think Beth had a good night," Dawn said.

"I hope she did."

We both laughed as we made room in the SUV for our bags. I watched Dawn as she climbed in and out of the SUV in another pair of skimpy shorts that exposed her thong covered crotch just barely as she bent forward. God I love her.

"Let's go get the bags and pack everything up," Dawn said.

We went back inside and were heading toward our room when we bumped into Cindy and Mike coming out of their room.

"You two heading out?" Cindy asked.

"Just getting ready, we won't leave until after lunch," Dawn said.

"We are leaving later and heading to the next stop on our vacation," Cindy replied.

"I hope you two have a good vacation," Dawn told her.

"I think things are looking up," Cindy replied as she looked at her husband.

Dawn and I went on up the stairs to finish packing. As we were about to finish Beth knocked on the open door.

"Did you two have an enjoyable stay this time?" Beth asked with a smile.

"Yes we did Beth, make our reservations for next month," I said.

"As usual," Beth nodded. "You know, I am glad you two come here every month, I look forward to seeing you each time."

"Thanks Beth," Dawn said.

Beth looked at us and then looked down.

"Umm, I know you two saw me watching last night," Beth said as she blushed.

"Watching what Beth?" Dawn replied.

"Don't pretend Dawn. I heard you two playing around and when I went to my room I stopped and watched. I didn't mean to but... it has been a long time since I have been turned on like that. I hope I didn't embarrass you two."

"Beth, don't worry about it, like you said we are like family," I said. "We will make sure the door is shut next time."

"You don't have to do that...if you don't want to?" Beth quickly responded. "Dawn can I ask you something quite personal?"

"Sure Beth."

"I don't want to embarrass you two but Dawn how do you get all of James in you?"

Dawn giggled. "With lots of practice Beth."

"I have something else to tell you," Beth said with a pause as she looked around.

"What Beth?" Dawn asked.

"I shouldn't tell you this but when you looked up and I stumbled backwards I ran into Cindy and Mike, they had snuck up the stairs and were watching over my shoulder."

"Really?" Dawn said. "Did they say anything?"

"No they just ran down the stairs and went into their room."

"That is interesting. Did they say anything this morning?" Dawn asked.

"Well...they just told me to come up here and stall you two for a few minutes when you got ready to leave."

"For what?" I asked.

"I don't know but I guess I have stalled long enough," Beth said with a smile as she turned and left.

"I wonder what that is all about," I asked.

"I don't know," Dawn said.

We picked up our bags and headed down the stairs. As we approached the bottom of the stairs we saw Beth standing looking into the TV room.

We walked up behind Beth and she turned and looked at us then looked back into the room. We walked forward and when we looked into the room we saw Cindy and Mike naked. Cindy was straddling Mike's lap looking over her shoulder while he sat on the couch.

"Glad you two finally arrived," Cindy said.

As soon as Cindy finished her statement she turned toward Mike and start grinding her pussy onto his cock. I didn't know what was going on but I was sure enjoying seeing the tall red head's tits swaying as she humped her husband. Dawn was standing in front of me watching intently. I gave her a gentle push into the room so I could see better.

All three of us watched for a long time as Cindy continued to fuck Mike.

"Oh god Mike, fuck me!" Cindy cried out.

Mike reached up and grabbed Cindy's bouncing tits and pulled one to his mouth as she fucked him harder. My cock was getting hard as I watched the fair skinned young woman fucking her husband as hard as she could.

"Oh Mike shove it in me!" Cindy cried.

We watched shocked as Cindy continued slamming her pussy onto Mike's cock. She leaned forward and pulled his head into her breasts as she ground into him. We watched for about ten more minutes as they continued to fuck madly.

Mike reached around Cindy's waist and lifted her up and moved her to the floor on her back. He grabbed her legs and pushed them all the way up to her chest. Cindy grabbed her legs and pulled them back mashing her large breasts. Mike propped himself up and began to fuck Cindy's pussy for all he had.

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder!" She screamed.

Mike continued to thrust in and out of Cindy as she screamed. I watched as Cindy looked over Mike's shoulder and looked at Dawn and me. She looked at us with her mouth hanging open and with all that lovely red hair spread out behind her as she began to pant heavily.

"Oh god Mike! Fuck me faster! I'm coming Mike, come with me, fill my pussy up!"

We all watched as Cindy began to convulse and jerk. Mike slowed and began to drive into her with long hard strokes.

"Oh my god!!" Cindy screamed as Mike shoved in and held himself as he jerked into her.

"Ahhhh!" Mike screamed as he thrust.

Cindy released her legs and grabbed Mike and pulled him down to her breasts. We all stood there for a few more minutes admiring the naked bodies as they lay on the floor recovering.

"Did you all enjoy the show?" Cindy said as she looked at us and smiled.

"Excellent!" I said. "But why?"

"Well...," Cindy started as Mike rolled off her exposing her beautiful mound of red hair and the cum oozing from the pussy below it.

"We snuck up the stairs last light when we heard you two having sex and watched. You two were fantastic," Cindy said.

"After you looked up and Beth stumbled into us we ran down to our room and fucked like dogs all night. We really got off watching you two, we thought we would return the favor," Mike told us.

"Well thanks you two, Dawn and I enjoyed the show, I wish we weren't about to leave," I told them.

"You are welcome. It really is a turn on with someone watching," Cindy said as she stood and helped Mike up from the floor.

"I know," Dawn said as she smiled at me.

Cindy walked over and stood in front of us, I paused to admire her body.

"When are you two coming back?" Cindy asked.

"We are here almost every month on the last weekend," I told them.

"Good!" Cindy replied. "Maybe we might run into you again sometime."

"If you are going to be in the area just call Beth and ask her if we are going to be in town," Dawn told them. "Maybe we can return the favor sometime."

"We might do that," Mike said.

Cindy and Mike grabbed each other and headed toward their room and closed the door.

"Well, I didn't know what they were going to do," Beth said as she looked at us and smiled.

"Interesting," Dawn said. "That will give us something to think about on the way back home."

"Are you two ready to leave," Beth asked.

"As soon as we load the car up and have lunch with you," I said.

"Good, I'll get the food ready," Beth said as we took our bags to the car.

When we returned to the kitchen to eat we could hear Cindy and Mike fucking again.

"I don't guess they will be out for lunch anytime soon," Beth laughed. "You two really didn't mind me watching last night?"

"Actually Beth we had hoped you would," Dawn told her.

"Thanks, can I watch next time?"

"I'll make you deal Beth, you can come in and watch...but, you have to take your clothes off, fair is fair," I said to see what reaction I could get from her.

Beth looked at me for a minute.

"Deal!" Beth said.

I was surprised that Beth agreed.

"You have a deal then," Dawn agreed.

We continued to eat with some silence.

"Beth you really should find someone," Dawn told her.

After we finished eating we said goodbye to Beth until next month, got in the SUV and headed home.

Dawn and I sat quietly until we reached the interstate.

"That was so hot!" Dawn said.

"Yes it was; those two are crazy."

"You think so?" Dawn asked me.

"That was a pretty wild show."

"Yes but they knew we were watching and it turned them on, I know it made me wet."

"Dawn I really think you want to have someone watch us in the same room."

"Is that why you asked Beth to watch?" Dawn asked.

"I thought you really wanted it."

We continued on toward home for about an hour. I looked over at Dawn and she was starting to fall asleep.

"Don't you go to sleep on me again or you will be stripping," I told her.

"I'm okay, I'll get something to drink when we stop and get gas," Dawn said.

We always stopped just before we crossed over the state line going back to get gas. We stopped at the same old country store every time; it was another one of our rituals for our trip.

About ten minutes later I pulled off to get gas. I started pumping the gas and headed into the store with Dawn. The store was so old you had to pay inside.

"Hi Sue, hi Joe!" I yelled as I entered.

Sue and Joe were as old as the store.

drmac100
drmac100
1,234 Followers