Our Massage with Hank Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife visit a man for a naughty massage.
1.5k words
4.07
37k
22
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've had a few adventures with women massaging one or both of us, and it seemed like it was time to try with a man. I love watching women touch you, and I'm pretty sure it would be equally exciting with a man.

The trick was to find someone we are both comfortable with. He can't be creepy. He has to be comfortable and skilled at touching men and women, ideally, so we can both enjoy. It seems only fair that way.

After some searching, I came across a site that has male masseuses. A lot of it is targeting gay men, so it took some searching to find someone appropriate. We looked at ads where they said men, women and couples, and found a few. The pictures in this site are quite explicit, you can see photos of the men naked or at least partially naked.

I do have some idea of what your type is, and I finally settled on one that I think fits the bill. When I showed you his profile and picture, you perked up, I could tell you were interested. I told you there were more pictures if you scroll down. You did, and I could see your eyes light up a bit. I knew why.

This guy, Hank, fit the profile of what we wanted, he was built, clearly in good shape, clean cut, looked masculine but not in any kind of threatening way. That was probably good enough. But when you scrolled down to see more, you also are treated to a full frontal view of him. He's naked and clearly aroused. So what you saw, what we both saw, is that he's well endowed.

I guess I'm slightly above average in length and girth, I'm happy with it and you've said you are too. But there is something about the visual alone of him. He's about the same girth, but quite a bit longer. That coupled with his big chest and great overall physique are impressive.

So, after I got your blessing, I sent him a message. Of course I was a little vague, but I gave him some idea of what I wanted. I probably should say we wanted, but this was really more about what I wanted, you were mostly going along for me.

When we arrived, we were both nervous, but he greeted us with a big hug and immediately we both relaxed some. His pictures were accurate, and he also had such a gentle demeanor that it was hard to not feel at ease. He guided us to the room, and I followed him back out so I could tell him what we were looking for. Before we stepped out he asked you to stay dressed, for the moment.

I wanted him to give you a real massage, and make sure you were good and relaxed. But I also wanted him to give you pleasure, but only with his hands. I was also good if he climbed all over you, or if you touched him, but wanted to make sure anything else was initiated by you. He understood, and we came back into the room.

He was wearing only a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. You had on a very cute short dress, and sexy matching blue bra and panties. I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. He asked you to stand up, and asked me to sit down. He then asked you if he could have permission to undress you. This caught us both off guard, but it was also instantly appealing.

He turned you around and slowly unzipped your dress. He then carefully slid it down your body. During this you could already feel his strong hands on you. It didn't feel bad. He then came around and faced you. Looking in his eyes made you nervous, so you closed your eyes. He then reached around your back, unhooking your bra, and pulling it off of you. While doing so, his chest of course came up against yours. That also felt pretty good.

Meanwhile, I was watching this, and already extremely aroused. I couldn't help it. My sexy wife standing there, with her beautiful breasts exposed, and this very handsome man being the reason why.

Next, he gently hooked a finger in each side of your panties, and slid them down your body. You have gorgeous legs, and he took his time sliding them down. I think he knew the effect this had on me. His hands also ran down your legs as he did this. Your eyes were mostly closed, but you did sneak a quick peak too. His mouth was dangerously close to you, and you felt his hot breath on your skin.

Now he stood up in front of you. He asked you if he should keep his shirt on or remove it. Before you said anything, I blurted out that he should remove it. You just nodded silently. He took your hands, and led them to the tail of his shirt. You got the idea. You slowly pulled his shirt up over his head. His chest was big, and smooth. I was enjoying this.

I had thought his shorts were next, but no. Instead he took your hand, and you both came over to me. Together, you repeated the ritual, removing my shirt, then my jeans. You then grabbed my underwear and pulled them down. I was quite aroused, obviously. You did take me in your hand for a quick moment, but he again instructed me to sit down.

He then led you over to the table. You laid face down, but didn't cover up at all. God you looked so sexy. I love your body and this situation was making it even more intense. He proceeded to give you a great massage, I could tell you were getting very relaxed. Mostly it was traditional, but occasionally he was rubbing in spots that a normal massage would not have included. You were breathing slightly heavy at times, and I could tell you were moving your body to his touch. You wanted more.

By this time I was quite openly touching myself. And I could see that he was aroused as well. His cock was practically climbing out of his shorts, which were loose and he didn't have any underwear on holding it back.

He whispered for you to turn over. You did, and it was a beautiful site. My sexy wife, laying there naked. Your beautiful breasts exposed. Your whole body exposed. It was amazing. And you didn't try to cover up at all. In fact your legs were a bit spread. Clearly you were feeling aroused.

You made eye contact with me, clearly you were asking for permission for something. I wasn't sure what. I came over and kissed you, deeply. You kissed me back which such lust, and grabbed my erect cock. I thought you wanted me to join you in the table for a minute, but you let go and asked if it was ok. Unsure what you meant, I just told you that anything and everything was ok.

As I sat back down he had already begun rubbing you. But you rolled onto your side towards him, and asked him to remove his shorts. He smile and quickly slide them down. You laid back down, but your right hand grabbed his cock. You were amazed at how big and are it was, how it felt in your hand. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I loved it.

He began rubbing your breasts, your stomach, and quickly onto your thighs. It was probably quick, but to me it seemed to be taking forever. Finally he started touching your pussy. Your legs quickly parted to give him great access. I couldn't see great though, so I stood up and walked over towards you. You quickly grabbed me too, my cock in your hand. Now you had one in each hand.

I could tell you were very aroused, and I started rubbing your breasts why he continued his work on you below. You were touching both of us, but more focused on him, which I was ok with. As you could feel your orgasm building, you looked intently in my eyes. And you stroked him even harder.

You began shuddering with a powerful orgasm. The sexy situation and his talented hands were just too much. Watching you was incredible. I'm not that far from my own orgasm actually, and I've barely been touched. After you calm down he grabbed a warm wet towel and gently wiped all the oil off your body. As he got near your best parts you moan softly, clearly you still want more.

All of the sudden you sat up, jumped off the table. You took his hand, and guided him to lay down on the table. He seemed a little surprised, but went along with it. He laid on his back. You grabbed the oil and started rubbing oil all over his chest. I sat back down. I can't wait to see what is next.