Our Massage Parlor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers

"A handjob?!"

"I rubbed my boyfriend through his jeans once?"

"What are you, up for freakin' sainthood? What are you doing working at a massage parlor if you've never even made a guy cum?"

"I'm a certified massage therapist! I got it during undergrad..."

"Oh." She looked away and said, "Well I guess that works, too. But still, you'd make better tips if you knew how to give a happy ending, trust me. John spends about...what, fifty dollars for a blowjob?"

We both turned to look at John, who blushed under our withering stares. "Sounds about right," he replied quietly.

Fifty dollars? That was over three hours' worth of what I got paid to give massages. "But I don't know how to do any of that stuff..."

"Well then you've got the perfect job, don't you? I bet you could go through six guys a day. Practice makes perfect, that's how I learned. Any guy is willing to help out a cute, young woman learn how to give orgasms, trust me."

"But it'd be so embarrassing, practicing on a stranger! I'm not sure I can do it."

Katelyn looked at John. Understanding dawning, so did I. "What? What is it? Oh no, not me, there's gotta be someone else. There's tons of guys who go there!"

"But they're strangers! It's better to learn with someone you know! Come on, John, are you going to be so cruel as to say no to a face like that?" teased Katelyn.

"Yes. I am."

"OK, what about tits like those? Look at 'em, they're the size of coconuts. Are you really going to say no tothose?"

"I, well, is it OK with you, Monica?" he asked.

I pretended to think about it. I was dying to see whether I could make him hard again. Did I really have that power over him? Why? Could I make him cum? I'd like to try... "Ya, I guess it's OK with me, if you don't mind..."

"Then it's settled! Think we can borrow a room at your work, Monica?"

"Ya, we should be fine," I replied. John and Katelyn paid for our meals and left.

Katelyn and I waited outside the room while John got ready inside. I asked her for some tips, but she just told me to ask John. "Every cock is different," she lectured. "The basics are generally the same, but the only person who knows how it feels is the guy it's connected to. If you want to know how you're doing, you have to ask him. Don't worry, John and I will train you. It'll be fun. I still remember giving my first handjob..."

From inside the room, John called out: "I'm ready." I look to Katelyn for courage, and we headed in.

We walked into the room. My hands were shaking, my teeth were tingling, I was so nervous. I could feel my cheeks burning as I blushed furiously. John lay supine on the table, face-up. A towel hid his lap, but the rest of him lay bare and vulnerable. He was staring straight up at the ceiling, his arms lifelessly flat against his body.

The door closed loudly behind me. "Ready, you two?" asked Katelyn. She looked at John's towel and pouted. "You're gonna be bashful now, John?"

"I'm not bashful, I just didn't want to scare off Monica..."

"I've seen it, John, and it's notthatbig. She'll live. ...You will, right?" she asked me.

"I'll be fine," I bluffed. I still had no idea how it actually worked. I took my place standing above John's body. "So, um, how should we start?"

"Well first you should probably remove the towel," advised Katelyn sagely from her seat in the corner. "After that, just do whatever feels natural and whatever John says feels good. And John? She needs to get lots of practice, so if you're about to finish, tell her to stop. I don't feel like waiting for you to reload."

I slowly pulled the heavy towel off of him. As soon as his cock was freed, it sprung up. My eyes were fixated on it. John and Katelyn were both watching me with interest. I put some massage oil onto my hands and hesitantly reached out. I brushed my fingertips against it and pulled back. I took a deep breath and slowly wrapped my hand around it, my eyes clenched shut.

It was hot. It was hard. It was soft, too, though, like silk wrapped around steel. I could feel a subtle throbbing underneath the skin: his heartbeat. I opened my eyes and let out the breath I had been holding. This wasn't so scary...

"Hmmm, looks like John's excited..." Katelyn smirked.

"I can see that," I blushed. "I can see everything..."

I looked to John. His eyes were closed, and his lips parted as he softly panted. "Um, what do I do, John?"

He looked at me. "Well, um, if you don't mind, can you take your top off? I mean, if you don't want to, that's OK," he rambled, "but they just look really,reallygood, and it would help me if I could see them, and-"

"Sure," I said. I wanted to help him out any way I could. I felt powerful, knowing I was controlling his pleasure. I sadly released my grip on him and lifted my shirt off over my head. I reached behind my back and undid the clasp. The bra fell to the floor, exposing my breasts to him. Katelyn whistled and I felt my cheeks burning anew. "What do you think?" I asked John.

"I think they're amazing..." he cooed.

I bit my lip. "Thanks. Um, can we go over the parts? I'm still really new..."

"Oh, ya, of course. Well, the main part is the shaft. The big thing on top is the head, and that's more sensitive than the shaft, so usually it's a good idea to focus there. Just beneath the head, on the underside of the shaft, though, is where I'm most sensitive..."

"Right here?" I asked, rubbing my finger along where he had indicated.

He bit his lip and exhaled forcefully. "Ya, right there. Now take my shaft again in your hand, ya, just like that. OK, now start to stroke it up and down. Not such short strokes...go all the way from the top to the bottom, ya, that's, that's perfect..." he groaned. His cock was hot in my hand. I used my left hand to steady his shaft, while my right hand was stroking his manhood. It was thrilling to be doing this. He was moaning and groaning, and all because of me!

"Is this a good speed?" I asked.

"Can you try a little bit faster?" he asked.

"Mhm," I nodded, increasing my speed. As soon as I did, he moaned again. It was almost like a toy. I had total control over him and his pleasure. I tightened my grip and kept working, staring at his massive shaft. It had turned a deeper red, and I was sure it had gotten even thicker. I looked at Katelyn, who was watching with delighted interest.

"Monica? You there?"

"What? Sorry?"

"I said you should stop," groaned John through clenched teeth. "Otherwise I'm about to cum."

"Oh! Sorry!" I released his dick. "I guess I was just, caught up in it..." I confessed. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I could still feel its warmth against my palm. "...How was it?"

"Really good..."

"But practice makes perfect!" chimed in Katelyn. She walked over to me and pet her arm around my shoulder. "Well, we have to give him a bit, or he'll go off as soon as you start back up." She traced her fingernail along the length of John's cock as he squirmed and clenched his eyes shut. "Wow, you really got him close, Monica. I bet he was just a few seconds away."

A pearly drop emerged from the tip of his cock. "Is that cum?" I asked.

"No, just precum. It's like, the appetizer before the main course. Don't worry, he's still good to go. Just means he's close. So what did you think of it?" she asked.

"I liked it," I admitted. "It was fun."

"Isn't it? I just love cocks... They're great to play with. Mmmm, but look at who I'm talking to, Saint Monica, I can tell you love 'em, too. John had to call your name three times before you heard him," she giggled.

I looked away, unable to defend myself. "Um, when can we try again?" I couldn't believe the change that was happening within me. Just a few days ago, when I had been told what this job would entail, I had been shocked. Never, I had told myself, would I be able to do such things to strange men. But now...I was willing, I was downright eager, to do such things often and well.

"Hm, well we have to wait for his hard-on to go away, which probably won't happen with those melons of yours out, so how about you hide 'em for a second?" I obediently covered my breasts with my hands as she continued. "Do you feel comfortable with handjobs?"

"Ya, they seem easy enough. Can I try something else?"

"Eager girl. Sure. Hm, how about a blowjob? How about it, John, will you mind if this macromastic maiden massages your manhood with her masterful mouth?" asked Katelyn.

"That sounds OK..."

"Great! I'll be right back, you two can talk."

It was just John and I. "So..."

"So..."

"Thanks for, you know, letting me practice on you," I said. "I feel a lot safer practicing on someone I know."

"No problem, just don't bring it up in class. We'd never hear the end of it."

A pause. "Um, did you ever, you know, notice me in class?" he asked.

"...Ya. I did. You were really...intelligent and thoughtful." And cute, I added.

"Oh. Cool."

Thankfully, the door opened, and Katelyn came in with a wet facecloth. She walked over to John on the table and began to tenderly wash his crotch. "I figured some cold water might do the trick for us." She gently dabbed at him, as his dick slowly shrunk.

"That thing is freezing, Kate!"

"I know, but I figured you needed something strong. There, I think you're good to go again. Ready, Monica?"

"Ya!"

"Now you won't really be able to talk, so just listen to John. Just pretend it's a popsicle. And don't use your teeth," she advised me.

Avoiding John's gaze, I positioned myself between his thighs. What a difference some cold water made! It was miniscule now, barely two inches... It looked almost cute. I took it in my hand and fondled it a bit, trying to make it grow into something more impressive. "It's so cute when it's tiny," I commented to myself, but Katelyn burst out laughing. "Sorry," I apologized to John.

I bent over and took him between my lips, warming him up. My heavy breasts rested on his upper thighs. His manly smell was intoxicating as I suckled his dick. I could feel my nipples hardening against his flesh, and I hoped he could feel it, too. I wanted him to know how turned-on I was getting sucking his cock.

Holding it in one hand, I licked the length of his shaft, all the way from its base to his head. As it warmed up, his dick began to grow, and I took him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, encouraging it. I wanted him to feel like he was in heaven. And from the sounds of his moaning, he was close. He was now fully hard, and I could feel his cock pulsating between my lips. I dared to look up at his face, brushing my hair out of my eyes. Our eyes met, we stared at each other as I continued sucking and licking his long, thick cock.

He gently caressed my cheek and smiled. "You're doing really well, Monica. You should try bobbing your head a bit. That usually feels great."

I nodded slightly and tried it, moving my mouth up and down, trying to use my tongue on the underside of his shaft, where he had told me it was most sensitive. Meanwhile, I could feel my crotch warming. I was already moist, soaking my way through my panties. His cock was filling me up, filling my mouth with his hot hardness. His cock was pumping into me, thrusting inside me. I tried to stifle a moan, but I couldn't. I kept my eyes down, afraid of him realizing what was happening inside me.

A gentle warmth was spreading through my body, to every inch of my being. I kept bobbing my head up and down, using my free hand to rub my crotch as surreptitiously as I could. It had to be obvious, but I didn't care. Electricity shot through me. My whole body quivered and shook while I tried to maintain my rhythm. My mouth tightened around his cock, savoring the feeling, the texture, the heat, the throbbing of it inside me.

"Monica," he groaned, "I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop."

I grabbed his toned ass, forcing him into my mouth, trapping him. There was no way I was going to let him escape. Our eyes met: mine burned with lustful purpose, his were happy, but unsure, confused, as though he couldn't tell whether I were a dream, a succubus, or a reality that he had been blessed to receive.

I pumped my head up and down, never breaking eye contact with him, as he tilted his head back and panted hard. He was too weak to resist. We both wanted it.

"Monica..." he moaned.

His cock spasmed inside me. Hot cum gushed into my mouth. My eyes widened in surprise. I almost gagged, but I swallowed as much of his cum as I could, greedily hungry for his salty taste inside me. I didn't want a single drop to escape me. Again and again, his cock surrendered his seed to me. When finally it stopped, I took his cock out of my mouth and lick his shaft clean, thirsty for every last drop. My breath was heavy and my heartbeat pounding before I finally came out of it.

I stopped, suddenly shy, suddenly aware of what I was doing and where. Katelyn and John were both watching me, amazed by my boldness. I swallowed the last of his cum in my mouth and stood up, covering my breasts and blushing furiously.

"S-sorry, but I wanted to see what it was like to have a guy cum..." I admitted.

"It's OK," said John. "That was amazing."

"Ya, great job," encouraged Katelyn. "You took that like a pro." She checked her watch. "Well, we still have a lot of time tonight. Do you two want to practice some more after John recovers?"

"Yes!" we both shouted, before looking at each other and blushing.

It was going to be a long night. I'd make sure of it.

****

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it didn't include much of Mei, but, well, there's not much more to do with her without going fully into romance, I feel, and I wanted to linger in erotica a while longer.

As for this story, it's the result of too much fantasizing about massage parlors and teaching innocent young women certain life skills. Let me know what you think! Vote and comment! I really do enjoy hearing what my readers think!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers
12