Our Lucky Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,232 Followers

"Hi Dawn and James," Sue said from behind the counter, "The usual?"

I went to the cooler and grabbed two sodas while Dawn grabbed some munchies. We talked to Sue and Joe while I waited for the pump to cut off. Joe always tried to sneak as many peeks at Dawn as he could when we stopped. When the pump cut off we paid for the gas and the munchies, Joe handed me my change.

As I started to put the money in my pocket I 'dropped' the coins on the floor. Dawn looked up at me with a smirk.

"Dawn can you get that, my hands are full."

I did this every few months so Joe could look up Dawn's shorts or down her top when she bent over to pick up the change. Dawn slowly turned and bent over several times to pick up the change. Dawn had on her old, very short, blue jean shorts. I watched as Joe took pleasure at looking at her barely covered ass. Dawn turned back toward the counter and leaned forward to pick up the remainder of the change. The halter Dawn had on was loose and Joe could clearly see her breasts and nipples.

"Here you go," Dawn said as she stuffed her hand into my pocket to deposit the change.

"Bye Joe," Dawn said as we turned toward the door.

"See you two next month," Joe said as he followed us out the door, still checking out Dawn. I knew he would stand and watch until Dawn got in the truck.

"You call me a tease," Dawn said. "One of these days you are going to cause Joe to have a heart attack."

Dawn was wiggling her ass as she returned to the car knowing Joe was looking.

"Oh shit!" Dawn said as I started the car.

"What?!"

"I forgot to get our lottery tickets for next month, I was thinking about Cindy and Mike."

This was another one of Dawn's rituals. The state we lived in didn't sell lottery tickets so when we were up here she always got new lottery numbers for the next month until we returned. She also bought a bunch of scratch offs which I hated because she got that crap all over the SUV.

"Don't worry about it Dawn. We will get them next time, besides, someone hit it for like 250 million last week;" I told her.

"Well I could," she said as she looked at me and smiled. "But I won't have any batteries for the vibrator for the trip home, I forgot them too."

"Well go get the batteries then!" I said.

I was looking forward to a show on the way home. I knew Dawn was horny from watching Cindy and Mike.

"I'll be right back; I'll check my numbers from last month and get new ones and batteries."

"If you get scratch offs, scratch them off in the store so you don't get that shit all over the truck this time," I yelled as she ran to the store.

I turned the truck off while I waited for Dawn. Several minutes went by and Dawn had not returned. I reached in the back and fished out Dawn's vibrator while I waited preparing for the show. After I located it Dawn had still not returned.

'She is in there scratching off those tickets I hope', I said to myself.

I looked up and saw Dawn walking slowly toward the SUV, Sue was following her. Dawn got to the truck, opened the door and climbed in; her face was white.

"Dawn what is wrong?" I asked.

Sue was standing at the door saying something but I wasn't listening.

"We won the lottery," Dawn said.

"Great, how much did you win?" I asked.

"We have the only winning ticket, over $250,000,000.00," Dawn said as she turned and looked at me.

I thought for a second and looked at her and said, "Great, did you get the batteries?"

*

I thought Dawn was teasing me because I had her bend over for Joe, but she wasn't. I needed to write this story so it would be clear how things got started.

The rest of our adventures continue under the "Life after the Lottery" novellas that can be found under drmac100. Enjoy.

drmac100
drmac100
1,232 Followers