Our Massage Parlor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers

Mei pulled my towel off of me with relish and set me down onto the table with my face down. She stepped out of her flip flops, and pulled off her sweatpants, hanging them on a nearby hook, before putting her footwear back on. Her legs were long and tan, leading up to her red thong. She turned around, lifting her shirt off, and giving me a perfect view of her toned, round ass. She turned back around and I hid my head in the cushion, hoping she hadn't realized I was staring.

Hot water sprayed on my back before she began to rub liquid soap onto my back, moving her hands in broad, long strokes down my back. The scent of strawberries filled the room. After she rubbed the soap into me, she grabbed the shower head again, using its strong, hot water against my flesh, massaging my neck, making me moan softly.

"Turn over." I eagerly complied. She got onto the table with me, straddling my thighs. Her hands caressing my chest as she lathered me up. There was no teasing this time. She grabbed my cock firmly and pumped away, while she continued rubbing me with her free hand. She was as fast as lightning; her hand was a blur as she stroked my shaft. I was worried I was going to cum, but right before I was about to pass the point of no return, she stopped suddenly.

"You tease," I choked out.

She pressed her body against mine. Her nipples poked firmly against my chest and her pussy wiggled against my hard cock. "I'll make it up to you. I promise," she whispered, pulling down the shower head, and washing my body clean. I lay there, paralyzed. Water ran down her small breasts. Her hard, dark nipples poked out boldly.

"You're a good boy, Jonathan. Most guys just paw and grope at me. You have good self-control. Usually by now, guys try to grab my ass, like this," she said, taking my hand in hers and resting it on her butt. I gave it a gentle squeeze, testing its firmness. "Or they'll grab my chest, like this," she said, placing my palm on her breast. I could feel her tender flesh, I could feel her hardness against me... "But you're good. You haven't done either of those things. I think that deserves a special reward, don't you?"

"Yes," I said, drunk on hope.

She swung herself off of me and helped me up. "Do you want your towel back?"

"Aren't we going to have to walk past everyone else?"

"They've seen guys naked before, Jonathan. You shouldn't be shy. Not withthat, big boy," she said, nodding towards my crotch.

I blushed. "Well, if you think it's OK..." I couldn't resist her.

She opened the door, still wearing only her thong and flip-flops. Her ass swayed like a metronome as she walked, and my eyes were glued to it. We passed the main room, where the gaggle of masseuses giggled and pointed. Their faces showed a mixture of amusement and envy. I enjoyed the attention. I slowed my pace slightly, giving them more time to stare. Mei, with faux exasperation, pulled me into the room, closed the door, and locked it. The bolt clicked as loud as thunder in the empty room.

"Get onto the table," she panted. I started to position myself face-down, but she stopped me. "On your back." I got onto my back. A red flash passed over me. I turned to see Mei now entirely nude. Her pussy was bare and dusky, its lips swollen. Already it glistened with dew. She grabbed a bottle of oil, ripped off its top, and poured it luxuriantly all over her front. Golden oil trailed down her body. She rubbed herself, massaging the oil into her breasts, her stomach, her thighs... She glistened a golden tan, and then she practically leapt onto the table.

She slid herself over me, using her own body to massage me. She slipped over me easily, thanks to the oil. It was ecstasy feeling her entire body caressing me. I could feel her nipples grazing against the length of my chest. Her whole body slid over my cock, teasing it, torturing it. She moved herself over me back and forth, over and over. She writhed her body over me, moaning loudly as she caressed her wet pussy against my hard cock. The way she twisted and stretched over me was almost feline, like a wild cat. I wanted to explode.

She gave me a deep kiss and sat up on my waist. "I wasn't kidding about you being a good boy, earlier," she said, as she adjusted my cock against the waiting lips of her pussy. "You're the first guy here who's shown me any respect."

"You're beautiful, what guy wouldn't respect you?"

"It's easier than you'd think. But no more talk." She gripped the base of my cock and guided me inside her. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard, big boy."

Her pussy tightly gripped my cock. Without removing herself, she bent forward slightly, grazing her fingertips all along the length of my front. Slowly, oh so slowly, oh so torturously, her fingernails teased me, going from my neck down, down, down to my thighs, and back. I grabbed her hips roughly and guided her. She giggled with delight and began to ride me, pressing down my chest for leverage. Her tits jiggled. Her head tilted back as she moaned my name loudly. I knew everyone in the building could hear her. God, what a turn-on...

My hips bucked as I tried to work my way deeper and deeper inside her tight pussy. I thrust my cock into her. She rode me like an animal, moaning, screaming encouragement in Chinese. I never wanted us to part. I felt as though we were one flesh, that our pleasure and bodies were one. The pleasure grew, crashing over me like a tsunami, and I was powerless to resist as I felt orgasm wash over me.

Mei and I climaxed together. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock as it spasmed, shooting forth my hot cum into her. Again and again, I released my load into her. Pearly white cum dribbled out of her pussy. Panting, we stayed there in silence for a moment, regaining our breath and our strength.

Mei leaned down and kissed me on the lips, briefly. "Thanks, John. That felt great. Come back anytime..."

"Really?"

"Mmmm, really. I haven't had an orgasm like that in too long, big boy. Get dressed, don't want anyone walking in on us," she said with a conspiratorial wink. I blushed and toweled off as much oil as I could before getting dressed, while Mei did the same.

She walked me down to the door, gave me a tight hug, and a last kiss on the cheek. "Promise you'll come back to me?" she said, pouting, slightly worried.

"I promise," I said, returning the kiss. Her pout melted into a broad smile, and she let me leave happily, standing in the doorway as I walked away, watching me leave.

I met Katelyn at the café. "How was it?" she asked.

"Incredible. Let me tell you all about..."

****

I've been fantasizing about massage parlors a lot lately, so I decided to write it down and get it out of my head. Out of all the stories I've written for Literotica, this is probably the most autobiographical. A few things, like names, have been changed, and a few events embellished, but that's all. I hope you enjoyed reading, and please vote and comment; I love to hear from my readers!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers
12